Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 10:32:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 192 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AC] AsiaCoin | Pure PoS | 100% Interest  (Read 264516 times)
altcoinherald

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 05:19:38 PM

I am not sure if we should trust that project or not.

I only smell another scam.

And why i c-cex allowing to trade with AC but i am not able to send my fucking more than 50k asiancoins to them?HuhHuh WHY? Only because more scam incomming? hm?
Ppl trading there with coins, markets increasing again only for some "special" traders?
What the fuck is this. If you allow to trade, then allow it to everyone or DON'T ALLOW IT

Because we asked them NOT to accept new deposits.

The reason is that until the time that we void the premined coins, they can still be moved around. As long as the move is between personal wallets, we can void the coins easily but if the original developer decided to move even more coins to C-Cex and sell them, it's not good as more honest buyers would have paid for coins that are not meant to exist. This has been explained multiple times in the past 2-3 pages.

We shared the same logic with all other exchanges, and they have all agreed that this is the right thing to do until the fix for wallet is released.

Your whole theory is based on "The bad old dev" didnt send them there already?
And so you asked them?
Feels like there is sth missing in that story.
Please don't take it personal. It's nothing agains you in person, but someone has to ask some questions!

Exactly. Nothing personal, but everyone needs to start asking questions before getting scammed again on the same coin. http://altcoinherald.com/scam-coin-get-relisted-exchanges-scamming/
Maestro1 (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:25:35 PM

And so you asked them?
Please don't take it personal. It's nothing agains you in person, but someone has to ask some questions!

The "bad old dev" is not my theory, is a fact well-known. I think your objection is that you don't know whether the new developers are good or bad, which is something you need to judge based on what you observe.

I have been completely honest from the beginning and answered every single question posted here to the best of my ability. I also answered your previous question with a reasonable answer (at least I think so). If you have any other questions, I invite you to ask them clearly  Smiley Screaming (super big bold fonts) is not the way to start a conversation if your intensions are pure.

Exactly. Nothing personal, but everyone needs to start asking questions before getting scammed again on the same coin. http://altcoinherald.com/scam-coin-get-relisted-exchanges-scamming/

Please ask questions, not make accusations without asking questions or waiting for answers first.

If you're happy with our work on AsiaCoin revival, please consider giving us trust feedback and provide donations to the new AsiaCoin Foundation.
BTC: 1LCsuAojeFqf5YamN9iiwEo3VJ9YM8HHjf
altcoinherald

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 05:28:05 PM

And so you asked them?

The "bad old dev" is not my theory, is a fact well-known. I think your objection is that you don't know whether the new developers are good or bad, which is something you need to judge based on what you observe.

I have been completely honest from the beginning and answered every single question posted here to the best of my ability. I also asked your previous question (which you didn't choose to reply to what I said it seems). If you have any other questions, I invite you to ask them clearly  Smiley

Please ask questions, not make accusations without asking questions or waiting for answers first.

The questions have been asked again and again. Let's start with the most basic one. Why does 'Asia' need its own altcoin? You know it's a continent, right? Why did this coin ever exist in the first place and why does it need to exist in the afterlife, especially at the expense of many other altcoins that have been ignored by exchanges?

testbug

Activity: 851
Merit: 556

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:28:31 PM

And so you asked them?

I have been completely honest from the beginning and answered every single question posted here to the best of my ability. I also answered your previous question with a reasonable answer (at least I think so). If you have any other questions, I invite you to ask them clearly  Smiley Screaming (super big bold fonts) is not the way to start a conversation if your intensions are pure.

Yes you are right, you answered my questions and the questions from many other ppl here. That's, indeed, something very positiv.
´
Are you from the asian continent?

*edit* also here you are right, indeed no need for big fonts Wink
Maestro1 (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:34:39 PM

The questions have been asked again and again. Let's start with the most basic one. Why does 'Asia' need its own altcoin? You know it's a continent, right? Why did this coin ever exist in the first place and why does it need to exist in the afterlife, especially at the expense of many other altcoins that have been ignored by exchanges?

Why does the colour black needs its own altcoin? Why does *doge* needs its altcoin? I'm not making an argument that because Asia needs an altcoin, we are going to revive Asia Coin. All we're saying here is that Asia Coin was a coin that was launched and attracted a lot of interest and investors (~1000 BTC trade volume on many days). Bad things happened and a lot of people lost their investments, we think we can save Asia Coin and conitnue to support it because it was always interesting, it was fair (in specification), and we can make it what the investors wanted it to be. As you can see this thead is not even self-moderated (unlike many other coins) so that people can ask questions and be sure that their questions will be seen and answered.

We don't think we are doing anything at the expense of any other altcoins. I'm really shocked that you think there's something intrinsically wrong and questionable in what we're doing.

Yes you are right, you answered my questions and the questions from many other ppl here. That's, indeed, something very positiv.
´

Yes I am from Asia myself, though I live in Europe now (studying) with every intension to go back when I graduate.

If you're happy with our work on AsiaCoin revival, please consider giving us trust feedback and provide donations to the new AsiaCoin Foundation.
aficionado

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:35:53 PM

Coin-swap accept deposit
cassius69

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:36:22 PM

Why does the colour black needs its own altcoin? Why does *doge* needs its altcoin? I'm not making an argument that because Asia needs an altcoin, we are going to revive Asia Coin. All we're saying here is that Asia Coin was a coin that was launched and attracted a lot of interest and investors (~1000 BTC trade volume on many days). Bad things happened and a lot of people lost their investments, we think we can save Asia Coin and conitnue to support it because it was always interesting, it was fair (in specification), and we can make it what the investors wanted it to be.

We don't think we are doing anything at the expense of any other altcoins. I'm really shocked that you think there's something intrinsically wrong and questionable in what we're doing.

´

Yes I am from Asia myself, though I live in Europe now (studying) with every intension to go back when I graduate.

why is a piece of string long? lol

damn that was a weak answer and u want people to buy this shit coin.  

Kazulya

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:43:02 PM

Maestro1 how's it going? Tomorrow will be fixed? It is waiting for a restart! 50% of the AC will TRADE, 50% deposit on the wallet to get the POS
zmija

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:43:41 PM

Why does the colour black needs its own altcoin? Why does *doge* needs its altcoin? I'm not making an argument that because Asia needs an altcoin, we are going to revive Asia Coin. All we're saying here is that Asia Coin was a coin that was launched and attracted a lot of interest and investors (~1000 BTC trade volume on many days). Bad things happened and a lot of people lost their investments, we think we can save Asia Coin and conitnue to support it because it was always interesting, it was fair (in specification), and we can make it what the investors wanted it to be.

´

Man u r all over bitcointalk  Huh. What's your point, criticizing all coins. Do u trade, do u mine, do u have your favorite coin what?

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
altcoinherald

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 05:45:30 PM

So - it had no reason to exist the first time. It has no reason to exist now. But since people invested a lot of money they'd like to get it relisted so they can dump the shit out if it and recoup their losses.

Yeah, that's pretty much the whole problem with this.

BTW, you do know there are reasons certain cryptocurrencies exist, right? You must understand they aren't all pump and dumps right? And you also must know that not all altcoins are SCAMS that ripped off a lot of people?

The crypto world should be rid of crap like this. It never will when people will go to all lengths just to justify their desire to push a loss on someone else.

Oh well, I said my bit. It's not like I'm standing in the way of any of it. I just gave my honest opinion. I feel bad for the next group of people who buy this coin just to realize they're holding the bag. Good luck with the relaunch!
cassius69

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:47:09 PM

´

Man u r all over bitcointalk  Huh. What's your point, criticizing all coins. Do u trade, do u mine, do u have your favorite coin what?

yep. yer. yermammacoin. i think it has a great community and real long term potential. to da moon Wink

zmija

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:48:27 PM

So - it had no reason to exist the first time. It has no reason to exist now. But since people invested a lot of money they'd like to get it relisted so they can dump the shit out if it and recoup their losses.

BTW, you do know there are reasons certain cryptocurrencies exist, right? You must understand they aren't all pump and dumps right? And you also must know that not all altcoins are SCAMS that ripped off a lot of people?

The crypto world should be rid of crap like this. It never will when people will go to all lengths just to justify their desire to push a loss on someone else.

Oh well, I said my bit. It's not like I'm standing in the way of any of it. I just gave my honest opinion. I feel bad for the next group of people who buy this coin just to realize they're holding the bag. Good luck with the relaunch!
As long as there r greedy people that won't happened, and we all know it i'm sorry  Undecided

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
losthymns

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:51:00 PM

So what's the status? Any updates. When will relaunch be?

BTC - 156d8mXSQmYy6ZXccxJ6y4idZrbUFYxgRS                               EAC - eSF9ePLvu8TQ1EvBd7YpKn3XPdDxbwKNsW
Free BTC every 24 hours- http://www.qoinpro.com/97d7b9c426f685410fcb1408445553d4
zmija

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:52:02 PM

´

yep. yer. yermammacoin. i think it has a great community and real long term potential. to da moon Wink
Great i'm now i'm happy that u have at least one favorite coin  Smiley, but it's interesting that i haven't found anything about this coin of yours , coult u poin me to their thread pls thx  Smiley

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Maestro1 (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:53:52 PM

Just to confirm that by this logic, no coin has a reason to exist. The promotion of Asia Coin was not that people or continent of Asia need a coin (unlike other country coins), as the promotion of Black coin was not that the colour of Black needs a coin. This is not what attracted the investors and I think what attracted people (fair specifications + high staking) will exist after the hard fork.

I hope that you will see in the future that our intentions are not to push losses on someone else, some of the people helping us out do not even held any AC. and I hope that when and if your honest opinion changes, you will write about it on your blog, as you have done so far.

Maestro1 (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:54:36 PM

ETA right now is 7 May (tomorrow night or early hours of the next morning).

Mirmeko

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:57:44 PM

"Why did this coin ever exist in the first place and why does it need to exist in the afterlife, especially at the expense of many other altcoins that have been ignored by exchanges?"

Mr Altcoinherald you are not doing journalism here. Is that your agenda, trying to manipulate the market using your blog? Like I said you were wrong about cryptsy, you are a lier and are here only spreading fud. Let new the new team work.

This is our project and we are working on it. We have a comunity, its a lot more than 90% of other cryptos.

I think you dont understand it because you only see money in the cryptos.
Kitty Savia

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:57:50 PM

Of course there will be a relaunch. AC2 is needed and will coming soon. Cool
Maestro1 (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:59:26 PM

Of course there will be a relaunch. AC2 is needed and will coming soon. Cool

No actually. It will be a hard fork. Please refer to the first post or the website.

rudius

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:00:04 PM

Just to confirm that by this logic, no coin has a reason to exist. The promotion of Asia Coin was not that people or continent of Asia need a coin, as the promotion of Black coin was not that the colour of Black needs a coin. This is not what attracted the investors and I think what attracted people (fair specifications + high staking) will exist after the hard fork.

I hope that you will see in the future that our intentions are not to push losses on someone else, and I hope that when and if your honest opinion changes, you will write about it on your blog, as you have done so far.

The best way to handle him is just to ignore him. You cannot convince him because he is just here to criticize, to shit on other people work. If you go to his blog, you will only find trash articles, sometimes lies, sometimes just misunderstanding of the crypto world, you will never see a paper on something that the crypto scene has needed or what should be the futur of crypto currency, or anything good.

Long story short, just ignore him as every body does, and do what you do best. I don t have any AC but i really like what you guys are doing. This is great for everybody.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 192 »
  Print  

Jump to: