Bitcoin Forum
November 23, 2017, 09:54:44 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Poll
Question: Would you like to have a MobileMiner alternative?
Yes, please I absolutely need it!
Yes, but it's not a priority
Not sure, I'd prefer other features
No, I don't need it

Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Minera v0.8.1] Your next mining dashboard - Networked/CPUminer/CGminer/BFGminer  (Read 807856 times)
michelem
Legendary

Activity: 928

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 03:08:24 PM

Im having problems getting this installed on a ubuntu on Hyper-V. I tried in installing it a few times but the site never comes up.

Here is whats going on when i try to install it.

freak1@minera:~$ curl -o- https://raw.githubusercontent.com/getminera/minera/mas                                                                                                   ter/install_minera_ubuntu.sh | sudo bash
  % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time  Current
                 [sudo] password for freak1:                 Dload  Upload   Tot                                                                                                   al   Spent    Left  Speed
100   697  100   697    0     0    697      0  0:00:01 --:--:--  0:00:01  1428

Sorry, try again.
[sudo] password for freak1:
-----
Installing Git
-----

Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
git is already the newest version (1:2.14.1-1ubuntu4).
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 9 not upgraded.
-----
Installing Minera in /var/www
-----

mkdir: cannot create directory ‘/var/www’: File exists
fatal: destination path 'minera' already exists and is not an empty directory.
-----
START Minera Install script
-----

-----
Install extra packages
-----

Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
E: Unable to locate package php7.0-cli
E: Couldn't find any package by glob 'php7.0-cli'
E: Couldn't find any package by regex 'php7.0-cli'
E: Unable to locate package php7.0-curl
E: Couldn't find any package by glob 'php7.0-curl'
E: Couldn't find any package by regex 'php7.0-curl'
E: Unable to locate package php7.0-fpm
E: Couldn't find any package by glob 'php7.0-fpm'
E: Couldn't find any package by regex 'php7.0-fpm'
E: Unable to locate package php7.0-readline
E: Couldn't find any package by glob 'php7.0-readline'
E: Couldn't find any package by regex 'php7.0-readline'
E: Unable to locate package php7.0-json
E: Couldn't find any package by glob 'php7.0-json'
E: Couldn't find any package by regex 'php7.0-json'
Adding Minera user
-----

You need Ubuntu 16.04

Get Minera. Your next bitcoin mining dashboard. Donations BTC: 1AvF29tTd6w8kvLuTp5QqLFbN6LTQDoGFQ - Try GigaWatt mining Tokens

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
inlovewiththedj

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 06:57:53 PM

Ok i write minera from IMG to SD card and boot this card

Now i see minera panel on my IP

what next ?

Take your PC browser and input the Minera IP.

Ok I'm inside minera web panel.

How to add Antminer to this panel and manage it ?
jenia1

Activity: 294

Bitrated user: jenia1.

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:37:28 AM

quick question. what are the fees associated with Minera? how many asics does it support? and which OS is it for?
thanks
michelem
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 08:07:26 AM

quick question. what are the fees associated with Minera? how many asics does it support? and which OS is it for?
thanks

Minera has no fees. You can remove ads (lifetime) for 1 Minera for 0.01BTC or you can run the browser miner for Minera to remove ads.
Otherwise you don't do anything, don't pay anything and you keep your Minera with ads.

How many asic supports, I don't know, tell me that :-)

Minera is available as SD Card image for Raspberry (Raspbian OS) or with a manual install for Ubuntu (or any Debian based systems).

---

For the guy who asked for Antminer, what model? S9 isn't supported if it runs Bmminer, you need to switch to Cgminer.

Get Minera. Your next bitcoin mining dashboard. Donations BTC: 1AvF29tTd6w8kvLuTp5QqLFbN6LTQDoGFQ - Try GigaWatt mining Tokens
jenia1

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:27:59 AM

thanks

Minera has no fees. You can remove ads (lifetime) for 1 Minera for 0.01BTC or you can run the browser miner for Minera to remove ads.
Otherwise you don't do anything, don't pay anything and you keep your Minera with ads.

Minera is available as SD Card image for Raspberry (Raspbian OS) or with a manual install for Ubuntu (or any Debian based systems).

---

For the guy who asked for Antminer, what model? S9 isn't supported if it runs Bmminer, you need to switch to Cgminer.

thanks for the detailed answer. I didnt quite understand this though " How many asic supports, I don't know, tell me that :-) "  lol
michelem
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 09:29:33 AM

thanks

---

thanks for the detailed answer. I didnt quite understand this though " How many asic supports, I don't know, tell me that :-) "  lol

I didn't ever tried Minera with many (hundreds) devices connected, but it's intended for "Home" mining not for "Farm".

jenia1

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:08:36 PM

thanks

---

I didn't ever tried Minera with many (hundreds) devices connected, but it's intended for "Home" mining not for "Farm".

anything recommended for hundreds of miners except awesome miner? that doesnt cost as much?
inlovewiththedj

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 07:58:49 PM

what next ?

Answer michelem, thanks !
michelem
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 08:48:41 PM

what next ?

What Antminer?

DepositBox

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:13:56 PM

what next ?

What Antminer?

I was able to network scan and it found all of my L3+'s but the dashboard does not show any stats for them
michelem
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 03:26:20 PM

what next ?

What Antminer?

I was able to network scan and it found all of my L3+'s but the dashboard does not show any stats for them

Minera doens't support L3, D3 and S9 (this last one only if you change the miner to Cgminer)

DepositBox

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:03:55 PM

what next ?

What Antminer?

Minera doens't support L3, D3 and S9 (this last one only if you change the miner to Cgminer)

How much would it cost to have it implemented?
michelem
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 04:06:44 PM

what next ?

What Antminer?

How much would it cost to have it implemented?

I haven't much time by now and mainly I haven't a L3

inlovewiththedj

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 05:55:37 PM

what next ?

What Antminer?

What ?? Why ?? Why You don't put this info on Your project webpage ??
Waste all Users time,
after all steps You told that minera doesn't support Bitmain products.
michelem
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 07:11:18 PM

what next ?

What Antminer?

Waste all Users time,

Where do you read they are supported? Did you read something before? Did you ask something before?

inlovewiththedj

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 01:11:38 PM

what next ?

What Antminer?

Waste all Users time,

Where do you read they are supported? Did you read something before? Did you ask something before?

I'm not sure now.
Nowadays, not supporting Bitmain and its products (considering how many people have their devices),
it's as if the PC makers were not counting on Intel and disregarded their CPUs that millions use.

If you really have big goals for your software, focus on sharks like Bitmain and not on hurdles.
fireclown

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:46:33 PM

I'm trying the simplest thing in the world: running 1 gekkoscience 2pac on a Raspberry pi.  I have it hooked up to a good powered USB hub, and have installed minera to the pi.  I see it on my router, and entered the address into my browser.  So far, so good, it takes me to hte minera page.  I've tried to attach it to my miner, slush pool, which is in turn attached to my wallet, and get it running.  As far as I can tell, nothing is connected.  I have some questions.

1) is the mining software itself bundled up into minera?
2) how can I tell that the gekko is actually mining?
3) what else am I missing?
4) are gekkos still even supported?  I know this isn't the path to riches: it's a solar energy project that I'm doing to prove a point. 
Sorry for the dim questions.  I'm new to this.

tfbiii

Activity: 37

https://discord.gg/u4rUa6d

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:32:29 AM

I'm not sure now.
Nowadays, not supporting Bitmain and its products (considering how many people have their devices),
it's as if the PC makers were not counting on Intel and disregarded their CPUs that millions use.

If you really have big goals for your software, focus on sharks like Bitmain and not on hurdles.

Maybe do some research BEFORE you try to set something up? Based on your posts it is obvious you did nothing, not even trying to learn how to configure the application.

You run here to the forum and then berate the Developer because it doesn't do something you ASSUMED it would do.

You deserve whatever time you lost.

michelem
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 06:55:56 AM

I'm trying the simplest thing in the world: running 1 gekkoscience 2pac on a Raspberry pi.  I have it hooked up to a good powered USB hub, and have installed minera to the pi.  I see it on my router, and entered the address into my browser.  So far, so good, it takes me to hte minera page.  I've tried to attach it to my miner, slush pool, which is in turn attached to my wallet, and get it running.  As far as I can tell, nothing is connected.  I have some questions.

1) is the mining software itself bundled up into minera?
2) how can I tell that the gekko is actually mining?
3) what else am I missing?
4) are gekkos still even supported?  I know this isn't the path to riches: it's a solar energy project that I'm doing to prove a point.  
Sorry for the dim questions.  I'm new to this.

Minera hasn't a built-in miner for Gekko (I'll work on this), if you have the latest image you could find the cgminer-vthoang fork as custom miner in the settings page, you have to use that.
Otherwise you have to compile it as customer miner before using it.

Miner to use: https://github.com/vthoang/cgminer

How to use a custom miner: https://github.com/getminera/minera/wiki/Local-miners#custom-miners

PS @tfbiii thanks.

lucindrea

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:05:24 PM

Ive had an issue or 2 with minera on my raspberry pi 3b .. most i have been able to work out on my own (manually editing the json file for instance) but i now have a rather weird issue and i cannot tell if it's related to minera , or bfgminer ...

i have 2 greedseed g-blades running (the unit comes with a pair of 2 blades , each with it's own usb plug and power)  .. both the blades show up , both are freq adjustable and both hash .. BUT only one hashes at a time ... and on restarting the miner it's a 50/50 chance on which one will hash ...
the stats show all the shares on one blade .. i would think thats ok if thats the way the panel displays the stats .. BUT each blade does 2.5mh and the panal shows the total as 5hm BUT my pool shows me hashing the past 24 hours at 2.5 so my only conclusion is that only 1 blade is hashing ...

anyone else ever seen this?
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.