X15 - 4 (28.6%)
Nist5 - 1 (7.1%)
Keccak - 1 (7.1%)
Bcrypt - 2 (14.3%)
M7 - 3 (21.4%)
SHA-3 - 2 (14.3%)
Groestl - 1 (7.1%)
Total Voters: 14

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW][ANONYMOUS][SHA256/SCRYPT/SCRYPT-N/X11/NEO]CoinKing.io  (Read 60814 times)
logocreator
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2014, 08:09:45 AM

We need multipool for ROSCOIN, are u interested ? there is generous bounty! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=769857.0

StuffOfInterest

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 06:31:59 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2014, 11:25:28 AM by StuffOfInterest

Has CoinKing added an API for accessing current profitability or wallet balances?  I'm the author of Miner Control.  It does profit switching based on current payouts of services which can be normalized into BTC values.  I've had requests to add support for CoinKing but I can only do this if an API is available.

Here is a look at the Miner Control interface with the services currently supported:

BExR exchange rates on your phone's home screen.
Miner Control to get auto algorithm switching for multiple mining services. (please donate if you like)
Could Proof of Blockchain (PoBC) help secure a coin and avoid runaway ASIC mining?
Travis9x

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 08:33:21 AM

Yes, please work with StuffOfInterest on this!  I love CoinKing's auto-exchange features (being able to exchange for any altcoin, not just BTC), but I also love the auto-algo-switching of Miner Control, so it would be GREAT to be able to use both together!

BrainShutdown
Legendary

Activity: 1052
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 01:05:37 PM

Hi,

Just a friendly reminder about DRK pool software update

https://darkcointalk.org/threads/rc5-launch-mandatory-update.2443/

Please update to RC5!

Source: Compile if you are running a pool, exchange, etc.

https://github.com/darkcoinproject/darkcoin

Thank you!

lolwut (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:52:25 PM

Merged mining with DOGE is now working on all stratums.
Currently mining at over 12GH

icodestuff

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 11:27:10 PM

Please let us auto-convert to Globalcoin, the cryptsy market has plenty of sellers  Smiley
lolwut (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 11:31:47 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2014, 12:38:45 AM by lolwut

Custom Multiports are now live. Build your own profit switching multiport from any of our 60+ coins.
----

----
Check out our blog post here: http://blog.coinking.io/custom-multiports-are-live/
StuffOfInterest

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 04:28:47 PM

Yes, please work with StuffOfInterest on this!  I love CoinKing's auto-exchange features (being able to exchange for any altcoin, not just BTC), but I also love the auto-algo-switching of Miner Control, so it would be GREAT to be able to use both together!

The lack of responses leads me to believe that CoinKing's developer/admin is not interested in being supported by Miner Control.

Miner Control to get auto algorithm switching for multiple mining services. (please donate if you like)
Could Proof of Blockchain (PoBC) help secure a coin and avoid runaway ASIC mining?
lolwut (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 07:24:03 PM

The lack of responses leads me to believe that CoinKing's developer/admin is not interested in being supported by Miner Control.

We will update our API spec today/tomorrow to include everything you need. I will also create a special API call that allows users to switch coins, so you can integrate that in to Miner Control as well. I'll send you a PM when it's done.
StuffOfInterest

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 07:33:38 PM

We will update our API spec today/tomorrow to include everything you need. I will also create a special API call that allows users to switch coins, so you can integrate that in to Miner Control as well. I'll send you a PM when it's done.

Hi. The coin switch API isn't really needed.  As long as I can get the best paying algorithm then Miner Control will shut down a running miner and reconnect to a new port to switch algorithms.

Looking forward to seeing the API as I've had a couple of people request adding support for CoinKing.

Travis9x

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 08:25:24 PM

Great!  Nice to see you working together on this.   I look forward to the results!  Smiley

lolwut (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 10:13:05 PM

Hi. The coin switch API isn't really needed.  As long as I can get the best paying algorithm then Miner Control will shut down a running miner and reconnect to a new port to switch algorithms.

Looking forward to seeing the API as I've had a couple of people request adding support for CoinKing.

Not a problem. All miners connect to one port, coin is changed from the web interface, multiport is selected by default.
Travis9x

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 01:33:25 AM

Not a problem. All miners connect to one port, coin is changed from the web interface, multiport is selected by default.
I may be mistaken, but it looks like there's a slight communication error here.  Coin-switching isn't a problem, as CoinKing multiports already handle that, and users can even set up custom multiports, to mine specific coins.  (Miner Control doesn't bother with specific coins, and is built for multipools)  The reason we want Miner Control to support CoinKing, is that Miner Control handles automatic algorithm-switching, based on the most profitable pool/algorithm.  There is currently no way to automatically switch algorithms with CoinKing, so Miner Control could solve that, once CoinKing upgrades the API requirements.  The only thing needed, API-wise, is simply a real-time profitability statistic, per algorithm, normalized to BTC values.  CoinKing could just report the profitability of the default multiports for each algorithm, assuming automatic conversion to BTC (of course each user could set up the autoconversion to whatever they want, but for profitability calculation the API can assume conversion to BTC).
I hope this clears up any confusion.   Smiley

TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 04:53:04 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2014, 07:38:52 PM by TrevorS

Tried the CoinKing SHA-256 switching pool for several hours and have two problems.
1) It reports a single Antminer S3 Hashrate fine, but when I add further workers, it becomes completely whacked out with the health indicators all over the place, and reported Hash largely majorly down.  This isn't a problem on my other multi-pool.
2) I'm seeing a reject rate of ~6% at my S3 browser interface, which is huge compared to the normal <2% with Hamster or others.

Got over 2,000 Firefly coins confirmed on CoinKing, but I guess they're just lost (an unintended donation to "CoinKing"?).  When I click on "cashout", absolutely nothing happens -- no error message, no info message, nothing!  Just a little bit disgusted with that clearly garbage website PoolPicker, and kind of disgusted with CoinKing as well!  Wasted some six hours of hashing (about 2,000,000GH total!)

Genuinely fix the problems (as in seriously test your work admin, don't just assume your scribblings are good!)  Give your customers something that actually works, not just something you hope works!  Fix this long flawed effort, and I'll look again, but I'm not holding my breath!

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 11:15:31 AM

With these new stratums, have the problems with cpuminer been fixed?
lolwut (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 10:46:42 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2014, 11:02:59 PM by lolwut

Tried the CoinKing SHA-256 switching pool for several hours and have two problems.
1) It reports a single Antminer S3 Hashrate fine, but when I add further workers, it becomes completely whacked out with the health indicators all over the place, and reported Hash largely majorly down.  This isn't a problem on my other multi-pool.
2) I'm seeing a reject rate of ~6% at my S3 browser interface, which is huge compared to the normal <2% with Hamster or others.

Got over 2,000 Firefly coins confirmed on CoinKing, but I guess they're just lost (an unintended donation to "CoinKing"?).  When I click on "cashout", absolutely nothing happens -- no error message, no info message, nothing!  Just a little bit disgusted with that clearly garbage website PoolPicker, and kind of disgusted with CoinKing as well!  Wasted some six hours of hashing (about 2,000,000GH total!)

Genuinely fix the problems (as in seriously test your work admin, don't just assume your scribblings are good!)  Give your customers something that actually works, not just something you hope works!  Fix this long flawed effort, and I'll look again, but I'm not holding my breath!

in the future, please open a support ticket so we can help you. You don't have a wallet address set for FFC, please login and set one. This is probably why you couldn't withdraw. I will follow up with you via PM to get all of the issues sorted out. My apologies for the trouble.
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 11:28:09 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2014, 11:48:10 PM by TrevorS

I don't want to withdraw the Firefly coins as Firefly coins, I want to "cashout" via conversion to BTC  (as per my auto-convert configuration) and deposited to my provided BTC wallet address.  If this option isn't available to me, for whatever reason, I should be presented with some form of error/info message.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Travis9x

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 07:48:29 PM

I don't want to withdraw the Firefly coins as Firefly coins, I want to "cashout" via conversion to BTC  (as per my auto-convert configuration) and deposited to my provided BTC wallet address.  If this option isn't available to me, for whatever reason, I should be presented with some form of error/info message.
The Cash-Out function is strictly for withdrawing your chosen coins, withOUT conversion, into your own wallet.  Auto-conversion is a completely separate process/function, which requires a minimum balance before it can even go to the exchanges to be converted.  If you only mined for one day, then you likely don't have enough Firefly coins built up to meet the minimum balance requirement set by the exchange for conversion.  Please note that this is not a limitation or restriction of the pool…this is a limitation of the ever-changing value of the coins vs BTC, and the exchange.
Perhaps you should do a little more reading, before blasting the dev/pool.

HYPERfuture

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 07:59:30 PM

I've contacted the CoinKing.io dev previously about adding our gaming cryptocurrency HYPER to their multipool. We have consistent trade volume on Bittrex and a strong community that would bring many new users to CoinKing.io. Can the dev please contact me I will offer a bounty and many new users of CoinKing.io multipool! We run over 5 HYPER game servers (with more on the way) including a Counter-Strike: Global Offensive server where players can earn and spend HYPER, and the server also supports blockchain based HYPER betting on the outcome https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651.0

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
Travis9x

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 08:31:01 PM

I've contacted the CoinKing.io dev previously about adding our gaming cryptocurrency HYPER to their multipool. We have consistent trade volume on Bittrex and a strong community that would bring many new users to CoinKing.io. Can the dev please contact me I will offer a bounty and many new users of CoinKing.io multipool! We run over 5 HYPER game servers (with more on the way) including a Counter-Strike: Global Offensive server where players can earn and spend HYPER, and the server also supports blockchain based HYPER betting on the outcome https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651.0
I just read about HYPER a little bit in response to your post, and I must say I am intrigued.  I've been playing EVE Online for over six years, so I am very curious (and excited) to see how HYPER works out there.  I would like to add my vote that HYPER be added to CoinKing's selection of coins for exchange!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: