X15 - 4 (28.6%)
Nist5 - 1 (7.1%)
Keccak - 1 (7.1%)
Bcrypt - 2 (14.3%)
M7 - 3 (21.4%)
SHA-3 - 2 (14.3%)
Groestl - 1 (7.1%)
Total Voters: 14

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW][ANONYMOUS][SHA256/SCRYPT/SCRYPT-N/X11/NEO]CoinKing.io  (Read 60810 times)
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 05:23:43 PM

Too bad this pool still isn't going nowhere Sad It has a great concept...
Indeed, that's the saddest part about all this.  For all the awesome innovations, and things that set this pool apart from all the other multipools out there, the terrible maintenance really just ruins it.  If they'd just get some decent people maintaining things, who actually keep an eye on this stuff, then they really would be the King of multipools.

Agreed, they can achieve such status if they put someone in charge of maintenance and details...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lolwut (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 02:24:13 PM

Indeed, that's the saddest part about all this.  For all the awesome innovations, and things that set this pool apart from all the other multipools out there, the terrible maintenance really just ruins it.  If they'd just get some decent people maintaining things, who actually keep an eye on this stuff, then they really would be the King of multipools.

Agreed, they can achieve such status if they put someone in charge of maintenance and details...

We have just finished up a major overhaul on the stratums and believe we have completely resolved the stability issues.

The new code has been running for the last 3 days without incident, so we welcome you all to come back and mine with us. Feel free to send me a PM or reply to this thread if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks for your patience!
Travis9x

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2014, 08:41:59 PM

For the last two hours, the dashboard shows 0 Mh/s, workers tab also displays 0 Mh/s, and transactions shows nothing for those past two hours.  My miners are working fine, and show no problems over the past two hours.  What's going on??

lolwut (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:34:51 PM

For the last two hours, the dashboard shows 0 Mh/s, workers tab also displays 0 Mh/s, and transactions shows nothing for those past two hours.  My miners are working fine, and show no problems over the past two hours.  What's going on??

There was a delay between the stratum cache and the database, which we have corrected. Should be ok now.
Travis9x

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 09:53:16 PM

For the last two hours, the dashboard shows 0 Mh/s, workers tab also displays 0 Mh/s, and transactions shows nothing for those past two hours.  My miners are working fine, and show no problems over the past two hours.  What's going on??

There was a delay between the stratum cache and the database, which we have corrected. Should be ok now.
Great.  Now will you reply to my PM?

lolwut (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 10:25:18 PM

For the last two hours, the dashboard shows 0 Mh/s, workers tab also displays 0 Mh/s, and transactions shows nothing for those past two hours.  My miners are working fine, and show no problems over the past two hours.  What's going on??

Great.  Now will you reply to my PM?

you got it, boss!
Janu$$

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 04:28:13 PM

Hi.
I am waiting for more than 2 weeks for my BTC withdrawal I have received nothing until today.
I tried to contact your support twice, but nobody has answered.
Please clarify this situation.
Regards,
Janus
lolwut (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 11:41:16 PM

Hi.
I am waiting for more than 2 weeks for my BTC withdrawal I have received nothing until today.
Regards,
Janus

Have you opened a ticket? I'm not seeing anything that matches your name or problem description. Please advise.
Janu$$

Activity: 86

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:08:42 PM

Hi.
Regards,
Janus

Have you opened a ticket? I'm not seeing anything that matches your name or problem description. Please advise.

Thanks for sorting it out!
Received my BTC today.

Regards,
Janus
Travis9x

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 09:22:30 PM

We have just finished up a major overhaul on the stratums and believe we have completely resolved the stability issues.

The new code has been running for the last 3 days without incident, so we welcome you all to come back and mine with us. Feel free to send me a PM or reply to this thread if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks for your patience!
How about that updated API, so your pool can be used with MinerControl?  It really shouldn't be so hard to add profitability statistics for each algo, normalized to BTC values.  MinerControl also isn't the only utility that makes use of such API data, so it would be of even more benefit to CoinKing to add such a simple value to the API.  Even more, the MinerControl dev is very active, and not hard to communicate with, so if there is any questions or difficulty then you can easily ask him.
While we're on the topic of things CoinKing can do better, I also don't understand why the X13 algo was shut down.  Many other pools still have their X13 stratums up & running, and they're still quite profitable.  Why can't CoinKing find any profitable X13 coins, like those other pools have?  I also can't help but notice that the "new algo" survey finished quite some time ago, yet neither X15 nor M7 have been added to the pool.
I still believe CoinKing can be the best pool on the planet, but you've got a lot of work to do to make up for these shortcomings.  Over a month with no response on some of these suggestions, especially when you've previously said that you would work on it, is unacceptable.  Take our advice, and find someone to keep a better eye on these things; your current team doesn't seem to be doing a very good job.
I'm glad you've got it all figured out, maybe you should put your extensive pool operator knowledge to good use and start your own pool. My team works very hard for little to no pay, but since you're the jedi master, I will now run all pool decisions and support through you.

We have been working diligently on improving our back-end processes and increasing uptime/stability. Someone of your technical prowess would surely know that it's not wise to introduce new code to an environment that's already under repair.

We are not going to publish realtime profit numbers, as this would allow other pools to "track" what we're mining. I'm terribly sorry if this is not OK with you, master.

X13 was removed because it has no long term profitability. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what features we roll out next.

P.S: Let me know where to send the server bill, since youre in charge now.

Thanks so much

Adam
Wow, what an ass.  You asked for suggestions, so I gave them to you.  Don't ask for something you don't want.
Is your API integrated that heavily to your stratum code?  If it is, then you're doing it wrong.  Keep it simple and separate, so you can change one thing without breaking everything else...basic programmer etiquette (which by the way, I do indeed have programing experience).
If you broadcast real-time profitability statistics for each ALGORITHM, how are they going to "track" what coins you're mining?  Aside from ridiculously complicated equations and tracking of each and every coin on every exchange, no one would be able to figure it out.  And if they did, so what?  How exactly would that hurt you?  If they're already collecting that much data on every coin anyway, they already know what is most profitable, so why would they then care about what you're mining?  Simple logic, dude.  ...oh yeah, and they could also just create an account and look at your website, if they don't want to go through all that trouble.  Takes some real expert spies & hackers, to figure this stuff out.
No long-term profitability for X13, huh?  So that's why X13 is very often more profitable than X11 on at least three other pools that I know of?  I guess you know something they don't, my apologies.
I do have my own server bills to worry about, so you can keep yours, thanks.  Good luck to you, I'll be cashing out my coins and moving elsewhere now.  See ya round, I won't be recommending this pool to anyone.

lolwut (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 09:24:04 PM

Thanks. Best wishes.
lolwut (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 07:58:00 PM

Just an FYI, Vertcoin is hard-forking to a new algo at block #208301. We will not be able to mine it after that point.

https://vertcoin.org/wp/ann-lyra2re-fork-scheduled/

It looks like KNC has released code that allows their hardware to mine scrypt-n. We have seen a massive increase in scrypt-n hashrate over the past few days.
HYPERfuture

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 08:48:19 PM

So far everyone who is mining HYPER on http://coinking.io has only positive experiences to report.

Keep up the good work lolwut thank you for being our multipool of choice!

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
Mashugina71

Activity: 103

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 03:52:38 PM

So how do I swap between my scrypt and sha-256 miners on the dashboard? I use the dropdown menu but it doesn't seem to work

MOJOcoin 15% pure PoS | Rokos OS | IoT | TOR
Website | Roadmap | Blockexplorer | Facebook | Twitter | Slack
Ollie

Activity: 89

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 06:30:27 PM

I tried Coinking for a few days, and I have some feedback.

FTC is listed as a scrypt coin, even though it switched to neoscrypt ages ago.

LTC profitability calculation seems erroneus giving about half of true value. As a result LTC is hardly mined at all, while other scrypt multipools mostly mine LTC.

SHA256 coins less profitable than Bitcoin seem to be mined too. Bitcoin hashing power should be forwarded to some larger no fee pool like other multipools do.

Automatic exhange seems not to work on some some coins.

lolwut (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 02:07:37 PM

So how do I swap between my scrypt and sha-256 miners on the dashboard? I use the dropdown menu but it doesn't seem to work

The dashboard will rotate stats for the coins your mining automatically. If you want to view only one specific coin, you must select that coin from the drop down.
lolwut (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 02:16:13 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2014, 07:11:27 PM by lolwut

I tried Coinking for a few days, and I have some feedback.

*EDIT*

FTC now lives in it's own neoscrypt category. We are also adding X13 and X15 to the pool.

LTC profitability calculation seems erroneus giving about half of true value. As a result LTC is hardly mined at all, while other scrypt multipools mostly mine LTC.

SHA256 coins less profitable than Bitcoin seem to be mined too. Bitcoin hashing power should be forwarded to some larger no fee pool like other multipools do.

Automatic exhange seems not to work on some some coins.

Thank you for the feedback.

We left FTC in the scrypt coin category because we don't offer neoscrypt mining. Instead of building out an entirely new section of the pool for an algo we dont mine, we just left it where it was. Should we decide to add neoscrypt in the future, this will change.

Please understand that hashrate plays an important role in the pool's profitability ranking.

Not all coins can be auto-converted, the option is available on the wallets page for all coins that can be. This is usually due to them not being on an exchange, or on a very low volume exchange.
lolwut (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 07:48:59 PM

*UPDATED OP*
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=597140.msg6563573#msg6563573
Ollie

Activity: 89

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 02:34:36 AM

I was wondering about the high Granitecoin profitability. The pool seems to be pulling a 50 satoshi valuation out of somewhere - maybe bittrex, where Granitecoin was apparently delisted. Granitecoin is listen on Bleutrade, where the highest bid is 4 satoshis.

EDIT: Conspiracycoin seems to have a similar situation.
lolwut (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 04:48:08 PM

I am looking for some x13, x15, and neoscrypt coins to add to the pool.

Feel free to suggest coins here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: