Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:56:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: <<currently no poll>>

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DIG] DIGIT [X13] |Available For Takeover! |  (Read 78067 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
stevetrac

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:10:20 AM

Pool Suprnova : 29.55 MH
Total Net hash : 167.86 MH

I wonder which pools out there are responsible for the 138 MH .. could even be some strong solominers i guess
with current difficulty.

down to under 9 on supanova and 68 net now , my wallet is still fucked after trying the update 3 times so i cannot mine
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 05:11:22 AM

I wonder which pools out there are responsible for the 138 MH .. could even be some strong solominers i guess
with current difficulty.

down to under 9 on supanova and 68 net now , my wallet is still fucked after trying the update 3 times so i cannot mine

yeah, it fluctuates a lot and also pool Minep.it is still not in the correct blockchain so there are no workers there.

about yr wallet problems, the following was tried ?

- download wallet 2.1.1 from first post showing the download links
- deleted everything from previous wallet, the old digit-qt.exe and everything in the appdata digit folder except the wallet.dat and the digit.conf at
  following locations if you installed with their windows installer :
     * location of windows wallet (Digit-qt.exe) -->  C:\Program Files (x86)\Digit-qt Windows
     * location of appdata digit folder --> C:\Users\YRUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Digit
 - put -rescan and / or -reindex in the target of the shortcut to digit
     * C:\Program Files (x86)\Digit-qt Windows\Digit-qt.exe" -rescan
        or C:\Program Files (x86)\Digit-qt Windows\Digit-qt.exe" -reindex

This should let you resync from scratch..

qwizzie

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
MineP.it

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:56:37 AM

It took a while to get synced up properly but we are now finally on the right block chain and in sync. Hoping everything will be running smoothly now - I'll have to keep a close eye on it though.

https://www.minep.it - secure, stable mining pools | 0.75% fees | chat | forums | one login for 40+ pools | unique interface
Pools: Bitcoin | BitMark | ConspiracyCoin | CryptCoin | CureCoin | DarkCoin | Digit | DogeCoin | Dvorakoin | FeatherCoin | FractalCoin | Hiro | IsraelCoin | KarmaCoin | Kryptonite | LimeCoinX | Litecoin | MultiWalletCoin | Negotium | NewWorldOrder | OzzieCoin | PyramidsCoin | RootCoin | SaveCoin | Shade | SurvivorCoin | SysCoin | TalkCoin | TitCoin | Trinity | UseCoin | UtopiaCoin | VertCoin | ViaCoin | VirtualCoin | VirtualMiningCoin | WankCoin | WorldCoin | ZetaCoin
Kergekoin

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:51:03 AM

with current difficulty.

Heres a list of some valid (updated) peers:

Code:
addnode=80.240.142.154
addnode=82.131.97.83
addnode=86.173.157.241
addnode=175.19.239.190
addnode=74.73.3.22
addnode=94.156.18.107
addnode=162.243.193.232
addnode=94.122.225.208
addnode=203.195.205.72
addnode=24.85.126.229
addnode=173.218.3.245
addnode=37.59.24.139

Copy-paste those in to your Digit.conf file, delete all but wallet.dat and Digit.conf and simply resync with the blockchain.
I tried this out myself and it worked beautifully.

Cheers!

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
candidakefyr

Activity: 193

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 03:00:37 PM

CryptExplorer Digit(DIG) wallet daemon updated!

DIG Block Explorer:
http://cryptexplorer.com/chain/Digit

qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:31:14 PM

CryptExplorer Digit(DIG) wallet daemon updated!

DIG Block Explorer:
http://cryptexplorer.com/chain/Digit

great work .. thanks

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:50:14 PM

At some point we need to get noticed more as cryptocoin and as community so i was thinking about this
and happen to come acrosss a site that deserves some attention or at least some discussion from us :

http://www.coinwarz.com
http://www.coinwarz.com/voting

Basicly they have two options : paid voting and (per user) free vote every hour ..

Crypto currency Voting

We are always looking to find and add the next most profitable crypto currency, however leaving that decision up to us is no longer fair to the crypto currency community. To help us decide which crypto currencies to support, we need your help. More specifically, we need your vote on which crypto currencies to add to CoinWarz.

We have also decided to offer an option to accept paid votes. This will help us cover the growing server costs associated with hosting each crypto currency client. Each 0.0005 BTC received will count for 1 vote. Paid votes will be credited after 3 confirmations.

Please take a moment and cast your vote for your favorite crypto currencies. Each user is limited to 1 (one) free vote every hour per crypto currency.

Every Wednesday, we will announce the winner on our Twitter page.

Discussion please..

qwizzie

edit : they announce a winner every wedneysday so if we decide to try it we should do it on a thursday to take full advantage of the voting period and we will need someone official from Digit to start it for us.

Kergekoin

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 08:02:49 PM

Cryptocoinrank is a good alternative and gets more and more popular with every day.
Coinwars would be nice indeed.

Currently all altcoins which have longer time mining period suffer under the lack of attention. Thats not surprising at all to be honest. Large majority of the userbase in here only aims for quick profit and those coins do not provide it.
Im currently holding a lot of WDC and DOGE. I see WDC declining day by day despite them having a very capable team. Digit is in the same category. Pumpers and dumpers dont like it as much as other new coins with ~7 days mining periods.

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
hero18688

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 12:45:36 AM

When is the new wallet with irc? dev

letitbit

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 07:27:43 AM

Cryptocoinrank is a good alternative and gets more and more popular with every day.

Currently all altcoins which have longer time mining period suffer under the lack of attention. Thats not surprising at all to be honest. Large majority of the userbase in here only aims for quick profit and those coins do not provide it.
Im currently holding a lot of WDC and DOGE. I see WDC declining day by day despite them having a very capable team. Digit is in the same category. Pumpers and dumpers dont like it as much as other new coins with ~7 days mining periods.

Agree  Smiley
linked67

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 07:31:00 AM

P2PoolCoin.com
P2pool node for Digit

EU server: http://p2poolcoin.com:5858
Canada Server: http://ca.p2poolcoin.com:5858

Dedicated server
Xeon cpu
32Go ram
SSD
1Gbps

Fee: 1% ONLY !!!!
Nodes updated to the latest version. We are on the good fork !

P2Pool EU:http://p2poolcoin.com 1 % fees - Server dedicated Xeon, 32 Go Ram, Ssd, 1 Gbps - DarkCoin - HiroCoin - ExeCoin - GpuCoin - MyriadCoin Qubit - Muniti - RotoCoin - VertCoin - etc
Free Middlecoin Stats for Iphone on Apple Store:https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/middlecoin/id795238640?l=fr&ls=1&mt=8
DSF (OP)

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 07:43:43 AM

There is no ETA for the new fancy wallet. An alpha version is in the works, but needs some bug fixing and additional testing before the release. We are also working on updates for the classic wallet version 2.1.2, which will have many security & perfomance improvements.

We are still looking for a capable C++ coder with a good knowledge of cryptocoins. Anyone with fresh ideas and an ability to convert them to code, please feel free to contact us.

In addition, we've bought some Digit from the Bittrex exchange and are willing to give it out as a reward for useful pull requests on the Digit github repository.
Kergekoin

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 10:32:31 AM

Agree  Smiley

On the positive note. I look at the current market cap of only around 10K USD and i see a lot of growth potential. Digit variable mining reward will keep the growth under control, but still at least 5 times the current price would be a positive thing in a short term and would bring some additional attention.
currently around 100 satoshis. 500 satoshis would be easy to achieve when more people buy in. Dont you think? 500 sat would give the rank around 150, which is OK for a short term goal.

MineP.it

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 10:34:39 AM

There is no ETA for the new fancy wallet. An alpha version is in the works, but needs some bug fixing and additional testing before the release. We are also working on updates for the classic wallet version 2.1.2, which will have many security & perfomance improvements.

We are still looking for a capable C++ coder with a good knowledge of cryptocoins. Anyone with fresh ideas and an ability to convert them to code, please feel free to contact us.

In addition, we've bought some Digit from the Bittrex exchange and are willing to give it out as a reward for useful pull requests on the Digit github repository.

Nice to see active devs. Keep up the good work Smiley

https://www.minep.it - secure, stable mining pools | 0.75% fees | chat | forums | one login for 40+ pools | unique interface
Pools: Bitcoin | BitMark | ConspiracyCoin | CryptCoin | CureCoin | DarkCoin | Digit | DogeCoin | Dvorakoin | FeatherCoin | FractalCoin | Hiro | IsraelCoin | KarmaCoin | Kryptonite | LimeCoinX | Litecoin | MultiWalletCoin | Negotium | NewWorldOrder | OzzieCoin | PyramidsCoin | RootCoin | SaveCoin | Shade | SurvivorCoin | SysCoin | TalkCoin | TitCoin | Trinity | UseCoin | UtopiaCoin | VertCoin | ViaCoin | VirtualCoin | VirtualMiningCoin | WankCoin | WorldCoin | ZetaCoin
Kergekoin

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 08:06:15 PM

Confirming that PoS is working exactly like advertised. On the 04 of June i transferred some coins to secondary wallet and im about to hit 1% interest in couple of days. That is 1% in a less than a month because of the compounding effect.
Windows wallet opens very fast, takes about 80MB of memory and 0.1-0.7% of CPU when staking is active. Using win 8.1. Very nice PoS and 100% stable wallet. Well done dev!

wealthy$

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 11:01:14 AM

What is the total amount of this coin?

DSF (OP)

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:03:59 PM

What is the total amount of this coin?

- Total coins limit will be set to 10-15 years after the mining period (detailed info in post#3 -FAQ).

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=597634.0

Total amount of DIG?

Digit proof of work block reward is calculated as follows:
Code:
nSubsidy = falling multiplier * proof of work difficulty * COIN;
The proof of work difficulty can be a minimum of 1 and the multiplier starts from 29.2. After approximately a year (at block 915000) Digit mining will stop.

We are aiming to hit the maximum amount of coins in 10-15 years down the line. 10 Years if the Digit money supply is high and the price of one Digit is low after the mining period. 15 Years, if the Digit money supply is low and the price of one Digit is high after the mining period. 11-14 years, if the Digit money supply and the price of one Digit is neither low or high after the mining period.
Because of Digit's variable proof of work reward, the amount of maximum coins is impossible to predict at this stage. This is why we will set this goal after Digit mining has ended.

http://digitpayment.org/faq/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=597634.msg6570991#msg6570991
giss

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 12:06:55 PM

Hello,
I have installed the new wallet, changed the wallet.dat with the backup wallet, but now it shows me only half of the coin I had before.
Can someone help me?  Cry
Kergekoin

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:53:23 PM

Hello,
I have installed the new wallet, changed the wallet.dat with the backup wallet, but now it shows me only half of the coin I had before.
Can someone help me?  Cry

Can not help you if you give 0 info.

lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 06:02:12 PM

Can we get this coin to mintpal?

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: