Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:27:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Freedom  (Read 55639 times)
MrRiuss

Activity: 317
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:07:53 PM

i dont think so, you need/try to find/use bitcoin, that means you bounding to it, no freedom from there  Grin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Crypto Vitriol

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:54:57 PM

yes, bitcon is not only a currency, but a vision about a different and better future.
Omnia Vanitas

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:23:04 AM

In satoshi's vision, bitcoin was the key to escape from banks and governments slavery...
I'm non so sure that we'll succeed... We'll see.
Pantastikman

Activity: 77
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:43:07 AM

In the first place yes Bitcoin is free to invest but If you enter Bitcoin it is not easy to make an investment because you are lack of support and knowledge. In order to get a knowledge about Bitcoin, watch some reviews on YouTube, it really hepls.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Polipog

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:21:24 AM

The freedom of bitcoin today is only limited, because there are some banks totally banned bitcoin transaction like in america the merril lynch banks, for how many years bitcoin operated, only last year reported that merril lynch banks stopped and totally banned bitcoin transaction.
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:53:51 AM

In my opinion, I agree that bitcoin is freedom. We can transfer the bitcoin or altcoin to others anywhere with a faster transaction with the help of the technology.  Freedom to hide or without knowing our identity. Freedom we are not required to paying taxes. Bitcoin give as a freedom of time we can slow down and relax and appreciate the benefits of the bitcoin. We can earn fiat though bitcoin or altcoin without hectic time need.

Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:29:46 AM

Bitcoin is freedon, yes, but only if banks and governments won't find a way to control and tax all the system.
In Europe bureaucrats want to create a database of all bitcoin owners... Freedom? Wtf... Sad

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
sohel436290

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:20:40 AM

Yes, I think so Bitcoin is always Freedom for all. As I know Bitcoin is a digital currency, so digital currency digital life with Freedom.
anonymous2020

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:25:18 AM

Yes! for me bitcoin is really freedom as I've used it no one deflected me to used it just a matter of your well if you wanted to used it.
Bitcoin also more popular in any country so I can say that bitcoin is freedom.
lellullol

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:31:37 AM

mmmms ... even if a few countries shameless disable it and it will eventually become a favorite of people worldwide.
Bitcoin is an economic freedom, which is acknowledged by everyone in Bitcoin, it may be banned in many countries but it is not possible to test whether it exists or not, my country prohibits Bitcoin. The community still participates in Bitcoin a lot
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:43:57 PM

Bitcoin is freedon, yes, but only if banks and governments won't find a way to control and tax all the system.
In Europe bureaucrats want to create a database of all bitcoin owners... Freedom? Wtf... Sad

We cannot avoid that things to happen because the governments are so powerful that they can create and make their desires happen and if they want to make something about bitcoin then they will surely do it. Bitcoin is freedom because of the decentralization but if the government wants to make some changes then they can easily do that.
bib24

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:03:27 PM

For now bitcoin has limited access only since it is not yet accepted globally, however you already got the freedom and take full control on this investment since their is no third party involve.

Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:38:04 PM

Bitcoin is an alternative to common and usual payouts. At the moment, Bitcoin has not been properly distributed for direct settlements. But there are undoubted advantages - instant translations and complete anonymity. I believe that rte crypto currency has a great future and the time of a free currency without borders is not far off.
DesmondHayes

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:08:46 PM

Yes, and this is the reason why digital currencies have a huge role to play in the future in our financial system. The freedom that it offers us is something that we always wanted. Free from banks, governments and other entities that are always trying to take control all of our transactions. We are being neglected on the things we want to do because we are worried that we are doing something that it could put us in danger.

Bitcoin has brought something innovative and can provide us with full control over our financial management. The real problem in this fictive freedom lies in the power of self-control. Institutions are here to keep the order and without order there is chaos. If the Bitcoin in any way prevails in the future over all other currencies and if it shades their influence things can go in an unexpectable way.

There will always be the people on top and people on the bottom but without the control of the centralized system that is supported by the government, this on the bottom would try to get to the top with any means necessary. Everyone has the right to achieve the success but the people always had the will for the leadership and if all would strive towards the wealth because there is no control over the flow things would end badly.

I am supporting Bitcoin as a decentralized currency but to become what is meant to be people must also realize that this fictional freedom is not only profit gain but the whole new technology that can influence the world in many different ways.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:09:54 PM

Of course... and those who are saying that bitcoin is freedom, are not taking in consideration that bitcoin is actually being used just like any other kind of fiat (paper money)

They just think that bitcoin is just something "magical" but what is wrong with them? have they never seen a paper money?
For now bitcoin has limited access only since it is not yet accepted globally, however you already got the freedom and take full control on this investment since their is no third party involve.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:03:00 PM

Absolutely, bitcoin if freedom. But for a lot of people who didn't understand the game, in these day bitcin is just a nightmare.
Crypto market is a new and risky fiels, with lot of opportunities an lot of dangers.
Freedom, if you don't know how to use it, can be a trap.
It’s freedom, but that doesn’t mean you should put all your trust in it, cause this is just an asset and is mainly for an investment. Tomorrow, there might not any chance to use it as a payment method. I’m just saying, though I don’t really mean it’s bad.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:11:31 PM

Absolutely, bitcoin if freedom. But for a lot of people who didn't understand the game, in these day bitcin is just a nightmare.
Crypto market is a new and risky fiels, with lot of opportunities an lot of dangers.
It’s freedom, but that doesn’t mean you should put all your trust in it, cause this is just an asset and is mainly for an investment. Tomorrow, there might not any chance to use it as a payment method. I’m just saying, though I don’t really mean it’s bad.

Well even these days you can't pay that easily using bitcoin since the fee are so expensive, unless you are not paying the right fee, you will be waiting days, worst, weeks to send your transaction. It is still not that bad though there are some that can't really keep up with it. I think it is freedom since the governments can't tax your transaction or deduct any thing from your profit.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:15:08 PM

Well even these days you can't pay that easily using bitcoin since the fee are so expensive, unless you are not paying the right fee, you will be waiting days, worst, weeks to send your transaction. It is still not that bad though there are some that can't really keep up with it. I think it is freedom since the governments can't tax your transaction or deduct any thing from your profit.
That is only the freedom that i am seeing with bitcoin, is the decentralization that it offers to us that gives us chance to not get tax for our money or profit that will go on bitcoin. But for making transactions, i think that bitcoin is not that sense to be called as freedom because the fee is too expensive for be paid for an average transaction.
Cryptophorus Columbus

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:15:35 PM

Well, bitcoin is freedom only if you have a lot of them... :-)
Seriously speaking, bitcoin - with his decentralized system, makes obsolete the need of a central authority, and for sure this will produce a big change in society.
I'm not so sure that actual power will tolerate this change, so I predict a bloody war.
sutyThuy

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:21:20 PM

But with bitcoin it is different, your relatives do not need any intermediary can send money to you regardless of geographic location problems, just have internet connection, within 5 minutes, relatives of You can send bitcoin to you from somewhere in the world. Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: