Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:04:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Freedom  (Read 55642 times)
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:53:42 AM

Bitcoin brings us all Freedom

edited:

https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf - by Satoshi Nakamoto - The Bitcoin White Paper

https://bitcoin.org/ - Bitcoin.org - #1 Non Profit Home page for Bitcoin

A beginner's guide to bitcoin

http://www.coindesk.com/information/

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

Bitcoin is Freedom from oppression, exploitation & tyranny by Banksters.

From cradle to grave we have all been financial debt slaves through the debt based fiat currency schemes that should have long ago been outlawed.

Bitcoin offers People an avenue of Safe Haven that assures a fiscally disciplined currency.

Bitcoin is vastly superior to traditional fiat currency schemes.

Bitcoin brings all Peoples Freedom by forcing Decentralized Monetary Competition, and by doing that it will eventually force governments to become fiscally disciplined with their monetary matters, or suffer monetary failures repeatedly until they do.

Bitcoin will ultimately free governments from their Bankster Masters (each countries Central Bank) when governments finally re-learn to print and issue their own debt-free currencies, while abolishing their existing Central Banks powers and controls over them. This will hopefully occur as the present system fails and governments finally realize they hold all the cards, not the Banksters.

So simply put:

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

Smiley
Yes right bitcoin is freedom and we are so blessed that this digital currency has been created many more people had benefited as times passes,we are free on how or when to use our money in doing transactions without putting taxes in it.Government has no control on bitcoin most especially in our country where bitcoin was not that famous.I dont really think if the government would be interested in it and as far as were earning well just take advantage on bitcoins existence now because we dont know governments plan on btc holders in the future just like other country that make bitcoin illegal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Destnhel

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:29:06 AM

Yes its right bitcoin is freedom. Freedom to work on your own. Freedom to make your own money. When and where do you want to use it. How can you make it a huge income. Bitcoin let us learn on our own and make us independent.
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:02:21 PM

freedom is the best thing I ever experienced here in bitcoin..this is the first time in my life working in a very convenient way because I can choose to work wherever and whenever I want...no boss at all.
Especially if you are a trader, you can choose your convenient time and you can do it at home, with bitcoin it gives us an opportunity to quit our boring job and just do online job or trade, I have proven myself that it's profitable to spend time with bitcoin than just stay job and live with your day job with limited income.

Bitcoin is totally opposite what we understand as Freedom.
It is total and absolute control, once linked with user (mandatory by all today markets)  you can retroactively see and follow every transaction.

Gov have total control of it, and I think thats what we want, We want to eliminate illegal/un-taxed money from circulation.

Here is first test of how it will work, conbase orderd to report everyone with 20k of coins.

https://www.theverge.com/2017/11/29/16717416/us-coinbase-irs-records

We already knew that was going to happen, you cannot expect to buy bitcoin in exchanges and still keep your privacy, specially since many people in the forum seems to be traders that are buying and selling bitcoin daily, of course the government is going to ask details about what you are doing there, an exchange is nothing more than a disguised bank.
The government still manage us while we are using exchange, verify KYC through exchange and buy/sell Bitcoin every day.
That is the reason I always call Bitcoin can manage by the government in the past.
There are many methods to control this currency, as long as the users of Bitcoin know that or not.

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
obinine

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:41:12 AM

Very nice and awesome,  bitcoin is freedom especially in my country, freedom to earn money and freedom to gain more knowledge but sad to say bitcoin is now known yet in my country.  They dont know what is bitcoin all about. They think this scam.
Like me, my country forbids the use of bitcoins. there are criminal penalties for those who violate this rule.
unfortunately, they do not realize the benefits of bitcoin
Bitcoin give us freedom because if we have bitcoin nobody can steal it from us. Also we are free from the government tax. Instead if you have paper money may you lost or someone thief and you have to pay tax on it government.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:21:06 AM

Very nice and awesome,  bitcoin is freedom especially in my country, freedom to earn money and freedom to gain more knowledge but sad to say bitcoin is now known yet in my country.  They dont know what is bitcoin all about. They think this scam.
Like me, my country forbids the use of bitcoins. there are criminal penalties for those who violate this rule.
unfortunately, they do not realize the benefits of bitcoin
Bitcoin give us freedom because if we have bitcoin nobody can steal it from us. Also we are free from the government tax. Instead if you have paper money may you lost or someone thief and you have to pay tax on it government.
I wish that would last long, it seems like the government are already targeting the crypto and will enforce us to pay a required tax.
There is no such thing as decentralized in terms of taxation, maybe we can use a decentralized online system but we are still required to pay taxes.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:12:31 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto`s main purpose of introducing bitcoin is to free people from harassment by banks. Bitcoin is a decentralised cryptocurrency means you can trade with anyone with the help of bitcoin wallet at any time and at any place. No third party intervention or help is needed. The trade charges and transaction time are quiet less as compared to bank. Bank gives very less interest on the investments and also on the money saved there in. Whereas investments in bitcoin are giving more than ever imagined. Its really a freedom from all worries as your money is safe in digital wallet protected by the world`s best security system blockchain.
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:05:00 PM

Yes I agreed in this statement "bitcoin is freedom". Why? Because here in our country was accepted the bitcointalk. It allows all the people to play bitcoin to earn and save money. Bitcoin was for offer for all the people. It can be a child or old especially it is better for the unemployed person. It is a big oppurtunity for them. Some countries banned bitcointalk because they think that it will affect their economy, it will leads in criminality and it is an illegal activities but here in our country we enjoy playing bitcoin. We changed our lives. It helps all the people to fulfil their needs especially to solve their financial problem. Bitcoin is freedom because it can use it anytime and anywhere with your gadgets and internet connection. There's no limits to use. You can use the money from bitcoin for your desires.

tibor

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 01:51:55 PM

Yes, bitcoin is freedom, with bitcoin we have the technology that the banks had all the time in our pockets! this way we are not going to be controlled anymore. We can send money all over the world without delay and without paying enormous fees. In other cases, when a government starts to a devaluation of the country coin for they own satisfaction, they destroy all your savings if you have it in the country coin, but now with bitcoin they can not control you.

tibor

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 01:55:25 PM

Also the goverments can also freeze financial assets, you go to the bank and the withdrawal of money is not possible or its limited, this happened in Greece on 2015.
But we all need to change our thoughts, the more people accept bitcoin as a payment the more free we will be!

Emem29

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:00:32 PM

edited:

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

From cradle to grave we have all been financial debt slaves through the debt based fiat currency schemes that should have long ago been outlawed.

Bitcoin offers People an avenue of Safe Haven that assures a fiscally disciplined currency.

Bitcoin brings all Peoples Freedom by forcing Decentralized Monetary Competition, and by doing that it will eventually force governments to become fiscally disciplined with their monetary matters, or suffer monetary failures repeatedly until they do.

Bitcoin will ultimately free governments from their Bankster Masters (each countries Central Bank) when governments finally re-learn to print and issue their own debt-free currencies, while abolishing their existing Central Banks powers and controls over them. This will hopefully occur as the present system fails and governments finally realize they hold all the cards, not the Banksters.

So simply put:

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

Smiley

Yesaybe bitcoin is just like freedom. Becuase for the first time in human history it’s possible for anyone to send money to, or receive money from anyone else on the earth. And with bitcoin it gives us an opportunity to quit our job and just do online job trading or investing.
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:17:46 PM

edited:

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

So simply put:

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

Smiley

I can say also bitcoin is freedom because we are free to join this work as long as you are interested. We have the free will to live in bitcoin world because no restrictions and  no personal attach.Conecting to bitcoin is like a power that you will be recharge until the connection is there you have power. so l can see that bitcoin is on your choice if you want to have it. Everything is on bitcoin, nothing much important than bitcoin to me now. Any way everybody has the freedom to do what ever we want.
ongels

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:32:13 PM

Yes it is freedom for me, because nobody controls it because it is decentralized, and i can work anytime i want as long there is internet, I don't have pressures because its up to you if you want to work or not, there is no bosses.  Smiley
Rono

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:18:38 PM

Bitcoin is freedom for all of bitcoin Lover

══════════════☛MORBEX.FINANCE☚═════════════
Giving Your Savings The Opportunity To Grow
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:42:14 PM

Bitcoin mean total freedom, the world financial system has always favoured only the rich and the influential. But with bitcoin an average person or even the poorest of the poor can access some financial level as long as he/she is knowledgeable about the working of bitcoin and that mean total financial freedom to all. If you buy bitcoin worth $5 today give it some time and you will have a reasonable amount of dollars in your wallet.
wRexz

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 04:35:34 PM

Bitcoin, in its pure essence, is money. It is a digital currency that serves the same functions and purposes as money, yet it encompasses some key differences from conventional currency. Bitcoin is a payment system described by Satoshi Nakamoto in 2008 and introduced as open-source software in 2009. The system works peer-to-peer with nodes recording transactions in a shared ledger denominated in its own unit of account, which is also called bitcoin. Because it lacks a central repository or single administrator, the US Treasury categorizes bitcoin as a decentralized virtual currency Media reports often refer to bitcoin as a cryptocurrency or digital currency.

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and the largest in terms of total market value although others such as Litecoin and Dogecoin also exist. Bitcoin was not the first virtual currency. Bitcoins are created as a reward for payment processing work in which users offer their computing power to verify and Record payments into the public ledger.

Yes Bitcoin is Freedom to all of finance sector and all business maker.
lestariptr

Activity: 287

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:40:45 AM

Well, maybe bitcoin is freedom when you've got your bitcoin like having the freedom you can buy what you want and you can feel everything you have and nobody is paying attention to it unless you alone
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:33:47 AM

Well, maybe bitcoin is freedom when you've got your bitcoin like having the freedom you can buy what you want and you can feel everything you have and nobody is paying attention to it unless you alone
yes bitcoin is freedom when we join bitcoin forum and earn money from this forum so we free from every problems and difficulties that we face in our life, we can secure our future from bitcoin and much more do with our bitcoin currency but first of all we should read properly about bitcoin so that we complete our task and found many benefits.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:45:17 AM

edited:

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

So simply put:

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

Smiley

Bitcoin are indeed a freedom because it is decentralized amd another thing bitcoins cannot be traced bybthe government abd have no taxes so that a lotnof people are much like this rather than thise giat that have a lot of taxes and the pumpnof bitcoins are much profitable than when you invest on some banks that have a lower interest annually. Bitcoins can give you much profits within months but also can give you loss. But at least we can control our money
Alex_nutis

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:56:20 AM

Blockchain is freedom. And bitcoin is the standard cryptocurrency, which is now hard to use for transfers. It is needed only for exchange on the stock exchange, otherwise it is not interesting.

DriftKing

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:52:10 PM

edited:

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

So simply put:

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

Smiley

Yes! Blockchain Technology gives us freedom in all sort of ways. It is much secure and safer than what we are use to having. I can see it becoming a trend in the coming years.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: