Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:13:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Freedom  (Read 55644 times)
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 03:44:40 AM

Bitcoin is indeed a sort of freedom because you can control it by yourself and it can be done completely anonymous.
This why many now are using bitcoin, I mean users are increasing and it is all because of being and having an anonymous account that they can not be traced by other people so Bitcoin is freedom, but there are users that abuses its freedom uses in illegal ones.

anonymity alone is not considered as a freedom but the real freedom of bitcoin is that you will not need to have job from any supervisor you are free to do trade of bitcoin wih your oun wish and the other freedom is that with bitcoin you are not restricted by the government to send to anyone the money like you can send your money to any country of the world.

As mentioned anonymity of bitcoin is one among the factor which makes using bitcoin as a freedom to its users. Freedom in other terms is the intermediaries who just earn a lot is avoided with the help of our miners who provide the confirmations with low fee comparatively.
That's right, the anonymity will help us to transact online without being watch. Honestly, a lot of people does not know that it's not safe to transact online that's why their personal information were hacked, just like the incident of stolen credit card information, it's really risky, there's a lot of smart people who takes advantages on our weakness.

Good thing bitcoin was created, it gives us more security and since it gives us freedom as well, we must continue to support it so others will experience convenience in online transaction also.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 01:28:56 PM

I'm a bitcoin fanatic here but I was wondering how come that Bitcoin is freedom, I think it is not, Only bitcoin can give us financial freedom and freedom to achieve our dreams in life. and it is not specify where bitcoin become a freedom?
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 01:42:50 PM

I'm a bitcoin fanatic here but I was wondering how come that Bitcoin is freedom, I think it is not, Only bitcoin can give us financial freedom and freedom to achieve our dreams in life. and it is not specify where bitcoin become a freedom?

Well i think the point is bitcoin is freedom because we can send bitcoin all over the world in easy way and fast and also anonymous. Well also because we can earn from it we can get a ton of benifits of it. Well it is not all about bitcoin or money to achieved our dreams in life it is all about hardwork and inspiration.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 11:35:58 AM

I'm a bitcoin fanatic here but I was wondering how come that Bitcoin is freedom, I think it is not, Only bitcoin can give us financial freedom and freedom to achieve our dreams in life. and it is not specify where bitcoin become a freedom?

Well i think the point is bitcoin is freedom because we can send bitcoin all over the world in easy way and fast and also anonymous. Well also because we can earn from it we can get a ton of benifits of it. Well it is not all about bitcoin or money to achieved our dreams in life it is all about hardwork and inspiration.

I don't think being able to send/receive money from anywhere in the world fast, easy, and anonymously is freedom at all. That's simply sending money without having to reveal your identity. I think the "freedom" that you guys are looking for is the freedom from the government. Ever since, we've been a slave of the government when it comes to money because they control fiat. Literally every single transaction that you made has tax, sending money has fees. Every movement of the money gives the government more money. In bitcoins, we don't have that. You can transfer millions of bitcoins and no one would take fees/tax except for the little transaction fees which costs almost nothing.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

markyminer

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 03:50:46 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2017, 11:37:22 PM by markyminer

I'm a bitcoin fanatic here but I was wondering how come that Bitcoin is freedom, I think it is not, Only bitcoin can give us financial freedom and freedom to achieve our dreams in life. and it is not specify where bitcoin become a freedom?

yes i am also agree with you that bitcoin is freedom, the decentralization character of bitcoin really make it more effective you can use bitcoin, anywhere without changing it in any local currency, because it is acceptable in all over the world with same value. it is really more easy transfer your bitcoin from one place to another coasting a minor transaction fee, so we can really call bitcoin as freedom.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 04:13:20 PM

yes i am also agree with you that bitcoin is freedom.
Bitcoin changes my life for real, and bitcoin is freedom in any aspect, I have been financially free, I am able to buy the things I want that I can't afford if I am just an ordinary employee, and freedom since I am able to buy anything through online and I am using bitcoin as payment for it. Bitcoin has been my partner in life.

Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 04:38:19 PM

I don't think being able to send/receive money from anywhere in the world fast, easy, and anonymously is freedom at all. That's simply sending money without having to reveal your identity. I think the "freedom" that you guys are looking for is the freedom from the government. Ever since, we've been a slave of the government when it comes to money because they control fiat. Literally every single transaction that you made has tax, sending money has fees. Every movement of the money gives the government more money. In bitcoins, we don't have that. You can transfer millions of bitcoins and no one would take fees/tax except for the little transaction fees which costs almost nothing.

Yup, all that fast and easy process is very old progress, but the freedom from administration/government is the main advantage of bitcoin.

We're free from rules, regulations and taxes. That's what makes actual room of freedom in bitcoin.
Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 06:01:12 PM

I am sure that a lot people find it scary to be responsible for their money as Bitcoin allows them to do so. That's why the majority of the people will choose to continue with storing money in banks. They can't handle that level of responsibility themselves.
Most people can't handle the money, they are raised to be scared of fiat economy, managing their own fund, investing schemes and keeping their own money safe.
They would rather give their money to someone with higher authority - in this case a bank to be free from responsibility in case something will go wrong.
anavuajna

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 06:40:13 PM

freedom does not give Bitcoin. Her presence gives a lot of money. Then it does not matter how much and how to pay the commission.
anasis

Activity: 189

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 08:06:23 PM

If we compare the concept of freedom and bitcoin, I see this as an opportunity for the common man to receive via bitcoin freedom or in other words the ability to get away from the negative influence or theft from financial institutions in the country. But this does not apply to the very wealthy people who are trying to escape from their saving millions of income tax.
Narosya

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 09:14:25 PM

freedom does not give Bitcoin. Her presence gives a lot of money. Then it does not matter how much and how to pay the commission.
I think that people are very much want. The fact that the money is already exist in the free use in humans, offers great advantages. A bitcoin just gave space capabilities when compared with the abolition of serfdom.
Samadur

Activity: 287

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 09:51:10 PM

Methods and scope of my earnings does not give me the opportunity to use bitcoin in all of its benefits. I understand all the advantages of the currency, but life dictates other conditions today. For me, bitcoin is not achievable in full.
horace08122

Activity: 382

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 10:16:59 PM

I am sure that a lot people find it scary to be responsible for their money as Bitcoin allows them to do so. That's why the majority of the people will choose to continue with storing money in banks. They can't handle that level of responsibility themselves.
Most people can't handle the money, they are raised to be scared of fiat economy, managing their own fund, investing schemes and keeping their own money safe.
They would rather give their money to someone with higher authority - in this case a bank to be free from responsibility in case something will go wrong.
Actually this is true and I totally agree with your opinion. Few people trying to take their profits, and personally invest or invest in their own business. It is better to have to put in the bank for deposit.
Tanic

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 10:35:52 PM

Actually this is true and I totally agree with your opinion. Few people trying to take their profits, and personally invest or invest in their own business. It is better to have to put in the bank for deposit.
People scare of everything that they don't understand. When you hear the concept of bitcoin it sounds as something that you have never faced before, is it?
Bitcoin is real freedom, cause of it's decentralized and nobody controls it yet. I would call bitcoin is clear money which gives you not so many opportunities now, but it is planning to.
pyata4ok

Activity: 195

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 11:00:33 PM

People scare of everything that they don't understand. When you hear the concept of bitcoin it sounds as something that you have never faced before, is it?
Bitcoin is real freedom, cause of it's decentralized and nobody controls it yet. I would call bitcoin is clear money which gives you not so many opportunities now, but it is planning to.
How well will the users themselves when peers about bitcoin, then so much faster and it will attract other people. But all can only work and wait.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 11:06:54 PM

People would scare when a new software is released and that too by an anonymous developer and i personally never believed about the success of the coin in the beginning but now i understand the real concept and it is thing to happen and if they can handle to transaction issues they are having at the moment it will be the perfect thing to happen when we are focusing on the future of the coin.
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 11:59:50 PM

yeah bitcoin is freedom. It makes us anonymous in transactions just by using it as a medium. It also makes us safe from identity theft or fraud sitea that intends to get our credit card details and the likes. Bitcoin opened to us a chance to shop online anonymously without ever giving our credit card information to strangers online that might not be trusted.
st0nefish

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 12:00:08 AM

Bitcoin's value is not fully understood. Bitcoin is really freedom. The innovations that people bring to their lives will become better understood over time.
We can control our money only by ourselves. We can do our business without the need for a bank or other financial institution.

Most importantly, I only know how much money I have. Nobody else can have any information about my property.
Chairul Muttaqin

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 12:55:37 AM

Bitcoin brings us all Freedom

edited:

https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf - by Satoshi Nakamoto - The Bitcoin White Paper

https://bitcoin.org/ - Bitcoin.org - #1 Non Profit Home page for Bitcoin

A beginner's guide to bitcoin

http://www.coindesk.com/information/

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

Bitcoin is Freedom from oppression, exploitation & tyranny by Banksters.

From cradle to grave we have all been financial debt slaves through the debt based fiat currency schemes that should have long ago been outlawed.

Bitcoin offers People an avenue of Safe Haven that assures a fiscally disciplined currency.

Bitcoin is vastly superior to traditional fiat currency schemes.

Bitcoin brings all Peoples Freedom by forcing Decentralized Monetary Competition, and by doing that it will eventually force governments to become fiscally disciplined with their monetary matters, or suffer monetary failures repeatedly until they do.

Bitcoin will ultimately free governments from their Bankster Masters (each countries Central Bank) when governments finally re-learn to print and issue their own debt-free currencies, while abolishing their existing Central Banks powers and controls over them. This will hopefully occur as the present system fails and governments finally realize they hold all the cards, not the Banksters.

So simply put:

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

Smiley
I'm very grateful for Bitcoin has freedom so we are free to invest in Bitcoin and also is very beneficial because cryptocurrency so the owners of anonymous bitcoin is increasingly convinced that the freedom to invest in highly profitable Bitcoin

▄█████████████████████████▄
       ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
     ▄████▀                       ▀███
    ████▀                           ████
   ████                              ████
  ████                                ████
 ████       ███████████████████        ████
████         ███████████████████        ███
████                       ▀████        ███
████                        ████        ███
████▄                      ▄████        ███
 ████       ████████████████████       ███
  ████      ███████████████████       ███
   ████     █████                    ███
    ████▄   █████                  ███
     ▀████▄ █████       ▄██▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀
       ▀█████████     ██     ▄▄▄
          ▀██████    ▀▀▀██████

▄█████████████          ███████              ▄█████████████          █████████████
 ████████████████        ████ ████            ████████████████       ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
              ████      ████   ████                        ████    ████            ████
               ████    ████     ████                        ████   ████            ████
              ████    ████       ████                      ████    ████            ████
█████████████████    ████         ████       █████████████████     ████       ▄▄   ████
████████████████    ████           ████      ████████████████      ████       ███▄  ███
████               ████   ██████████████     ████         ████      ████▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄ 
████              ████   ████████████████    ████          ████       ████████████████▄▄
//A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ●  MEDIUM | REDDIT | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | ANNOUNCEMENT  

- W P -

██████████████████▄
     ██           ██  ██▄ 
     ██           ██    ██▄
     ██           ██     ██▄
     ██           ██████████
     ██                   ██          
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ███████████████████████
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 01:17:44 AM

No one will ever understand how it really feels when using bitcoin free of all the political BS, like for example sanctions.
While I'm nobody with no connections to any military organizations, no political agenda whatsoever but only trying to live in the broad communities, but when tried to interact financially I got locked out, rejected, ignored, denied of services.
You know what bitcoin was for me? it only requested what was already in the protocol which was if you want me then start mining and you shall have me and use me as you desire.
It didn't tell me: "Hey man sorry due to sanctions we are unable to sell you in game items" you see I was the one buying in game items and money was going out of my country not coming in, you know how pathetic and stupid the person(s) made up that rule are? beyond our understanding for sure.

🖤😏
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: