Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:26:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 [282] 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | PoS | BlackHalo | Smart Contracts | Anonymous  (Read 609536 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
coinism

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:32:32 PM

BlackHalo today and there is such silence in here, whats up with you? Today's volume should blow up the roof...
People waiting to try it first.  The price has already moved since a few days back.

well it seems all that ppl care about is anonymous ass-coins....

it's also sunday + midsummer.

I'm expecting a BIG announcement from MBA regarding BlackHalo & NightTrader - that should do it. I'd expect the market to react extremely bullish accordingly.. or maybe not: the features are not unique to blackcoin as also BTC has bithalo etc. let's hold and see.

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
buy-black

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 08:38:26 PM

Excellent, this is a good way to fund development!  Unfortunately this will take the manipulators out of the equation so the "Inside Traders" (notice the absence of comments from heavy hitters!) will not support it!  Right now most development is secret so the people with insider info can greatly benefit.  I believe this is the source of the "sell on the news" event, the insider information people selling all of the coin they bought before the release!

In any event your contribution (idea) is excellent and I support it.  The heavy hitters in Black Coin will not like to lose power out of their hands.

As a member of "the heavy hitters" I can tell you that you are completely wrong on this one. We would love to have a more community backed development and I think the plans are also to get something like this to the foundation webpage where you can vote and fund things. The reason for much being "secretly" funded so far is more a practical thing. We haven't had any other platforms for funding stuff so far. The conspiracy theories about big holders doing evil stuff is just bogus, we actively HODL and try to get the coin forward. We cant manipulate the price by holding, now for several months.

I am sure there are "heavy hitters" that don't care about the coin and only about instaprofits, but they aren't those funding the projects
You are absolutely right.  I apologize for generalizing this issue, you are probably one of the very few that care.

Lets hope that more people get on board and support development as a community initiative rather then a way to get a quick BTC gain via rumors and ninja announcements.

BUMP

Make some x% of stake for development mandatory.    DEVELOPMENT IS NOT OPTIONAL, IT IS A MUST HAVE FOR ANY COIN TO SUCCEED!  If you want BC to succeed then all coin holders must contribute to development.  If you do not believe in development and the future of BC then don't buy BlackCoin!

Please dont let these bastards making the development funding optional..  If there is not development then the 1% stake you dont want to donate for development will be worthless sooner than you think!

BC + XC + DRK
noerc

Activity: 248

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 09:11:18 PM

Excellent, this is a good way to fund development!  Unfortunately this will take the manipulators out of the equation so the "Inside Traders" (notice the absence of comments from heavy hitters!) will not support it!  Right now most development is secret so the people with insider info can greatly benefit.  I believe this is the source of the "sell on the news" event, the insider information people selling all of the coin they bought before the release!

In any event your contribution (idea) is excellent and I support it.  The heavy hitters in Black Coin will not like to lose power out of their hands.

As a member of "the heavy hitters" I can tell you that you are completely wrong on this one. We would love to have a more community backed development and I think the plans are also to get something like this to the foundation webpage where you can vote and fund things. The reason for much being "secretly" funded so far is more a practical thing. We haven't had any other platforms for funding stuff so far. The conspiracy theories about big holders doing evil stuff is just bogus, we actively HODL and try to get the coin forward. We cant manipulate the price by holding, now for several months.

I am sure there are "heavy hitters" that don't care about the coin and only about instaprofits, but they aren't those funding the projects
You are absolutely right.  I apologize for generalizing this issue, you are probably one of the very few that care.

Lets hope that more people get on board and support development as a community initiative rather then a way to get a quick BTC gain via rumors and ninja announcements.

BUMP

Make some x% of stake for development mandatory.    DEVELOPMENT IS NOT OPTIONAL, IT IS A MUST HAVE FOR ANY COIN TO SUCCEED!  If you want BC to succeed then all coin holders must contribute to development.  If you do not believe in development and the future of BC then don't buy BlackCoin!

Please dont let these bastards making the development funding optional..  If there is not development then the 1% stake you dont want to donate for development will be worthless sooner than you think!

Yeah lets force the users of a decentralized crypto currency to fund a centralized foundation. Lets close the source, make a relaunch with IPO and premine. Oh and then we probably need to fire rat4 because he surely wouldn't like it. Then lets get rid of this stupid p2p concept, just one central server that handles all transactions and which is controlled by some shady bank. Finally we should make contracts with some government that backs this currency, maybe USD.

That's how crypto should work, right?

Another crazy idea: Lets stay with the very honest concept rat4 had in mind when he created this project. Let's encourage true believers to participate and develop great software that is not intended to push some SAT conversion rate, but to create an ecosystem that people all over the world can use without trusting central entities and banks. Let's then get companies to build profit oriented products on top of that wonderful technology. Then let's watch back on a fully functional international currency in 20 years and tell everyone that we were part of its creation and that we couldn't be more proud of that since we did it because of the idea and not because we wanted to buy a new car by ripping of some trading noobs.
buy-black

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 09:56:06 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2014, 11:00:09 PM by buy-black

BUMP

Yeah lets force the users of a decentralized crypto currency to fund a centralized foundation. Lets close the source, make a relaunch with IPO and premine. Oh and then we probably need to fire rat4 because he surely wouldn't like it. Then lets get rid of this stupid p2p concept, just one central server that handles all transactions and which is controlled by some shady bank. Finally we should make contracts with some government that backs this currency, maybe USD.

That's how crypto should work, right?

Another crazy idea: Lets stay with the very honest concept rat4 had in mind when he created this project. Let's encourage true believers to participate and develop great software that is not intended to push some SAT conversion rate, but to create an ecosystem that people all over the world can use without trusting central entities and banks. Let's then get companies to build profit oriented products on top of that wonderful technology. Then let's watch back on a fully functional international currency in 20 years and tell everyone that we were part of its creation and that we couldn't be more proud of that since we did it because of the idea and not because we wanted to buy a new car by ripping of some trading noobs.

There is nothing more constant than change...  if BC does not evolve.. it will fade away.  DEVELOPMENT IS A MUST.

I am not technically oriented but I was reading about XC and CACH  joining forces to develop  PoBC.  (Proof of BlockChain)  Some people claim that it is better than POS so I hope we keep our eyes open and head into the future with an open mind.

Here are some of the interesting post I found:
PoBC will help with mass adoption .. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630547.msg7451922#msg7451922
PoBC will help adapting to change and increase privacy... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630547.msg7450438#msg7450438
PoBC required two coins to share and strengthen the block-chain and allow collaboration from blockchains that can share information... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630547.msg7449336#msg7449336

As I said above I am not technical savvy about this but this type of shared blockchain implementation can strengthen both coins and allows for cooperation where the end result 1+1 > 2

Again I dont claim that this information above is fact or hype; I claim that development must continue and if you buy into BC you should be willing to give some or all of the 1% POS for development.

BC + XC + DRK
buy-black

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 10:01:55 PM

Yeah lets force the users of a decentralized crypto currency to fund a centralized foundation....
The original proposal from Xblade was to have the community voting on how to use the development.  This should take a way the power from the Fundation and give it the common people.

BC + XC + DRK
noerc

Activity: 248

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 10:25:53 PM

There is nothing more constant than change...  if BC does not evolve.. it will fade away.  DEVELOPMENT IS A MUST.

I am not technically oriented but I was reading about XC and CACH  joining forces to develop  PoBC.  (Proof of BlockChain)  Some people claim that it is better than POS so I hope we keep our eyes open and head into the future with an open mind.

Here are some of the interesting post I found:
PoBC will help with mass adoption .. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630547.msg7451922#msg7451922
PoBC will help adapting to change and increase privacy... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630547.msg7450438#msg7450438
PoBC required two coins to share and strengthen the block-chain and allow collaboration from blockchains that can share information.

As I said above I am not technical savvy about this but this type of shared blockchain implementation can strengthen both coins and allows for cooperation where the end result 1+1 > 2

Again I dont claim that this information above is fact or hype; I claim that development must continue and if you buy into BC you should be willing to give some or all of the 1% POS for development.

Here is the OP https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=575013.0

Roughly speaking the author suggests that a valid block header requires two hashes, the first is normal PoW and the second depends on a particular block in the blockchain history which is selected through some part (e.g. the last 32 bits) of the hash generated by PoW. The whole idea is an anti ASIC idea, since ASICs usually don't have the required amount of memory to store the blockchain completely and therefore to access it in an efficient way. So it is yet another attempt to make an ASIC proof PoW mining algorithm. Good idea though, however there are incredibly smart people in the ASIC development area who might find a way to solve this.

btw,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=575013.msg6275522#msg6275522 <--- this is exactly what is wrong with cryptos nowadays. Sometimes I wish all these coins wouldn't be worth anything like a couple of years ago, then people would probably cooperate much more instead of attempting to make money out of every tiny idea they have.
buy-black

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 10:47:18 PM

The reason why this stuff caught my attention is because it seem like a way to sum forces between different Block-Chains.  For example if XC does anon well, and then another block-chain does messaging, and another does TOR, and another does POS, then could each coin share its stregths and merge these chain streghts into one wallet with POS, Anon, Mesagging?  In this way each dev maintains its chain to its best abilities and all of the cooperation benefits all.

BC + XC + DRK
alison03

Activity: 294

★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 11:04:21 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2014, 01:42:10 AM by alison03

Lookin' good!!!

http://blackhalo.info

http://nighttrader.org and http://nighttrader.eu
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 11:06:24 PM

;O

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
blacky90

Activity: 384
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 11:17:06 PM

why is the price still so low with all these good news? really don't get it  Angry

alison03

Activity: 294

★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 11:25:44 PM

why is the price still so low with all these good news? really don't get it  Angry

guessing rzr ninja launch today on mintpal. people going for the quick buck. it definitely is getting old, but we always go up.
dlfpdkqk

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:14:16 AM

why is the price still so low with all these good news? really don't get it  Angry

who cares? we all know `it will pump`
firstflyover

Activity: 195

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:39:37 AM

Blackcoin is the only coin I know that doesn't move on rumors or news...

But, it will one day...
bluestskies

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 01:08:55 AM

But, it will one day...

I know it needs to move but in a way it is also kind of good it doesn't skyrocket on rumors or announcements...a lot of times it's pump and dumps coordinated with news so really a coin ends up back down where it started. Hope we move up some and stay up though once we can actually try out 2.0 or blackhalo and it proves itself, reflected in value not a rumor.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 01:23:19 AM

But, it will one day...

I know it needs to move but in a way it is also kind of good it doesn't skyrocket on rumors or announcements...a lot of times it's pump and dumps coordinated with news so really a coin ends up back down where it started. Hope we move up some and stay up though once we can actually try out 2.0 or blackhalo and it proves itself, reflected in value not a rumor.
Those info like Blackhallo and POS2.0 ale for long it won't hype price today.
Mass adaptation of smart contracts can help ext and other stuff for real use.
But this is not something that will rocket you in one day its slow process get people to use
those features.
So BC 20-25k is today BC flor area like many other coins without REAL point
of use we are mainly field for speculations at the end.
But today cryptomarket is quite BIG so it will be harder and harder for any coin.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
bluestskies

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 01:47:13 AM

But, it will one day...

But this is not something that will rocket you in one day its slow process get people to use
those features.
But today cryptomarket is quite BIG so it will be harder and harder for any coin.

Exactly. I think it's a good thing real features and not rumors of features are what makes the price and value rise because it will sustain. A sharp rise now potentially signals a pump and subsequent dump. It may be more difficult like you said, with all the new coins out, but true value will hold as they are implemented while scams and pump and dump coins will fade away. Cream always rises to the top, as they say! Wink
buy-black

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 02:05:43 AM

Sellers be aware.  
I suspect that BlackHalo Public Beta will be available after XMR starts trading on MP so if you sell BC to buy XMR you might be left out of a BC pump.
But then again the "sell on the news event" could take BC down to 19K or lower... everything is possible in crypto.
In case you are wondering, I don't have any insider information and I am still holding BC.

BC + XC + DRK
firstflyover

Activity: 195

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:37:08 AM

But, it will one day...

those features.

Exactly. I think it's a good thing real features and not rumors of features are what makes the price and value rise because it will sustain. A sharp rise now potentially signals a pump and subsequent dump. It may be more difficult like you said, with all the new coins out, but true value will hold as they are implemented while scams and pump and dump coins will fade away. Cream always rises to the top, as they say! Wink

"Cream always rises to the top, as they say!"

I like my coffee Black like my coin... Wink
hongyi

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 03:16:56 AM

BUMP

this  has distinguishing feature,I am ery interested in, nice future for sure.

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QTVRYT9SN361NZZPKKReiqKSaiSYis7YEE
Free Distribution 50,000,000 VPNCOIN !!! VfmZnMPKBZMs1BupCtCkbNzkXTazwfjXpY[/color]
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 04:14:06 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2014, 04:26:49 AM by Subtuppel

1. Who are "these bastards"? Were you not the guy who did not want personal attacks?
2. How do you force people to stake at all?
3. This would actually even be worse than premine because of an (in theory) infinite amount of coins going to a central "authority".

You say people who do not want to donate their 1% should not hold BC. Maybe people who do nothing towards the coin other than bitching around when it does not rise should not hold BC as well.

By the way, i had a brief chat with rat4 and he does not like the idea of having this feature in the official wallet too much (security concerns). I will try to look into this myself and maybe create a concept how it could be done efficiently and safe since i do not share his concerns, however it is not as simple as the lot of you will think it is.
SIMPLE IS TO SIMPLY DONATE SOME BC/FIAT W/O BEING FORCED TO DO SO.

Buy-black, a serious suggestion from me: The best you could do for this coin is to never post again since it is nothing but bullshit for weeks now.

Pages: « 1 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 [282] 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: