Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:11:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | PoS | BlackHalo | Smart Contracts | Anonymous  (Read 609536 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:57:18 PM

.... and in the meantime 'he who shall not be named' is pumping one turd after the other....
BC's revenge will be sweet....
one day....
If big investors will join BC...
that tiny PnD squads will be annihilated from play.
Rather from their market share...

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NoUseForACoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

trading in the shadow's shadow

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 09:00:21 PM

.... and in the meantime 'he who shall not be named' is pumping one turd after the other....
BC's revenge will be sweet....
one day....
If big investors will join BC...
that tiny PnD squads will be annihilated from play.
Rather from their market share...

yeah... i really hope BC will hit a bigger exchange soon....
buy-black

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 09:09:25 PM

Some people probably needed btc urgently, otherwise i cannot explain the big sells...

Any comments?

IMO BC lacks innovation... I have said this over and over and over.... 

David is saving our ass form BC being at 15k.
What is Legionare group doing?
Why is the community not paying Pavel to finish POS 2
Why not add any interesting innovation?
All I see is bull shit from all except from Dave Zimbeck.  I love you man, you are my hero!

------------------------------------------------

I am still waiting for replies regarding this bull shit!

Bump: better get the specifics rather than people act on hype!

Also no clear information here;  http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/28hnzs/so_what_is_this_node_thing_not_annon/

Here is a quote from Vizique:

All in good time! Wink

It's worth the wait, it's going to be the talk of the town.....

No, no spoilers

BC + XC + DRK
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 09:51:05 PM

If you actually believe what you are typing there you understand even less than i thought you would, and that was not much to be honest.

things have to be released when they are tested and ready, and they have to make sense. David was giving hints at his project 3 month ago and it took 2 months until the first details became public because he knew that he could get it done and had an idea in which timeframe it could happen. The worst things are bold announcements with nothing to follow. Although they are a nice "tool" for pump hunters, and i start to think that you are one.

virtualfaqs

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 10:01:52 PM

Random idea to increase distribution:

Kickstarter project, "group buy blackcoin". Include goodie package & information etc..

Target group: people inclined to buy into digital currency.. people who like decentralization.

Maybe someone - who has used kickstarter before? - can pick that up. That's how we'll grow.. Distribution Smiley

I like it! I've done some crowdsourcing for work. Some goodies could include a few limited cryocards (if they're still available). What kind of levels are you thinking? Could be a good time to implement while we have MBA to help promote.

Interesting. How would the group buy work when it's time to buy? They'd be pissed if it was post-Black Halo. haha Maybe setting something after Black Halo has been out for a little while might be good to generate interest.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
virtualfaqs

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 10:06:37 PM

Some people probably needed btc urgently, otherwise i cannot explain the big sells...

Any comments?

All I see is bull shit from all except from Dave Zimbeck.  I love you man, you are my hero!

Also no clear information here;  http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/28hnzs/so_what_is_this_node_thing_not_annon/

All in good time! Wink

No, no spoilers

You say BLK lacks innovation and then list a bunch of ways BLK is being innovative.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
coinism

Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 10:16:39 PM

about adoption :

A BlackCoin debit card would be über cool. digital currency technology is great, all the apps and wallets etc.. but most people still just like to swipe their cards and pay as they go. we need a service like that.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 10:19:18 PM

Any comments?

All in good time! Wink

No, no spoilers

Something needs to be done? Do it. That's what the guys from BlackCoinPool did, and that's what Dzimbeck does.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
maarx

cloverdex.io

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 10:20:51 PM

Random idea to increase distribution:

Kickstarter project, "group buy blackcoin". Include goodie package & information etc..

Target group: people inclined to buy into digital currency.. people who like decentralization.

Maybe someone - who has used kickstarter before? - can pick that up. That's how we'll grow.. Distribution Smiley

I like it! I've done some crowdsourcing for work. Some goodies could include a few limited cryocards (if they're still available). What kind of levels are you thinking? Could be a good time to implement while we have MBA to help promote.

Interesting. How would the group buy work when it's time to buy? They'd be pissed if it was post-Black Halo. haha Maybe setting something after Black Halo has been out for a little while might be good to generate interest.

The group would not really care as they are investing and not as much into crypto and trading as we might be =P

But yeah we have things like the Cryobit card, Woodwallets. We can give them a mining contract (that mines x hashes for.. say 1 month, or 1 year.. things like that)

ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
maarx

cloverdex.io

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 10:21:23 PM

about adoption :

A BlackCoin debit card would be über cool. digital currency technology is great, all the apps and wallets etc.. but most people still just like to swipe their cards and pay as they go. we need a service like that.

Start a service Smiley

ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 10:24:33 PM

Innovation - What you need more ?
Name it.
You need people who will use BC not just buy it to have it for 1000% income in future.
You know why BC store was closed ? Because none was using it this is sad but true...
But don't worry i tried sell some key games with Doge auction house and it wasn't so easy too...
People don't use crypto too much and that is main point.

Currency is for using not features business accepting BC and people who use it are needed not features as much...

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
coinism

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 10:24:47 PM

about adoption :

Start a service Smiley

Cheesy yes!! that's the spirit! unfortunately i am not that dude. Cheesy my powers reside elsewhere.
maarx

cloverdex.io

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 10:33:28 PM

about adoption :

Start a service Smiley

Cheesy yes!! that's the spirit! unfortunately i am not that dude. Cheesy my powers reside elsewhere.

Well, if you have a good idea, and a vision.. and the motivation to work it out and get it done, you can always start a kickstarter within the community.

Digital currencies are going to be mass adopted. I'm sure of it. Why not help that push in the name of BlackCoin? Smiley BlackCoin is, in my opinion a far better option than Bitcoin.

ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
maarx

cloverdex.io

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 10:39:42 PM

Initiative.

Initiatives like this make me happy Cheesy

http://www.blackcoinsummit.com/poll.html

Be sure to vote!

ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
coinism

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 10:42:41 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2014, 10:55:00 PM by coinism

about adoption :

Start a service Smiley

Well, if you have a good idea, and a vision.. and the motivation to work it out and get it done, you can always start a kickstarter within the community.

Digital currencies are going to be mass adopted. I'm sure of it. Why not help that push in the name of BlackCoin? Smiley BlackCoin is, in my opinion a far better option than Bitcoin.

i'd like to see this come alive so much. we all know blackcoin is a better option than bitcoin. i remember reading somewhere about a service like that for bitcoin actually, some card being developed that could be used in most places just like visa or mastercard. didn't you guys btw have some project going on with a BC credit card type digital all-cards in one thingie?
maarx

cloverdex.io

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 11:21:42 PM

about adoption :

Start a service Smiley

i'd like to see this come alive so much. we all know blackcoin is a better option than bitcoin. i remember reading somewhere about a service like that for bitcoin actually, some card being developed that could be used in most places just like visa or mastercard. didn't you guys btw have some project going on with a BC credit card type digital all-cards in one thingie?

Not that I know of.. We do have Coinkite..

ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
buy-black

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 12:46:33 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2014, 01:05:37 AM by buy-black

Name it.

1. Nicer GUI (Silk)
2. Different passwords for staking vs unlocking the wallet.
3. Anon transactions
4. Anon Messaging, chat
5. Exchange API

These are some innovations that other coins are proposing.  There may be others too but I am not familiar.  

I know many of you will say this is just a P&D innovation but I think some of them will become part of the future and BC is missing the boat.

You need people who will use BC not just buy it to have it for 1000% income in future.
You know why BC store was closed ? Because none was using it this is sad but true...
But don't worry i tried sell some key games with Doge auction house and it wasn't so easy too...

Currency is for using not features business accepting BC and people who use it are needed not features as much...

For adoption to work then innovation should focus in making BC much easier for the people to adopt.  For example a kick ass Android wallet with some form of payment like Coinkite or a direct link to NightTrader so they can buy BC (easily) with PayPal or other methods.

We are a long way from mass adoption but through innovation, like previously mentioned above, BC can become more attractive for the public.  What about a NICE INNOVATIVE WALLET to help mass adoption.

BC + XC + DRK
buy-black

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 12:48:41 AM

If you actually believe what you are typing there you understand even less than i thought you would, and that was not much to be honest.
Insulting remarks.  That is pretty low! What a shame on your personal attacks! Roll Eyes

BC + XC + DRK
maarx

cloverdex.io

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 02:03:26 AM

Name it.

1. Nicer GUI (Silk)
3. Anon transactions
4. Anon Messaging, chat
5. Exchange API

These are some innovations that other coins are proposing.  There may be others too but I am not familiar.  

I know many of you will say this is just a P&D innovation but I think some of them will become part of the future and BC is missing the boat.

For adoption to work then innovation should focus in making BC much easier for the people to adopt.  For example a kick ass Android wallet with some form of payment like Coinkite or a direct link to NightTrader so they can buy BC (easily) with PayPal or other methods.

We are a long way from mass adoption but through innovation, like previously mentioned above, BC can become more attractive for the public.  What about a NICE INNOVATIVE WALLET to help mass adoption.

What about get a team together? =P

In the meantime, me, blade87, sinetek and Icepat are talking about creating a mobile wallet- but nothing concrete yet..

ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
buy-black

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 02:19:23 AM

Name it.

1. Nicer GUI (Silk)
3. Anon transactions
4. Anon Messaging, chat
5. Exchange API

What about get a team together? =P

In the meantime, me, blade87, sinetek and Icepat are talking about creating a mobile wallet- but nothing concrete yet..

Why not team up with other coin devs to put a joint effort that will beat Bitcoin??   Maybe Pavel + XCoin Dev + SCoin + VCoin Dev = Stronger BC >> LTC >> DRK >> BTC  Grin

If you cant beat them join them.

Strength by association!

BC + XC + DRK
Pages: « 1 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: