Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:39:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | PoS | BlackHalo | Smart Contracts | Anonymous  (Read 609536 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:05:29 PM

We're doing pretty well given XC's jump to fame.
we survived every fucking shitclone so far, won't be different this time.
Wonder how the DRK issue will affect this all. A lot seemded buy back into BC and of course some other scum takes it as an opportunity to dump on them like hell.

Have you even looked into XC? It has a real developer with a great resume including being CEO of a major company.
Since when is it important who clones a coin? I did not say that there is no development by the way, although i would not be surprised if there is way more marketing that actual functionality.

alison03

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:07:20 PM

Wallet not syncing.

Where do I find the latest nodes?

Try first just to close wallet and reopen, usually helps

Tried that. Not helping this time.

I have had to delete everything in appdata\Roaming\Blackcoin EXCEPT wallet.dat to get the syncing working. This will take time though as the whole blockchain needs to be downloaded.

Backup wallet.dat and proceed with caution and with own consideration

Same here ...

Trying this. Thanks. Seems like it's working.

Hello,
I have found the culprit for me : the antivirus bitdefender keeps deleting blk0001.dat declaring it as a threat.

For anyone having this kind of problem, look at the antivirus log.

can you or anyone help me with this? avast has also 'found' this to be a threat. my wallet won't sync. what are the steps I need to take to fix it (on a Mac)? It's saying it is "stoned 2"
Teka

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:08:07 PM

We're doing pretty well given XC's jump to fame.
we survived every fucking shitclone so far, won't be different this time.
Wonder how the DRK issue will affect this all. A lot seemded buy back into BC and of course some other scum takes it as an opportunity to dump on them like hell.

Have you even looked into XC? It has a real developer with a great resume including being CEO of a major company.
Since when is it important who clones a coin? I did not say that there is no development by the way, although i would not be surprised if there is way more marketing that actual functionality.

Actually XC is not a clone, just because it uses pos. The anon system was developed by the dev team from scratch, there is a lot functionality and you would have known that if you read the papers provided.
Subtuppel

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:10:09 PM

Well, it's POPCORN TIME!!!!!!!

There is a disaster movie playing at DRK, but if you're more into drama head over to XLB.
hehe, hilarious... too bad i need some sleep now, got an unpleasant day of fixing some nasty bugs coming up.

Subtuppel

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:17:54 PM

Actually XC is not a clone, just because it uses pos. The anon system was developed by the dev team from scratch, there is a lot functionality and you would have known that if you read the papers provided.
I am currently not looking to invest anywhere else than in BC. Also not getting into anything that has premine, no feature can make up for that. And an anon wallet is nothing new, they clones from multiple sources so to say ;-)

XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:24:57 PM

I am currently not looking to invest anywhere else than in BC. Also not getting into anything that has premine, no feature can make up for that. And an anon wallet is nothing new, they clones from multiple sources so to say ;-)
agree f. premine to many times i got burned by dumping devs...not many devs don not abandon coin

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
blade87

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:31:11 PM

Proof of interest in BlackCoin, LOL : http://blackponzi.com/

(compare it to the others coins)

I don't like ponzi games but this is turning into something quite big!
alison03

★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:09:24 PM

Wallet not syncing.

Where do I find the latest nodes?

Try first just to close wallet and reopen, usually helps

Tried that. Not helping this time.

I have had to delete everything in appdata\Roaming\Blackcoin EXCEPT wallet.dat to get the syncing working. This will take time though as the whole blockchain needs to be downloaded.

Backup wallet.dat and proceed with caution and with own consideration

Same here ...

Trying this. Thanks. Seems like it's working.

Hello,
I have found the culprit for me : the antivirus bitdefender keeps deleting blk0001.dat declaring it as a threat.

For anyone having this kind of problem, look at the antivirus log.

can you or anyone help me with this? avast has also 'found' this to be a threat. my wallet won't sync. what are the steps I need to take to fix it (on a Mac)? It's saying it is "stoned 2"

Anyone? I can't open my wallet without a ton of avast messages saying infection stoned (2).

All my coins are there but I'm getting worried.

Also I'm running wallet version 4.8.5 - didn't realize a newer version existed. Downloaded it from the OP but it won't open when I click on it. How do I install the new version and make sure all my coins are in the new wallet??
nexus2k14

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:10:59 PM

Looks like coins with Anonymity implementation spike in price drastically - DRK, now XC
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:31:57 PM

We can work in anonimity later
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:47:10 PM

Introducing BlackHalo! - Blackcoin Decentralize Exchange/Smart Contract Service
Project Status: Beta
Funding: We are now taking donations to help expedite the porting of the system.
Current escrow reward =
Direct donation to Dzimbeck =

This is a huge day for BlackCoin community,
and a pioneering move forward for Digital Currencies everywhere!

DzimBeck (A BlackCoin Community Faithful, Investor, Saint-like Programmer) has been hard at work to create a solution
that will will decentralized BLK and BTC buying/selling/transferring. Dzimbeck (David) wishes to alleviate the stress and
hassle of moving coins around in centralized exchanges like Cryptsy/MintPal/Etc. Rat4 will be aiding David in implement
this into BlackCoin; as well as testing the security of such a service — so we can be certain
that it will be reliable and safe for everyone in the community.

Let’s talk a bit about what something like BlackHalo can offer us, and why you should donate to help speed up the development.

BlackHalo V1.0 Features and Benefits:
Early Images of Software in Beta: Image1,Image2

- The inclusion to create Smart Contracts right from the software
- Benefit of decentralized BLK/BTC/Cash markets,
- NO THIRD PARTIES. 100% free (no fees)
- Multi-Signature Wallets
- Anti-Malleability Protection
- 2 Step Sending
- Joint Accounts
- Hack Resistant Security Features
- Contract Bridges
- Encoded BlockChain Messaging
- Bitmessage

All the rest of the info can be found on the Reddit Post ( Click here )

Here’s the great news! The project is already in beta phase!
This isn’t some half-baked crypto KickStarter — this is the real deal. We want to get this off the ground
and into the hands of the public as soon as possible.
We will be taking all the donations and will escrow the bounty,
wherein payment to the developers will be issued once the project is up and running.

What do you gain as in investor in a BlackCoin Project such as this you might be wondering?
What value does donating to a project like this give myself (the investor);
and what does it give the community?

- Great software (Smart contracts, Decentralized Market Trading less fees the better)
- True decentralized freedom from exchanges and other centralized bodies
- We get a chance to show everyone that Rat4 is not the only one involved in the development of BlackCoins backend anyone who is ambitious can join.
- We create further trust and commitment from long term holders who will continue to support BlackCoin as it continues to expand and improve its infrastructure.
- We wish to show the world that BlackCoin cares deeply about its community and its extremely talented pool of developers and programmers.
- Together too, and this must be stressed it is important to give back to those that do so much.
That is why it is important to have a donation based incentive because it gives the community
a chance to be empowered in knowing that a small amount can make a huge difference in their holdings in such a small amount of time.
- The more professional and innovative our developments that come out of BlackCoin and all future develops ensure
that we continue to see a price increase from now to the remainder of 2014.

Here at BlackCoin, we are innovators. We are not afraid to try something new that is best for the community.
But, we also want to help set the stage. This is just the beginning.
In the future the bounty for projects such as these will be worth far greater than we can imagine at present time.
As time goes on, we will set the norms in the world of digital currency; and that norm is that when people
are willing to work hard for digital currencies like BlackCoin, to help make them even greater.
We are there to reward you every step of way.

Slight Disclaimer: Please send coin donations from a wallet service that will allow us to refund
you more accordingly in the off chance you wish to pursue a refund at ANY point
during the development. As long as we have a paper trail we can ensure that no issues come
up when someone wants to take back their donation.

Donations can be refunded at any time (circumstances change, we understand). So you can be safe in knowing that you can give and still ,
get your funds back if necessary given personal circumstances.

List of Donation Addresses:
Escrow-Maarx Reward BC Address: BA7BrVxecUDtWhpZnYF6ebmVE9RfQSTvBY
Dzimbeck BC Address: BHVQWKP2DCyNDX5NY5rmzpKG78vd45J4Et

We’ll leave you with this last thought. Every donation counts.
Every small part plays a large role in bringing these projects to fruition and increasing the value of your holdings in long term.
Even if you do not wish to donate to the project: don’t be a dead weight to the community that treats you so well. Give something back to those that do so much every day.

We hope that you will join us in making BlackCoin gain even more notoriety — we’re in this together.
And don’t forget to HODL!!!

MaarX, McKie, Dzimbeck, XBladeX

Seriously, can someone make this a separate forum annoucement with some of the key features in the title? New people NEED to know about this amazing development.

Please someone do this. Several people approved after I posted the idea.

I would do it myself but I often attract attention from anti-blackcoiners.
buy-black

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 11:14:26 PM

I found this image in DRK forum and added the BC logos.

DUMPSTERS rowing back to BC?  Grin

BC + XC + DRK
Soepkip (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 11:55:22 PM

Proof of interest in BlackCoin, LOL : http://blackponzi.com/

(compare it to the others coins)

I don't like ponzi games but this is turning into something quite big!

Woa, the jackpot is nearly 20,000? That's crazy money!

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 12:03:33 AM

Seriously, can someone make this a separate forum annoucement with some of the key features in the title? New people NEED to know about this amazing development.

Please someone do this. Several people approved after I posted the idea.

Decentralized exchange is something that would deserve its own thread imo.

I would do it myself but I often attract attention from anti-blackcoiners.

Well it's probably because you're often trolling full retard yourself all over the place.
StuartGT

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 12:22:41 AM

Anyone? I can't open my wallet without a ton of avast messages saying infection stoned (2).

Also I'm running wallet version 4.8.5 - didn't realize a newer version existed. Downloaded it from the OP but it won't open when I click on it. How do I install the new version and make sure all my coins are in the new wallet??

In Avast's control panel, in the exclusions - folders to ignore when scanning - section add "/Users/<your-user-name>/Library/Application Support/BlackCoin/", this will prevent Avast from false-positive-flagging the blockchain files.  Then delete everything (except your wallet.dat of course, and always keep multiple backups of the file just in case) in there and reinstall the latest version of BlackCoin wallet software.

Let us know how that goes
alison03

★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 12:47:52 AM

In Avast's control panel, in the exclusions - folders to ignore when scanning - section add "/Users/<your-user-name>/Library/Application Support/BlackCoin/", this will prevent Avast from false-positive-flagging the blockchain files.  Then delete everything (except your wallet.dat of course, and always keep multiple backups of the file just in case) in there and reinstall the latest version of BlackCoin wallet software.

Let us know how that goes

thank you!

I've never done this before...could you (or anyone who has the time) explain how I do the delete part? Like how do I get my wallet.dat from the old qt to the new qt? I got avast to stop flagging the file and am able to synch with the blockchain again, but have no idea what to do next in terms of getting the newest qt version (I still can't open the icon after unzipping) and am uuuuuber paranoid about doing something and losing my coins, lol.  Undecided
reeko400.1

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 12:52:03 AM

http://blackponzi.com/ get in now, the pot is huge.
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:14:28 AM

The pot might be huge, but you only get the pot if you are the last one to enter.  Your changes of getting 15% entering now are slim.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
pizzaboy69696969

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:43:19 AM

The pot might be huge, but you only get the pot if you are the last one to enter.  Your changes of getting 15% entering now are slim.

How does it all work?
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:44:40 AM

don't play if you're not ready to lose it ponzi games are bad mmkay

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: