Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:11:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | PoS | BlackHalo | Smart Contracts | Anonymous  (Read 609536 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
yourstruly

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

thrasher.

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 02:01:47 PM

Nice to see BC on the rise again, needs to hold 30k but a lot seem to be cashing out at that point.. Some of the cash seems to be leaking into Cinni now, not seen the massive buy support that is currently there since the last 38k run!

I don't see the evidence for your claim and I personally don't respect any coin that simply promises features. They should wait until they have the features coded and tested before launching their coin.

Excoin - Innovative Cryptocurrency Exchange - https://exco.in
Shizof

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:02:06 PM

Blackponzi.com - Blackcoin game looks cool.

I sent two 1000 bc deposits, got two 1150 bc transactions back.

And the bonus pot is 19446 bc now. Wow!
whdudrl

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:07:32 PM

Looks like I get another chance to buy sub-30 prices. You guys flipping coins instead of staking will realize one day that holding with a multipool creates constant buying pressure and we will all win.

Hope that my we are climbing on the top of the mountain
Do your brother
 Smiley Smiley
Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:12:19 PM

IMO the recent price moves can be attributed to the constant addition of new shit coins creating a sucking effect of BTC.  Mintpal is adding new coins at an alarming rate without monitoring capital inflow into their trading system.  Their only purpose is to make money so as they add more coins they get more capital inflow, but IMO the capital inflow is not enough to sustain the current price of the ever growing list of coins.

And of course today is Monday (or Tuesday it depends where you are) and they will be adding a new coin so people appear to cash out  to get ready for the next train ride.

And of course they will do this again in a couple of days when they do a NINJA launch of new a secret coin which is probably beginning a price ascent today and will be dumped on Mintal users in a couple of days for profit taking.  Who will benefit of the ninja launch?  Mintpal first and also the people that have insider knowledge of the launch; they will buy that coin today and dump it in two or three days to Mintpal users.

I sure hope that someone kicks Mintpal in the ass with an investigation for insider trading!  They are cheating us and that should be illegal.

*** Update1:  Here is where the new BlackHalo will make a huge difference.
*** Update2:  Oh I see METH has won the voting.  Will soon be sucking more BTC
*** Update3:  And I just realized that the voting could also be manipulated so more investigation required.  We can see that volume on poloniex increased yesterday 20 hours ago!  https://www.poloniex.com/exchange/btc_meth
*** Update4:  METH was anounced 11 hrs ago but the volume significantly increased 20 hrs ago so yes I have my doubts.

Thats not the only thing, METH (23k votes, 0.23 btc paid) was not even the first coin it was BCT Bitcointalkcoin(28k votes, 8 btc paid).
But BCT got 20k less votes on last hours before announcement, so after the volume increased of meth, because of "bot voting" and someone who "accidentely deposited 8 BTC".

I found that very suspicious but didn't pay any extra attention to it as i can't do anything about it.
Now when reading your post and tying the links together it all makes sense..

Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:18:38 PM

By now i tend to think that mintpal does

1. secretly sell "P&D spots" ignoring any vote
2. sell that information to known pumpers
3. buys in at other exchanges before the go-live and dumps on their own customers.

Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:21:56 PM

3. buys in at other exchanges before the go-live and dumps on their own customers.
haha that would be funny but no cryptometh is about to be added to mintpal they chose it from being on the top of the list

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Subtuppel

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:25:11 PM

haha that would be funny but no cryptometh is about to be added to mintpal they chose it from being on the top of the list
i did not follow it, but afaik there was a different coin /w much more votes, read a bit above.
And has every other coin they added been on top of the voting list so far? i think they added more than 30 within the last 2 months...

notallthere

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:25:18 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=627085.0

Blackcoin 2.0? Is this guy serious? I'm usually not a malicious person, but the X11 multipool hashrate should be donated to forking this epic turd if it launches. I also saw a XLB 2.0 with the same intro post.

As far as Mintpal I found it very odd that they added XC at the peak ofd a pump just in time for a huge dump when it hit. I'm sure they made a lot of money there. These are Cryptsy level shady tactics, and I've switched over to a couple different exchanges now.

EXPRESSCOIN- Lose 20% of your value before even getting coins?!?!Sounds great!
yourstruly

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

thrasher.

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 02:31:26 PM

When BlackCoin introduces PoS 2.0 and other developers building infrastructure in the community release their projects we will clearly stand out even more. It was Blackcoin and the multipool that made basically all new coins decide to use the PoS model. We are having a large effect on the ecosystem.

I think we should continue talking about our multipool and how as it grows it increases buying pressure and absorbs the remaining PoW coins.

Excoin - Innovative Cryptocurrency Exchange - https://exco.in
dcm987

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:32:18 PM

Blackcoin 2.0? Is this guy serious? I'm usually not a malicious person, but the X11 multipool hashrate should be donated to forking this epic turd if it launches. I also saw a XLB 2.0 with the same intro post.

As far as Mintpal I found it very odd that they added XC at the peak ofd a pump just in time for a huge dump when it hit. I'm sure they made a lot of money there. These are Cryptsy level shady tactics, and I've switched over to a couple different exchanges now.
I have a feeling we're going to be sounding the retard alert for a lot of people that will actually jump on this
Zackgeno96

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:33:27 PM

When BlackCoin introduces PoS 2.0 and other developers building infrastructure in the community release their projects we will clearly stand out even more. It was Blackcoin and the multipool that made basically all new coins decide to use the PoS model. We are having a large effect on the ecosystem.

I think we should continue talking about our multipool and how as it grows it increases buying pressure and absorbs the remaining PoW coins.
don't forget everynew coin now want's to have there own multipool (just anotherthing BC started) Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Teka

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:34:01 PM

Left a negative rating and everyone else should do the same.
Subtuppel

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:42:47 PM

Would any of you be interested in one of these?

thats looks pretty cool Smiley
Could imagine to use those as add-ons for birthday presents and stuff! Dunno what a "Prypto" is though, is that supposed to be "Crypto" or don't i just get it?

Prypto is the company that makes them. https://prypto.com/

In order for the cards to happen, I need roughly 950 cards pre-ordered. Each card would cost 12GBP plus shipping and this includes the 100BLK on the card.

When would you plan to release them/have the manufactured?
I need to ask a few people if they want some, i'd take some for myself of course as well. Would not come remotely close to 950 though unless something strange happens....

That reminded me that i still have a couple of hundred GBP from the last holidays in scotland, if we manage to travel this summer (both me and the lady missing the lovely Island of Islay and of course my friends Ardbeg & Laphroaig LOL) i could buy them face-to-face Cheesy

Penait1

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:42:52 PM

buy-black

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 02:45:56 PM

Probably IE.

BC + XC + DRK
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:48:21 PM

Yeah .. lol .. I had same thing! But the list is now 150 people long xD

Anyway.. Shit will go crazy over that pot.. I sure want it lol ;p

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Subtuppel

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:51:23 PM

Probably IE.
don't think so, his name is burned in combination with BlackCoin.
This is just an average asshole with a bunch of "0.5 BTC clone coins" trying to ride both the BC and Anon wave. And why not, Mintpal will certainly add the crap if they manage to get it pumped with faked 1000 BTC circle trading on some minor exchange.

Subtuppel

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:53:36 PM

I am not into gambling, would like to know what a poker pro says regarding the odds to actually get it with a (currently) few bucks worth of BC.
Will keep my hands off it, or maybe not? I once wanted to stop buying BC, did not work as well LOL.

Zackgeno96

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:56:34 PM

you can play ponzigames if you want to lose you're coins (bad idea guys) it's a ponzischeme =/

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:59:43 PM

i want that pot too!!!! thats a lot of money!!!!!

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: