Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:48:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SC] SilkCoin - Takeover and Rebuilding Discussion/Proposal  (Read 60561 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
aragoon

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:30:54 AM

Try Poloniex
tequillaquagga

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:36:06 AM

it's really good news for silkcoin
hope new team can fix the bug
I thing there is no that bug. Because new SilkCoin will running on the latest code from Bitcoin.

bholzer,
Thank you personally for this new beginning.
Is start from scratch is good idea? With new blockchain and 100% POS?

Thanks, TQ

The Camel Marches On
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:39:00 AM

I want to buy back into SC, but when is a good time?
Will prices fall further when bittrex opens up trading again?

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
Yoshinori

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:39:53 AM

If anything i 'm in, i have quite the marketing and funding proposals for this coin to start scaling Wink
Darkmagus

Activity: 82

Yolo!

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:44:47 AM

lol the price is bottom right now...its sooo low that it cant rly go down anymore....perfect time to top up my holdings Cheesy
tequillaquagga

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:46:10 AM

Okay, so as we are community we all should be involved in polling for the features. But it is on the future. But, guys, who have at least few SilkCoins. Please take your participation to the revival.

The Camel Marches On
MEGAman

Activity: 462

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:47:02 AM

For what it's worth I just picked up 250,000 on MintPal. Like bholzer said the cancer has been removed from this project now. I know you guys hate me so I will keep my presence to a minimum  Smiley
nzminer
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:48:54 AM

For what it's worth I just picked up 250,000 on MintPal. Like bholzer said the cancer has been removed from this project now. I know you guys hate me so I will keep my presence to a minimum  Smiley

Fair enough, i love it how you have bought some.
I do apologise for calling you a troll, but seriously the way you came across, i didnt take your word, lets move on and make a great community Smiley
I was lucky enough to have bought in so cheap at the start that i never really lost out, i even made a small profit last night.

tequillaquagga

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:49:26 AM

Not all hate you Smiley
But do not FUD, and all will be ok.

The Camel Marches On
MEGAman

Activity: 462

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:53:38 AM

I do apologise for calling you a troll, but seriously the way you came across, i didnt take your word, lets move on and make a great community Smiley

I was a dick man. I can man up and admit that. I'm sorry for the insults and all that as well. I was just so upset that everybody was buying into what was clearly a scam from my perspective. I hated that dev. With bholzer as the captain on the first leg of this new journey I totally believe in it. Moreso him than Silkcoin itself but still. It definitely seems funny that I bought in but hell I'm a believer now. I paid between 620 and 688 for the 250k which is pennies on the dollar. When in Rome right? bholzer is a baller. I agree we move on and start building the community back up. I'm in this thing with you all now. This negative trust rating probably isn't helping our case but I'm working to get it removed as it was completely fraudulent. The same guy that gave me this rating did the same thing to 2 other guys as well claiming they were my "other accounts" which they weren't. Guessing those guys are pissed too.
nzminer
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:56:03 AM

I was a dick man. I can man up and admit that. I'm sorry for the insults and all that as well. I was just so upset that everybody was buying into what was clearly a scam from my perspective. I hated that dev. With bholzer as the captain on the first leg of this new journey I totally believe in it. Moreso him than Silkcoin itself but still. It definitely seems funny that I bought in but hell I'm a believer now. I paid between 620 and 688 for the 250k which is pennies on the dollar. When in Rome right? bholzer is a baller. I agree we move on and start building the community back up. I'm in this thing with you all now. This negative trust rating probably isn't helping our case but I'm working to get it removed as it was completely fraudulent. The same guy that gave me this rating did the same thing to 2 other guys as well claiming they were my "other accounts" which they weren't. Guessing those guys are pissed too.

Quite possibly, all we have to do now is reorganise everything and sort out a new team, and discuss our future plans as a community.

I cant believe how i was in so much despair last night, and now its turned to excitement.

ontopicplease

Activity: 778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 10:00:08 AM

This is the point, guys. Why make a new coin when there are already a million other coins out there? A lot of processing power was thrown into the PoW phases of this coin; there is a huge community around it and, despite being disgruntled currently, we can turn this thing around for them. A lot of people have invested in SilkCoin; I checked into it before considering taking on this project and it has a surprisingly wide distribution. Why should all of these people be stuck holding worthless coins? SilkCoin was voted onto MintPal, added to Cryptsy, and is trading on a number of other exchanges - getting a brand new coin listed isn't easy. A huge stretch of the runway has already been paved - we need to leverage that. We need to show what a resilient community is capable of. If you aren't interested in joining the fight nobody is forcing you to do so; I have no interest in creating a new coin and, honestly, see no reason for a new coin. Again - this isn't a TKO so why continue to treat it like one? That is the beauty of this - we don't need the original dev(s); in fact, we obviously never did. There is no reason why we can't take what we have here and turn it into something great. I hope everybody chooses to be a part of that but I understand the desire to walk away - nobody could blame you for that. However, if you want to be a part of a swift and epic comeback, I suggest you stick around.

Sounds really good. Great plan, I guess.
psychocoin

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 10:09:21 AM

This thread is music to my ears!

Win up to $200 every hour in BTC and DOGE! Trade MOTO, MIN, and other alts on C-CEX!
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 10:19:28 AM

I will follow this
ChrisLandin

Activity: 824
Merit: 501

Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 10:25:49 AM

Woohoo, my paltry little holding of SC may not be lost, Cheers Bholzer build Silkcoin from the ashes into the promising coin it looked to be. Smiley

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

ethereal73

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 10:29:26 AM

@bholzer

Good to see this, if you need help PM, for now its your turn.
Don't make the mistake you see in most coins, make the dev team bigger, atleast 6 coders.

FredDag

Activity: 436

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 10:30:00 AM

Good to have you here MEGAman.
I don't hate you... you made some good points, just the delivery was poor.
Here's to a fresh start.
Rav3n85

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 10:48:17 AM

I wished I knew the ex-Dev was leaving.. Embarrassed
I re-bought in at 4000 sats a few days ago & it crashed to 600 ish, could have gotten 6x more if I had waited  Grin
now with a respectable Dev who knows what he is doing, the camel must go on! =D
I was literally panicking what to do last night but now I feel the community togetherness has strengthen the coin.
Panic no more =D

Btw guys you can follow
https://twitter.com/NetworkSilk

Its not related to the ex-Dev, I believe in this coin and the power it holds and hope to support it =)
nzminer
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 10:57:08 AM

So fustrating the buy orders have been skyrocketing as i made it, i actually have about 10K less SC now than when i started!

Oh well, never mind

madjules007

Activity: 400

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 10:58:26 AM

So is it certain the old dev will hand over the 8BTC and the plan can go on?

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: