Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:32:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 [348] 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS  (Read 332067 times)
notasockpuppet

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 04:54:08 AM

I find this really ridiculous that now people are using it as an opportunity to spam whatever crappy coin they're pushing now. Nobody wants Pandacoin - it is useless. PoW phase is over. It brings no innovation. Come on.

PnD? pump and dump?

Yep, it was just another worthless shitcoin trading for litesohis. After insta-ming piles of coins at low diff, the 'dev' conviniently rebranded to PandaCoin 2.0 to milk BTC from a few more suckers.

excuse me sir but you're mistaking PANDA with PND, the only non-scammy pandacoin which got created in order to kill off the former and where the latter is traded on both ltc and btc markets at mintpal and swisscex.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 04:54:34 AM

Some Humor since we are talking about crap coins...

STRIPPER COIN

Using PoW algorithm called Proof of Strip.  Stripper gets a temp tattoo QR code.
Cell phone wallet app scans QR and tips based on 3 easy buttons... HOT, OK, DONATE
A PC App on large screen shows in real time the tips Stripper is getting.

Initial Distribution would be Proof of Horny.  Handing out paper vouches to strip club patrons...

I would need a team for this.  Travel across country to each strip club and bringing crypto to strippers.  

First vendors would be... Babies R US, STD Clinics, Plastic surgeons.

First alt coin with real utility!

Judge Crypto

These shitcons all use the same 'Proof of Sucker' PoS . The bigger the sucker, the bigger bag of flaming camel shit they own!
Bitcoinasourus

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 04:55:08 AM

Seriously why are you spamming panda? There are a million coin's id buy before panda. Pumping the next scam, sorry previous scam?

The best part is you are here defending yourself for spamming in the silkcoin thread. Kinda got a chuckle outta that.

So if we went to spam silky in the panada thread we will get a warm welcome?
notasockpuppet

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 05:00:16 AM

Seriously why are you spamming panda? There are a million coin's id buy before panda. Pumping the next scam, sorry previous scam?

The best part is you are here defending yourself for spamming in the silkcoin thread. Kinda got a chuckle outta that.

So if we went to spam silky in the panada thread we will get a warm welcome?

hows answering questions spam?
pnd, not panda, has existed for half a year, no scam in sight
it just doesn't get the attention it deserves that's why i'm here.
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 05:16:21 AM

I swear if anyone can tell me the identity of this dev i promise you I will be on the first flight to his hometown to beat him into a coma.
Chill out, you didn't invest more than 10BTC.

Time is needed.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
pandionrain

Activity: 113

SILK. All the cool kids are buying it.

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 05:17:53 AM

MEGaman:  This forum gave you hell, and your tenacity and zeal raised a lot of eyebrows about your motives;  but, I gotta give props where props are due.  You called it dead on. 

Bholder:  I respect and appreciate your efforts to help salvage this coin.  I do think it great potential if the right people are behind it.  Thanks.  I look forward to reading your proposal and seeing your vision for SILK. 

Everyone: Let's put our best foot forward in supporting this coin.  Share your insights on how this coin might be reinvented to to fill the needs lacking in all others.  What does it take to make a crypto currency a practical and efficient means of payment for everyday use?  By what means might it be positively promoted and show the strength of its community?  How might "SILK" make an altruistic impact on society and promote a worthy cause?

One of my suggestions is for an amount of proceeds (transaction fees, rewards, pre-mine, post-mine....however) to be proudly donated to St. Judes's Children's Research Hospital or the Make A Wish foundation.  Either of these would benefit a terrific cause, promote interest and desirability in the coin, be a positive boost to the crypto world to offset all the B.S. scams and Silk Road fiasco, enable SILK to be recognized as a leader in crypto, and so much more.  Can you imagine the support and following that could be built from this?  Consider it also linking us to the other major supporters to these deserving charities and their possible endorsement or adoption of our currency for payment options.  One such mega supporter for St. JUDE'S is Sterling Jewelers, the largest retail jeweler in the U.S. (who is also owned by Signet, the largest Retail Jeweler in the world).  Jared, Kay Jewelers, Osterman, Marks and Morgan, H.J. Samuel (U.K.), Earnest Jones (U.K.), a host of others including Zales (U.S. AND CANADA) are owned outright, paid in full, by Signet.  They reach a huge audience which could be leveraged with a well-placed campaign supporting Silk and St Jude. 

This is only ONE idea that could be easily implemented put SILK at the head of the pack.  Imagine what else we can also build upon and SHARE those ideas with the Devs and community.   Let's get those brains generating ideas to breathe life back into this coin, and let's make it legendary.

Thanks for listening.

SILK:   B5ZPSMdFTWKKofvF1cKqVorapD8sV62XFx
BTC:    14vooT31DUVqxCFKR67dnEUojhBfKbHW1L
vcoinminer0938

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 05:27:44 AM

I swear if anyone can tell me the identity of this dev i promise you I will be on the first flight to his hometown to beat him into a coma.

I think someone revealed that, scroll back to 10 pages.
j5crypto

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 05:33:54 AM

This is why identities should always be hidden. There are real people who will kill you because they believe you lost them money if they know who you are. Violence is only the answer on TV and if you are a multi millionaire or higher.

I'm amazed to see some buyers in the books. I guess they are just late to the party and drinking anything to get plastered. Still a chance of a full recovery but nothing over 50/50.
aragoon

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 05:35:02 AM

Wish list.  Smiley

A wallet that enables decentralised exchange between SC , BTC and FIAT.

A means of sending SC via SMS to a dumbphone (ie not smartphone ) so the recipient can use the dumbphone to exchange for local currency.
Why? Because so many people do not have Wi-Fi or home internet or bank accounts or accounts at currency exchanges. Millions of them working in a foreign country so as to support family and needing to get money to them without getting ripped off by middle man "services".
Aim for utility. Change the world.
parker928

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 05:39:20 AM

Dude what the hell is wrong with you? Have you read a word I said? Wulfcastle is the Silkcoin dev! He is the guy that ripped you off in the first place and you're going to let him do it again? Either you're in on this or you are one stupid bastard. This is fucking sick either way. You people are sick.

I don't care i lost money, that is the way of investing in cryptoshit. What i do care is the irritating way of communicating you and that gorillawhore are trying to do. You both think we are all some kind of small kids or so. Fuck off! I live my life like I want and if i make a stupid decision then it is MY decision. If i want to lose coins, i am allowed to do so, because they are MY coins. So fuck off trying to safe my or others life.

I just think if you're going to try to contribute to reviving this thing it's an extremely poor decision to choose somebody who has a history of working with scamcoins, has only been a member of the forum for 2 months, who vanished when the going got tough and popped back up as soon as another opportunity arose to make some money - it's not just your decision, you selfish prick. You aren't the only person that got screwed here. A ton of people are invested in this thing and you certainly can't be the voice of the people because you make awful decisions. You made an awful decision investing in this coin and it would be an even worse decision choosing Wulfcastle to steer the ship back. It would be like putting your life savings in Bernie Madoff's Ponzi scheme, losing everything, and then turning around and hiring him to manage your portfolio as soon as he got out of prison because he changed his name. Same guy, same tainted history, you know it's him, everyone has shown you it's clearly him, but he has a new name so it's all good in your mind. I mean this is insane. I talk to you like you're kids because you are making decisions that only kids would make. It's like you're just begging to get burned again.

you know, you have been credited on numerous occasions for calling sc scam as on point as could be
but from an outside opinion i think you need to quit now. i am an sc bagholder but i sold half my xc to get back my original investment, then held on to the rest. it tanked, but i am not at profit or loss either way i just hold a bag of sc that i essentially got for free...

what i am saying, is i am in a neutral position. and i could be mistaken...but i think wulfcastle is a respected member of the xmr community. I could be wrong about that, but i seem to remember that username making a bunch of respectable posts in xmr forums...and now i see him making relatively respectable posts here too. just because sc was a scam does not mean all the people involved were scams too. i think wulf deserves a tad more respect than you are giving him.

good job calling scam on sc though...lesson learned : DON'T INVEST IN ANY PREMINE COINS. NO EXCEPTIONS.

DOES EVERYONE HEAR ME? PREMINED = NO GOOD. BOTTOM LINE. I CAN'T STRESS IT ENOUGH.

aragoon

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 05:40:50 AM

Hear you.

+1
vcoinminer0938

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 05:43:32 AM

This is why identities should always be hidden. There are real people who will kill you because they believe you lost them money if they know who you are. Violence is only the answer on TV and if you are a multi millionaire or higher.

I'm amazed to see some buyers in the books. I guess they are just late to the party and drinking anything to get plastered. Still a chance of a full recovery but nothing over 50/50.

So can you explain why doge, lite public their identify?
If you do nothing wrong, why you worry about that?
Bitcoinasourus

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 05:53:20 AM

That's what I am saying. If you are part of some thing cutting edge and innovative do you not want your name on it? A dev that hides in the shadows is dangerous.

I get it. I posted a few pages back about them being smart to hide. You generally don't want to mess with peoples money. How ever If you are helping to make people money wouldn't you want your name on it?

We have 7 historical records for Silk-coin.com.
The oldest record dates back more than 0 years.
There are at least 7 significant changes.

This should have been a reg flag. I don't think the whois info has been real, for a while. Funny thing is historical whois info exists.
j5crypto

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 05:55:25 AM

Because people are not logical and reasonable. You may think they are from the outside but try and create a coin and interact with everyone you will quickly see that some people are not together. This is just the way it is especially in the entertainment business. Some identities are disclosed like your example doge, but that is the exception. This Silkdev has people threatening him with bludgeon. He may have just not been able to fix a bug in the code and people overreact and try and kill you raging scam. Makes me understand the law more watching how people treat each other in conflicts.
FredDag

Activity: 436

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 05:55:39 AM

Because it doesn't matter if you actually did something wrong or not.

What matters is if some (crazy, pissed off, unbalanced [insert adjective]) person believes you did something wrong.
If they believe you did, then they may just rock up on your doorstep in the middle of the night.

Real World 101: Innocent people get attacked all the time because the attacker thought they did something when they didn't.

http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/masked-men-in-violent-invasion/2115088/
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-02-22/door-kicked-in-by-home-invaders/4533740
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/mistaken-identity-family-shaken-up-by-violent-home-invasion-20120518-1yu92.html

Edited to add...

I am not arguing that coin devs should always be anonymous.
I am arguing the naivety of this statement....  If you do nothing wrong, why you worry about that?
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 05:57:41 AM

Do a full rebrand and change the ticket to SLK not SC.

SLK sounds pretty awesome, much better than SC..
SC = ScamCoin.. lol

Yes i suggested this too.
Even dropping "coin" would be a good idea.

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
cindereynolds

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 05:59:08 AM

Here is the devs address and info if you are looking for a little payback or want to harass him until he kills himself.

Shimal Harichurn
Durban Area, South Africa and is currently attending Northwood High School or Durban High School.
Company: Comogam (Shimal Harichurn)
Address: 17 Shifa Road Durban XX 4051 ZA
Phone: +27.733383121

ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ PND bamboo muncher ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ
                        PPtd7diYFaKzY11iqVV1xoy6MLLY6mg7Kq
aragoon

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:04:09 AM

Here is the devs address and info if you are looking for a little payback or want to harass him until he kills himself.

Shimal Harichurn
Durban Area, South Africa and is currently attending Northwood High School or Durban High School.

No matter what any dev did, you are a complete moron to give out an address. You are part of a sickness these days. Suppose the address details are incorrect and somebody innocent suffers? It happens all the time.
You are also lining yourself up for a charge of inciting to violence Angry
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:05:50 AM

Shimal Harichurn

Are you saying its some jolly kid that put this whole thing together!!!??? lol

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:13:34 AM

High School Kid Coin  Grin

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
Pages: « 1 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 [348] 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 »
  Print  

Jump to: