Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:07:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 [350] 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS  (Read 332067 times)
bholzer

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 07:31:40 AM

I have completed the outline for my SilkCoin rebuilding proposal; to separate it from the insanity that exists here, I have created a new thread to organize the topic:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=664918.0

murrayCOIN The Only Currency Worthy of the NameBitcointalk Thread BTC: 1KY5kptnac4HLbF9Rn1Y6J8wPrM734db42

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cindereynolds

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 07:46:22 AM

Here is the devs address and info if you are looking for a little payback or want to harass him until he kills himself.

Shimal Harichurn
Durban Area, South Africa and is currently attending Northwood High School or Durban High School.
Company: Comogam (Shimal Harichurn)
Address: 17 Shifa Road Durban XX 4051 ZA
Phone: +27.733383121

How do u know that this is the Dev.. Do you know him personally??? I think we should harrass you and kick the shit out of u.. Would u like that asshole

Did i say for anyone to kick the shit out of him? Hmm...seems like you're just a tad too defensive. nice account by the way.

ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ PND bamboo muncher ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ
                        PPtd7diYFaKzY11iqVV1xoy6MLLY6mg7Kq
j5crypto

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 07:55:11 AM

Why are people opening newbie accounts and posting here and people listening. It's all the developer.

Its all the developer man. Its over man its over. The developer is everywhere. If you see something say something the developer is out there man. The develope is saying all these things. If you talk and listen its the developer man.

parker928

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 07:57:32 AM

Here is the devs address and info if you are looking for a little payback or want to harass him until he kills himself.

Shimal Harichurn
Durban Area, South Africa and is currently attending Northwood High School or Durban High School.

How do u know that this is the Dev.. Do you know him personally??? I think we should harrass you and kick the shit out of u.. Would u like that asshole

Did i say for anyone to kick the shit out of him? Hmm...seems like you're just a tad too defensive. nice account by the way.

kill 'em bruh. fucking kill him.

My vote/plan : 1. buy when blood is running in the streets. 5-6 hundred satoshi range. fuck the suckers. fuck them. I don't care anymore, I will eat them alive

1. Listen to lil' boosie

2. promote new dev who picks up the pieces

3. sell my silkcoin at 2000-4000 sats

4. enjoy being filthy fucking rich

"The way to make money is to buy when blood is running in the streets"

Jodn D. Rockefeller
Pavel1995

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:02:16 AM

Shimal Harichurn

kill 'em bruh. fucking kill him.

My vote/plan : 1. buy when blood is running in the streets. 5-6 hundred satoshi range. fuck the suckers. fuck them. I don't care anymore, I will eat them alive

1. Listen to lil' boosie

2. promote new dev who picks up the pieces

3. sell my silkcoin at 2000-4000 sats

4. enjoy being filthy fucking rich

"The way to make money is to buy when blood is running in the streets"

Jodn D. Rockefeller

kid, i see u got hardly screwed up by dev... so panic&pointless talk... get over it or wake up with leg in your ass.

btw Rockefeller is the same as dev, screwed so many people...

go and read some articles about Rockefellers and their plans u maggot.
bmwz520

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:09:12 AM

Now it is a shell resource, waiting for someone to restructuring, rebirth!
MEGAman

Activity: 462

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:11:33 AM

I have completed the outline for my SilkCoin rebuilding proposal; to separate it from the insanity that exists here, I have created a new thread to organize the topic:

I love how you put all of this time and effort into creating a new thread and write this long, detailed post and it's not even acknowledged in here  Grin

Literally one person acknowledged it and everything else is just more nonsense. I know you're a kickass developer but I would be worried about this community. You come riding in here on your white horse offering to turn this thing around and it's followed by 5 posts from people talking about beating up the original developer. This thing is like 7 classes beneath you. You know I support you, man, but good luck.
gorillajam

Activity: 98

win

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:13:19 AM

Shimal Harichurn

It's already been established that it's him. Silkcoin even responded to it the first time it was posted saying "I've done illegal, I didn't sell a 8k when everyone else was selling" so yeah, it is him. Check his history. He thinks he's playing a game but he is fucking with people's real world money now, this ain't a fucking game anymore. Karma's a bitch.

Sorry but you got the wrong info.. The silkcoin dev may have done wrong but this kid is also a victim like you. he has also lost big money. And i know this personally.

People have been mining from the start and accumulated large amounts of silkcoin by not selling.. And Silkcoin said that he didnt sell at 8k when everyone else was selling..

Its just a badly developed coin in the end.... Dont jump to conclusions when you dont have all the facts

Now you have revealed yourself as Shimalh, good work! Lol

Shimalh once found out have money back from Numus he is hardly a victim creating scam coins. I told you guys from the start, the guy has started a series of almost identical scams on here. The biggest ones on here.

Same shit, decentralised exchange, nice looking visuals, sockpuppet fuckery. disappears with everyone's money. this fucker is only hanging around now cause we got his address. It's all the leverage you need.

I'm tired of giving links to Shimahl and known scams but he is connected to Silkcoin, asking for work to be done. The link is now removed.

You don't need to be funking Columbo to work out he's your guy fools. Now the newbie accounts pop up saying it's not him.

You guys need to lean on this guy hard if you want your money back, and bullshit did the other developers all sell Premine and run off. It's all him, he is still holding your BTC fools. Lol

a his name is all over many forums and well known scams people, he is screwed, you hold all the cards.

I bet you still fuck up though!

By the way if I hadn't linked work done on getting Shimahl address to him on Silkcoin, all you would have now is an empty OP and and you dumb fuckers scratching your heads. Ok thanks a Gorillajam for putting a noose around our guys, thanks a bunch.

KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 08:16:03 AM

Shimal Harichurn

It's already been established that it's him. Silkcoin even responded to it the first time it was posted saying "I've done illegal, I didn't sell a 8k when everyone else was selling" so yeah, it is him. Check his history. He thinks he's playing a game but he is fucking with people's real world money now, this ain't a fucking game anymore. Karma's a bitch.

Sorry but you got the wrong info.. The silkcoin dev may have done wrong but this kid is also a victim like you. he has also lost big money. And i know this personally.

People have been mining from the start and accumulated large amounts of silkcoin by not selling.. And Silkcoin said that he didnt sell at 8k when everyone else was selling..

Its just a badly developed coin in the end.... Dont jump to conclusions when you dont have all the facts

Shimalh once found out have money back from Numus he is hardly a victim creating scam coins. I told you guys from the start, the guy has started a series of almost identical scams on here. The biggest ones on here.

Same shit, decentralised exchange, nice looking visuals, sockpuppet fuckery. disappears with everyone's money. this fucker is only hanging around now cause we got his address. It's all the leverage you need.

I'm tired of giving links to Shimahl and known scams but he is connected to Silkcoin, asking for work to be done. The link is now removed.

You don't need to be funking Columbo to work out he's your guy fools. Now the newbie accounts pop up saying it's not him.

You guys need to lean on this guy hard if you want your money back, and bullshit did the other developers all sell Premine and run off. It's all him, he is still holding your BTC fools. Lol

a his name is all over many forums and well known scams people, he is screwed, you hold all the cards.

When accusing someone you must have proof.
Do you have any proof?

- Yeah, I'm a sock acc.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:20:44 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2014, 08:34:16 AM by gorillajam

He deleted the link, but we have a Shimahl named account asking for work to be done on the Silkcoin. Blockchain.

Shimahl has his name all over a few well known scams, Nummus and coinmart for two. I believe EDGECOIN and Sharecoin is also his work, exactly the same scam.

so YES I have fucking proof! but no one wants to see it when I posted it a fucking billion times!!

While it has been deleted.  The discussion related to it can be found on this thread. While I want the guy stopped and screwed you need to understand I'm trying to help you, giving you the keys to work it out but you want me to do the donkey work. I didn't lose a penny on this. Go help yourself fuckers.

You need to understand before I crewed scam and linked Shimahl to this scam, he was hoping to sell of SC at a high price and people would of lost even more. I've done enough for you guys honestly.

Why are you still questioning me and megaman? We were trying to help you and all we get is fucking abuse and distrust. Jesus work with us for fucks sake.

just to get you started.

http://digitalcoin.co/forums/index.php?topic=988.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=653509.0

I have personal messages from SIlkcoin trying to distance himself form Shimahl, that prices at least the link did exist linking him to Silkcoin.

I gave you about 20 jigsaw pieces now go do the work.

redhotneo

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:21:03 AM

Shimal Harichurn

By the way if I hadn't linked work done on getting Shimahl address to him on Silkcoin, all you would have now is an empty OP and and you dumb fuckers scratching your heads. Ok thanks a Gorillajam for putting a noose around our guys, thanks a bunch.

You dont know what the fuck you talking about.. You just blowing hot air where u can to get more fame.. but you just a prick..

He is not connected to silkcoin...

It seems you have to much info.. Maybe you are related to Silkcoin dev..
FredDag

Activity: 436

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:21:11 AM

Awesome! Cool

Agreed. Great stuff.

For anyone wanting to contribute to rebuilding Silkcoin, that is thread.
vcoinminer0938

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:28:59 AM

He deleted the link, but we have a Shimahl named account asking for work to be done on the Silkcoin. Blockchain.

Shimahl has his name all over a few well known scams, Nummus and coinmart for two. I believe EDGECOIN and Sharecoin is also his work, exactly the same scam.

so YES I have fucking proof! but no one wants to see it when I posted it a fucking billion times!!

While it has been deleted.  The discussion related to it can be found on this thread. While I want the guy stopped and screwed you need to understand I'm trying to help you, hiving you the keys to work it out but you want me to do the donkey work. I didn't lose a penny on this. Go help yourself fuckers.

I don't think sharecoin is his work.
As a high school student, he may outsource someone to have beautiful UI, that won't be hard work.
But having an exchange isn't that easy.

If the identify is true, he is genius, smart enough to create all. 
Or he is just one of member in some group who create all series scam.

Btw, you keep saying you have proofs, and point everything to him.
Perhaps you are in the scammer group too, just trying to move the target, because everybody believe you now.
If know something truly, perhaps you should show all proofs here.
redhotneo

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:29:28 AM

While it has been deleted.  The discussion related to it can be found on this thread. While I want the guy stopped and screwed you need to understand I'm trying to help you, hiving you the keys to work it out but you want me to do the donkey work. I didn't lose a penny on this. Go help yourself fuckers.

You got fuck all proof you fucking twert.. just go play with yourself..

Let the rest of us wait for a resolution and make some extra money..

In previous post i read you had no interest in this coin.. why all of a sudden the interest?? I dont think u had money invested in this coin.. I dont think you any money or bitcoin at all!!!
cindereynolds

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:36:50 AM

In previous post i read you had no interest in this coin.. why all of a sudden the interest?? I dont think u had money invested in this coin.. I dont think you any money or bitcoin at all!!!

Speaking of sudden interest, your account NOT been active since February and all of the sudden you show up out of nowhere just to defend Shamil the scam artist? very interesting.

ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ PND bamboo muncher ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ
                        PPtd7diYFaKzY11iqVV1xoy6MLLY6mg7Kq
gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:42:27 AM

Oh fuck off the lot of you...spastics.

My post buried in 1 minute without the actual links.

gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:44:08 AM

e deleted the link, but we have a Shimahl named account asking for work to be done on the Silkcoin. Blockchain.

While it has been deleted.  The discussion related to it can be found on this thread. While I want the guy stopped and screwed you need to understand I'm trying to help you, giving you the keys to work it out but you want me to do the donkey work. I didn't lose a penny on this. Go help yourself fuckers.

You need to understand before I crewed scam and linked Shimahl to this scam, he was hoping to sell of SC at a high price and people would of lost even more. I've done enough for you guys honestly.

Why are you still questioning me and megaman? We were trying to help you and all we get is fucking abuse and distrust. Jesus work with us for fucks sake.

just to get you started.

I have personal messages from SIlkcoin trying to distance himself form Shimahl, that prices at least the link did exist linking him to Silkcoin.

redhotneo

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:44:44 AM

Speaking of sudden interest, your account NOT been active since February and all of the sudden you show up out of nowhere just to defend Shamil the scam artist? very interesting.

Yeah i dont have time to blow hot air in forums like this.. but to see blame pushed on an innocent person.. i condemn that..

I will defend that person..

All hate speech and blame should be directed to the person that created this silkcoin forum as they are the developers.. not at some kid.

you guys are teenagers by the looks of it, looking to make a quick buck
gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:45:25 AM

e deleted the link, but we have a Shimahl named account asking for work to be done on the Silkcoin. Blockchain.

While it has been deleted.  The discussion related to it can be found on this thread. While I want the guy stopped and screwed you need to understand I'm trying to help you, giving you the keys to work it out but you want me to do the donkey work. I didn't lose a penny on this. Go help yourself fuckers.

just to get you started.

gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:47:06 AM

Yeah i dont have time to blow hot air in forums like this.. but to see blame pushed on an innocent person.. i condemn that..

I will defend that person..

All hate speech and blame should be directed to the person that created this silkcoin forum as they are the developers.. not at some kid.

you guys are teenagers by the looks of it, looking to make a quick buck

That kid shit himslef and gave Nummus money back, it was also a big scam with a video and awesome wallet.

Pages: « 1 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 [350] 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 »
  Print  

Jump to: