Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:10:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 [354] 355 356 357 358 359 360 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS  (Read 332067 times)
bholzer

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 10:26:40 PM

new dev team is just wasting their time and making themselves look bad ill see what other coins they work on and make sure to sell those if they like shit scam coins

You are referring to me. You are right: this was a scam. I never felt good about SilkCoin and would have never dreamed of getting involved initially; the dev(s) lied, didn't deliver what they promised, dumped their premine, and walked away leaving everybody high and dry. Not the first time we've seen this - not the last. However, why let this project die when it can thrive under new management? A lot of people are invested in this and those people had nothing to do with the scam other than being victims. Why should they suffer for the crimes of one person? You do what you need to do and let us worry about rebuilding this coin and this community. 

murrayCOIN The Only Currency Worthy of the NameBitcointalk Thread BTC: 1KY5kptnac4HLbF9Rn1Y6J8wPrM734db42
Seldar

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 10:41:12 PM

I am not selling my SC, at least for now, I can afford to lose, I always invest in new coins amount I can lose. I have a feeling is better to wait. SC will recover.

I am not selling my SC, at least for now, I can afford to lose,... but I hate to suffer the will of an exchange!

Sorry for my bad english Smiley
BBmodBB

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 10:46:04 PM

new dev team is just wasting their time and making themselves look bad ill see what other coins they work on and make sure to sell those if they like shit scam coins

You are referring to me. You are right: this was a scam. I never felt good about SilkCoin and would have never dreamed of getting involved initially; the dev(s) lied, didn't deliver what they promised, dumped their premine, and walked away leaving everybody high and dry. Not the first time we've seen this - not the last. However, why let this project die when it can thrive under new management? A lot of people are invested in this and those people had nothing to do with the scam other than being victims. Why should they suffer for the crimes of one person? You do what you need to do and let us worry about rebuilding this coin and this community. 

because the scammers still hold MILLIONS of these coins!!!! ====> start over!!! =\

*BTCitcoin Wales Club*-- message me for details!--///\\\TELEKINETICS///\\can manipulate objects with their mind. Telekinesis is one of the basis of many superpowers that are based on "controlling/manipulating", it may evolve to the point that a Telekinetic can control anything at a subatomic level.
bholzer

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 10:50:43 PM

because the scammers still hold MILLIONS of these coins!!!! ====> start over!!! =\

No they don't, actually. All of the premine and instamine addresses have been unloaded. They are out just as they always intended. They would have not stepped forward publicly to admit it was over if they were still holding coins. The scammers made a lot of money but the scammers are no longer involved. Please do your research before increasing the frustration and confusion surrounding this situation; we are the good guys. Just because you sold your coins at a loss doesn't mean everybody else has to lose on this as well. You based your decision on the information available to you and made an educated move; nothing wrong with that. I'm not here to argue over logistics; if you have facts to back up your concerns please provide me with them and I will look into it... otherwise, get busy helping or move along.

murrayCOIN The Only Currency Worthy of the NameBitcointalk Thread BTC: 1KY5kptnac4HLbF9Rn1Y6J8wPrM734db42
BBmodBB

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 11:26:49 PM

No they don't, actually. All of the premine and instamine addresses have been unloaded. They are out just as they always intended. They would have not stepped forward publicly to admit it was over if they were still holding coins. The scammers made a lot of money but the scammers are no longer involved. Please do your research before increasing the frustration and confusion surrounding this situation; we are the good guys. Just because you sold your coins at a loss doesn't mean everybody else has to lose on this as well. You based your decision on the information available to you and made an educated move; nothing wrong with that. I'm not here to argue over logistics; if you have facts to back up your concerns please provide me with them and I will look into it... otherwise, get busy helping or move along.

i happen to be the mod on the silkcoin forex board .. maybe you will pull off some kind of miracle? ya right ~suuuree as there are coins moving around as the exchanges are frozen the scammers who created this are still holding millions of coins ...just put your energy somewhere useful imho =\

*BTCitcoin Wales Club*-- message me for details!--///\\\TELEKINETICS///\\can manipulate objects with their mind. Telekinesis is one of the basis of many superpowers that are based on "controlling/manipulating", it may evolve to the point that a Telekinetic can control anything at a subatomic level.
BBmodBB

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 11:29:57 PM

agreed delusional at best prolly stuckhodlers trying to salvage something from the ashes?..the exchanges must have made a bunch off this too!!!  scrrrrr

bholzer

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 11:59:32 PM

agreed delusional at best prolly stuckhodlers trying to salvage something from the ashes?..the exchanges must have made a bunch off this too!!!  scrrrrr

Whatever makes you feel better about yourself. If you prefer to continue dedicating time and energy to irrelevant posts when you have clearly done no research, that's your right to do so. However, I fail to see how it benefits anybody (including yourself). It's well-established that the scammers unloaded all of their coins before they revealed their true colors; why wouldn't they? It's not like they expected the price would ever go back up after the popped back up and said, "gotcha!" My suggestion would be taking some of this negative energy and turning into something positive: here or elsewhere. I would not be here if it weren't for a positive purpose; the same cannot be said about you. Why can't we agree to disagree and go our separate ways? It's cryptocurrency - go try to make a profit somewhere and quit attempting to interfere with one of the few positive things happening in the crypto universe right now.

For the record, I have never owned any SilkCoins. Surely that will change in the near future but it may help to put my motivation into perspective.

BBmodBB

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 12:12:58 AM

agreed delusional at best prolly stuckhodlers trying to salvage something from the ashes?..the exchanges must have made a bunch off this too!!!  scrrrrr

Whatever makes you feel better about yourself. If you prefer to continue dedicating time and energy to irrelevant posts when you have clearly done no research, that's your right to do so. However, I fail to see how it benefits anybody (including yourself). It's well-established that the scammers unloaded all of their coins before they revealed their true colors; why wouldn't they? It's not like they expected the price would ever go back up after the popped back up and said, "gotcha!" My suggestion would be taking some of this negative energy and turning into something positive: here or elsewhere. I would not be here if it weren't for a positive purpose; the same cannot be said about you. Why can't we agree to disagree and go our separate ways? It's cryptocurrency - go try to make a profit somewhere and quit attempting to interfere with one of the few positive things happening in the crypto universe right now.

For the record, I have never owned any SilkCoins. Surely that will change in the near future but it may help to put my motivation into perspective.

now you better check yourself yes i drank the cool aid~ was duped into thinking you all had your shit together..now it's becoming obvious you have your own motives behind this so rant on !!! lmao

bholzer

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 12:20:10 AM

now you better check yourself yes i drank the cool aid~ was duped into thinking you all had your shit together..now it's becoming obvious you have your own motives behind this so rant on !!! lmao

If you knew the first thing about me or this situation, you would realize I had nothing to do with this project until yesterday. Everybody was duped, yes - they needed somebody to take over for the scam dev that was removed and that's what I have done. So when you say "duped into thinking you all had your shit together" you cannot include me in that group. I'm glad you are amused by my straightforward, logical replies - you would be in stitches if I told a joke. You, on the other hand, do not amuse me at all. There is a cancer eating away inside of you and you are attempting to subject others to it as well. I would prefer you were removed from the equation but will learn to live with you; without insanity, the world would still be chaos.

kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 12:22:48 AM

If you knew the first thing about me or this situation, you would realize I had nothing to do with this project until yesterday. Everybody was duped, yes - they needed somebody to take over for the scam dev that was removed and that's what I have done. So when you say "duped into thinking you all had your shit together" you cannot include me in that group. I'm glad you are amused by my straightforward, logical replies - you would be in stitches if I told a joke. You, on the other hand, do not amuse me at all. There is a cancer eating away inside of you and you are attempting to subject others to it as well. I would prefer you were removed from the equation but will learn to live with you; without insanity, the world would still be chaos.

Are you one of the new devs? If so, I like that. Sounds like you actually have an iq above room temperature. That's what this coin needs right now.
socal

Activity: 532

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 12:29:05 AM

Damn well guess there goes my plans for retirement lmao if you guys pull this thing off and get SC back up to even 3000 sat I would happily give you guys a cut

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
zheratuul

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 02:11:35 AM

Im just a 17 yr old kid and bought .2 btc worth of sc and sold it at a loss. This makes me sad because this is my 1st crypto investment, hoping for long term profit.  Sad

Any help would be appreciated...
ifxist

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 05:44:12 AM

Are you one of the new devs? If so, I like that. Sounds like you actually have an iq above room temperature. That's what this coin needs right now.

He's the main dude that's helping to get this coin back on track.  Coin dev that's shown previous coin development experience and has been around for a while.
bholzer

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 06:24:04 AM

Im just a 17 yr old kid and bought .2 btc worth of sc and sold it at a loss. This makes me sad because this is my 1st crypto investment, hoping for long term profit.  Sad

Sorry for your loss; part of the learning process, unfortunately. This market has gone from cutthroat to downright sketchy but once things start to get cleaned up and you catch a bull market where it's nearly impossible to lose you'll get a rush that's unmatched. I was considering getting out of the game before last October/November hit - the profits across those two months were staggering for many people, to say the least. Keep your chin up - without the downs you would never truly appreciate the ups (that goes for both life and altcoins).

HeadsOrTails

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 06:31:05 AM

Update about the current situation :

We posted no official statements here first of all. I have some very bad news..

I was very busy the last 2 days because 3 of the devs left the team. We are now only two left and it's impossible that we respect the timeframe without the help of other devs. We also discovered a big bug, the second the community will know about this it will be dump time.

"....

So I really don't know what to do no devs left except for me, I have ~8btc to reinvest in Silkcoin so I'm currently seeking some paid dev to continue this project.
Everyone learn this news at the same time... Once again sorry and I'm willing to find a solution with you all.

Which is it? 2 or none?
HeadsOrTails

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 06:38:14 AM

Though I may not agree w you 100% I'm certainly open to listening given you're a logical person; indeed a lacking trait these days in the CryptoVerse.
I never understand why devs take on a scam coin but you've given me a glimpse of the possible answer - perhaps redemption is possible. I'd say it'd take a very driven and intelligent person but tbh you've got my vote.
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 07:09:37 AM

Im just a 17 yr old kid and bought .2 btc worth of sc and sold it at a loss. This makes me sad because this is my 1st crypto investment, hoping for long term profit.  Sad

Check my post history in the Vootcoin thread, I put up a list of tips for trading, especially for newcomers. should you have any questions, feel free to message me.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 07:16:00 AM

For those of you who are still holding SC, all is not lost, SilkCoin is being rebuilt as we speak. This time by a dev of unquestionable integrity.
Head on over to this thread if you wanna be part of the NEW SilkCoin community  Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=664918.0
KIRAZ

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 03:42:41 PM

For those of you who are still holding SC, all is not lost, SilkCoin is being rebuilt as we speak. This time by a dev of unquestionable integrity.
Head on over to this thread if you wanna be part of the NEW SilkCoin community  Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=664918.0

If they have opened a new thread why this old thread is not locked. They should lock it.
tiddy

Activity: 272

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 03:46:39 PM

IS the coin dead?the dev run away?
Pages: « 1 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 [354] 355 356 357 358 359 360 »
  Print  

Jump to: