Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:32:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Dreamcoin [DRM] - X11 - PoW/PoS - Poloniex - Bittrex ~ 15% PoS!  (Read 100362 times)
gpuminer

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 01:56:05 AM

Can you guys help me out?  I need somewhere to direct the 150mh/s my stupid ass rented for this lol

There is no pool

point to here x11

http://sum.ghash.org/

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!. Sw4sYCL3h9NjLu1i9d6YSSsuQZQztFR7jW
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 01:56:24 AM

Premine? Guess not needed due to instamine.

Premining is premining coins to have.

I have 0 DRM....Waiting for bounty donations to give out bounties.

I wasen't able to instamine any coins, the hashrate spiked as soon as I launched.

It would be the devs...I am not sure how much experience they have with X11...X11 pools are different Scrypt etc.

for that groestl error please do the command:

mkdir obj
mkdir obj/zerocoin

HAHA we know who you are nowww!!

Hashcoin Dev...aka HashX11

Look, get us some pools!

How do you know it's him?  What gave it away?

He originally posted that message from his other account...and the github Tongue

lol
dreamcoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 01:58:56 AM

I wasen't able to instamine any coins, the hashrate spiked as soon as I launched.

It would be the devs...I am not sure how much experience they have with X11...X11 pools are different Scrypt etc.

mkdir obj
mkdir obj/zerocoin

Look, get us some pools!

My github link Wink Its me trademark....You can get in contact with me at either HASHX11 or dreamcoin. Kinda pointless having two users and a pain in the ass, but oh well Tongue

If you guys have hashpower waiting throw some hashpower on HASHcoin Wink hash.suchpool.pw

COME ON POOL OPERATOR DEVS LETS SEE SOME MUTHAFUCKING POOLS!!! lol
trademark
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:01:58 AM

mkdir obj
mkdir obj/zerocoin

Look, get us some pools!

My github link Wink Its me trademark....You can get in contact with me at either HASHX11 or dreamcoin. Kinda pointless having two users and a pain in the ass, but oh well Tongue

Haha. What's up man? Understandable, gotta have a username for each coin otherwise someone else will take it.  Good luck on dreamcoin. I like the specs and name.  Now get us a pool!  lol 
crazyboy1234

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:04:17 AM

I like sleep,I want to dream. Grin
and  I have a dream Wink
trademark
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:07:32 AM

Hashcoin is cool and all with the animated logo but dream is hot right now, got over 1GH/s.  Just need a pool to make my dreams come true.
Burninj
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:08:58 AM

You don't need a huge hashrate to instamine, just have a connection with low latency and be the first on the blockchain...
zneww

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:11:11 AM

I like sleep,I want to dream. Grin
and  I have a dream Wink
Cuslado

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:14:29 AM

X11 algorithm coins endless, but no one is worth holding.
TheMightyX

Activity: 350

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:16:45 AM

No pre ANN,
No pools
Instamine

I didn't witness an instamine

See ->

Ummm  Huh

{
"blocks" : 150,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 10.61138470,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414,
"search-interval" : 1
},
"blockvalue" : 50000000000,
"netmhashps" : 990.77283169,
"netstakeweight" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : "",
"pooledtx" : 0,
"stakeweight" : {
"minimum" : 0,
"maximum" : 0,
"combined" : 0
},
"stakeinterest" : 1000000,
"testnet" : false
}

30 minutes into launch 150 blocks had been mined (2.5 hours worth).
Blocks are supposed to be 60 seconds, you do the math.

soooo.... Premine or Instamine, take your pick.

trademark
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:17:56 AM

X11 algorithm coins endless, but no one is worth holding.

What are you talking about?  You wouldn't hold Darkcoin?  I also have a good feeling about Dreamcoin.  It's has the 2nd lowest total coins behind Virtualcoin.
helloweeed

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:18:16 AM

Forget pinkcoin, let's mining this coin.
Be happy in dream!
Good night.
dreamcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:19:00 AM

Hashcoin is cool and all with the animated logo but dream is hot right now, you got over 1GH/s.  Just need a pool to make my dreams come true.

I agree, I love my Hashcoin Smiley it hypnotizes me watching the fan hahaha Tongue

Yes, that is why I created Dream, trying to get on track with the popularity factor right now...We do have a nice network hashrate, but it is useless without a pool.

POOL OPERATORS you will be given a bounty once some donations start coming in, Lets see a Dreamcoin pool ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheesy

@Burninj - If you are the first on the blockchain with say 300 KH/sec and someone else gets on with 3 MH/sec the one with more hashpower will definitely be getting the blocks....lol and I also definitely wasen't the only/first person on the blockchain trying to mine. You can take my word for it. I know some people don't like to think that, but most that have gotten to know me some, know I stay true to what I say.
TheMightyX

Activity: 350

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:22:24 AM

Hashcoin is cool and all with the animated logo but dream is hot right now, you got over 1GH/s.  Just need a pool to make my dreams come true.

I agree, I love my Hashcoin Smiley it hypnotizes me watching the fan hahaha Tongue

Yes, that is why I created Dream, trying to get on track with the popularity factor right now...We do have a nice network hashrate, but it is useless without a pool.

POOL OPERATORS you will be given a bounty once some donations start coming in, Lets see a Dreamcoin pool ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheesy

@Burninj - If you are the first on the blockchain with say 300 KH/sec and someone else gets on with 3 MH/sec the one with more hashpower will definitely be getting the blocks....lol and I also definitely wasen't the only/first person on the blockchain trying to mine. You can take my word for it. I know some people don't like to think that, but most that have gotten to know me some, know I stay true to what I say.

Why aren't you supporting hashcoin? Why make a new currency?
trademark
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:25:55 AM

Yeah man, the spinning fan is sick. You got skills no matter what the haters say. Damn bro, we need a pool before it hit's block 500. I'm surprise pool operators haven't jumped on dream yet.
dreamcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:29:01 AM

Hashcoin is cool and all with the animated logo but dream is hot right now, you got over 1GH/s.  Just need a pool to make my dreams come true.

Yeah man, the spinning fan is sick. You got skills no matter what the haters say. Damn bro, we need a pool before it hit's block 500. I'm surprise pool operators haven't jumped on dream yet.

Thanks man! I appreciate it a ton!!!! The complements like that is what keeps me going trademark, I really appreciate it dude! Yes we do! I have no problem re-releasing Dreamcoin if it comes to that (with obviously a better launch and it wouldn't be ninja second round), but lets make the first Dreamcoin Launch become more than just a dream, come on pool operators we need a pool up ASAP!!!!

@All - Hashcoin I am still actively developing and progressing with it, I do want more traffic and community support there as well, either or, doesn't matter to me as long as its either Dreamcoin or Hashcoin! Tongue Support em both, thats what I say...Some updates will be coming to Hashcoin soon as well Smiley
trademark
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:29:10 AM

Why aren't you supporting hashcoin? Why make a new currency?

I'm sure he is. He's very active on the hashcoin thread and the good thing about this dev is he listens to the community.  When we told him his original hashcoin logo looked like crap. He came up with one that is the shit!
Lpingui

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:30:23 AM

In addition to mining, no other method to get the coin it?

englishbad

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:32:33 AM

Now can dig it, but I don't know mine pool address? Please let me know.

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:33:51 AM

WelCome China Pool
中国矿池欢迎您

http://www.china-pools.com/china.jpg

http://www.china-pools.com/drm/

0% Fee
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: