Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:57:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Dreamcoin [DRM] - X11 - PoW/PoS - Poloniex - Bittrex ~ 15% PoS!  (Read 100358 times)
cryptobuddy

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 09:53:51 AM

I hear people talking at other threads that zerocoin is abandoned by it's devs is it true ? Will this coin loose his value if there is no zerocoin ?

Of course, it is true. You can visit twitter of one of the Zerocoin founders for more information.

https://twitter.com/secparam/status/465971947386720256
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
konamist

Activity: 243

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 09:55:42 AM

why is the price so crazy? what's so special with this coin? I don't get a clue

dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 09:56:26 AM

I hear people talking at other threads that zerocoin is abandoned by it's devs is it true ? Will this coin loose his value if there is no zerocoin ?

yes it will ...dont buy...this is scam....get out of here fast .... Grin
Taner

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 09:56:36 AM

why is the price so crazy? what's so special with this coin? I don't get a clue

1.6~ M coin. And really good Dev.
johnny_non

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 09:58:55 AM

To the trolls or dreamers with questions Smiley - I have already answered these questions about Ian's twitter and Zerocoin several times. I am (as in me) is implementing libzerocoin into Dreamcoin, It still has a lot of work to be done and Ian has a lot of work still to do for Zerocoin itself, he is obviously not working with us on Zerocoin, I had mentioned it would be cool if he would and that I would contact him, but of course, no reply and he has posted that on his twitter. Hope this clears things up, Zerocoin will be implemented, but as with anything great, it will take time as it isn't ready for primetime yet with the bugs and current issues it has. I have already begun working on the libzerocoin code, then it will be onto implementation if the code works out good and tests fine.

Once again the dev covered this and is working on it...

send your strays CAT: 9W4aXggw9bgraD88j77fZg7aT8Lnb4mkTw  Everyone has a Dream: DKDB1yj2ohbakpQQvUZsCEWow6K2CDDggD
cryptobuddy

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 09:59:06 AM

Yes. Don't buy or you will get burnt.  Grin
vipin.khatri20

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:01:19 AM

Simple conclusion: Dreamcoin does not have the expected function as Zerocoin believed to have.
One more troll. If you would have read this thread properly, you would not have posted this s**t to defame the coin. Whenever a coin becomes successfully guys like you come trolling about a possible scam. Dev has already answered all the question and the community is satisfied with that. We don't need your advise, go and troll somewhere else.

I am not giving you or Dreamcoin fans any advice. You all can live inside your dream.

I think for people who first visit this thread have the right to learn more what other people said.

If you guys don't like negative information, why don't you guys set up a self-moderated thread?

We would definitely like you negative feedback and get worried if Dev had not answered any question regarding this issue. Our community is satisfied and new people who come here and do some research will also be satisfied by Devs response and future plans.So after Devs response to this issue ,the information you are trying to give is irrelevant. Finally if you are so concerned about new people then let me tell you that the OP page does not state anywhere that Zerocoin is working but Dev has left a message about its future implementation, so thank you and go somewhere else.

Hey... Your written English is really poor, at least worse than mine. Are you a Chinese? Is Dreamcoin a Chinese Coin?  Huh

Yes my first language is not English but I am not Chinese and I have nothing to do with the development of this coin, I am just a small investor. And why don't you go away, Dev has answered all the questions and your information is irrelevant here because when new investor read the op page he will not find anything about the Zerocoin in this coin, just a explanation of future implementation. Don't try to spread FUD here. If you want to join out community then you are most welcome but your false information and FUD are not required here.
At last my English is not so bad as it seems, it's just because I am sitting in my performance management class in UK and replying by phone, so may be there are some mistakes.
vipin.khatri20

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:02:13 AM

Yes. Don't buy or you will get burnt.  Grin

Go away troll 😀
dida
Legendary

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:03:38 AM

..only 15 BTC to cross the line of 50000 on poloniex ...this will be soon eaten for breakfast .... Grin
getmining.info

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:03:42 AM

Ummm 

{
"blocks" : 150,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 10.61138470,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414,
"search-interval" : 1
},
"blockvalue" : 50000000000,
"netmhashps" : 990.77283169,
"netstakeweight" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : "",
"pooledtx" : 0,
"stakeweight" : {
"minimum" : 0,
"maximum" : 0,
"combined" : 0
},
"stakeinterest" : 1000000,
"testnet" : false
}

Are u stupid lol spreading ur FUD? I did it myself couldnt find anything like it even on blockchain

This is a bot, that is copying posts from other threads  Roll Eyes

All views are my own, except those that I have subconsciously inherited from my parents and those that I have nicked from far cleverer people.
cryptobuddy

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:04:36 AM

To the trolls or dreamers with questions Smiley - I have already answered these questions about Ian's twitter and Zerocoin several times. I am (as in me) is implementing libzerocoin into Dreamcoin, It still has a lot of work to be done and Ian has a lot of work still to do for Zerocoin itself, he is obviously not working with us on Zerocoin, I had mentioned it would be cool if he would and that I would contact him, but of course, no reply and he has posted that on his twitter. Hope this clears things up, Zerocoin will be implemented, but as with anything great, it will take time as it isn't ready for primetime yet with the bugs and current issues it has. I have already begun working on the libzerocoin code, then it will be onto implementation if the code works out good and tests fine.

There is no need to continue working on it.... Zerocoin dev discovered there was problem in the Zerocoin source code, and stopped working on it. Now they are developing Zerocash.

The real Zerocoin developer is not even finished with the code yet to create his coin release called "Zerocash".  Both of these new coins, Dreamcoin and Libertycoin, came out of nowhere at the same time, both having the words "Zerocoin" in their announcement titles.  I went investigating, wanting to invest in one of them if there was any hope of decent returns.  I went to Dreamcoin first and discovered the coin dev has already made something like 4-5 coins in the past year, Timecoin, Hashcoin, Matrixcoin, etc.  He's basically a serial coin cloner and his last coin was just released in April.

Some people managed to contact the Zerocoin anonymity function creator himself on twitter (lots of different posts and info there): https://twitter.com/secparam/status/465971947386720256

Both coins are advertised "Zerocoin" while having absolutely no Zerocoin functionality, or even close to it.  At best this is false advertising, at worst it's a scam.

Then there were claims of "working with the Zerocoin devs" to implement it in Dreamcoin, here is the Zerocoin developer's official response:

Code inspection of Dreamcoin:

http://pastebin.com/rknTJpWd

Let's say you want to invest in Dreamcoin anyway, fully knowing there is no Zerocoin functionality, and that the serial coin cloner dev is either trying to scam you or falsely advertise.

115 full block instamined, love it!

Next you have the problem that Zerocoin has EXTREMELY complex security vulnerabilities where you're basically required to have absolute trust in the coin creator or he can easily pull Asiacoin type frauds on you.  You do not want ANY kind of Zerocoin functionality except possibly from the Zerocash dev himself, and even then, it's still sketchy.  The only Zerocoin implementation that will ever be trusted is Zerocash, created by the Zerocoin dev, and even then, most security experts will still probably not trust it due to it's double spend security hazards.

Security Warning:  It is critical that the modulus N be generated properly and that the factors p, q and all related information be destroyed. These factors are not needed in the protocol. Moreover, any party who learns these factors will be able to double-spend zerocoins. Note however that knowledge of p, q does not jeopardize the anonymity of Zerocoin.
vipin.khatri20

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:08:23 AM

There is no need to continue to work on it.... Zerocoin dev discovered there was problem in the Zerocoin source code, and stopped working on it. Now they are developing Zerocash.

The real Zerocoin developer is not even finished with the code yet to create his coin release called "Zerocash".  Both of these new coins, Dreamcoin and Libertycoin, came out of nowhere at the same time, both having the words "Zerocoin" in their announcement titles.  I went investigating, wanting to invest in one of them if there was any hope of decent returns.  I went to Dreamcoin first and discovered the coin dev has already made something like 4-5 coins in the past year, Timecoin, Hashcoin, Matrixcoin, etc.  He's basically a serial coin cloner and his last coin was just released in April.

Some people managed to contact the Zerocoin anonymity function creator himself on twitter (lots of different posts and info there): https://twitter.com/secparam/status/465971947386720256

Both coins are advertised "Zerocoin" while having absolutely no Zerocoin functionality, or even close to it.  At best this is false advertising, at worst it's a scam.

Then there were claims of "working with the Zerocoin devs" to implement it in Dreamcoin, here is the Zerocoin developer's official response:

Let's say you want to invest in Dreamcoin anyway, fully knowing there is no Zerocoin functionality, and that the serial coin cloner dev is either trying to scam you or falsely advertise.

Next you have the problem that Zerocoin has EXTREMELY complex security vulnerabilities where you're basically required to have absolute trust in the coin creator or he can easily pull Asiacoin type frauds on you.  You do not want ANY kind of Zerocoin functionality except possibly from the Zerocash dev himself, and even then, it's still sketchy.  The only Zerocoin implementation that will ever be trusted is Zerocash, created by the Zerocoin dev, and even then, most security experts will still probably not trust it due to it's double spend security hazards.

Security Warning:  It is critical that the modulus N be generated properly and that the factors p, q and all related information be destroyed. These factors are not needed in the protocol. Moreover, any party who learns these factors will be able to double-spend zerocoins. Note however that knowledge of p, q does not jeopardize the anonymity of Zerocoin.

Why some people become so shameless just to earn some bucks. Can't you read "Dev is contacting the developer and the problem will be resolved.
johnny_non

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:09:02 AM

@cryptobuddy just GTFO we got it...

send your strays CAT: 9W4aXggw9bgraD88j77fZg7aT8Lnb4mkTw  Everyone has a Dream: DKDB1yj2ohbakpQQvUZsCEWow6K2CDDggD
dida
Legendary

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:12:09 AM

There is no need to continue working on it.... Zerocoin dev discovered there was problem in the Zerocoin source code, and stopped working on it. Now they are developing Zerocash.

yes, yes it is pure scam...we know, we know, thank you for informing us ..we will be tapping in the dark without you. I simply cannot tell you how grateful I am .... If you were here I would simply licking your ankles because of happines inside me...
dadon
Legendary

Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 10:12:35 AM

Simple conclusion: Dreamcoin does not have the expected function as Zerocoin believed to have.
One more troll. If you would have read this thread properly, you would not have posted this s**t to defame the coin. Whenever a coin becomes successfully guys like you come trolling about a possible scam. Dev has already answered all the question and the community is satisfied with that. We don't need your advise, go and troll somewhere else.

I am not giving you or Dreamcoin fans any advice. You all can live inside your dream.

I think for people who first visit this thread have the right to learn more what other people said.

If you guys don't like negative information, why don't you guys set up a self-moderated thread?

We would definitely like you negative feedback and get worried if Dev had not answered any question regarding this issue. Our community is satisfied and new people who come here and do some research will also be satisfied by Devs response and future plans.So after Devs response to this issue ,the information you are trying to give is irrelevant. Finally if you are so concerned about new people then let me tell you that the OP page does not state anywhere that Zerocoin is working but Dev has left a message about its future implementation, so thank you and go somewhere else.

Hey... Your written English is really poor, at least worse than mine. Are you a Chinese? Is Dreamcoin a Chinese Coin?  Huh

Yes my first language is not English but I am not Chinese and I have nothing to do with the development of this coin, I am just a small investor. And why don't you go away, Dev has answered all the questions and your information is irrelevant here because when new investor read the op page he will not find anything about the Zerocoin in this coin, just a explanation of future implementation. Don't try to spread FUD here. If you want to join out community then you are most welcome but your false information and FUD are not required here.
At last my English is not so bad as it seems, it's just because I am sitting in my performance management class in UK and replying by phone, so may be there are some mistakes.
your English is fine..how many languages you speak, most in the west speak only 1 and they can't Evan use it properly, so don't worry
Taner

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:12:39 AM

I will not sell what i have!. Go away!
cryptobuddy

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:12:49 AM

There is no need to continue to work on it.... Zerocoin dev discovered there was problem in the Zerocoin source code, and stopped working on it. Now they are developing Zerocash.

Why some people become so shameless just to earn some bucks. Can't you read "Dev is contacting the developer and the problem will be resolved".

Why some people become so shameless just to scam people. Can't you read "Zerocoin team is not currently working w/ any altcoin in implementations".
dukas93

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:12:53 AM

What the f. is wrong with Cryptoshytty? A loser or a kid without brain?

██
         ████

██████
       ████████
      ██████████

█████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████

█████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████

████
                       ██
Azbit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ROGER VER ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
● ● ●
● ● ●
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄

▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████

██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀

▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄

▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████

███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀

▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄

▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████

████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀

▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
LonePawn

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:14:39 AM

I am not satisfied.  I have seen every coin start out with a premine, instamine,  of some sort and the FACT is just this... no one has  truly fair distribution.  I have scanning numerous coin calendars sites and new coins and never DreamCoin anywhere.  At least post it on a quick and easy high search calendar... unless you want it to be open to all but only communicated to a few.  Now that the coin has people past that point they are hopeful they can dump coin for SATS...  WAY TOO MANY COIN for anyone to be serious about this market.  Regulation obviously is not the answer.  Devs flipping coins then moving to another coin etc... etc... not many list full names... if not more than a handle.  The problem with ALL of these CRAP - but profitable - Coin is the same issue people have with the fiat system - TRUST.  All these 'communities' are nothing more than disorganized chaos struggling in s**t Pool of tech.  Any coin coming to the front with Dev Names, Customer Service, Communication strategy in place?   Not many, if any.  

Good luck to the pumpers and dumpers.  It's what most of us are.  We will hold some but at high risk.  Risk analysis of all these crap coins is way past due.  How about the community start getting behind one coin.  Oh wait... that's what all coins claim to be.  Every business or project requires planning and lots of it.  Typically this includes sale or marketing channels and backend setup.  It appears that the nature of the 200+ coins is to leap before you look.  

I don't like FIAT, but I also don't like the compartmental, no trustworthy nature of Crypto market.  Everyone is a hater and non accountability.. We all might as well be commentors complaining ridiculously on some blog. Serious investors would see this market at this point and wait for someone to come to the table with a plan and solidarity.  
cryptobuddy

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:15:41 AM

What the f. is wrong with Cryptoshytty? A loser or a kid without brain?

People use foul language when they are defeated by the truth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: