Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:56:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Dreamcoin [DRM] - X11 - PoW/PoS - Poloniex - Bittrex ~ 15% PoS!  (Read 100358 times)
PatCash79

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 06:33:45 PM

Hi u all, this coin is great. I am animator, and could make the promotional video, u can see my work here http://www.animation.fi
Devs, u can PM me

- Tomi

really nice work!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 06:42:02 PM

Hi u all, this coin is great. I am animator, and could make the promotional video, u can see my work here http://www.animation.fi
Devs, u can PM me

- Tomi

Great do that!....give us some animated characters so community can choose and we will all contribute with few dreams in your pocket  Smiley
Mathgamain

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

Shine Like The Sun

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 06:45:53 PM

Allright, I will make some sketches and we can have a vote (the newborn community of Dreamcoiners can choose)

- Tomi

- Freedom - Dreamcoin.fi -
dreamcoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:28:22 PM

Allright, I will make some sketches and we can have a vote (the newborn community of Dreamcoiners can choose)

- Tomi

Yes, really cool work man! Smiley PM me some more details.

I will most likely try to get the website done by Monday guys. We are on block 5,200+ only 3k left till PoS starts!

MAC OS X Wallet is now released, Download it here: http://www.dreamcoin.me/Dreamcoin-Mac-QT.zip

How many people actually want a block explorer? I may make an official one.

Also keep in mind guys, I do try to be here everyday and make sure Dreamcoin is going smoothly, I do have a normal personal life though that I do have to attend to some, so if I take a little bit of time to get things done, that is why, but I promise I will be here for the long haul and I will be releasing many new great things for Dreamcoin! Smiley
lider1971

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:35:59 PM

To the few miners that remained at thecryptopool.com

Pool is shutting down in 2 hours, please withdraw you remaining confirmed funds if you still have any.
Stratum has been shutdown already, only the front end remains for you to remove your remaining funds.
Thank you

You stole all my coins.
I mined from the start on your pool.

Thank you...

http://thecryptopool.com/ is SCAM.

Check other forum posts about thecryptopool.com
Hi, We haven't stolen anything and as far as I know miners always got their coins and when issues arise I personally sent them their coins.
Reason for us shutting down is that we discovered an ugly issue in mpos/zerocoin it can lead to double payouts or blocks not inserted in database. Either way it's not going to play well, most of our time mining DreamCoin was without hiccups but we learned yesterday that this could actually happen and we will relaunch on Monday after everything is redesigned (we had major issues with another zerocoin and it hurt us bad). We will move to a NOMP type of mining pool for better ddos protection as well as being safe from double payouts.
If you had any coins in our pool and didn't withdraw, please send me your ID and I'll send them to you.

I send you my ID before 12 hours and still waiting for your answer.
dida
Legendary

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:46:13 PM

- Tomi

I will most likely try to get the website done by Monday guys. We are on block 5,200+ only 3k left till PoS starts!

MAC OS X Wallet is now released, Download it here: http://www.dreamcoin.me/Dreamcoin-Mac-QT.zip

Also keep in mind guys, I do try to be here everyday and make sure Dreamcoin is going smoothly, I do have a normal personal life though that I do have to attend to some, so if I take a little bit of time to get things done, that is why, but I promise I will be here for the long haul and I will be releasing many new great things for Dreamcoin! Smiley

Yes please do block explorer. It will be nice add on to the coin.....I have a feeling that next week Dreamcoin will be waaay over 10000 satoshies .... Cool
dida
Legendary

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:56:32 PM

Diff. is skyrocketing .. Grin
vipin.khatri20

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:02:57 PM

- Tomi

I would also like an official block explorer. It will be good for the coin.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:10:57 PM

ya with 3.5 million coins no reason this cant be 100k sats Tongue

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
SecondsOld

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:23:53 PM

- Tomi

A block explorer would be huge.  It's a must have in my book.  Loving the progress of DREAM!
mfqrs3

Activity: 419

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:20:36 PM

What is happening with Suchpool.pw transactions ?
I have a bad experience with this kind of issues with pools " Investigating backend...keep mining... and you will never see your coins/money...." I hope this is not the case with this pool.
dreamcoin (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:25:14 PM

- Tomi

A block explorer would be huge.  It's a must have in my book.  Loving the progress of DREAM!

I will try to have it up this weekend, I want it to look good and function properly, so I will be putting a lot of time into it.

Thanks! I try! Dreamers we are on a good track! Block 5482 - Next stop Block 8000, PoS will start! Smiley Now is the time to buy some Dreamcoin before it skyrockets even more!

I should have the website done by tomorrow as well guys! Cheesy
vipin.khatri20

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:42:13 PM

- Tomi

A block explorer would be huge.  It's a must have in my book.  Loving the progress of DREAM!

I will try to have it up this weekend, I want it to look good and function properly, so I will be putting a lot of time into it.

Thanks! I try! Dreamers we are on a good track! Block 5482 - Next stop Block 8000, PoS will start! Smiley Now is the time to buy some Dreamcoin before it skyrockets even more!

Dev thanks for the continuous support. Can you also do a link which tells the supply of coin? It will help to get listed on Coinmarketcap, which will eventually expand our community.
BKCrypto

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:46:07 PM

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sounds good mine are in my wallet waiting for some POS blocks  Grin

Byggareb0b

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:54:17 PM

Worth investing in this coin right now, or will people get cold feet and dump? Hmmm..  Lips sealed
Taner

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:57:46 PM

ya with 3.5 million coins no reason this cant be 100k sats Tongue

No. 600k sats.... You will see....
kopam

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:11:27 PM

Soooo, dedicated pool is down, suchpool is down, hashhot looks like a scam ( did not find a block for the last 35 min even if its the biggest pool right now ... ), p2p pool reports like 99% DOA ... So if some one wants to mine this coin, he pretty much cant.

▐▒▄
          ▄▄▌   ▐▒██▒▒▄
       ▄▒███▌     ▀▒███▒▒▄
   ░▒▒██▒▒██▌  ▄▒▄▄   ▀▒███▒▄
   ▐██▒  ▐██▒▒██████▒▄▄   ▐███
   ▐██▌  ▐███▒▀   ▀▀▒██▒   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▌       ███   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▌       ███   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▒▒▄   ▄▄▒███   ███
   ▐██▌   ▀▒███▒▒██▒▀▀   ▐███
   ▐▒███▒▄▄   ▀▒▒▀   ▄▒████▒
       ▀▒███▒▄      ████▒▀
          ▀▀▒███▒   █▀
              ▀▒█
BEXAM
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █

█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

▄████▄
                       ▄▄█████▀▀███
                   ▄▄████▀▀    ███
             ▄▄▄████▀▀   ▄▄   ▐██
         ▄▄█████▀      ▄█▀   ██▌
    ▄▄████▀▀▀      ▄███▀     ██▌
   ████▀       ▄▄████▀      ▐██
    ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀        ██▌
         ▀████████          ▐██
           ▀████▌           ███
            ▀███  ▄██▄▄    ▐██▀
             ███▄███▀███▄   ███
             ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                         ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄   ▄
    ██▄           ▄████████████▀
    █████▄▄      ▐█████████████▀
     █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
    █▄█████████████████████████▌
    ▀██████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
      ▐██████████████████████
        ▀██████████████████▀
          ▄▄█████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄██████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████
   ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
   ███████████████      ██████
   ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
   ████████████▀▀    ▀▀▀██████
   ████████████         ██████
   ████████████████████████████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
Alpinist

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:11:38 PM

We are in top-3 in BITTREX by daily volume.  Cool
I think within day or two we'll be on top.
Alpinist

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:14:55 PM

Soooo, dedicated pool is down, suchpool is down, hashhot looks like a scam ( did not find a block for the last 35 min even if its the biggest pool right now ... ), p2p pool reports like 99% DOA ... So if some one wants to mine this coin, he pretty much cant.
I am on hashhot from the begining. Seems ok to me. Maybe very long round.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:15:02 PM

We are in top-3 in BITTREX by daily volume.  Cool
I think within day or two we'll be on top.
yup  Cool

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: