Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:47:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Dreamcoin [DRM] - X11 - PoW/PoS - Poloniex - Bittrex ~ 15% PoS!  (Read 100358 times)
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 01:19:13 PM

mintpal would really get the price moving, i hope they notice, and i think they will.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:32:45 PM

mintpal would really get the price moving, i hope they notice, and i think they will.

Yeah. They're missing out on a lot of commision if they don't.
Collegestudent

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:23:49 PM

I had a chat with both devs of Dream and Zerocoin here me out:

Dreamcoin is a legit guy that will implmenet the code zerocoin in future it may takes days very likely imo but it will take off like a fucking rocket so better to just hold.

Zerocoin dev is still finishing and finalising code so it is very likely he will help test Zerocoin on Dream before BTC because of the healthy network.

Another key point to note is while yall panic selling whales increasing their stash thru the rich list.
nfox

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 02:25:49 PM

Dreamcoin is a legit guy that will implmenet the code zerocoin in future it may takes days very likely imo but it will take off like a fucking rocket so better to just hold.

Zerocoin dev is still finishing and finalising code so it is very likely he will help test Zerocoin on Dream before BTC because of the healthy network.

Another key point to note is while yall panic selling whales increasing their stash thru the rich list.

Good news! Too bad for those dumpers, but as everywhere, this is the market rule Smiley
trademark
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:27:30 PM

Nice update man.  Yeah, there's some weak dreamers out there.  I like my dreams to last long. 
Collegestudent

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:29:07 PM

What people dont understand is that this isnt a PnD piece of shit, but a long term hold which will exponially pass DRK's value if done. and i trust this guy. He gave me his personal details and what not.
coine_smithe

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:30:07 PM

What people dont understand is that this isnt a PnD piece of shit, but a long term hold which will exponially pass DRK's value if done. and i trust this guy. He gave me his personal details and what not.

You're the man for being liaison with the Zerocoin dev! Way to go.
Collegestudent

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:31:36 PM

You're the man for being liaison with the Zerocoin dev! Way to go.

Im happy hes still following me Smiley i love that guy
trademark
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:38:20 PM

Yup. With the small total amount and the numerous exchanges we are on. Can you really dump this coin?  I highly doubt it.
Collegestudent

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:39:54 PM

Yup. With the small total amount and the numerous exchanges we are on. Can you really dump this coin?  I highly doubt it.

Using this forumula for the short term: Bitcoin supply/ Altcoin supply divided by 5000 = 0.0025BTC in price so its a long way to go. Remember hype on twitter hasnt even started.
trademark
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:41:15 PM

Using this forumula for the short term: Bitcoin supply/ Altcoin supply divided by 5000 = 0.0025BTC in price so its a long way to go. Remember hype on twitter hasnt even started.

Also, POS hasn't kicked in yet.
Collegestudent

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:42:45 PM

Too bad im not a swinger but hey, neither is Warren buffet.
trademark
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:49:26 PM

Me neither.  I'd rather eat like a King for a month than for a day.
Collegestudent

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:52:49 PM

Me neither.  I'd rather eat like a King for a month than for a day.

+1 Whenever FUD happens u must understand its because whales want more. Im ready to defend the dev, but we all do together. No point doubting him when you know the truth.
lexusivan888

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:55:46 PM

I think the dev already stated that he didn't get to mine until about five minutes after he launched with something like a few hundred kilohash

Yes, I saw that. But the blockchain says otherwise. It clearly shows several blocks mined before the announcement. And one block mined 12 seconds after the announcement (too soon for anyone else), which went into the same wallet as the next several coins mined. Dev is sometimes evasive, but not one to lie. Hence why I'd like him to answer.

I dont even know whats wrong about that, as long as its after the announcement. The dev had all the work with coding the coin so I think its his right to start mining asap.
maybe the fact that if he did premine those blocks he lied to everyone.......

Did you sell already?  lol  Guys, so what? If it were me. I would setup my miner first and then type up the announcement for an official launch with one hand.  Who cares if the dev got a few blocks head start?  At least it's nothing compared to most of the other coins out there. Plus, if I remember correctly from hashcoin. The dev doesn't even have a great miner. I believe it's under 1MH/s or something like that. Anyways, look at darkcoin which mined like 50% of there coins in the first 24 hours.  It didn't affect there pricing.  I'm holding onto my dreams until it reaches Roll Eyes  Good luck dreamers!!

well, what the fuck is wrong even if the DEV mined some... i dont give a shit,,, coz he made this great coin,, and this great coin is making me money... and i see DEV spare no efforts answering peoples confuses and even insults, well, i figure that he is a decent DEV,, and i believe this coin,,

Collegestudent

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:57:18 PM

I think the dev already stated that he didn't get to mine until about five minutes after he launched with something like a few hundred kilohash

Yes, I saw that. But the blockchain says otherwise. It clearly shows several blocks mined before the announcement. And one block mined 12 seconds after the announcement (too soon for anyone else), which went into the same wallet as the next several coins mined. Dev is sometimes evasive, but not one to lie. Hence why I'd like him to answer.

I dont even know whats wrong about that, as long as its after the announcement. The dev had all the work with coding the coin so I think its his right to start mining asap.
maybe the fact that if he did premine those blocks he lied to everyone.......

Did you sell already?  lol  Guys, so what? If it were me. I would setup my miner first and then type up the announcement for an official launch with one hand.  Who cares if the dev got a few blocks head start?  At least it's nothing compared to most of the other coins out there. Plus, if I remember correctly from hashcoin. The dev doesn't even have a great miner. I believe it's under 1MH/s or something like that. Anyways, look at darkcoin which mined like 50% of there coins in the first 24 hours.  It didn't affect there pricing.  I'm holding onto my dreams until it reaches Roll Eyes  Good luck dreamers!!

well, what the fuck is wrong even if the DEV mined some... i dont give a shit,,, coz he made this great coin,, and this great coin is making me money... and i see DEV spare no efforts answering peoples confuses and even insults, well, i figure that he is a decent DEV,, and i believe this coin,,

Exactly and its only 12 blocks ppl cry on that? Only 6000coins get real guys. Other devs have premined 10-75% being Peercoin, DRK and BTC
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 03:02:09 PM

i herd it  was a Chinese pool that mined the first few blocks, not the dev.
trademark
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:04:29 PM

1. You can rent high hashrate by the hour very cheap, you don't need your own rig, and anybody planning an instamine would do that.
2. Darkcoin gets away with it because it has a differentiator (including an out-of-date library in the source code doesn't count)

Ok. I've never rented a rig so not an expert on it.  But when you rent a rig, do they allow you to solo?  Since there were no WORKING pools up until like over 4 hours after launch.  

I agree collegestudent.  You know much about renting rigs?  Someone mentioned that the dev could of rented a rig to instamine.  I was there at launch and was waiting hours for a working pool.  Can you rent a rig to solo?  I remember someone asking for advice on which coin to mine with his rental since there were no pools yet. So I figure you can't.  All these instamine comments are annoying.  Like I said before, if I were the dev I would have set my miner up and type up the announcement with one hand and whatever block the announcement release is on, that's what it is. Haha, but I'm not a dev.
Collegestudent

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:06:01 PM

1. You can rent high hashrate by the hour very cheap, you don't need your own rig, and anybody planning an instamine would do that.
2. Darkcoin gets away with it because it has a differentiator (including an out-of-date library in the source code doesn't count)

Ok. I've never rented a rig so not an expert on it.  But when you rent a rig, do they allow you to solo?  Since there were no WORKING pools up until like over 4 hours after launch.  

I agree collegestudent.  You know much about renting rigs?  Someone mentioned that the dev could of rented a rig to instamine.  I was there at launch and was waiting hours for a working pool.  Can you rent a rig to solo?  I remember someone asking for advice on which coin to mine with his rental since there were no pools yet. So I figure you can't.  All these instamine comments are annoying.  Like I said before, if I were the dev I would have set my miner up and type up the announcement with one hand and whatever block the announcement release is on, that's what it is. Haha, but I'm not a dev.

I have no clue about mining but i think it was possible to mine on ur wallet since difficulty was so low at the beginning however it doesnt concern me much. Like how it was possible to mine btc on ur wallet way back in 2007ish
CryptoHobo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:06:48 PM

The dev seems like a good bloke,
 if he did get a few blocks Via instamine good he deserves them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: