May 05, 2024, 07:12:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 [294] 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine |  (Read 359751 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
yasser

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 12:32:38 PM

now polzki is working on project after shit IE.now we have active and right devs
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlkdOut

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 12:33:55 PM

Don't we all have one thing in common? Making money? Making a difference?

We can rally together and do that. Put the differences aside.

You understand that trading is a zero sum game right? "We all rally together to make money" does not exist. If I make money, someone lost the equivalent or the opportunity to make that money.

I don't mean to be a downer, but the 'best' people at the crypto game are the ones who are willing to go to great lengths to manipulate people into doing whatever they want. Community is an illusion anymore.
DiabolusLoki

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 12:41:49 PM

You understand that trading is a zero sum game right? "We all rally together to make money" does not exist. If I make money, someone lost the equivalent or the opportunity to make that money.

I don't mean to be a downer, but the 'best' people at the crypto game are the ones who are willing to go to great lengths to manipulate people into doing whatever they want. Community is an illusion anymore.
This +1000.
Palaxidon

Activity: 462

Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 12:48:43 PM

yes blame it all on IE and forget the original devs are shit...they supposedly cloned a function of zeroicoin ..and claimed anon.
unfortunately they dont know wtf they are doing...they do not have the skills for this..they lied since day 1 and are  now searching for someone who can help them..the devs are a bunch of childish immature amateurs without coding skills..open your eyes and look at what kind of people you're following ..just because you;re holding a bag. Soon anon wont be special no more.. and then what does this coin have..nothing besides a heavily damaged image.
+100

mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 12:56:23 PM

Still the same BS talk?Huh

I believed in this coin...blablabla....
      You should say: I thought I could make money with this coin.

The comunity....blablabla....
     Your comunity took your money, there is no comunity with altcoins...you don't know who the people are.

You would like to be part of a comunity....that's why you are a sheep, the wolves are there, waiting for you

Grow up, you lost....time to move on.

heartastack

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 01:07:32 PM

Hi guys is iconic still doing a liberty day event? Would be cool! Also I  would like a USB card wallet and baseball cap
yasser

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 01:14:35 PM

Hi guys is iconic still doing a liberty day event? Would be cool! Also I  would like a USB card wallet and baseball cap
he is out.so dont say nonsense
Cryptoolate

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 01:18:11 PM

I will say that if IE can DEV comes to an understanding and can continue to work pass this and beyond, it wold be a bombshell and will be ultimately, beneficial to the coin and members holdings.  For those that don't hold and/or contribute, you don't matter.

It's funny how these children are quick to point fingers and lynch public figures but lay all their faith on anonymous DEV's, who's sole purpose, by the way, is to make money.  The difference is DEV's, with the exception of a few, will do it at your expense.  People like IE and Troiste were definitely not the only members making contributions (IE-Shogun, Souljah, Daredev, Brammien, Boomslang, etc).  But no matter how much you disagree with their marketing tools, it brought good and bad attention to XLB.  The sooner you realize this, the more you'll understand crypto and the business of making money.  Look at Kim Kardashian, Justin Bieber, etc.  Hardly saints but continuing to make $ right?  Kids......

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
acseric

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 01:22:16 PM

I will say that if IE can DEV comes to an understanding and can continue to work pass this and beyond, it wold be a bombshell and will be ultimately, beneficial to the coin and members holdings.  For those that don't hold and/or contribute, you don't matter.

It's funny how these children are quick to point fingers and lynch public figures but lay all their faith on anonymous DEV's, who's sole purpose, by the way, is to make money.  The difference is DEV's, with the exception of a few, will do it at your expense.  People like IE and Troiste were definitely not the only members making contributions (IE-Shogun, Souljah, Daredev, Brammien, Boomslang, etc).  But no matter how much you disagree with their marketing tools, it brought good and bad attention to XLB.  The sooner you realize this, the more you'll understand crypto and the business of making money.  Look at Kim Kardashian, Justin Bieber, etc.  Hardly saints but continuing to make $ right?  Kids......

A wake up call filled with prudent advice.  Yay!
yasser

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 01:22:49 PM

here seems is a place for IE and his friends to spread FUD.we are going on at IRC.I dont come here anymore so fud men fuck yourself here.finish
gaoqi

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 01:34:59 PM

开发者是骗子,当婊子还要立牌坊。再说要买的都是托。
acseric

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 01:41:56 PM

here seems is a place for IE and his friends to spread FUD.we are going on at IRC.I dont come here anymore so fud men fuck yourself here.finish

Ironic Liberty concept without open discourse.  Yay!
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 01:44:42 PM

Yes, but there are many markets attached to cryptocurrencies, with the most important markets being BTC/USD and BTC/CNY. The zero-sum game only applies when the money supply is constant (or fairly constant such as fiat). In crypto, the exponential rise of the price of Bitcoin, which this whole market is based on, means that it isn't actually a zero-sum game because the demand for coins is rapidly increasing.

I understand your analogy from the fiat market days, but it doesn't technically apply here.

Regards
gaoqi

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 01:45:26 PM

希望大家都擦亮眼睛。我不再用英文发贴了,那样被删的几率更大。

如果庄家来吸货的话,只可能是暴跌,而不可能是这样的阴跌。另外,如果有庄家想吸货,像我这样开骂的帖子是受欢迎的,因为多多少少可以影响一部分价格,使得价格进一步下降。但现在,一旦这种与开发者意愿相悖的帖子都会被删,这就说明,开发者心里有鬼。另外,关于那个和中国湖南长沙某公司CEO联合开发匿名钱包的事情,有人打电话到那个公司问过了,说根本没这么回事。

所以,让我们一起来揭发开发者丑恶的嘴脸吧。这完全就是一个骗局,我们有理由相信,他是为了自己的私人利益,而不断的放出假的消息。

希望这篇帖子不会被删,让更多受害者看到,一旦开发者失去支持者、失去信徒,他的阴谋也就无法实现。

让时间证明一切。

The international friends, please use google translation to read the words above.
gaoqi

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 01:55:53 PM

Some guy had called the CEO of the IT company in China mentioned in the official announcement, and he said that NOBODY had visited him for the  anonymity development. So the fucking dev had lied to us.

Do you still believe in them?
BlkdOut

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 01:57:33 PM

Yes, but there are many markets attached to cryptocurrencies, with the most important markets being BTC/USD and BTC/CNY. The zero-sum game only applies when the money supply is constant (or fairly constant such as fiat). In crypto, the exponential rise of the price of Bitcoin, which this whole market is based on, means that it isn't actually a zero-sum game because the demand for coins is rapidly increasing.

I understand your analogy from the fiat market days, but it doesn't technically apply here.

Regards

I am not sure this is an adequate explanation to how it is not a zero sum with regards to a community 'rallying together to make money'. I am genuinely interested in what you have to say about this so do not take this as me being sarcastic or something. I do not see the relationship between money supply being constant, or the relavence of bitcoins 'exponential rise' in price. Basically we have FIAT that we trade for BTC, then we are just trading two goods with a market value. BTC => Alt => BTC +> Etc.... The price relationship between BTC and FIAT has nothing to do with the fact that when you are trading BTC and the ALT it is a zero sum game. When you trade from BTC to FIAT it is another zero sum game. The fact that 'BTC can go up 1000000% and both people who traded ALTs could technically gain FIAT in the end' misses the point that when they were trading the ALTs, someone gained on a trade and someone lost. If one of the persons would not have traded they would have been better off than if they had traded. Then you move to the FIAT market, someone is winning and someone is losing there too, Another zero sum game.

I guess we may just have different definitions or look at the markets in different scopes. My opinion is there should not and cannot be a community based on making money, it is delusional to think that we are all here to make sure everyone makes money. You and I are here to try and gain an advantage over people who are invested in the coin but are not part of the Bitcointalk community, this is just to say we are screwing over different people; we do not care about people who hold this coin, we care about making their money, our money.

Edit: Also I do look forward to what you have to say on the topic, thanks.
tommyj1

Activity: 1232
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 01:57:35 PM

如果庄家来吸货的话,只可能是暴跌,而不可能是这样的阴跌。另外,如果有庄家想吸货,像我这样开骂的帖子是受欢迎的,因为多多少少可以影响一部分价格,使得价格进一步下降。但现在,一旦这种与开发者意愿相悖的帖子都会被删,这就说明,开发者心里有鬼。另外,关于那个和中国湖南长沙某公司CEO联合开发匿名钱包的事情,有人打电话到那个公司问过了,说根本没这么回事。

让时间证明一切。

The international friends, please use google translation to read the words above.
I hope you all keep their eyes open. I no longer use the English posts, and as a greater chance of being deleted.

If the dealer to Xihuo then, can only be collapse, but this is impossible Yindie. In addition, if you want to have the dealer Xihuo, like me, scolded post is popular because some can affect the part of the price, making further price decline. But now, once this runs counter to the wishes of the developer posts will be deleted, which shows developers ulterior. In addition, about that, and Changsha, Hunan, China to jointly develop a company CEO anonymous purses thing, it was a call to the company asked, did not say such a thing.

So, let us work together to expose the ugly face of the developers of it. This is entirely a scam, we have reason to believe that he is to his own private interests, and continuous release of false news.

I hope this post will not be deleted, so that more victims that once developers lose supporters lose followers, his plot will not be achieved.

Let time prove everything.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
acseric

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 02:00:05 PM

让时间证明一切。

I hope you all keep their eyes open. I no longer use the English posts, and as a greater chance of being deleted.

If the dealer to Xihuo then, can only be collapse, but this is impossible Yindie. In addition, if you want to have the dealer Xihuo, like me, scolded post is popular because some can affect the part of the price, making further price decline. But now, once this runs counter to the wishes of the developer posts will be deleted, which shows developers ulterior. In addition, about that, and Changsha, Hunan, China to jointly develop a company CEO anonymous purses thing, it was a call to the company asked, did not say such a thing.

So, let us work together to expose the ugly face of the developers of it. This is entirely a scam, we have reason to believe that he is to his own private interests, and continuous release of false news.

I hope this post will not be deleted, so that more victims that once developers lose supporters lose followers, his plot will not be achieved.

More proof the developer is a scam artist.  Yay!
HEISENAIR

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 02:03:47 PM

让时间证明一切。

The company was never mentioned, so how do you know?
snakegi

Activity: 295

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 02:04:59 PM

New accounts talking things it's pretty vague. Where is the proof?

Pages: « 1 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 [294] 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: