May 12, 2024, 09:44:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 [306] 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine |  (Read 359751 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Libertycoin (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 03:31:08 AM

Who cares how many coins have the developers? Even if 99%. The value of the coins is not in the holders!

Seriously?

*IF* - I have no idea - *IF* they hold 99% of the coins it makes them worthless.

Currency is oil in the engine.

No oil, the engine freezes solid and the car goes nowhere, it stops.

Without liquidity and free movement of a currency, it is worthless.

If the currency supply is limitted, the price *should* go up, but only once it is in circulation.

It's not called currency by accident.  It is a direct refence to the current of a river, with lakes (banks), pools (accounts), waterfalls (market drops), slow meandering loops (low interest rates) and fast flowing shallow sections (everybody wants more).

Holding 99% of the coins and depriving the market of circulation means it becomes worthless - a stagnant pond with no inlet or outlet.

It's at 1500 now, from 1800 earlier.

The coin was not premined, the network reached 80gh/s in pow phase and the algorith is X11, not Scrypt, so we would need  thousands of GPU's to 'instamine' it. Saying Libertycoin was instamined is nonsense.
Anonymous are you doing it? What time can make anonymous? We do not give us a flicker exact time
We don't have a date yet.
No scheduled time? You used to say that one week is not it? You are fooled us?

Specific dates were mainly promoted by people outside from the dev team, but we never gave a release date.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Libertycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 03:32:41 AM

Who cares how many coins have the developers? Even if 99%. The value of the coins is not in the holders!

Seriously?

*IF* - I have no idea - *IF* they hold 99% of the coins it makes them worthless.

If the currency supply is limitted, the price *should* go up, but only once it is in circulation.

It's not called currency by accident.  It is a direct refence to the current of a river, with lakes (banks), pools (accounts), waterfalls (market drops), slow meandering loops (low interest rates) and fast flowing shallow sections (everybody wants more).

Holding 99% of the coins and depriving the market of circulation means it becomes worthless - a stagnant pond with no inlet or outlet.

The coin was not premined, the network reached 80gh/s in pow phase and the algorith is X11, not Scrypt, so we would need  thousands of GPU's to 'instamine' it. Saying Libertycoin was instamined is nonsense.
Anonymous are you doing it? What time can make anonymous? We do not give us a flicker exact time
We have found in our recent your personal information will be at your local prosecution for fraud you'll see

My personal info isn't secret. I can give it to you if you ask, and it's even published in the main thread, so as you can see I have nothing to hide.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
nigehapicao

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:36:32 AM

Seriously?

We have found in our recent your personal information will be at your local prosecution for fraud you'll see

My personal info isn't secret. I can give it to you if you ask, and it's even published in the main thread, so as you can see I have nothing to hide.
Your personal information is false that we have found and we will prosecute you have fraud
Libertycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 03:38:11 AM

Seriously?

Your personal information is false that we have found and we will prosecute you have fraud

Sure...

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
nigehapicao

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:40:49 AM

Seriously?

Sure...
Ready to go to jail, right
Libertycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 03:42:05 AM

Seriously?

Sure...

As I said I don't have anything to hide.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
xandrino

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:42:10 AM

Ok, dev has answered this question. It was *other* people who promised a delivery date on the anonymity feature. Take note, marketing people love to promise shit they can't deliver. it's not their job to figure out how wheels work. they just promise u the benefits of ownership.

So why not let's ask dev for timeline re HIS endeavors, the things he wants to implement with his XLB:

[1] Dev, can u giv us timetable re the ATM machines that cater to btc and xlb ? thereafter, pls post regular updates
[2] can you giv us timetable re the XLB:fiat exchange? thereafter, pls post regular updates

beyond these 2 goals, do tell us more of ur plans for XLB -- plans YOU intend to pursue, not promises made by people who are in ur coin today, out tomorrow.

thank you!
nigehapicao

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:44:17 AM

Seriously?

Sure...

You hide the fact that you are a liar and you fooled us develop anonymously let us dearly this not prove that you are a liar? Ready to go to jail
Libertycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 03:56:03 AM

Seriously?

Sure...

You hide the fact that you are a liar and you fooled us develop anonymously let us dearly this not prove that you are a liar? Ready to go to jail

Iconic Expert was the only one who lied about anon been ready, and he's no longer involved in this coin, so I suggest you blame him.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:59:44 AM

"Shortly after however, a message was posted on the BitcoinTalk forums , allegedly by someone who hacked the original LIbertyCoin BitcoinTalk account, and told everyone IconicExpert was no longer part of XLB because of his previous BlackCoin shenanigans.

For those of you unaware, IconicExpert had organised a BlackCoin event and collected roughly $13,000 in donations to get the event funded. However, the event never took place, and people didn’t get their money back either (yet?)."

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/5/28/libertycoin-prices-slashed-after-internal-finger-pointing-and-controversy?utm_content=bufferc40e4&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
HEISENAIR

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 04:01:38 AM

Leberty Coin.... A LOT of damage has been done. The big thing the community is looking for is the Anon. You say no dates, as you don't want to make false promises. I get that. BUT.... we all would like something a bit more specific as to who this friend of gib is, and a time frame. Just to say "no dates" only adds ammunition for the haters.

Please give more details to keep the faith of the guys left.
gaoqi

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 04:04:30 AM

I had posted the screenshots shown that it is fake the cooperation of the DEV and the Chinese IT company.
and I doubted that whether they are in the development of anonymity wallet and the day June 1st they mentioned in their earlier posts.

They deleted most of my posts.
Libertycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 04:06:22 AM

I had posted the screenshots shown that it is fake the cooperation of the DEV and the Chinese IT company.
and I doubted that whether they are in the development of anonymity wallet and the day June 1st they mentioned in their earlier posts.

Yes, it's totally false. We are no longer working with a Chinese company, because we cannot trust Polzki, so we are developing it by our own.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
hashpuppy

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 04:07:30 AM

To all haters just sell all your coins in the exchange then move to other coins.  You save yourself time and somebody will get cheap coins.
nigehapicao

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 04:08:54 AM

Seriously?

Sure...

Iconic Expert was the only one who lied about anon been ready, and he's no longer involved in this coin, so I suggest you blame him.
That their posts when you are in a hurry Well? How not to stop? Later his own to stay out of those few posts I suspect you are right trumpet the same IP
Libertycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 04:10:44 AM

Seriously?

Sure...

That their posts when you are in a hurry Well? How not to stop? Later his own to stay out of those few posts I suspect you are right trumpet the same IP

I didn't understand, sorry, please explain again. :/

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
gaoqi

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 04:12:06 AM

Yes, it's totally false. We are no longer working with a Chinese company, because we cannot trust Polzki, so we are developing it by our own.

It's hard work to do the development, hope for your success.

me, shut up from now.
Coinasaur

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 04:12:23 AM

The Dev was not the one who said they were going to contact the Chinese, it was another member of the community. He turned out to be lying about who he knew. You can't blame the Dev of Libertycoin for trying to reach out to all possible avenues to implement anon. It is still being figured out. This is basically an alpha test. So give them some time and let them do their thing. The more they have to answer people every 5 minutes, the less time they are developing things. Let the Dev dev!  YAY!

btw, obvious alt acct is obvious
Libertycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 04:12:41 AM

It's hard work to do the development, hope for your success.

me, shut up from now.

Thanks

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 04:13:44 AM

To all haters just sell all your coins in the exchange then move to other coins.  You save yourself time and somebody will get cheap coins.

+1
Pages: « 1 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 [306] 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: