May 28, 2024, 04:46:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine |  (Read 359751 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptodruti

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:00:19 PM

crap

"(second warning, there won't be a third)"

Is that a threat?

Another idiot...

The internet is so amazing  Roll Eyes

Now this one is crying because the BC idiots cannot post the FUD they want here haha....

Because the BC thread doesn't delete FUD as well, did you forget about what they did with the threads?  Roll Eyes

You are threatening us with dumps? Just dump my friend, go ahead, don't you see how many happy people we just have with cheap coins in their wallets?

"This is the second time I write this, there won't be a 3rd."

So scared.... my god.

You are nothing but just another worthless loser, get a life.

Pffffffffffffffffffff

This is very mild compared to the pM this individual just sent me... what can you expect from what obviously is new kind of life form? Oh well, not worth even a minimal effort. Just for the rest, this exalted individual was the one coming out with the idea of the hookers. That's says enough in an of itself.

Iconic, can I have your wallet(s) and balances leading the HONOR LIST?

You come here with threats? Who do you think you are?

Lol... don't talk to me again, you're not even worth to put my brain reading your sentences.

Never did, never wanted to, never will.

I only threatened the crooks. You are too stupid to be one of them.

Thanks for the compliment, now f*ck off

And you said "Just bought more 5K", like if it is something  haha Roll Eyes

And what is the "Honor list"? Something where you can tell everybody "Look I'm on the honor list"?

Go back to your BC sh*t, we don't need BC idiots here.

THIS IS LIBERTY!

THIS IS MY HOME!

THE SHOW GOES ON!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pabEtIERlic#t=122

Price went down right after he posted that, he was just trying to buy in cheap
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:01:34 PM

This is very mild compared to the pM this individual just sent me... what can you expect from what obviously is new kind of life form? Oh well, not worth even a minimal effort. Just for the rest, this exalted individual was the one coming out with the idea of the hookers. That's says enough in an of itself.

Iconic, can I have your wallet(s) and balances leading the HONOR LIST?

I have multiple wallets because I am not interested in seeing myself on the rich list. I also think keeping all of your coins in one wallet is unsafe. Sharing my wallets will just create more fud and it will be counterproductive at this point.

Also, this dump today was not from the dev. I had a very telling PM exchange with him earlier and I sincerely believe he wants to take this coin all the way. I also think he needs help because interacting with the community is not one of his strength, but I am not getting scammer from him on this coin. This dump today was from the BlackCoin supporters who had a XLB and decided to support X11 instead. They set it up perfectly and unfortunately naive people fell for it.

Iconic, you can post just one or all, that would be your privilege. It will be a meaningful gesture, more than anything. And, in your case, even more significant, of course.

In reality, only a few wallets, the ones "suspect" would be single out. Clearly. But, obviously, that is if and only if, you and the rest of the community, want to really know what is going on and who is dumping.

I know -many do- who the dev is and what his shortcomings are. I am not worried for those shortcoming because I know you could take over at any time so I am putting, like many others, my faith exclusively on you. That is, also, a big responsibility. For you. I know you know that.

Again, the HONOR LIST is strictly voluntary but it would work wonderfully because only a few wallets need to be exposed. And they would.

The suspect wallets would never post unless their coins were filtered through an exchange. In which case there would be no point.

Precisely. The amount total is too small, no way, no place to hide.

The exchanges can hide very little if you think about it. law of averages.

Any "fat" wallet not in the honor list, would be "suspect". You wouldn't want to be suspect if you are clean, would you? Precisely you would carry it as a badge of honor -hence the name-, as an encouraging sign to the rest of the community. During sell offs, it would be of particular significance. But, like I said, it cost you nothing at all, why wouldn't you do it if we all benefit from it doing something no other coin does and that shows the total transparency, absolute faith and the cleanness of the stakeholders?
NeuTroiste

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:04:10 PM

HOW TO TAKE LIBERTY COIN TO THE TOP (second warning, there won't be a third)

HONOR LIST

Yesterday I wrote a piece in which I stated how big an opportunity Libertycoin was. For it to come to fruition, we need to come out clean and be clean. There's one way to expose the crooks... if crooks indeed are on board. Like everything else in crypto, it's all up to us, the community. That's why I am proposing here that we all participate in what I will call the "Honor List": State your wallet number and your balance. There's no negatives to this. No obligations. No loss of anonymity... just the exposure of the bad guys, period. why wouldn't you do it? well, by simply doing it, you risk nothing at all, lose nothing at all, and expose the bad guys, the crooks, if there are any.

Me personally? As I have stated -and it is important that you know that I never, ever, lie. Never. No if, no buts. Never-, I trade the coin. I have only two accounts, one in Cryptsy and one in Mintpal. The balance in them, as I write this, are 20k and change on one and 7759 and change in the other. I downloaded a wallet but I haven't got it to work yet and therefore I don't have any coins in it. There you have it.

Post your wallet(s) holdings and join the "Honor list". It will do more for your investment that any other gimmick, tool, group, whatever.

Edit: I just bought 5k more.

How do you verify who has what wallet? And if all of it is on exchange then transferred to fresh wallet?

I get what you're saying, but then you buy 5K more. Seems kind of odd.

What's odd? I had a 9300 order that got filled while I was posting...

How you verify? Very simply, if disputed, you prove it by transferring a pre-set amount. No one can do that but the legitimate owner...

Will you join the honor list?

Just seems odd to be buying while posting negative news.

You can tell someone to transfer pre-set amount even if you don't own it. Most likely this does mean ownership, but it's not 100% just like digitized signatures.

I have nothing to hide as I bought in during this dip. But like I said if I posted from a fresh wallet what will that show? My transfer history?

PM me if you have something else you're holding back. Always like to read these things.

I don't think you understood:

The purpose of the HONOR LIST is to single out the BIG wallets that dump. Anything under 50k is really irrelevant.

question is, if you post a wallet and claim is yours and someone else disputes that saying it belongs to him, you can prove it by making a transfer of a determined amount at a specific time. No way for others to pretend they are you. No purpose in it either.

But we will see that X wallet dumped 400k, right? by elimination, we would know two important things: 1.- that the individual dumped it, not that it went to other wallets he may have -in which case he would be glad to clarify and show-, and 2.- who that individual could be -just following the blockchain trail-.

But hey, if the holders of the coin are not interested, by all means proceed at will. Like I wrote yesterday, this is a great opportunity (how you get "negativity" in my post, just because I pointed to two very obvious high mistakes? If mistakes are not pointed to, how are they going to be corrected and avoided in the future?) for us, the community, to make the most of or to squander stupidly by allowing the blind greedy actions of the inevitable crooks.

To each his own.

Good, now good bye.

Since the moment you came here with threats all your words have zero value.

Nobody cares about what you say and personally after the threats, I don't like you.

So, have a nice way to the BC thread, wish you all the best. Good bye
mrwalker1750

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:06:02 PM

How does everyone is guilty until proven innocent approach help the brand and cause of Libertycoin? If people don't post their wallet address and balance so many assumptions are made. Either they are a crook, scammer, or if their wallet amount is very small then their voice is suspect.

I'm truly not trying to start nor encourage a fight, but I'm not sure how that approach helps.

I'm not a fan of censorship, however, in the world of cryptocurrency forums I can understand the reason behind it. How can allowing people (and I'm speaking only of people who have no vested interest, not those who are asking legitimate questions) to post and cause undo concern to members of the community help the brand and cause of Libertycoin? There are some people, not all, who may have a motive just to make Libertycoin fall.
derBruchpilotPro

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:06:31 PM

Troiste you know, we don't need barabbas back Wink

EDIT: LOL sorry barabbas, I doubt you will ever get a meaningful answer from IE.

NEM/XEM!!!
Cryptoolate

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:06:47 PM

Seattletu-I've been in this thread from the beginning and this may address some of the current issues members are having on this forum.

You've been quoted as saying you had 1M XLB, then you said 600k, when someone questioned your holdings, you said 220k of it was your girlfriends holdings.  

So are you the sole culprit for this latest dump since you JUST said you're confused and just got rid of the last of your XLB's?

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 09:08:42 PM

The purpose of the HONOR LIST is to single out the BIG wallets that dump. Anything under 50k is really irrelevant.

question is, if you post a wallet and claim is yours and someone else disputes that saying it belongs to him, you can prove it by making a transfer of a determined amount at a specific time. No way for others to pretend they are you. No purpose in it either.

But we will see that X wallet dumped 400k, right? by elimination, we would know two important things: 1.- that the individual dumped it, not that it went to other wallets he may have -in which case he would be glad to clarify and show-, and 2.- who that individual could be -just following the blockchain trail-.

But hey, if the holders of the coin are not interested, by all means proceed at will. Like I wrote yesterday, this is a great opportunity (how you get "negativity" in my post, just because I pointed to two very obvious high mistakes? If mistakes are not pointed to, how are they going to be corrected and avoided in the future?) for us, the community, to make the most of or to squander stupidly by allowing the blind greedy actions of the inevitable crooks.

To each his own.

So everytime I send XLB to an exchange of 50K or more, I'd have to provide proof? Or only when there's dumping? It just seems like you'd confuse a whale outside of this forum with someone here.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
v1l3n1n2

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:10:16 PM

Set your clocks and get ready for the show Gentlemen!

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20140527T09&p0=179&msg=Liberty+Day%21
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:10:39 PM

HOW TO TAKE LIBERTY COIN TO THE TOP (second warning, there won't be a third)

HONOR LIST

Yesterday I wrote a piece in which I stated how big an opportunity Libertycoin was. For it to come to fruition, we need to come out clean and be clean. There's one way to expose the crooks... if crooks indeed are on board. Like everything else in crypto, it's all up to us, the community. That's why I am proposing here that we all participate in what I will call the "Honor List": State your wallet number and your balance. There's no negatives to this. No obligations. No loss of anonymity... just the exposure of the bad guys, period. why wouldn't you do it? well, by simply doing it, you risk nothing at all, lose nothing at all, and expose the bad guys, the crooks, if there are any.

Me personally? As I have stated -and it is important that you know that I never, ever, lie. Never. No if, no buts. Never-, I trade the coin. I have only two accounts, one in Cryptsy and one in Mintpal. The balance in them, as I write this, are 20k and change on one and 7759 and change in the other. I downloaded a wallet but I haven't got it to work yet and therefore I don't have any coins in it. There you have it.

Post your wallet(s) holdings and join the "Honor list". It will do more for your investment that any other gimmick, tool, group, whatever.

Edit: I just bought 5k more.

How do you verify who has what wallet? And if all of it is on exchange then transferred to fresh wallet?

I get what you're saying, but then you buy 5K more. Seems kind of odd.

What's odd? I had a 9300 order that got filled while I was posting...

How you verify? Very simply, if disputed, you prove it by transferring a pre-set amount. No one can do that but the legitimate owner...

Will you join the honor list?

Just seems odd to be buying while posting negative news.

You can tell someone to transfer pre-set amount even if you don't own it. Most likely this does mean ownership, but it's not 100% just like digitized signatures.

I have nothing to hide as I bought in during this dip. But like I said if I posted from a fresh wallet what will that show? My transfer history?

PM me if you have something else you're holding back. Always like to read these things.

To each his own.

Good, now good bye.

Nobody cares about what you say and personally after the threats, I don't like you.

Just for your information, I was the one that exposed the Black Hand crooks at BC as well as the inventor of the tic... tic... tic.... for that scam.

Now that you got that straight, it is just fine that you don't like me. Actually it is great. I wasn't exactly fond of you when you were a cheerleader of BC and after you came out with the hookers idea here and your exalted idiotic posts and memes lets just say I weren't impressed with the display of class and good taste, ok, so let's ignore each other, shall we?

The threats to the crooks, if any, will indeed materialize.

Just like they did at BC. So far I have evidence of major dumps but no evidence of crooks being on board. Be sure that if they are, I will find and expose them.

And I certainly hope this is our last exchange if 5 or 6 lifetimes, alright? Best to you. Now get lost to me.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:14:20 PM

To each his own.

So everytime I send XLB to an exchange of 50K or more, I'd have to provide proof? Or only when there's dumping? It just seems like you'd confuse a whale outside of this forum with someone here.

Once and last time, because you seem to enjoy creating unnecessary confusion:

This is voluntary. 100%. You want to be clean and show everyone in the community you are clean gaining credibility along the way? you do it. You don't, perfect too.

By doing it, we know what's your position. We know that you are not a crook. And we identify who (potentially) are. Not interested? quite fine too.

Simple, isn't it?

I2S2SI

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:14:41 PM

This is liberty day launch time http://bitsaur.us/

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:22:59 PM

How does everyone is guilty until proven innocent approach help the brand and cause of Libertycoin? If people don't post their wallet address and balance so many assumptions are made. Either they are a crook, scammer, or if their wallet amount is very small then their voice is suspect.

I'm truly not trying to start nor encourage a fight, but I'm not sure how that approach helps.

I'm not a fan of censorship, however, in the world of cryptocurrency forums I can understand the reason behind it. How can allowing people (and I'm speaking only of people who have no vested interest, not those who are asking legitimate questions) to post and cause undo concern to members of the community help the brand and cause of Libertycoin? There are some people, not all, who may have a motive just to make Libertycoin fall.

I thought this was quite clear: It is VOLUNTARY. The HONOR LIST. VOLUNTARY. If you are a fat wallet and you don't join, yes you become suspect. Sorry. In the real world, that is called DISCLOSURE. And it is enforced by law. You want to get to be mainstreams, play by mainstream rules. Only here, you get to remain anonymous. Best of both worlds. No strings attached, no negatives. Only positives out of it. I hope this clarifies. If not, please don't hesitate to ask.

As we all have just seen, censorship is counter productive. Because you cannot exercise it. They tried and failed at BC. Iconic and the dev are doing it here and you just witnessed what happened a few minutes ago. This is the internet and you cannot silence anyone. If you don't allow it here, they will come out in other places. More damaging too, because here you can easily counter illegitimate arguments, identify sock puppet accounts, etc. The innuendo spread over troll boxes, social networks and other threads, much more difficult. And the effects, as you have witnessed, are devastating, much more so than if you allow dissenting voices to be countered right here by the interested AND INFORMED parties.

Censorship is rightfully associated with having something to hide. That's why it is 100% counter-productive.

LibertyCoinGod

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:28:32 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
 Grin Grin Grin Grin
 Grin Grin Grin
 Grin Grin
 Grin

Power to the Libertycoin Community!!!

oorha!!! Grin
NeuTroiste

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:30:31 PM

I thought this was quite clear: It is VOLUNTARY. The HONOR LIST. VOLUNTARY. If you are a fat wallet and you don't join, yes you become suspect. Sorry. In the real world, that is called DISCLOSURE. And it is enforced by law. You want to get to be mainstreams, play by mainstream rules. Only here, you get to remain anonymous. Best of both worlds. No strings attached, no negatives. Only positives out of it. I hope this clarifies. If not, please don't hesitate to ask.

As we all have just seen, censorship is counter productive. Because you cannot exercise it. They tried and failed at BC. Iconic and the dev are doing it here and you just witnessed what happened a few minutes ago. This is the internet and you cannot silence anyone. If you don't allow it here, they will come out in other places. More damaging too, because here you can easily counter illegitimate arguments, identify sock puppet accounts, etc. The innuendo spread over troll boxes, social networks and other threads, much more difficult. And the effects, as you have witnessed, are devastating, much more so than if you allow dissenting voices to be countered right here by the interested AND INFORMED parties.

Censorship is rightfully associated with having something to hide. That's why it is 100% counter-productive.

But are you still talking? You come here posting a big post saying that you are going to investigate LibertyCoin and you are going to discover bad things and that its going to hurt LibertyCoin. UNLESS we follow your rules?Huh? What do you expect, you want us all to say "Yes my savior, show us the light, give us your rules and we will follow".

F*** OFF

When I said lets move along, I meant, I move along here, and you move along with your BC friends, got it?

Piss off please
minairia3

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:31:14 PM

Imagine how all this looks from the outside.  Coin was at the start of the point where investing would involve real money.  Now, no way. Better or worse this forum is the main way people find out info.  Can you guys handle your issues over PM?  

coinpredator(return)

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:32:00 PM

stuff

Yes, I agree, lets move along.

+1000

Stop conspiracy theories, because the only theory that applies to libertycoin is the theory of 30 million of market price soon, buy now or you will regret it forever!

Lybertycoin Multipool - http://xlb.multipoolmining.com/
Bitcoin going to the moon !  Roll Eyes
Boomslang

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:33:56 PM

What are you trying to achieve with this?

It is the same as asking someone what their bank account number is, the sort code and the current balance.

I don't know anyone who would reveal that even in private, never mind in a public forum.

Go and ask a Sami how many reindeer he has and he'll tell you to p*** off.

I agree there are paradoxes surrounding openness and anonymity - how can both exist at the same time?  But that is beyond the scope of Libertycoin and this forum.
mrbenjie

Activity: 364
Merit: 301

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 09:48:50 PM

Ok..... Let's focus on the Liberty day event.
12 minutes left and it is tuesday here in the Netherlands.

Lets get this done!
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=krhWqa6UK1M

Celebrate your liberty!!

▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████████████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀▀     ▀▀██████████▄
  ▄█████████▀            ▀█████████▄
 ▄█████████▀   ▄██████▄   ▀████████▄
▄██████████    ████████    █████████▄
███████████    ████████    ██████████
███████████    ████████    ███████████
███████████                ███████████
▀██████████                ██████████▀
 ▀█████████    ████████    █████████▀
  ▀████████    ████████    ████████▀
   ▀███████    ████████    ███████▀
     ▀██████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀
all.me
SOCIAL NETWORK OF THE BLOCKCHAIN TIME
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   BOUNTY all.MEJan 29th May 8th, 2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

soltantgris

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:52:43 PM

Good, now good bye.

I don't know who is right - I don't judge atm because i'm somewhat a noob in XLB (got +-50k), but if you guys want to promote this coin, you could use a little bit of respect.  Not a single serious business would deal with someone using that langage and agressive attitude.  If you guys are trully positive with making this coin a success, first step is to act and speak with respect.  Lack of respect bring lack of respect.

This "we will kill BC" attitude is just bad.  Competition is great - but we need to do it the right way.

Soooooooo...

What's up for tomorrow guys ?

brammien

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:53:38 PM

I tend to think barabbas is a very clever troll. He's done same thing in BC thread, comes out in support, says things like he's behind coin then does really brings in the trolling.

His approach is very down talking and uppity. I don't like his attitude, nor do I think he's really invested.

If he is, and he's not trolling, he's just one to like to be right and start confrontations. I think it must amuse him some why. the effort and lengths of his posts, and time set aside to do so, could be used to raise value of coin, but instead he's uber critical of everything. I don't know what to honestly think of you barabbas, but can you be positive for once.

If you didn't constantly bring up what's wrong, or come out like a know it all, maybe people would listen more. You obviously smart man, so use this talent to help this coin, instead of creating FUD and splinting community.

What you say has no way to be proven, so until you have proof, please stop. It's just FUD until there is something substantial you can prove to us. Posting wallets isn't gonna happen. Maybe you can write an article or something constructive and proof to us your not trolling.
Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: