June 29, 2024, 12:15:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine |  (Read 359767 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
YAdaminer

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:45:08 PM

Hey guys,
I was out for few days and when I saw what is going on and what you are writing here I just checked some things and I must say all that happened last few hours is just great. WizFarm dumped 800k of his xlb and he moved on to some other coin. 800k dump and we are just a little under where we were 24 hours ago thats the strenght. I hope that many of you took oportunity to grab cheap xlb cause soon today price will look as joke. Dont fight each other cause I belive we all want to see xlb success, for myself I'm here from last day of mining so I wasnt in those lucky group which mined xlb from day one (I'm 100% sure wizfarmprick were in that group). Anyway I was buying when first sellofs appeared and acumulated 220k and from that point I was selling small amounts 100 -500xlb at 4-9k just to distribute coin and now I have 160k in 3 wallets. This dump what wizfarm made is rotten cause it is done day before liberty day event in a way to hurt coin, community and IE marketing so if you see wizfarm on some coin just be aware, he's nothing but a little prick loking for a way to get your cheap coins. Anyway I'm happy if he moved on (we can't be sure if he didnt bought back some just to dump again) and I if you can remember he done that to BC community as well.
Anyway we are strong and waiting for IE liberty day event.
HAPPY LIBERTY DAY
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 10:47:49 PM

NO LOSERS, JUST OPPORTINITIES LOST

Most of us here are invested to some degree in the near –or not so near- term future of Libertycoin. And most of us are “veterans” of several months trading, investing, etc. in alt coins. For the most part, most of us agree that, like in most things in life, in order to be winners, in altos, there has to be losers. I have always hated that “foregone conclusion” because, well, it doesn’t have to be true. Not at all. We all can be winners and no one must be a loser. It is not imperative that there have to be bagholders whose investment have been decimated in order to be big winners. Case in point: Libertycoin.

With just over 2 weeks trading, this coin has achieved unimaginable success and those early to the party, like Troiste, are deservedly sitting on verry significant unrealized (and maybe some realized ones) gains. Those are the big winners, of course. But many of the rest of us bought in the 5k’s, 10k’s etc and traded for very high profits and still sit on nice positions that, even if deposited at Cryptsy,  are staking already that nice pittance (for now) that comes with the territory.

Libertycoin is trading currently around 15,000 satoshis and I don’t believe there are many reading this that have much doubts about the big gains that we are facing straight ahead. I don’t want to put a figure or a percentage as a target but  it is hard to imagine that Libertycoin won’t  pass in market cap the likes of Blackcoin or Mastercoin in the very near future… well, if that is to happen, we are looking at a quick 11-15-bagger, even at the current rather deflated prices.

It can be a life changer for many of us if we really grab the opportunity.

But, good as it sounds an 11 to 15-bagger or better, that would be only the beginning. No mass adoption, no mainstream use, not even top dog in crypto, just a run-of-the mill Blackcoin-like success (at the deflated price). If Libertycoin were to reach some level of penetration in the real world, then the numbers would go instantly or near-instantly stratospheric with  many more “baggers’'than 11 to 15.  Many, many, MANY more. And that's not even cointing what =to me at least- is an inevitable resurgence in the price of Bitcoin itself, already seemingly in progress after months of downtrend that, again in my opinion, will take the oldest cryto above the $1,000 mark by August or earlier. An increase of such magnitude would, of course, reflect nicely in the price of Libertycoin, on top of everything else.

Now ask yourself this: Which other coin out there present’s you with such an opportunity?

I just wanted to bring this home for now. And yes, of course, some of us will be quite content cashing in along the way, that goes with the territory. But, remember, there will be NO LOSERS in Libertycoin. Just winners.

And those who chose to let the opportunity of their lifetime, go. And even them did it after reaping significant profits before jumping ship.

You mean this post?

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:51:16 PM

NO LOSERS, JUST OPPORTINITIES LOST

Most of us here are invested to some degree in the near –or not so near- term future of Libertycoin. And most of us are “veterans” of several months trading, investing, etc. in alt coins. For the most part, most of us agree that, like in most things in life, in order to be winners, in altos, there has to be losers. I have always hated that “foregone conclusion” because, well, it doesn’t have to be true. Not at all. We all can be winners and no one must be a loser. It is not imperative that there have to be bagholders whose investment have been decimated in order to be big winners. Case in point: Libertycoin.

With just over 2 weeks trading, this coin has achieved unimaginable success and those early to the party, like Troiste, are deservedly sitting on verry significant unrealized (and maybe some realized ones) gains. Those are the big winners, of course. But many of the rest of us bought in the 5k’s, 10k’s etc and traded for very high profits and still sit on nice positions that, even if deposited at Cryptsy,  are staking already that nice pittance (for now) that comes with the territory.

Libertycoin is trading currently around 15,000 satoshis and I don’t believe there are many reading this that have much doubts about the big gains that we are facing straight ahead. I don’t want to put a figure or a percentage as a target but  it is hard to imagine that Libertycoin won’t  pass in market cap the likes of Blackcoin or Mastercoin in the very near future… well, if that is to happen, we are looking at a quick 11-15-bagger, even at the current rather deflated prices.

It can be a life changer for many of us if we really grab the opportunity.

But, good as it sounds an 11 to 15-bagger or better, that would be only the beginning. No mass adoption, no mainstream use, not even top dog in crypto, just a run-of-the mill Blackcoin-like success (at the deflated price). If Libertycoin were to reach some level of penetration in the real world, then the numbers would go instantly or near-instantly stratospheric with  many more “baggers’'than 11 to 15.  Many, many, MANY more. And that's not even cointing what =to me at least- is an inevitable resurgence in the price of Bitcoin itself, already seemingly in progress after months of downtrend that, again in my opinion, will take the oldest cryto above the $1,000 mark by August or earlier. An increase of such magnitude would, of course, reflect nicely in the price of Libertycoin, on top of everything else.

Now ask yourself this: Which other coin out there present’s you with such an opportunity?

I just wanted to bring this home for now. And yes, of course, some of us will be quite content cashing in along the way, that goes with the territory. But, remember, there will be NO LOSERS in Libertycoin. Just winners.

And those who chose to let the opportunity of their lifetime, go. And even them did it after reaping significant profits before jumping ship.

You mean this post?

Yes, that's the one.
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 10:55:32 PM

Yes, that's the one.

What did you mean by no losers then? I bolded that part. I thought you were praising XLB in that post when I read it. Then today you are all "like this."

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
I2S2SI

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 11:05:30 PM

Yes, that's the one.

What did you mean by no losers then? I bolded that part. I thought you were praising XLB in that post when I read it. Then today you are all "like this."
?? barabbas?

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 11:06:39 PM

Yes, that's the one.

I don't know what you mean by "like this"... I have posted that I have been buying all through the dump (apparently from Wizzfarm, allegedly). Other than your own perception, there's no "like this". But I have contended, from the first page, the censorship is counter-productive as was clearly demonstrated in the BC forum and now, on this one too. That doesn't mean I have lost faith in IE (specially after he assumed total responsibility) or XLB. The opposite is true. I have made a proposal that I believe would help the coin progress enormously, but it appears people are not for it. No worries. The dumping here is not of the proportions and sustainability of the one taken place in BC, so I will remain on board as long as IE assumes the total responsibility. As far as I am concerned, this is HIS coin for all intents and purposes. I do believe, as written, there will only be winners in it. But it could be faster, it could be bigger, it could be better.
That, and nothing else, is the purpose of all my posts on this boards and others.... including debunking the "charges" in that other one that just caused the price to tank 50% in half an hour.
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 11:10:03 PM

while quiet simple.

nothing bad happened.  XLB just get back to track.

all we have to do is buying XLB cheap. right now dirty cheap  Grin Grin Grin

just imagine when the devs are releasing the anon wallet, then price will hype.
Cryptoolate

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 11:22:43 PM

Members-Please ignore the children, they're off from school today.  

Barabbas-I don't think you're entirely wrong.  Your approach may be because as much of a critical thinker you are, you know there is no 100% foolproof way to come to a conclusion on who's responsible.  With that said, I will not disclose my wallet for security reasons. I could be paranoid but I will join your list as best I can with what I can disclose.  I've been invested since 3800 And 6400 SAT.  Holdings wise, I'm far from a large holder, I've never dumped and always have BTC ready to play ball, you already know.  I suspect outside forces to coincide with that XC launch, look very carefully at the price hike in XLB from buys, the tweets from that member that jumped from BC to Cinni to XC (there's loyalty and credibility for you) and the fake IE Twitter account, then dump. Fishy stuff going around.  

Now, to everyone else:

Any talk about the inactivity of DEV and/or his lack of updates, how about you do it!  Make your own coin with features that you and all these other kids are asking for.  And even then, the questions don't stop.  He/she has projects that has him/her preoccupied while you're raising your hand like a student.  And truthfully, if his gig for his pet project (XLB) was up, we have dedicated members who will gladly take the baton if needed, until we are TOP 10.

And for those who feel entitled to get developments daily, no coin will do that for special you.  Anyone with half a brain could've read a few pages up to the current page and seen the developments for themselves.  You have better luck making/losing pennies jumping from coin to coin and if you can't bring forth contribution and/or positivity, XLB is better off without you.  We don't need spoiled kids demanding their Spongebob toy here, we need talented professionals.  And we won't, I repeat, won't accommodate you because you feel entitled to it.

We are LibertyCoin!

Together
Free
Rising

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
I2S2SI

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 11:24:16 PM

Yes, that's the one.

I don't know what you mean by "like this"... I have posted that I have been buying all through the dump (apparently from Wizzfarm, allegedly). Other than your own perception, there's no "like this". But I have contended, from the first page, the censorship is counter-productive as was clearly demonstrated in the BC forum and now, on this one too. That doesn't mean I have lost faith in IE (specially after he assumed total responsibility) or XLB. The opposite is true. I have made a proposal that I believe would help the coin progress enormously, but it appears people are not for it. No worries. The dumping here is not of the proportions and sustainability of the one taken place in BC, so I will remain on board as long as IE assumes the total responsibility. As far as I am concerned, this is HIS coin for all intents and purposes. I do believe, as written, there will only be winners in it. But it could be faster, it could be bigger, it could be better.
That, and nothing else, is the purpose of all my posts on this boards and others.... including debunking the "charges" in that other one that just caused the price to tank 50% in half an hour.

Seems legit

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
yetiripper

The Future Of Work

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 11:31:09 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2014, 12:55:07 AM by yetiripper

edited because I like this coin

edit2: fuck \/ \/ \/ \/
mistersushi

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 11:34:07 PM

Yes this account is new, and I admit I am holding other coins. 
With that said, I'll be back when the BS ends... which is probably never at this rate.

I made my money so I don't really care.  We'll see what happens when that floor drops.

LibertyCoin, is that you?
shogun47

Activity: 1820
Merit: 555

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 11:37:58 PM

Here is a nice summery of things happening in Libertycoin in the last few days

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
shogun47

Activity: 1820
Merit: 555

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 11:42:59 PM

(GDN) Global Denomination X11 Added to coins we mine at the Liberty Multipool!

The Official Liberty multi-pool
Now also mining GDN

You will be mining many different SCRYPT or X11 alt-coins (other algo's which we will trade on various exchanges. We will buy from the revenues LibertyCoins back on the exchanges.
This will give even higher value to your already mined coins!

All you need is a VALID Libertycoin wallet address!

Multipoolmining gives you the advantages that more hash-rate means more Libertycoins paid out, instead of just a higher diff and less coins...

You can join our site now at http://multipoolmining.com or when you are already familiar with multipoolmining you can go straight to the Libertycoin pages at http://xlb.multipoolmining.com

Some important figures:
  • Mining with just your Libertycoin wallet address.
  • Mining at low diff.
  • Push LibertyCoin price even higher on exchanges.
  • Mine always the most profitable coin around.
  • Global Stats.
  • Personal miner stats.
  • Payments straight to your LibertyCoin wallet.

Multipoolmining.com gives you
  • Solid cloud based servers on fast SSD discs.
  • DDOS protection on website AND stratum servers (Layer 3, 4, and 7 Protection).
  • Experienced devs.
  • High tech node.js platform.
  • IRC support channel: #multipoolmining
  • Payouts at least every 48 hours, interval is relative lont to achieve best trades for you!
  • 2% fee, to cover trade & server costs.

Hope to see you around soon at http://multipoolmining.com

Your official LibertyCoin Multi-pool DEV team,

X11: stratum+tcp://stratum.multipoolmining.com:5555
Scrypt:  stratum+tcp://stratum.multipoolmining.com:4444

Maccie & Youngwebs

This is the place to mine to get Libertycoins. They just payed out XLB today!  Point your hash to there. They have both x-11 coins to mine as well as scrypt. I mine both. GPU x-11 Gridseed asics Scrypt. This help Libertycoin as it buy XLB on the exchanges after it sells all the coins the miners mined at the pool. Help drive demand and transactions for Libertycoin and its network by mining here.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Cryptoolate

Merit: 105

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 11:53:45 PM

Good job getting things back in perspective Shogun and thank you for the efforts.  You will have my donation for your Multipool, among other efforts, by tomorrow the latest as I'm away for the holidays.  

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 12:15:36 AM

Good job getting things back in perspective Shogun and thank you for the efforts.  You will have my donation for your Multipool, among other efforts, by tomorrow the latest as I'm away for the holidays.  

buy now!
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 12:21:17 AM

Shoutout:

Please join us on freenode in #libertycoin-anon

alty
africanos
Libertycoin
LibertycoinDev
icanprogram
tranzium
fayoling
Gibcity_

Between the eight of this group and the 8 BTC bounty, the wallet implementation can done. Can we sort out a project lead on this and apply a firm resolution to have this impelemented in the wallet within one week? I think it's possible and would send a great and positive message to the bounty contributors in ensuring some more concrete progress on the wallet implementation.

Thanks!
vivi home

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 12:23:42 AM

Mama of what's going on Freedom is the author of a stunt? Is this deliberately throw goods for him? Huh Huh Huh Huh
gatti

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 12:25:10 AM

Shoutout:

alty
africanos
Libertycoin
LibertycoinDev
icanprogram
tranzium
fayoling
Gibcity_

Between the eight of this group and the 8 BTC bounty, the wallet implementation can done. Can we sort out a project lead on this and apply a firm resolution to have this impelemented in the wallet within one week? I think it's possible and would send a great and positive message to the bounty contributors in ensuring some more concrete progress on the wallet implementation.

Thanks!

africanos = HardwarePal. HardwarePal was here promoting another coin and he was one of the individuals responsible for the dump earlier.

If that's true, I'm sorry to hear that. I haven't seen him in the chat room in the last few days... I hope his passion is still in the coin. I saw him posting earler today.
gatti

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 12:27:48 AM

Please join us on freenode in #libertycoin-anon if you're interested in chatting about anon development/implementation.

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 12:33:55 AM

Shoutout:

alty
africanos
Libertycoin
LibertycoinDev
icanprogram
tranzium
fayoling
Gibcity_

Thanks!

africanos = HardwarePal. HardwarePal was here promoting another coin and he was one of the individuals responsible for the dump earlier.

Besides this "africanos" is one of the stauncher ass-lickers of the BC ITC Black Hand gangsters... which doesn't necessarily means he is not in XLB too but trust him with anything here would be equal to trusting a a pyromaniac with a box of matches.
Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: