May 24, 2024, 10:07:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine |  (Read 359751 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
brammien

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 06:12:58 AM

I support IE in assuming the Lead Dev role for this coin.

I support IE in all his endeavors, but hold on, is IE even a coin dev?

(Honest question, don't shoot down the messenger)

From what i know but don't quote me he's very experienced software programmer and seems to have a lot of business and marketing smarts. I fully believe he'd be more than able to do this if given the chance.
BNK3RED

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 06:19:47 AM

Same here. Smiley

Yep Same here..

Ill be honest before I went into the IRC room I was gonna sell like everyone else and find a new home..But after hearing everything being said and watching the DEVS come together choose there new leader IE
and overcome there problems I was convinced pffft there isnt gonna be a better ALT coin after these guys are done with it.. TRUST ME IM HOLDING TIGHT!!!!!

oh with the little clues being said in IRC Liberty Express is the NEXT BIG THING believe it.... HAPPY LIBERTY DAY
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 06:21:50 AM

I support IE in all his endeavors, but hold on, is IE even a coin dev?

(Honest question, don't shoot down the messenger)

I take your definition of "a coin dev" is some sort of coder/programmer, right? Well, "dev" is short for "developer" and developer means to develop or, in layman's terms, the individual or individuals that bring a coin into existence... existence being creating value through demand (as in NOT through coding). I believe you mean will he be able to solve the technical challenges inherent to the process of development of Libertycoin? I don't know if he himself will have that ability/talent. But I DO know he is way more qualified than anyone currently in such a position, to seek and get the best help as needed. In other words, whether or not he is the "whole package" he is indeed the best package out there to be able to take this coin to the top of its possibilities.

Furthermore, I believe that if he is not fully able to do so, it is in his interest to decline the proposal.

Needless to say, I fully expect not only he will take the challenge but resolve it brilliantly.
Driv3n

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 06:33:37 AM

In response to what barabbas posted, I dont think big sales of xlb necessarily means there was an instamine, I've personally sold 50-100k xlb a couple of times over the past week at a small profit then turned around and rebought some at a better price. I missed getting into xlb at the lower prices and bought all mine initially as it rose from 12k up to 17k and took a risk to try to get more because I thought price would fluctuate for a few days before more info about the anon developement was released and because I believe in IE and the long term success of this coin. I would consider myself a small time player in the crypto world so it wouldnt surprise me if others were doing the same thing with coins they purchased just like I did.

I will also add that after being in IRC most of today and discussing things with IE, gatti, shogun and others my confidence has been renewed that this coin has a great future and that IE is behind it 100%. The original dev might not have the skills needed but IE does and sounds ready to take over as the lead going forward. In addition, I wont be selling anymore of my xlb until we're top 5 in market cap. I'm now holding for the long term and will be in IRC daily to help organize, support, and discuss whats needed to make this a reality.

Hold on to your Libertycoin, the future is bright.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 06:45:39 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2014, 06:58:21 AM by barabbas

In response to what barrabas posted, I dont think big sales of xlb necessarily means there was an instamine, I've personally sold 50-100k xlb a couple of times over the past week at a small profit then turned around and rebought some at a better price. I missed getting into xlb at the lower prices and bought all mine initially as it rose from 12k up to 17k and took a risk to try to get more because I thought price would fluctuate for a few days before more info about the anon developement was released and because I believe in IE and the long term success of this coin. I would consider myself a small time player in the crypto world so it wouldnt surprise me if others were doing the same thing with coins they purchased just like I did.

I will also add that after being in IRC most of today and discussing things with IE, gatti, shogun and others my confidence has been renewed that this coin has a great future and that IE is behind it 100%. The original dev might not have the skills needed but IE does and sounds ready to take over as the lead going forward. In addition, I wont be selling anymore of my xlb until we're top 5 in market cap. I'm now holding for the long term and will be in IRC daily to help organize, support, and discuss whats needed to make this a reality.

I have to take exception because what I posted I have known and followed for a few days and I wouldn't post it lightly and, definitely, it wouldn't have even call my attention if people would trade tens of thousands of coins -I do that myself on a regular basis-. Quite a different matter is the fact that I have located three wallets in total and two specifically in the last 48 hours that have liquidated their hundreds of thousand of coins. LIQUIDATED. As in selling all of them. As in destroying the wallet. That's why I know they are dumping, not trading. dumping it all. and that's why I know there's probably some merit to the allegations posted in the other thread, because these wallets had the max any other wallet has had until today in which the number one spot, at over 700k coins -more than probably Crypsy's-:around 450k each. I can only speculate -but will be able to find out easily- other "disappearances" of less inflated wallets in the 300k, 200k and probably 100k range. If it would matter. As it is, it doesn't... if IE takes over. If he doesn't... well, it will be an entirely different ballgame.

So you may choose to believe whatever you want but when I post something is the fruit of extensive DUE DILIGENCE and although subject to personal interpretations in this case, the indications are extraordinarily clear and point, with great precision towards the only point in which someone with free access to millions of coins obtained for free, is starting to sell then... in quite a hurry, actually.

Edit to add: I will remind here those with bad memory and those new to the events at BC, that i was not just the fiercest critic of some of Iconic's ideas -very specific the ill-conceived "public manipulation" he proposed, among others-, but also of his oversized ego who gets in the way of admitting criticisms of any kind even when strictly proactive and constructive. So my proposal of IE taking over here has a significance, I think, that should be appreciated. To put it simply, once again, I want this coin to be very successful, I know it can be and I believe IE is the man for the job of getting there. I am fully aware it is not going to be a road of roses and I will, no doubt, clash with IE in some if not most of his ideas. But I believe, shortcomings aside on both sides, we have earned a mutual respect and out of that, only full cooperation and honest disagreements and criticism -both things positive, in my estimation- can happen while he points out the path to follow. 
brammien

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 06:57:45 AM

In response to what barrabas posted, I dont think big sales of xlb necessarily means there was an instamine, I've personally sold 50-100k xlb a couple of times over the past week at a small profit then turned around and rebought some at a better price. I missed getting into xlb at the lower prices and bought all mine initially as it rose from 12k up to 17k and took a risk to try to get more because I thought price would fluctuate for a few days before more info about the anon developement was released and because I believe in IE and the long term success of this coin. I would consider myself a small time player in the crypto world so it wouldnt surprise me if others were doing the same thing with coins they purchased just like I did.

I have to take exception because what I posted I have known and followed for a few days and I wouldn't post it lightly and, definitely, it wouldn't have even call my attention if people would trade tens of thousands of coins -I do that myself on a regular basis-. Quite a different matter is the fact that I have located three wallets in total and two specifically in the last 48 hours that have liquidated their hundreds of thousand of coins. LIQUIDATED. As in selling all of them. As in destroying the wallet. That's why I know they are dumping, not trading. dumping it all. and that's why I know there's probably some merit to the allegations posted in the other thread, because these wallets had the max any other wallet has had until today in which the number one spot, at over 700k coins -more than probably Crypsy's-:around 450k each. I can only speculate -but will be able to find out easily- other "disappearances" of less inflated wallets in the 300k, 200k and probably 100k range. If it would matter. As it is, it doesn't... if IE takes over. If he doesn't... well, it will be an entirely different ballgame.

So you may choose to believe whatever you want but when I post something is the fruit of extensive DUE DILIGENCE and although subject to personal interpretations in this case, the indications are extraordinarily clear and point, with great precision towards the only point in which someone with free access to millions of coins obtained for free, is starting to sell then... in quite a hurry, actually.

Well looks like you did your research like with blackhand. Looks like dumping would be about done then unless few smaller wallets do so. Guess this is good news. More coins distribution and less for Pnd people to dump going foward. We can now move forward full throttle.
Driv3n

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:04:35 AM

Barabbas thank you for all the research and work you've put into your posts on this topic. I also believe with IE taking over we can move forward. I believe it starts now.
Driv3n

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:07:52 AM

Well looks like you did your research like with blackhand. Looks like dumping would be about done then unless few smaller wallets do so. Guess this is good news. More coins distribution and less for Pnd people to dump going foward. We can now move forward full throttle.

+1
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:09:57 AM

You maybe a tad too optimistic there. At least I am not THAT optimistic myself for I believe there could still be quite a big amount of coins to be dumped. But it really doesn't matter because the dumping so far is so clumsy and stupidly exaggerated, as I stated, that it only works in the long term favor of those of us who believe in Libertycoin and the very near and brilliant future. So, even if the allegations are fully true and there are still millions of coins to be dumped, what is the worst that can possibly happen? That the price temporarily goes a bit lower? Is that really a bad thing if your perspective is longer than a month? Perhaps more importantly: If IE doesn't take over, the dumping is going to presumably continue just the same and we will have a very unreliable dev -at best- with the pockets full of dollars and not a care in the world other than his personal problems and pass those pesky courses in Politics and World Economics at the UNAM... not exactly in our best interest, is it?

So, the core of my proposal is that we are perfectly able to turn this discovery into the best possible situation: IE jumps all in into his ideal coin and makes it HIS. period. We all benefit.

Remember, despite short term manipulations, dumpings and other fluctuations, Libertycoin is the win-win crypto currency. The coin in which there are no losers, only winners... and those who chose to let the best opportunity of their lifetimes pass them by.
AFaQ

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:17:50 AM

You maybe a tad too optimistic there. At least I am not THAT optimistic myself for I believe there could still be quite a big amount of coins to be dumped. But it really doesn't matter because the dumping so far is so clumsy and stupidly exaggerated, as I stated, that it only works in the long term favor of those of us who believe in Libertycoin and the very near and brilliant future. So, even if the allegations are fully true and there are still millions of coins to be dumped, what is the worst that can possibly happen? That the price temporarily goes a bit lower? Is that really a bad thing if your perspective is longer than a month? Perhaps more importantly: If IE doesn't take over, the dumping is going to presumably continue just the same and we will have a very unreliable dev -at best- with the pockets full of dollars and not a care in the world other than his personal problems and pass those pesky courses in Politics and World Economics at the UNAM... not exactly in our best interest, is it?

So, the core of my proposal is that we are perfectly able to turn this discovery into the best possible situation: IE jumps all in into his ideal coin and makes it HIS. period. We all benefit.

Remember, despite short term manipulations, dumpings and other fluctuations, Libertycoin is the win-win crypto currency. The coin in which there are no losers, only winners... and those who chose to let the best opportunity of their lifetimes pass them by.
what up Iconic? Smiley

SPACE
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:20:43 AM

I would also like to add that I will have a few more recommendations in a few hours when IE announces he will take over -I am quite convinced he will-, to help Libertycoin be the best out there.

I know many of you have discarded the idea but I'd appreciate if at least some of you give a second thought and a bit of reflection to the idea of The Honor List We are a very small community for now. And we should be proud of owning big amounts of a coin that is going to be an example of what a crypto coin has to be to be able to reach the mainstream: Libertycoin needs to be the epitome of transparency. It is only up to us, the community, a very small one but the best there is, to make it so.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:23:50 AM

what up Iconic? Smiley

Let him rest man... it's 3:30 AM LIBERTYCOIN DAY,for him. He will make his decision early enough, don't worry. And, I repeat, I am fully convinced he will say yes, full speed ahead. 
cryptonewstoday

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:35:47 AM

So how much is actually true from this FUD? I already sold half of my coins so I don't end up like with Asia Coin
heartastack

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:37:23 AM

So how much is actually true from this FUD? I already sold half of my coins so I don't end up like with Asia Coin

It reminds me of Whitecoin - save the coin etc. Didn't end well there, but keen to see how this turns out and would be happy to see a come-back.
szuwi

Activity: 160

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:42:02 AM

http://bitsaur.us/

oh, come on guys,
the countdown clock there was related to your local time,
all dumps started when it reached 0:0:0 in the earliest time zone, people felt cheated, becouse nothing has happend.
I'm wondering how many suckers where waiting in front of theirs screen watching this stupid tik... tick.. tick..
yeah...
it must be huge...
something huge is coming... and...
0:0:0... ??!?!?!?!
nothing?
F5
let me check again?

what da fuck?!

vir6

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:44:22 AM

GERMAN AND FRENCH ARE DONE!!! We are just now waiting on developer to get these and hopefully we can get a proof reader. So if two individuals that did German and French should get bounty. The Person that did French was wanting his bounty donated to multipool creator. So If that person can post here publicly so it's official about this.

As long as someone has the ability and will be responsible for verifying the quality (i.e. not Google Translate, etc.)... and provided they get implemented on the website, I will add the following bounties:

300 XLB for Spanish
300 XLB for German
300 XLB for French
100 XLB for Russian

This is from Daredev, post #4158.

Add those to the bounties too if you haven't already.

I'm the mutlipool development person they are talking about. Smiley He did say that in chat. Wait for himto confirm though.   XLB addy LUw6CWXWmbTFpe3QALYLsQYTgjkkk4AUKW

I confirm !
Libertycoin (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 07:44:44 AM

LOL

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
YAdaminer

Activity: 829

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:46:29 AM

Guys, don't you know that now is time to buy?
Dumps, FUD, 1/2 stash sellofs, ... and price is at 11500.
On BC and many other coins after such things price would drop 50-80%, so don't you see how strong Liberty is?

edubai

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:48:54 AM

sold all my libertycoins.. @16k

i feel safe now  Smiley

Libertycoin (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 07:49:17 AM

sold all my libertycoins.. @16k

i feel safe now  Smiley

LOL

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: