June 27, 2024, 08:14:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine |  (Read 359767 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NeuTroiste

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:06:54 PM

not bad, at least you can censor quickly.

yo Troiste, since you are such a genius: What would you think is a fair value for 42-coin or 365-coin?
Just comparing the coin supply is just a cheap trick, and you know that.

So far nothing but a heavy pump after fake volume/circle trading on Bittrex and some marketing happened, but no proof that any of your "devs" can produce more than screenshots and hot air. And the price is reflecting exactly that: this is nothing more than clone #125323
lol... The anon function is working you know? Try it. http://209.188.7.190/libertycoin/ its more than a screenshot :>

"Libertycoin has 4.5 times less supply than BC and 10 times more potential with anonymous transactions and the community projects to come."

Not just the supply Wink
QuebecCoin

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:07:50 PM

Let get XLB on Darknews, Madbitcoins, LTB, Max Keiser etc.

More twitter posts from dev, really more marketing. And again;coin logo on website!
Libertycoin (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 03:09:42 PM

Let get XLB on Darknews, Madbitcoins, LTB, Max Keiser etc.

More twitter posts from dev, really more marketing. And again;coin logo on website!
Smiley

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:10:12 PM

yo Troiste, since you are such a genius: What would you think is a fair value for 42-coin or 365-coin?

So far nothing but a heavy pump after fake volume/circle trading on Bittrex and some marketing happened, but no proof that any of your "devs" can produce more than screenshots and hot air. And the price is reflecting exactly that: this is nothing more than clone #125323
lol... The anon function is working you know? Try it. http://209.188.7.190/libertycoin/ its more than a screenshot :>

"Libertycoin has 4.5 times less supply than BC and 10 times more potential with anonymous transactions and the community projects to come."

Not just the supply Wink
You obviously missed the most recent developments on BC... your little anon thingy is nothing in comparison and, morre important, nothing BC will not have as well.
But hey, keep dreaming.

NeuTroiste

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:13:49 PM

Not just the supply Wink
You obviously missed the most recent developments on BC... your little anon thingy is nothing in comparison and, morre important, nothing BC will not have as well.
But hey, keep dreaming.

Just sit down, relax, and watch. It won't take long... Those who didn't listen to me in the past are crying now.

You chose not to listen, you will cry later.
coinpredator(return)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:16:22 PM

THIS IS MY HOME!

THE SHOW GOES ON!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pabEtIERlic#t=118

+1

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin     Grin             Grin     Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin               Grin Grin Grin         Grin             Grin        Grin Grin Grin        Grin             Grin
         Grin             Grin             Grin     Grin                           Grin             Grin     Grin             Grin     Grin           Grin     Grin             Grin
         Grin             Grin             Grin     Grin                           Grin                     Grin             Grin     Grin           Grin     Grin             Grin
         Grin             Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin     Grin Grin Grin                       Grin Grin Grin         Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin     Grin           Grin     Grin     Grin     Grin
         Grin             Grin             Grin     Grin                                           Grin     Grin             Grin     Grin           Grin     Grin     Grin     Grin
         Grin             Grin             Grin     Grin                             Grin           Grin     Grin             Grin     Grin           Grin     Grin Grin     Grin Grin
         Grin             Grin             Grin     Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin                Grin Grin Grin        Grin             Grin        Grin Grin Grin        Grin             Grin

Grin Grin Grin Grin          Grin Grin Grin        Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin         Grin Grin Grin                    Grin Grin Grin        Grin             Grin              Grin
 Grin                     Grin            Grin     Grin                     Grin            Grin             Grin            Grin     Grin             Grin              Grin
 Grin                     Grin            Grin     Grin                     Grin                            Grin            Grin     Grin  Grin        Grin              Grin
 Grin     Grin Grin Grin     Grin            Grin     Grin Grin Grin                 Grin Grin Grin                Grin            Grin     Grin      Grin    Grin              Grin
 Grin             Grin     Grin            Grin     Grin                                     Grin            Grin            Grin     Grin         Grin Grin              Grin
 Grin             Grin     Grin            Grin     Grin                      Grin           Grin             Grin           Grin      Grin             Grin             
     Grin Grin Grin            Grin Grin Grin         Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin        Grin Grin Grin                    Grin Grin Grin         Grin             Grin              Grin         

Lybertycoin Multipool - http://xlb.multipoolmining.com/
Bitcoin going to the moon !  Roll Eyes
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 03:18:26 PM

The Future Of Libertycoin

Yesterday a group of individuals decided it would be "funny" to sell a significant amount of coins the day before Liberty Day. I will not post their names here because I do not want to give them undeserved attention. However, their actions had an unintended effect that will put Libertycoin in the crypto history books!!!

Last night after spending over 2 hours with the Libertycoin community on IRC, and reviewing what has already be done with the anonymous technology, I decided I will personally finish implementing the technology myself. After less than an hour of coding I was able to get the technology to work with my Liberty Express platform. This means Libertycoin now has working anonymous technology aka Liberty Send. This is not a maybe or a possibility, but an actual working product!!!

So is that good news? No, it gets better! The way I am implementing Liberty Send has never been done before. The feature will not be "baked into" the wallet, but within the Liberty Express platform. This gives users and merchants the flexibility to use or not use the technology. Some transaction do not require anonymity while others do. Now end-uers will have the option to chose anonymity on demand. By implementing Liberty Send this way, we avoid the pitfalls of aggressive government regulations that may be a result of anonymous technology.

Many of you are wondering what exactly is Liberty Express? Liberty Express is an all in one solution for crypto. For the first time an end-user will be able to install and use crypto in just a few minutes. No searching all over the net for info, everything will be all in one place. Liberty Express will be the first full fledge cryptocurrency app packaged professionally for distribution. This means the day of launch Libertycoin will be available on over 300+ download sites. I have also secured a bundle deal with one of the top software bundling companies. Liberty Express will be bundled with some of the most downloaded software applications on the net!

We will be taking a different approach to promoting crypocurrencies. Instead of promoting Libertycoin just as a "currency", we are also going to promote Libertycoin as a software product. Overnight Lbertycoin will be introduced to millions of new people worldwide. We will be expanding our distribution channels and moving away from the limitations of Github and the small crypto community. With one clever move Libertycoin will become as familiar as iTunes, Avast, CCleaner, and other familiar software products.

I had planned to release Liberty Express June 6th, but after the recent events I am doing everything within my power to release it sooner.

Are you excited yet? If not this is just the tip of the iceberg! Libertycoin magazine ads are coming soon! I am working on securing full page ad space for Libertycoin! If we are to be taken seriously we need to be serious, and we will be appearing in some of the most recognized magazines worldwide.

Starting in two weeks Libertycoin will have professional weekly video updates presented in the style of a news cast. Investors cannot follow every bit of news, so we will present the news in a 1-2 minute video update.

I had planned to have our press release go out today, but I decided to move it to tomorrow so our release would not get buried in a ton of news from the holiday weekend. I also did not want the events of yesterday to overshadow our press release. Tomorrow I will post links to our press release!

Finally, there have been requests that I take over the role of "developer" and run this project. When I first joined the team I wanted to focus just on PR, but my role quickly changed in only 7 days. It was never my intention to take over, but after much consideration I will accept the role of developer and take control of the project. I will speak with the current developer and hopefully we can come to an amicable solution that will make everyone happy.

Libertycoin is a special coin and I am convinced this community can make it a success. Over 500k coins were sold yesterday at a cheap price, and today we are still trading well above 10,000 sat! Now there are more wallets and more people using Libertycoin! The more distribution we have the better it is for Libertycoin, and yesterday the sell off made Libertycoin stronger! So do not believe the FUD and the BS others are trying to tell you, Libertycoin is the coin you need to hold!

Today I am buying more XLB and giving it away to family and friends. I suggest everyone do the same! If you give someone 1000 XLB and in a few weeks that 1000 XLB is worth $1000.00, I am sure they will be very thankful for your gift!

Everyone have a happy Liberty Day!!!!
Fucking tweet it, now.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
hoertest

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:20:42 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=627076.0 xlb 2.0 and BC 2.0  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=627085.0 are gonna be launched by the same person i suggest to leave a negative rating

Ignore those idiots, we will create the BC 2.0 as well Cheesy

looks you already did, please man you should listen to yourself and step out of that fight over there and let them do their little thing, you hurtin xlb more than anything else atm, i don't mind a aggressive attitude but alot of investors get turned of by it. please relax and step out of that argument. push xlb here with some funny vids or memes instead of puttin your energy into fighting other coins. cause thats what they want you to do, the moment you response they win

KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 03:21:51 PM

https://twitter.com/IconicExpert/status/471309674310955011

Retweet that

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
TenaciousC

Activity: 608

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:27:42 PM

Yesterday a group of individuals decided it would be "funny" to sell a significant amount of coins the day before Liberty Day. I will not post their names here because I do not want to give them undeserved attention. However, their actions had an unintended effect that will put Libertycoin in the crypto history books!!!

Last night after spending over 2 hours with the Libertycoin community on IRC, and reviewing what has already be done with the anonymous technology, I decided I will personally finish implementing the technology myself. After less than an hour of coding I was able to get the technology to work with my Liberty Express platform. This means Libertycoin now has working anonymous technology aka Liberty Send. This is not a maybe or a possibility, but an actual working product!!!

So is that good news? No, it gets better! The way I am implementing Liberty Send has never been done before. The feature will not be "baked into" the wallet, but within the Liberty Express platform. This gives users and merchants the flexibility to use or not use the technology. Some transaction do not require anonymity while others do. Now end-uers will have the option to chose anonymity on demand. By implementing Liberty Send this way, we avoid the pitfalls of aggressive government regulations that may be a result of anonymous technology.

Many of you are wondering what exactly is Liberty Express? Liberty Express is an all in one solution for crypto. For the first time an end-user will be able to install and use crypto in just a few minutes. No searching all over the net for info, everything will be all in one place. Liberty Express will be the first full fledge cryptocurrency app packaged professionally for distribution. This means the day of launch Libertycoin will be available on over 300+ download sites. I have also secured a bundle deal with one of the top software bundling companies. Liberty Express will be bundled with some of the most downloaded software applications on the net!

We will be taking a different approach to promoting crypocurrencies. Instead of promoting Libertycoin just as a "currency", we are also going to promote Libertycoin as a software product. Overnight Lbertycoin will be introduced to millions of new people worldwide. We will be expanding our distribution channels and moving away from the limitations of Github and the small crypto community. With one clever move Libertycoin will become as familiar as iTunes, Avast, CCleaner, and other familiar software products.

I had planned to release Liberty Express June 6th, but after the recent events I am doing everything within my power to release it sooner.

Are you excited yet? If not this is just the tip of the iceberg! Libertycoin magazine ads are coming soon! I am working on securing full page ad space for Libertycoin! If we are to be taken seriously we need to be serious, and we will be appearing in some of the most recognized magazines worldwide.

Starting in two weeks Libertycoin will have professional weekly video updates presented in the style of a news cast. Investors cannot follow every bit of news, so we will present the news in a 1-2 minute video update.

I had planned to have our press release go out today, but I decided to move it to tomorrow so our release would not get buried in a ton of news from the holiday weekend. I also did not want the events of yesterday to overshadow our press release. Tomorrow I will post links to our press release!

Finally, there have been requests that I take over the role of "developer" and run this project. When I first joined the team I wanted to focus just on PR, but my role quickly changed in only 7 days. It was never my intention to take over, but after much consideration I will accept the role of developer and take control of the project. I will speak with the current developer and hopefully we can come to an amicable solution that will make everyone happy.

Libertycoin is a special coin and I am convinced this community can make it a success. Over 500k coins were sold yesterday at a cheap price, and today we are still trading well above 10,000 sat! Now there are more wallets and more people using Libertycoin! The more distribution we have the better it is for Libertycoin, and yesterday the sell off made Libertycoin stronger! So do not believe the FUD and the BS others are trying to tell you, Libertycoin is the coin you need to hold!

Today I am buying more XLB and giving it away to family and friends. I suggest everyone do the same! If you give someone 1000 XLB and in a few weeks that 1000 XLB is worth $1000.00, I am sure they will be very thankful for your gift!

This is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! First coin who actually delivers great news at announcement! and on time! I'm looking at you Zeta! Smiley
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:29:03 PM

A true leader we can rally behind.

Great work IE; can't wait to see the amazing things that will be accomplished by you and the community as we work to establish our coin has the Premium coin of choice in the cryptoworld.
gilbertzk3r

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:29:09 PM

is there any plan now?

A-Guy-From-Germany

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:29:20 PM

https://i.imgur.com/IOLgF5a.png

Great News!
dlemfjqm

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:29:34 PM

Are you people ready?

yes We have been ready
We should sail
Go great
 Smiley
Auna

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:29:46 PM

I started sweating, and just bought more Liberties!! This is better than I thought! ! ! ! ! ! !
judgecrypto

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:30:26 PM

Well said Iconic! Smiley I just bought some simply on word you were gonna take over the coin!  I know your reputation means a lot to you so that is a huge development.

Best of luck and Happy Liberty Day!

Judge Crypto
MrWHALE

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:31:05 PM

I'm finding it hard to believe that no one has commented on this yet.  But IE's "anonymous transfer" is not unique and the same thing can be done easily with any other alt coin and is already done for bitcoin (see: http://www.bitcoinfog.com/ as one example of many).  I can't believe this is hyped as unique and never done before.  But more than that, anyone who knows anything about anonymous transfers knows that this type of "platform" is not decentralized in the least and is more of a gimmick because it is not completely anonymous in the truest sense of the word.

Nice try, but no.  At least you will probably fool those ignorant for a short term mini-pump.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:31:53 PM

Congratulations! Sorry for forcing your hand a bit -it was quite urgent- but quite happy that you are taking over and will make sure this coin makes history. I WILL be keeping an eye on you, of course, but I'll try to help in any way I can.
vir6

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:32:56 PM

Thank you for all your work IconicExpert, all those things are very promising I fully support you and XLB.
Penait1

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:33:47 PM

Hi,

I made the Dutch translations for Libertycoin.co
Did it for free, but feel free to donate so i can add it up my stash of 300 XLB =)

Wallet:  LP5ZELkH27Eiug8REPzHgyo44jVx9okVte

btw; Great news IE and have a nice Libertyday everyone!
Pages: « 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: