Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:59:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you like the new Uro logo?
Yes - 69 (54.3%)
No - 33 (26%)
I like the new and old ones equally - 8 (6.3%)
Undecided - 17 (13.4%)
Total Voters: 127

Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][URO] A Real Long Term Currency: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea Fertilizer  (Read 247320 times)
curiousnewbie

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:04:27 AM

! important question seems nobody ask. Why would a farmer who located in any of the developing world want to buy URO? The  UREA per farmer needs for the entire year never exceed few metric tons. Only the North America Farmers and South America Farmers have that kind of need. Even Europeans the scale of require those needs only by 1/100 on average farmer.

The UROcoin Dev minimum order requirement is way over the normal individual farmer limit. Is that possible they URO coin mean the wholesalers buying? But then why mention farmers?
FryguyUK
Legendary

Activity: 801
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:04:31 AM

Any questions? He are ready to reply! GOOGOG ASK on twitter @leandrogmachado

He said:

"This business is REAL, why you are talking that is scam?"

Mystery solved.      
You morons.

well if they want to scam money they must have forgotten about the 410 btc block

175 bittrex

these coins are probably worth more than a bitcoin lol that'd be funny now
bitbd83

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Crypto Enthusiast, BD

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:04:55 AM

dickname
Go FUCK ur MOM.............!!

Try best at: |OK Pay-Quick Change| USD-BTC-LTC-EUR-WIRE-VISA/MASTER Find me:  https://onename.io/bitcoinbd
Please donate few BTC : 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
Mine all CryptoNote coin with a ready GUI client-Excellent solution. Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
multipoolcoin

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:05:59 AM

IS not even a Developer , ask him why he paid 1 btc to get his coin developed?  Please I want to hear him deny this. Is been avoiding me all day. And people who asked him questions via pm have been ignored or avoided.

Keep trying to divert the attention by posting a screenshot of a Chinese guy who is obviously avoiding looking into the camera. YEs now people will want to buy more  URO so you can dump your coins on them for profit.

Where is the proof there is even 1 single drop of UREA?

Why they the clone the original website , and added fake news and announcement on the cloned site? When the original site had nothing  . Come on who does this if they not attempting to mislead the general public.

The company GES mentioned has been liquidated .

Forged certificates  the stamps do not even look legit. 419 style can do a better job.

Forged email to make it appear , this non existent company is accepting URO as payment

GES has no  offices .

There is nothing professional behind URO.

So now because some guy is on a video call, everyone should ignore all those red flags ,  and keep buying into this scam.

All this scam coin has done is set up a elaborated PR stunt with a clone website of the original to fool people into believe a liquidated company was backing URO when in reality there is nobody backing URO apart from Bag holder and that Chinese scammer

This coin was set up to lure investors by using greed and false promises that it will make them rich, when in reality what they did is milk people out of their btc and used a cover up company to make it seem legitimate

Guys commodity scam at its best, several members have proven already URO is a elaborated scam.  DO you want to invest your BTC to buy thin air? Or make this Chinese scammer rich?

They doing everything to save this coin from sinking mark my words

man let it go. let stupid morons fell into trap. has nothing to do with me.  it won't take long to prove it as scam.
1 1 0 0 1 1 1 0 0 0 1

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:06:58 AM

Bag-holders are now getting really desperate, I don't blame them their investment has been plummeting for hours.

But you all know this coin is a elaborated scam from the beginning, the Chinese have already dumped their coins so other whales aswell have exited.

Who is left? Well the bag holders who are now trying to convince you, that this so called non existent Magic urea is going to make you rich.

actually except the shameful BOHAN HUANG, i do believe there is no Chinese invested in this shit China/Indian co-made scam.

so obvious a scam, far from elaborate one.

STFU already MultiDouche.  Everyone is tired of your bullshit.  I've never seen so many losers hell bent on trying to destroy a coin.  This is even worse than what happened with blackcoin.  There aren't too many developers who have had to show themselves to the public to safe face from worthless trolls.  People like you are born losers.  Don't worry multidouche there is plenty of bitcoin to go around.  Even with all your bullshit and others the price is still slowly going up.  So I guess you don't do your job well enough to keep the price down.  Now eat a bag of dicks!
regnevacs

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:07:03 AM

IS not even a Developer , ask him why he paid 1 btc to get his coin developed?  Please I want to hear him deny this. Is been avoiding me all day. And people who asked him questions via pm have been ignored or avoided.

Keep trying to divert the attention by posting a screenshot of a Chinese guy who is obviously avoiding looking into the camera. YEs now people will want to buy more  URO so you can dump your coins on them for profit.

Why they the clone the original website , and added fake news and announcement on the cloned site? When the original site had nothing  . Come on who does this if they not attempting to mislead the general public.

Forged certificates  the stamps do not even look legit. 419 style can do a better job.

Forged email to make it appear , this non existent company is accepting URO as payment

GES has no  offices .

So now because some guy is on a video call, everyone should ignore all those red flags ,  and keep buying into this scam.

All this scam coin has done is set up a elaborated PR stunt with a clone website of the original to fool people into believe a liquidated company was backing URO when in reality there is nobody backing URO apart from Bag holder and that Chinese scammer

This coin was set up to lure investors by using greed and false promises that it will make them rich, when in reality what they did is milk people out of their btc and used a cover up company to make it seem legitimate

Guys commodity scam at its best, several members have proven already URO is a elaborated scam.  DO you want to invest your BTC to buy thin air? Or make this Chinese scammer rich?

please take a sleep.. who are you? superhero that saves us from losing BTC? hahaha
bitbd83

Activity: 224

Crypto Enthusiast, BD

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:07:22 AM

GES has no  offices .

Go FUCK ur MOM.............!!
enough is enough......

Try best at: |OK Pay-Quick Change| USD-BTC-LTC-EUR-WIRE-VISA/MASTER Find me:  https://onename.io/bitcoinbd
Please donate few BTC : 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
Mine all CryptoNote coin with a ready GUI client-Excellent solution. Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
AlfaONE

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:07:43 AM

Dev - going at it .....this shit is real and his got balls

"Together we stand for a fairness and truth"
FryguyUK
Legendary

Activity: 801

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:07:53 AM

People lost a lot of money will hurt others making money now
Mr.Joker

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:08:01 AM

WTF is wrong with URO wallet at bittrex??
davisgreen

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:08:06 AM

! important question seems nobody ask. Why would a farmer who located in any of the developing world want to buy URO? The  UREA per farmer needs for the entire year never exceed few metric tons. Only the North America Farmers and South America Farmers have that kind of need. Even Europeans the scale of require those needs only by 1/100 on average farmer.

The UROcoin Dev minimum order requirement is way over the normal individual farmer limit. Is that possible they URO coin mean the wholesalers buying? But then why mention farmers?

I think u just joined in- I personally welcome you here Smiley

Please spare yourself some time and read this- will help you answer your questions that you have ( have been answered already many times)

http://urofoundation.wordpress.com/2014/06/13/uro-can-be-used-by-farmers-without-understanding-how-cryptocurrency-works/

http://urofoundation.wordpress.com

Thanks for dropping by

▄▀▀▀▄
             █     █
▄█▀▀▄▄       █     █       ▄▄▀▀█▄
█     ▀▄▄    █     █    ▄▄▀     █
 █▄      ▀▄▄ █     █ ▄▄▀      ▄█
   ▀▄       ▀█▄   ▄█▀       ▄▀
     ▀▀▄     █ ▀▄▀ █     ▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄  █▄▀ ▀▄█  ▄▀▀
           ███     ███
        ▄▄▀  █▀▄ ▄▀█  ▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀     █ ▄▀▄ █     ▀▄▄
   ▄▀       ▄█▀   ▀█▄       ▀▄
 █▀      ▄▀▀ █     █ ▀▀▄      ▀█
█     ▄▀▀    █     █    ▀▀▄     █
▀█▄▄▀▀       █     █       ▀▀▄▄█▀
             █     █
              ▀▄▄▄▀

▄████████████▄▄████████████████████▄██▄███████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████████████▄██████████████████▀████▄████████████████
████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀████▄████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀███████████████
▀████████████▀▀███▀███████████████████████████▀█████████████
sr.machado

Activity: 364

Twitter: @leandrogmachado

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:08:52 AM

URO DEV LIVE INTERVIEW:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MF3Uke21OJY

BTC: 1LeandroRqTJf4stf2uD3TeYDszenqNHfz
Bitcoin protocol consultor
mistersushi

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:09:15 AM

This was answered weeks ago.  They're not expecting those small farmers to ship 12500 MT.  The goal is that they would eventually be able to order by the ton or maybe even less using UROs, but the program will have to further develop.
multipoolcoin

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:09:22 AM

Bag-holders are now getting really desperate, I don't blame them their investment has been plummeting for hours.

But you all know this coin is a elaborated scam from the beginning, the Chinese have already dumped their coins so other whales aswell have exited.

Who is left? Well the bag holders who are now trying to convince you, that this so called non existent Magic urea is going to make you rich.

actually except the shameful BOHAN HUANG, i do believe there is no Chinese invested in this shit China/Indian co-made scam.

so obvious a scam, far from elaborate one.

STFU already MultiDouche.  Everyone is tired of your bullshit.  I've never seen so many losers hell bent on trying to destroy a coin.  This is even worse than what happened with blackcoin.  There aren't too many developers who have had to show themselves to the public to safe face from worthless trolls.  People like you are born losers.  Don't worry multidouche there is plenty of bitcoin to go around.  Even with all your bullshit and others the price is still slowly going up.  So I guess you don't do your job well enough to keep the price down.  Now eat a bag of dicks!

your fucking retard compare a pure scam to other alt coins?
curiousnewbie

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:10:14 AM

GES has no  offices .

Guys commodity scam at its best, several members have proven already URO is a elaborated scam.  DO you want to invest your BTC to buy thin air? Or make this Chinese scammer rich?

I think brains behind the coin are either Arabs or East Indians. Pakistani or Indian origin. Chinese seems to me is Face brought in to lure investors from Mainland China who has no clue on cryptos other than excitement by the 'would be next success of Bitcoin.  
ShiteCoin

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:10:46 AM

all the Fudstar is the hiding ----where are you  
you talk shit and mislead
everyone

FaceUp

I live in NYC. I will meet you face to face, anytime, anywhere.

and yet you have to create a new ID just to post here, eh tuffy?prob

Whatevs. Talk is talk. Create a skye account and we can talk face to face. I loath scammers. Put your face to your comments. You won't do it, if you have half a brain, which you probably do. Do you feel good about yourself to change peoples' lives for the worse?
mistersushi

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:11:11 AM

Thanks sr.machado, I had to create a new Google+ account and couldn't get in.
Liquid71

Activity: 835

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:11:22 AM

where are all the FUD's now...cropping pictures

get on the Live Video chat
I can't get in, but I'm enjoying the pump. How do you get in the video, says starting soon and the google hangout is full WTF. Anyway make me rich piss coin

DeepBlue

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:12:21 AM

bitbd83, so you've switched sides I take it? hhhh Temper, temper...
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:12:55 AM

It's fun watching the FUDders get so frantic.

Can't stand it, can you?

Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: