Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:56:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you like the new Uro logo?
Yes - 69 (54.3%)
No - 33 (26%)
I like the new and old ones equally - 8 (6.3%)
Undecided - 17 (13.4%)
Total Voters: 127

Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][URO] A Real Long Term Currency: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea Fertilizer  (Read 247320 times)
Allow

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:36:57 AM

Share this!! Fuck the fuds!!
cebb

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:37:42 AM

Lol at all the noobs going to lose their btc. Every fucking time the pumpers makes you believe this coin is the real deal and you greedy noobs fall for it. I have no pity for you suckers. Wait a week and revisit this post as truth will be out by then.

P.S. I have heard that AFP have been informed about the issue and they are investigating.

+1

this scam just challenge my IQ.

HOW STUPID PPL CAN BE

We know you are IconicExpert, so how do you expect anybody to listen to anything you say?

WOULD YOU PLZ STOP CALLING EVERY ONE ICONIC-FUCKING -EXPERT?

Would stop replying on this thread please, i guess thats not going to happen

this stupid scam is damaging alt coin world and i can't help mocking at either stupid morons or fucking scammers.

You are such a fool. If you would stop acting like IconicExpert and spreading baseless FUD every 5 minutes I would stop calling you out.

This coin has potential to change the course of altcoins and fools like you are trying to hold it back so you can profit off of it more, or because you are sour your own precious scamshitcoin isn't getting attention instead. If it is a scam, it will become obvious soon enough- your rantings will play no role in that. If it is not a scam, it will become obvious soon enough. Just let the cards fall how they are supposed to and stop trying to manipulate people.

Tell me this- what the hell are you doing here? You expect me to believe you are concerned for my money!? You've made it pretty clear that you don't give a shit about us "morons" and "idiots", so what does that leave as a reason for why you are here? Huh? How fucking dumb do you think people are? The weak hands have already been scared, stop wasting your time.

I care for altcoins in general specially the good ones. Scams like uro are damaging the reputation of not only alts but BTC too. I dont give a shit if noobs like you hand over your bitcoins to the dev.

Read my original post SLOWLY as I clearly mentioned things will sort out in few days and it will be clear that uro is a scam. I didnt respond to your post but you started the conversation by responding to my post.
THEREALWOOGI

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:39:21 AM

dev made http://tinychat.com/bohan0
majeis

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:41:15 AM

Wow, this place has just become a popcorn-fest of awesomeness in the last few days. I guess I'll jump back in for a few pages.

the bag holders will get shit on hard, this kid will leave you high and dry with a big dusty bag of worthless fertilizer coins

Why should anybody listen to IconicExpert (you), the known scammer?

How about the fact that people are buying a coin essentially developed by loljosh from XLB?

Same day of the "creation" of this coin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=318579

Hello Majeis, you raise some good points,

Your frustration over this loljosh is obvious.

How do you connect the two?

<paragraphs of unrelated text chiming in on the defense>

He's listed in the trust profile for true-asset's account from the same day of the creation of this project's announcement thread.

Got anymore spin?

I have used purchased services from loljosh. Anyone can see this from my public forum profile, as you have mentioned.

Check out the 2h timescale for XLB on bitcoinwisdom if you want a preview of your future:

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/mintpal/xlbbtc

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
pozmu

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:41:53 AM

Asia + crypto so far:
Satoshi Nakamoto
Mark Karpeles

Now we got true-asset.
I just wonder what kind of fame he'll get...

stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:43:29 AM

Lol at all the noobs going to lose their btc. Every fucking time the pumpers makes you believe this coin is the real deal and you greedy noobs fall for it. I have no pity for you suckers. Wait a week and revisit this post as truth will be out by then.

P.S. I have heard that AFP have been informed about the issue and they are investigating.

+1

HOW STUPID PPL CAN BE

We know you are IconicExpert, so how do you expect anybody to listen to anything you say?

this stupid scam is damaging alt coin world and i can't help mocking at either stupid morons or fucking scammers.

You are such a fool. If you would stop acting like IconicExpert and spreading baseless FUD every 5 minutes I would stop calling you out.

This coin has potential to change the course of altcoins and fools like you are trying to hold it back so you can profit off of it more, or because you are sour your own precious scamshitcoin isn't getting attention instead. If it is a scam, it will become obvious soon enough- your rantings will play no role in that. If it is not a scam, it will become obvious soon enough. Just let the cards fall how they are supposed to and stop trying to manipulate people.

Tell me this- what the hell are you doing here? You expect me to believe you are concerned for my money!? You've made it pretty clear that you don't give a shit about us "morons" and "idiots", so what does that leave as a reason for why you are here? Huh? How fucking dumb do you think people are? The weak hands have already been scared, stop wasting your time.

I care for altcoins in general specially the good ones. Scams like uro are damaging the reputation of not only alts but BTC too. I dont give a shit if noobs like you hand over your bitcoins to the dev.

Read my original post SLOWLY as I clearly mentioned things will sort out in few days and it will be clear that uro is a scam. I didnt respond to your post but you started the conversation by responding to my post.

Uhh I was talking to multipool... But anyways, you have ZERO proof this is a scam. If you would pay attention you would see that this coin has more legitimacy than most any other altcoin you can find nowadays. SHOW ME ONE COIN (other than VRC) which has this degree of transparency.

This coin has potential to move altcoins in a new direction, and if so you won't see it until it is too late. I'll take the risk. You quite possibly could be shitting on the future of altcoins, with no justification. Congrats.

http://tinychat.com/UroCoin
multipoolcoin

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:45:30 AM

Keep hyping this scam coin to lure the sheeps for the slaughters.

Coin has had 4 massive dumps, already reached its bubble, Chinese investor dumped. What do you think its next? Yes come put all your btc into this, a video of a guy ranting and talking like a teenager is a good reason to not touch it with a bare pole

You think Asia coin was bad, u just wait

there is no Chinese investors!

only Chinese-origin scammer and indian brain behind.
Allow

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:46:01 AM

Asia + crypto so far:
Satoshi Nakamoto
Mark Karpeles

Now we got true-asset.
I just wonder what kind of fame he'll get...

stormia

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:46:14 AM

Keep hyping this scam coin to lure the sheeps for the slaughters.

Coin has had 4 massive dumps, already reached its bubble, Chinese investor dumped. What do you think its next? Yes come put all your btc into this, a video of a guy ranting and talking like a teenager is a good reason to not touch it with a bare pole

You think Asia coin was bad, u just wait

there is no Chinese investors!

only Chinese-origin scammer and indian brain behind.

show your face
cebb

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:48:25 AM

+1

HOW STUPID PPL CAN BE

Uhh I was talking to multipool... But anyways, you have ZERO proof this is a scam. If you would pay attention you would see that this coin has more legitimacy than most any other altcoin you can find nowadays. SHOW ME ONE COIN (other than VRC) which has this degree of transparency.

This coin has potential to move altcoins in a new direction, and if so you won't see it until it is too late. I'll take the risk. You quite possibly could be shitting on the future of altcoins, with no justification. Congrats.

Litecoin ppc dgc doge just to name  a few. All those are transparent coins with well known non scammer devs.

So whats ur point? If you want to say that if the devnis well known to the community the coin will soar in value? Go look at aur and see the future of uro.
mikelitoris

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:50:56 AM

Trying to help you fertilizer coin bag holders is like banging my fucking head into a brick wall, it's such a rediculous scam, did you all eat paint chips when you were kids?

6561742061206469636b
Allow

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:53:17 AM

cebb

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:54:37 AM

Trying to help you fertilizer coin bag holders is like banging my fucking head into a brick wall, it's such a rediculous scam, did you all eat paint chips when you were kids?

Classic example of greater fool theory. Fools buying in the hope of handing over  the bag to greater fool in future. What they fail to realise that there may not be a greater fool out there than themselves and they will be the one holding worthless bag.

It is a zero sum game. If the pumpers end up with more btc than they started fools will end up with less btc.
mikelitoris

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:55:40 AM

That time cover is gold, i can't wait for this kid to leave all you paint chip eaters high and dry with no bitcoin

6561742061206469636b
multipoolcoin

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:56:59 AM

That time cover is gold, i can't wait for this kid to leave all you paint chip eaters high and dry with no bitcoin
this fucking chinese dev is collaborating with indian brains.

they already took their profits. so stupid
numbertech

Activity: 428
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:57:59 AM

GO here http://tinychat.com/Uro
stormia

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:58:03 AM

+1

HOW STUPID PPL CAN BE

Litecoin ppc dgc doge just to name  a few. All those are transparent coins with well known non scammer devs.

So whats ur point? If you want to say that if the devnis well known to the community the coin will soar in value? Go look at aur and see the future of uro.

I don't consider those "altcoins" in the same category that I am speaking of. Those are well established coins..

If you are comparing this AUR, then you clearly have not even read the OP...

My points are:
this could be the future of altcoins in commodities
you have no proof it is a scam, so why call it one?
multipoolcoin

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:58:20 AM

Classic example of greater fool theory. Fools buying in the hope of handing over  the bag to greater fool in future. What they fail to realise that there may not be a greater fool out there than themselves and they will be the one holding worthless bag.

It is a zero sum game. If the pumpers end up with more btc than they started fools will end up with less btc.

+1
AlfaONE

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:59:04 AM

multipoolcoin is against Chinese and Indian looking people, he also hates Blacks  whites and Jews....Go FXX# ur self multipoolcoin

this fucking chinese dev is collaborating with indian brains.

they already took their profits. so stupid

"Together we stand for a fairness and truth"
stormia

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:59:41 AM

Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: