Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:57:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you like the new Uro logo?
Yes - 69 (54.3%)
No - 33 (26%)
I like the new and old ones equally - 8 (6.3%)
Undecided - 17 (13.4%)
Total Voters: 127

Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][URO] A Real Long Term Currency: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea Fertilizer  (Read 247320 times)
multipoolcoin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:33:47 AM

All this Chinese scammer is doing is providing a sales pitch , he will cash in when is got is thousands of btc:

•Leading you to believe you can profit from Uro with no backing proof or evidence there is any company backing it up
•Claiming to know unique market trends and to know that URO will replace BTC
•Promising quick, large and guaranteed returns.
•is using several people to hype URO so newbie buyers can buy URO at inflate prices.
•They have apparently set up a channel to lure in newbie investors and anyone on that channel who ask any negative question get banned and kicked. While they keep telling people that URO will make them millionaires
• IS claiming misleading statements and outlandish future projections to entice to buy this scam coin
• There are actually selling URO they bought before the rise in price they created with this fake PR stunt

Who wants to make this Bouan character a millionaire ?
Who wants to fall for his Pump and dump schemes?
Who wants to become this manipulators sheep in order to make him rich?
URO is here to make money off of your gullibility
Buan and his associate are getting paid to promote URO (UNO?), they  created pure hype with this fake UREA deal which has never occurred.
There was never a deal made with any companies its pure fakery , they used that to lure you into investing in URO

The pump has stopped, the price has already collapses 3 floors down, the chart does not lie. You have been warned.

many associates are indians.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:34:59 AM

So, I do lost 3.5 btc for holding this coin, and now I'm almost at the starting point.
What's going on.

I know why your pray will never be answered!
ShibecoinSucks

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:37:27 AM

All this Chinese scammer is doing is providing a sales pitch , he will cash in when is got is thousands of btc:

•Leading you to believe you can profit from Uro with no backing proof or evidence there is any company backing it up
•is using several people to hype URO so newbie buyers can buy URO at inflate prices.
•They have apparently set up a channel to lure in newbie investors and anyone on that channel who ask any negative question get banned and kicked. While they keep telling people that URO will make them millionaires
• IS claiming misleading statements and outlandish future projections to entice to buy this scam coin
• There are actually selling URO they bought before the rise in price they created with this fake PR stunt

Buan and his associate are getting paid to promote URO (UNO?), they  created pure hype with this fake UREA deal which has never occurred.
There was never a deal made with any companies its pure fakery , they used that to lure you into investing in URO

The pump has stopped, the price has already collapses 3 floors down, the chart does not lie. You have been warned.

Your entire Bitcointalk posts have all been FUD. I dont think anyone is going to listen to you, even if you have some good bullet points. What I really am interested in knowing is: If you are a a troll FUDDER, why do you this? Why spend the entire day (which is evidenced by the timestamps on your posts) fudding URO? What do you get out of it? It's just too obvious that you are trying so hard to scare people about this coin, but really nobody cares if its a scam if they can make money off it. Please answer my questions, ill pay you!

ICEBERG COIN SUCKED!

QORA
multipoolcoin

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:38:58 AM

Your entire Bitcointalk posts have all been FUD. I dont think anyone is going to listen to you, even if you have some good bullet points. What I really am interested in knowing is: If you are a a troll FUDDER, why do you this? Why spend the entire day (which is evidenced by the timestamps on your posts) fudding URO? What do you get out of it? It's just too obvious that you are trying so hard to scare people about this coin, but really nobody cares if its a scam if they can make money off it. Please answer my questions, ill pay you!

you really suck.

this man is most intelligent one i find in this crack of dog shit.

others are either scammer associates or retards.
mistersushi

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:42:19 AM

Thanks to the FUDsters who showed up to represent in the tinychat sessions.  It all makes sense now--you really are mouth-breathing idiots, and stupid punk kids.  You're not even faking it.  LMFAO

+1 Notice how none of them were willing to show their faces or share their real names yet they still incessantly criticize, berate, and call a man who does so a scammer. Cowards.

Yeah but what struck me more was their outright stupidity.
bitbd83

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Crypto Enthusiast, BD

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:43:02 AM

you really suck.

I fuck u dumbASS, motherfucker BLOODY RACIST.

Try best at: |OK Pay-Quick Change| USD-BTC-LTC-EUR-WIRE-VISA/MASTER Find me:  https://onename.io/bitcoinbd
Please donate few BTC : 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
Mine all CryptoNote coin with a ready GUI client-Excellent solution. Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
xCryptoManiaX

Activity: 361
Merit: 137

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:43:09 AM

something about him in this picture never looked quite right to me.

try for yourself.  http://fotoforensics.com/

not sure why no one is interested in this, just saying...
? what do you see?

i think people might not know what they are looking at so let me help out a little bit. you think the guy in the video chat looked like the twitter photo? of course he did. it's called photoshop.

so here's what you can see with the visible eye.

look at the shadow behind his head. why doesn't it effect the greenearth logo?

why does he appear to be looking in a totally different direction than everybody else?

why does he appear to be leaning against a wall when there is no wall there, only a banner.

his entire lighting is different than the other 3 men in the photo.

if you can't see any of that. here's the error level analysis. this ones the obvious kicker.

I just uploaded a picture I took myself and haven't altered, and got the same weird color distortions. doesn't mean anything

ShibecoinSucks

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:43:47 AM

you really suck.

AND GUESS WHAT FOLKS....this moron's WHOLE ACCOUNT is just posts of FUD. And that's all.....

ICEBERG COIN SUCKED!

QORA
vipin.khatri20

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:44:07 AM

you really suck.

Multipoolcoin you say you are chinese and you are attacking Indians without any proof. Let me tell you that you are the sickest person I have ever seen, you chinese bastard tell me one coin when an Indian has scammed people. Why don't you do something productive with your life instead of staying in your own filth, you asshole.
vipin.khatri20

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:49:07 AM

Guys read this press release by Greenearth systems private limited.  http://greenearthsystems.com.au/world-first-by-green-earth-uro-for-urea/  . 
multipoolcoin

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:50:53 AM

you really suck.

AND GUESS WHAT FOLKS....this moron's WHOLE ACCOUNT is just posts of FUD. And that's all.....

stupid moron. hold tight and buy more shit!
multipoolcoin

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:53:14 AM

Already been proven this website was hijacked from the original and modified. URO is dead, even the bag holder got rid of their coin , I guess you one of the few bag holders , holding onto this scam coin expecting a pump. Won't happen I can guarantee that! Whales have exited

Guys read this press release by Greenearth systems private limited.  http://greenearthsystems.com.au/world-first-by-green-earth-uro-for-urea/  .  

full of indian origin Australian scumbags here.

but they use a Chinese fucker face
vipin.khatri20

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:58:44 AM

Already been proven this website was hijacked from the original and modified. URO is  heading towards nothing and will remember for nothing apart it was a clever elaborated scam, even the bag holder got rid of their coin , I guess you one of the few bag holders , holding onto this scam coin expecting a pump. Won't happen I can guarantee that! Whales have exited , now lets see how you get your buy support.

Guys read this press release by Greenearth systems private limited.  http://greenearthsystems.com.au/world-first-by-green-earth-uro-for-urea/  .  

First of all I am not a bag holder of Uro and how can you say its proven. You FUDs can't prove anything just troll about your fantasy stories. There are all the deatails in the article about transaction number, Sales tax , VAT and more. If you believe that this is scam the get the fuck out of this thread instead invest in some good coin.
multipoolcoin

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:01:25 AM

Already been proven this website was hijacked from the original and modified. URO is dead, even the bag holder got rid of their coin , I guess you one of the few bag holders , holding onto this scam coin expecting a pump. Won't happen I can guarantee that! Whales have exited

go fuck a dog yo street hooker!!!!!!
or put a large Chinese bamboo on to ur (anus) dipASS

lol. hoe you did't buy above 0.002. this shit will never recover.

if you are scam associates, fuck you.

if you are stupid newbie, you are so pathetic trying to save this sinking ship.

you should curse fucking Chinese/indian co-scammers. not me
vipin.khatri20

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:02:56 AM

You bastard is it so difficult for you to understand that please leave this thread. Either you are so jealous of someone getting success or you are just a troll doing this for petty change. Go f**k yourself. Indians are far better than scams like you and one of the best example is SFR(Saffroncoin) dev, working day and night.
Liquid71

Activity: 835
Merit: 1000

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:05:10 AM

if you think it's a scam or not who cares, money to be made trading and we are starting a new pump ride the wave

multipoolcoin

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:05:20 AM

You bastard is it so difficult for you to understand that please leave this thread. Either you are so jealous of someone getting success or you are just a troll doing this for petty change. Go f**k yourself. Indians are far better than scams like you and one of the best example is SFR(Saffroncoin) dev, working day and night.

this scam is far from success. only made "dev" and associates rich.

if you believe in this shit. buy all in.

mistersushi

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:06:03 AM

Man I am definitely not a politically-correct person, but in addition to being foul, stupid, and desperate, you are way out of line.
Glizlack

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:08:18 AM

Not sure how he gets away with it. If you look at his post history their are lots of examples at the very least of race baiting. And hate speech towards individuals from many asian countries.

Steve

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
1 1 0 0 1 1 1 0 0 0 1

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:08:30 AM

Man I am definitely not a politically-correct person, but in addition to being foul, stupid, and desperate, you are way out of line.

That's why you need to report him like I did.  Hopefully they'll look into cyber-bullying or hate speech.
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: