Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:48:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you like the new Uro logo?
Yes - 69 (54.3%)
No - 33 (26%)
I like the new and old ones equally - 8 (6.3%)
Undecided - 17 (13.4%)
Total Voters: 127

Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][URO] A Real Long Term Currency: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea Fertilizer  (Read 247320 times)
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:53:39 AM

there is too much fud here, don't want too believe, moving on now. check out shield coin, 1,090,000 coins no premine pow over
But you are a fudster. Won't the fud follow you everywhere you go?

lol, i ain't bothered if its a scam or not. im not in it. im looking to buy as its cheap, but i still don't buy the fact that dev says 1 uro = 1 metric tonne of UREA
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
davisgreen

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:55:51 AM

Did ny1 claim the 88btc bounty yet by proving that yesterdays uro urea deal which went through was fake.
Come on fudsters..that is a lot of very easy money.
Just writing bull shit crap here whole day doesnt do ny good.
If u really care about people here and are preventing them from a scam..go do some easy work and prove to all of us that it was fake and there is big bounty for it.
And if u cant then dont waste ur and our time screaming baseless fud.

Thanks

can you link to the bounty?
https://twitter.com/UroFoundation/status/487311148056731649

And I will bump this on every page until ny1 of u fudsters claim the bounty or u guys stop spreading baseless fud

The bountys been set by the people accused of scamming!! wtf if proved they are scamming they're hardly going to pay the bounty are they!!!

I think they are willing to escrow..speak to them.

My point is- we have listened to baseless crap for almost 2 days now. ..we all heard it. Thanks.  Now wait it out or prove n claim the bounty. Pleasw dont spam the same crap over n over again.
Thanks

Of course they wont! I worry about you people!
Well sorry to say this..I think u all r retards. Now how does ur baseless statement do any good "I worry they wont"!!??? U have ny basis for this...did u try n they told u they wont escrow!!! For me this is stupid spamm n trolling. And it needs to stop.
And u are a senior member of the bitcoin community. Great job..thanks for ur detailed insight and input!!!!

https://twitter.com/UroFoundation/status/487311148056731649

Several people have asked since yesterday, dev has come online without comment today, the only customer is a fashion retailer and something linked to a commodity at a 50th of it's value is getting dumped like crazy. Common I'm not being horrible but are you fucking braindead or bagholding? green earth systems is a modified security systems website the same business type bohens a director for!!! http://au.linkedin.com/in/truhd

edit: yes senior because I've got the sense to do two seconds of research before throwing my money away on stupid scams.

That means u can claim the bounty..well done..congrats..just tell them n njoy ur 88 btc.

Well I did my 1 week research n invested in uro ( what I cud afford to loose n take the risk ) when uro was 0.0005.

Yes we all heard this.  Now will u reapeat this for 2 days here !!! Or move on as u m sure have better things to in ur life!!!!
Thts my question.

Bump

▄▀▀▀▄
             █     █
▄█▀▀▄▄       █     █       ▄▄▀▀█▄
█     ▀▄▄    █     █    ▄▄▀     █
 █▄      ▀▄▄ █     █ ▄▄▀      ▄█
   ▀▄       ▀█▄   ▄█▀       ▄▀
     ▀▀▄     █ ▀▄▀ █     ▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄  █▄▀ ▀▄█  ▄▀▀
           ███     ███
        ▄▄▀  █▀▄ ▄▀█  ▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀     █ ▄▀▄ █     ▀▄▄
   ▄▀       ▄█▀   ▀█▄       ▀▄
 █▀      ▄▀▀ █     █ ▀▀▄      ▀█
█     ▄▀▀    █     █    ▀▀▄     █
▀█▄▄▀▀       █     █       ▀▀▄▄█▀
             █     █
              ▀▄▄▄▀

▄████████████▄▄████████████████████▄██▄███████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████████████▄██████████████████▀████▄████████████████
████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀████▄████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀███████████████
▀████████████▀▀███▀███████████████████████████▀█████████████
Post-Cosmic

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:58:59 AM

A skilled, reasonable, responsible trader does not care whether something ends up being a scam or not, in the end.

A skilled trader simply makes money, regardless of where price goes ; No matter the pumps, the dumps ; Whether the alleged con artists' shell companies end up being exposed, or the entire proof of concept successfully blossoming into an active genuine commodity value-exchange facilitation mechanism ; it doesn't matter in the end, you should be able to lock in profit & walk away with net gains either way.

If you can't, stop trading, and keep lapping up whale paychecks for fudmongering Wink

Bumped for posterity of truth ~ this applies to -ALL ALTCOINS- ~ simply learn to trade from a low price entry to a higher price exit, you don't need to worry about what X dev's intentions really are..don't try to read dev minds, just make your money & walk away free.. I don't even bother having an opinion whether the URO project is legitimate or not, who even cares, it's not necessary for me to make good trades based on price/volume alone.. I buy @ .005-.0095, resell 25-60% higher, rinse-repeat, simple.. =/

Even if you're busy at work all day/week and only have a tiny bit of time to trade, you can still set low buy orders across many top active alt markets and at least a few of them will get filled ; then, because they were quite low-priced, you'll 95% of the time be able to exit at higher, with profit, whether it's minutes after fill or days later - then at the end of the month you'll have made more than was lost on those few trades that didn't turn out so well...
bitbd83

Activity: 224

Crypto Enthusiast, BD

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:00:36 AM

tl:dr  Huh why are you here?

Just to get some of the fud out of the way

The website  greenearthsystems.com.au  "(.com)" is the real website backed by GES and posted by the Dev.

check there twitter and there websites here is a few of them, email them, phone them, you can do it this information is public!
 www.gescommodity.com | www.gesrenewable.com | www.greensoil.com.au | www.greenearthsystems.com.au

run a whois on greenearthsystems.com.au and you will see it was made over 4 years ago long before btc was even mainstream and is indeed registered to its proper participants

now greenearthsystems.net.au (.net) !Warning bear trap alert go whois this site and see what you find, it was made recent and is was the troll toll to heaven today.

trolls came in claiming to it be the other site,  so people would doubt this coins integrity , this was there trap get people to dump so they can buy massive amounts go look at the block explorer (they been moving there coins around I noticed but there is still more fat wallets now, please note do not attack me I did not make this trap I tried to warn you, you guys just fell for it if you sold, sorry, if you were smart and bought congrats you probably did your research and are not a complete noob trader listing to random twitters.

Wink

So to sum up today`s actions (btw sorry If I raged a little on cam)  please keep in mind I am just a human/investor like you and have nothing to do with this coins development, so do not let my actions alter your mind on buying or selling this coin biased of things I say and or do you should make up your own mind and research for yourself, I can tell by the market that 99% of you do not think for yourself and it makes me ashamed to be the same species as you, wake up my fellow humans please stop being zombie sheeps it hurts me to watch  Cry

but anyways

I am a farmer and I can see how this coin can help start a new era of straight commodity trading and it is the first coin to do this which is pretty damn cool, by the volume you can tell there is so many interested people in it but most are in it for the wrong reasons.

here Is a list of things I like about Uro and some little things I learned with talking with the Dev (I hope someone post the videos I did not record but he did say he was working on videos sometime very soon) thankfully there will be no spam in them when he does and he can get his point across nice and clear for everyone.

1. The dev cares about this coin he was on cam! answering all questions (if you want to call them that) most of them just accusations to fud,  even after only having 3 hours of sleep because of all the panic going on and even getting emotional about his own coin it shows me he cares, and he is trying to make a change for the good of all humans! and you guys this is 0 premine, you should really respect him as dev and this coin and the future it may bring mankind.

2. I am a farmer myself so I can relate to this coin, Urea goes bad, so If I could have a stock of it at a set price at a set time so I do not have to gamble in the future, think it as if you buy gas at 5$ and you think the price is going to go up, you can stock on it and they have to honor that price you bought at that time because it is encrypted in the chain/block and back 1 to 1, or say you want 100 apples but the price might go up, you can buy them in stock and they won`t go bad and you can get them sent as needed also pay the price you are willing to pay up front.  (great idea btw for lots of things not just urea)

3. Someone asked why Urea he answered that I forget what he said but it was a good point, had to do with the energy cost and food price cost.

4. He explained all the contracts and if you research you will find them all to be true, some of you demanding to see the first buyers shipment, guys you cannot expect a private buyer which there has been one it is even on the official GES site if you wake up and read you would know, but yah you can`t expect a the dev of this coin to show shipments and tracking numbers for someone else`s private orders, that is like the person at costco telling everyone in the store what you bought when you left, just silly and arrogant how some of you think, heck I am a kid and I think more logical then most of you, email them and make a order yourself.... but if you really want the proof I am working on my way to make my own order if you really really want you can donate to me and I will show the urea on my doorstep feel free to inbox me if you want to help me get there (I could use the help to be honest) I am not a whale and cannot do this on my own, I know I posted a screen shot earlier of me emailing them saying I had 12,500 Uro I actually miss read and thought it was 1,250 and well to be honest may have been just checking to see if things were in order and what emails would respond, (sorry to waste your time ges but hopefully I can make a real order soon), but yah when I get there guys I will take a video of it in my barns and me dancing on it if you really want proof that bad feel free to donate me 4892 uro right now Smiley

5. ugg I dunno why I even try it is so late and I am probably pissing off a hugh whale right now and rather not die... whatever dude man guys I am staying in I know what future this coin holds and what future commodity backed coins will hold like this in the future,holding this one like no other.

congrats on if you read this whole thing you might be a smart trader, cheers.

ugg there is so much more I want to say but after seeing how many of you acted in the market I don`t even think it is worth my time

p.s. looking forward to a solo chat without all the spam,videos and trolls in your up coming videos Mr Dev man sir hero satoshi 2.0

bumping my own post so people can see the truth.

bump

guys stop falling for this shit please, there is people out to ruin this coin, why do you think?, because it is first in its class and is the real deal.

Try best at: |OK Pay-Quick Change| USD-BTC-LTC-EUR-WIRE-VISA/MASTER Find me:  https://onename.io/bitcoinbd
Please donate few BTC : 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
Mine all CryptoNote coin with a ready GUI client-Excellent solution. Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
myxamop

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:01:37 AM

lol the fud never stops, I hope u guys sell every single last coin, you don`t deserve any uro.
Problem in that they have no any uro coin, they appear there,where they see a success, which is so rare in their lives of loosers
FoeRest

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:04:29 AM

majeis does not matter who codes the coin (look at bitcoin you fool), not to mention there is not proof at all that  loljosh coded it he purchased services from him so what? , get real man, more fud, pre preemptive fud to, they saw this coin as a threat early and now that the deals are secure they are real scared of it, you guys should embrace this coin, look at true asset he embraces all coins, as do I, I don`t need to fud a coin to make my coin look better, just shows how bad your coin is, enjoy that vrt i like your donations as well 0... I wonder why majies, prehaps you say nothing useful and even have a scrub asic spam wall at the bottom of all your post, inb4 you change your donations address to have coins in it, get real fuds give me some real proof there is a 88 btc bounty out for anyone who proves ges is not behind uro, please prove me wrong... O WAIT  Huh Huh Huh what is this you cant? that is what I thought.  
majeis

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:13:49 AM

majeis does not matter who codes the coin (look at bitcoin you fool), not to mention there is not proof at all that  loljosh coded it, get real man, more fud, pre preemptive fud to, they saw this coin as a threat early and now that the deals are secure they are real scared of it, you guys should embrace this coin, look at true asset he embraces all coins, as do I, I don`t need to fud a coin to make my coin look better, just shows how bad your coin is, enjoy that vrt i like your donations as well 0... I wonder why majies, prehaps you say nothing useful and even have a scrub asic spam wall at the bottom of all your post, inb4 you change your donations address to have coins in it, get real fuds give me some real proof there is a 88 btc bounty out for anyone who proves ges is not behind uro, please prove me wrong... O WAIT  Huh Huh Huh what is this you cant? that is what I thought.  

I only stopped in to repeat this one point that everyone keeps ignoring like it doesn't matter. If you want to resort to ad hominem attacks about how poor I am, then that's your own problem, but that only deflects from the issue.

You think it'll inspire investor confidence to know that the origins of their currency, if only in part, are a team of known scammers that create altcoins for P&D schemes?

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
sdersdf2

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:27:00 AM

Not sure I'm reading it right, but someone's on bittrex trying to make it look like there's wider buy support than there really is. Buy order book is dominated by "0.3 URO" orders as far down the buy order list as Bittrex allows viewers to see.
danonthehill

Activity: 710

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:29:28 AM

if you do read fud, research it first before selling if you are convinced it is real with proof

research
research
research
research

You should probably do some of that "research" you're so concerned about and click on true-asset's trust profile. You'll see loljosh there from day 1 of this project.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=318579

After that, you should "research" loljosh. Then after that you should "research" templar77. Then after that "research" the XLB scam.

Here's a google search of the forums doing just that for you:

https://www.google.com/cse?cx=016660200577587308545%3Aesf40ml9aag&ie=UTF-8&q=loljosh

https://www.google.com/cse?cx=016660200577587308545%3Aesf40ml9aag&ie=UTF-8&q=templar77

https://www.google.com/cse?cx=016660200577587308545%3Aesf40ml9aag&ie=UTF-8&q=xlb%20scam

Think it's FUD?

I have used purchased services from loljosh. Anyone can see this from my public forum profile, as you have mentioned.

By research, we mean READ THE THREAD; this point has already been addressed hundreds of pages back. Some of us have been asking questions of this coin for weeks.  Do you think we all jumped on board without asking any questions? Wan't the same accusation made of Dan Metcalfe the XC dev?  That would make Bohan the potential victim of a scam, not a scammer, so is a fallacious statement.  
pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:30:00 AM

You should probably do some of that "research" you're so concerned about and click on true-asset's trust profile. You'll see loljosh there from day 1 of this project.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=318579

After that, you should "research" loljosh. Then after that you should "research" templar77. Then after that "research" the XLB scam.

Here's a google search of the forums doing just that for you:

https://www.google.com/cse?cx=016660200577587308545%3Aesf40ml9aag&ie=UTF-8&q=loljosh

https://www.google.com/cse?cx=016660200577587308545%3Aesf40ml9aag&ie=UTF-8&q=templar77

https://www.google.com/cse?cx=016660200577587308545%3Aesf40ml9aag&ie=UTF-8&q=xlb%20scam

Think it's FUD?

I have used purchased services from loljosh. Anyone can see this from my public forum profile, as you have mentioned.

WHY DON'T YOU REVEAL YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH LOLJOSH

apparently you had personal issues with loljosh over your own coin, and have obviously not gotten over it.

majeis = BCCDev and Matheison
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=593562.0

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
danonthehill

Activity: 710

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:31:52 AM

Not sure I'm reading it right, but someone's on bittrex trying to make it look like there's wider buy support than there really is. Buy order book is dominated by "0.3 URO" orders as far down the buy order list as Bittrex allows viewers to see.

No that has the opposite effect, it is used to create the perception that there is less buy support than there actually is, looks like it worked on you.
Wolffish

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:37:01 AM

I did little math and this coin might be reaching 1:1 ratio with BTC
Some of you may ask WHY??

Because I realized, that it's all crypto business, not fertilize business...

So far they did perfect job:

1) They (URO team) created well working crypto blockchain - no IPO, no premine, etc

2) Then they started to accumulate URO:

3) After accumulating decent amount (100000?) of URO they announced fertilize deal:
http://greenearthsystems.com.au/world-first-by-green-earth-uro-for-urea/

4) As expected price went up almost 10 x

5) Then, first cashout  -  amazing profit!

6) Initiated massive fud campain: price dropped almost 15 x:

7) Accumulating again

Future plans:

8] After accumulation process they will announce new UREA fertilizer deal and prices are going REALLY CRAZY

9) After URO price is over 0,5 BTC fertilize company can cash out

9B) If it's scam, then URO team can cash out all the money Cheesy
T.Stuart

Activity: 644

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:38:27 AM

Out of the four ratifying parties of the Uro Protocol (members of the Uro Foundation), it is impossible to find even the slightest information online about the people representing two of them:

Mr Schalk Davidson, Durban, South Africa

Mr Mohamad Z. Sukri, Hong Kong

(For the ratified protocol certificates see: http://uro.io/)

This is not normal at all. Beware.

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:42:30 AM

1) They (URO team) created well working crypto blockchain - no IPO, no premine, etc

3) After accumulating decent amount (100000?) of URO they announced fertilize deal:

7) Accumulating again

Future plans:

Cool After accumulation process they will announce new UREA fertilizer deal and prices are going REALLY CRAZY

what do you think of the possibilities of external persons being interested in making mega-btc by exactly the same methods?
why exactly does it need to be the coin team that are involved ?

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
Wolffish

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:51:27 AM

what do you think of the possibilities of external persons being interested in making mega-btc by exactly the same methods?
why exactly does it need to be the coin team that are involved ?

Because they stated from beginning that it's backed 1:1 to the value of 1 metric tonne of Urea.
bitbd83

Crypto Enthusiast, BD

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:02:32 PM

7) Accumulating again

Future plans:

8] After accumulation process they will announce new UREA fertilizer deal and prices are going REALLY CRAZY

Its so simple. ha--------what kinds of dedicated modern fudstyle is this???
Dev says from the start

1.1URO=1MT UREA
2. URO protocol was signed more than 15 days ago to accept URO as a payment
3. 15x down    BS pure BS - after all FUD 24hrs price 19% UP on mintpal
-----------
But doing some business ........isn't unnatural in cryptoland.

Try best at: |OK Pay-Quick Change| USD-BTC-LTC-EUR-WIRE-VISA/MASTER Find me:  https://onename.io/bitcoinbd
Please donate few BTC : 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
Mine all CryptoNote coin with a ready GUI client-Excellent solution. Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:02:52 PM

Notice True Asset skyped from an office full of employees, his critics skypes from dumpy 1 room apartments in their underwear or hid behind doge avatars, what does that tell you...
guolong9988

Activity: 179

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:11:37 PM

http://URO.pool.pe/

Reward System: Full Stratum/Vardiff system with PROP
Server Location: China/America
Pro Hardware: Connections: 10 gigabit network hypervisor/storage. Direct connection to AIMX, MSX
Storage: Fast ZFS based environment with SSD cache and 32 disks.
CPU: Xeon 64bit / 16 powerful CPU cores
Ram: 128 GB RAM.

Security:
Two different geo-locations Hot wallets (primary and instant back-up).
Offline secured cold Wallet.
Automated back-ups and warning system for operators.
Ddos protecion.

Welcome friends to join our team!

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
davisgreen

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:15:06 PM

Well i have seen scam coins- where the annonoymous devs- never reveal their identity and as soon as the coin hits the exchange- they dump their premine- aah they first have IPO to collect extra btc. And then they vanish.

And guess what- This is the first time I am seeing any alt coin ann thread with so much continuous baseless fud in last 2 days (why only last 2 days- because the price rose way beyond for a piss coin- get yourself educated first- urea is not piss)

And during all this fud- guess what the transaction of uro which happened with the urea deal with 12500 uro still stays here http://uroexplorer.cryptocuttlefish.cc/address/UkTxkgTehxnrrmuUdx8hXre2GyUaeNasbW

Use your brain - if you know about purecoin e.g - if it was a scam- all this amount of uro would have been dumped by now when the price hit 0.038 btc!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bump

▄▀▀▀▄
             █     █
▄█▀▀▄▄       █     █       ▄▄▀▀█▄
█     ▀▄▄    █     █    ▄▄▀     █
 █▄      ▀▄▄ █     █ ▄▄▀      ▄█
   ▀▄       ▀█▄   ▄█▀       ▄▀
     ▀▀▄     █ ▀▄▀ █     ▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄  █▄▀ ▀▄█  ▄▀▀
           ███     ███
        ▄▄▀  █▀▄ ▄▀█  ▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀     █ ▄▀▄ █     ▀▄▄
   ▄▀       ▄█▀   ▀█▄       ▀▄
 █▀      ▄▀▀ █     █ ▀▀▄      ▀█
█     ▄▀▀    █     █    ▀▀▄     █
▀█▄▄▀▀       █     █       ▀▀▄▄█▀
             █     █
              ▀▄▄▄▀

▄████████████▄▄████████████████████▄██▄███████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████████████▄██████████████████▀████▄████████████████
████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀████▄████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀███████████████
▀████████████▀▀███▀███████████████████████████▀█████████████
Chang Hum

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:15:32 PM

What the hell is an indian fashion retailer going to do with that much fertilizer?
Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: