Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:40:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you like the new Uro logo?
Yes - 69 (54.3%)
No - 33 (26%)
I like the new and old ones equally - 8 (6.3%)
Undecided - 17 (13.4%)
Total Voters: 127

Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][URO] A Real Long Term Currency: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea Fertilizer  (Read 247320 times)
davisgreen

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:18:09 PM

Did ny1 claim the 88btc bounty yet by proving that yesterdays uro urea deal which went through was fake.
Come on fudsters..that is a lot of very easy money.
Just writing bull shit crap here whole day doesnt do ny good.
If u really care about people here and are preventing them from a scam..go do some easy work and prove to all of us that it was fake and there is big bounty for it.
And if u cant then dont waste ur and our time screaming baseless fud.

Thanks

can you link to the bounty?
https://twitter.com/UroFoundation/status/487311148056731649

And I will bump this on every page until ny1 of u fudsters claim the bounty or u guys stop spreading baseless fud

The bountys been set by the people accused of scamming!! wtf if proved they are scamming they're hardly going to pay the bounty are they!!!

I think they are willing to escrow..speak to them.

My point is- we have listened to baseless crap for almost 2 days now. ..we all heard it. Thanks.  Now wait it out or prove n claim the bounty. Pleasw dont spam the same crap over n over again.
Thanks

Of course they wont! I worry about you people!
Well sorry to say this..I think u all r retards. Now how does ur baseless statement do any good "I worry they wont"!!??? U have ny basis for this...did u try n they told u they wont escrow!!! For me this is stupid spamm n trolling. And it needs to stop.
And u are a senior member of the bitcoin community. Great job..thanks for ur detailed insight and input!!!!

Several people have asked since yesterday, dev has come online without comment today, the only customer is a fashion retailer and something linked to a commodity at a 50th of it's value is getting dumped like crazy. Common I'm not being horrible but are you fucking braindead or bagholding? green earth systems is a modified security systems website the same business type bohens a director for!!! http://au.linkedin.com/in/truhd

edit: yes senior because I've got the sense to do two seconds of research before throwing my money away on stupid scams.

That means u can claim the bounty..well done..congrats..just tell them n njoy ur 88 btc.

Well I did my 1 week research n invested in uro ( what I cud afford to loose n take the risk ) when uro was 0.0005.

Yes we all heard this.  Now will u reapeat this for 2 days here !!! Or move on as u m sure have better things to in ur life!!!!
Thts my question.
Bump

▄▀▀▀▄
             █     █
▄█▀▀▄▄       █     █       ▄▄▀▀█▄
█     ▀▄▄    █     █    ▄▄▀     █
 █▄      ▀▄▄ █     █ ▄▄▀      ▄█
   ▀▄       ▀█▄   ▄█▀       ▄▀
     ▀▀▄     █ ▀▄▀ █     ▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄  █▄▀ ▀▄█  ▄▀▀
           ███     ███
        ▄▄▀  █▀▄ ▄▀█  ▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀     █ ▄▀▄ █     ▀▄▄
   ▄▀       ▄█▀   ▀█▄       ▀▄
 █▀      ▄▀▀ █     █ ▀▀▄      ▀█
█     ▄▀▀    █     █    ▀▀▄     █
▀█▄▄▀▀       █     █       ▀▀▄▄█▀
             █     █
              ▀▄▄▄▀

▄████████████▄▄████████████████████▄██▄███████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████████████▄██████████████████▀████▄████████████████
████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀████▄████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀███████████████
▀████████████▀▀███▀███████████████████████████▀█████████████
Chang Hum

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:23:44 PM

Did ny1 claim the 88btc bounty yet by proving that yesterdays uro urea deal which went through was fake.
Come on fudsters..that is a lot of very easy money.
Just writing bull shit crap here whole day doesnt do ny good.
If u really care about people here and are preventing them from a scam..go do some easy work and prove to all of us that it was fake and there is big bounty for it.
And if u cant then dont waste ur and our time screaming baseless fud.

Thanks

can you link to the bounty?

And I will bump this on every page until ny1 of u fudsters claim the bounty or u guys stop spreading baseless fud

The bountys been set by the people accused of scamming!! wtf if proved they are scamming they're hardly going to pay the bounty are they!!!

I think they are willing to escrow..speak to them.

My point is- we have listened to baseless crap for almost 2 days now. ..we all heard it. Thanks.  Now wait it out or prove n claim the bounty. Pleasw dont spam the same crap over n over again.
Thanks

Of course they wont! I worry about you people!
Well sorry to say this..I think u all r retards. Now how does ur baseless statement do any good "I worry they wont"!!??? U have ny basis for this...did u try n they told u they wont escrow!!! For me this is stupid spamm n trolling. And it needs to stop.
And u are a senior member of the bitcoin community. Great job..thanks for ur detailed insight and input!!!!

Several people have asked since yesterday, dev has come online without comment today, the only customer is a fashion retailer and something linked to a commodity at a 50th of it's value is getting dumped like crazy. Common I'm not being horrible but are you fucking braindead or bagholding? green earth systems is a modified security systems website the same business type bohens a director for!!! http://au.linkedin.com/in/truhd

edit: yes senior because I've got the sense to do two seconds of research before throwing my money away on stupid scams.

That means u can claim the bounty..well done..congrats..just tell them n njoy ur 88 btc.

Well I did my 1 week research n invested in uro ( what I cud afford to loose n take the risk ) when uro was 0.0005.

Yes we all heard this.  Now will u reapeat this for 2 days here !!! Or move on as u m sure have better things to in ur life!!!!
Thts my question.
Bump

Appreciate what you're trying to do for me but like I said it's unlikely he'll pay it if you do manage to claim it on my behalf I'll split it with you though
bitbd83

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Crypto Enthusiast, BD

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:27:51 PM

What the hell is an indian fashion retailer going to do with that much fertilizer?

I am an IMPORTER  from south east Asian region. Here I import everything legal belongs to my customer order.
Being a trading house (China, India, PAK, Bangladesh) have no fixed business but have some choices.
If you have real business experience with these countries u know better.

In our IRC/ERC (Import/Export Registration Certificate) its clearly mentioned- we may import/export anything legal & permitted by gov with paying applicable TAX/VAT misc cost.

If you don't understand feel free to PM me.
I do this types of business since 2008

Try best at: |OK Pay-Quick Change| USD-BTC-LTC-EUR-WIRE-VISA/MASTER Find me:  https://onename.io/bitcoinbd
Please donate few BTC : 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
Mine all CryptoNote coin with a ready GUI client-Excellent solution. Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:34:14 PM

what the serious holder are thinking to do?
Hold or sell?

And prove you are an holder and not a fucking fuder.

I know why your pray will never be answered!
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:35:34 PM

something about him in this picture never looked quite right to me.

try for yourself.  http://fotoforensics.com/

not sure why no one is interested in this, just saying...
? what do you see?

i think people might not know what they are looking at so let me help out a little bit. you think the guy in the video chat looked like the twitter photo? of course he did. it's called photoshop.

so here's what you can see with the visible eye.

look at the shadow behind his head. why doesn't it effect the greenearth logo?

why does he appear to be looking in a totally different direction than everybody else?

why does he appear to be leaning against a wall when there is no wall there, only a banner.

his entire lighting is different than the other 3 men in the photo.

if you can't see any of that. here's the error level analysis. this ones the obvious kicker.

[/quote

your are fucking moron dude and a bad detective.  OF course the LIGHT reflects off RED more then it does off black suits... you guys are taking THIS WAY toooo far... seriously.  get a life.  Give the guy a break.  Your telling me the three guys on the left decided to get together and take apicture holding the URO plaque.  And dev photo shopped his picture and had it edited in >?   Are you retarted?
davisgreen

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:44:14 PM

Its amazing to see how every creepy moron is a well qualified detective here... get a life. .nsa might hire u for ur work..go apply...

▄▀▀▀▄
             █     █
▄█▀▀▄▄       █     █       ▄▄▀▀█▄
█     ▀▄▄    █     █    ▄▄▀     █
 █▄      ▀▄▄ █     █ ▄▄▀      ▄█
   ▀▄       ▀█▄   ▄█▀       ▄▀
     ▀▀▄     █ ▀▄▀ █     ▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄  █▄▀ ▀▄█  ▄▀▀
           ███     ███
        ▄▄▀  █▀▄ ▄▀█  ▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀     █ ▄▀▄ █     ▀▄▄
   ▄▀       ▄█▀   ▀█▄       ▀▄
 █▀      ▄▀▀ █     █ ▀▀▄      ▀█
█     ▄▀▀    █     █    ▀▀▄     █
▀█▄▄▀▀       █     █       ▀▀▄▄█▀
             █     █
              ▀▄▄▄▀

▄████████████▄▄████████████████████▄██▄███████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████████████▄██████████████████▀████▄████████████████
████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀████▄████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀███████████████
▀████████████▀▀███▀███████████████████████████▀█████████████
bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:44:30 PM

i think people might not know what they are looking at so let me help out a little bit. you think the guy in the video chat looked like the twitter photo? of course he did. it's called photoshop.

why does he appear to be looking in a totally different direction than everybody else?

why does he appear to be leaning against a wall when there is no wall there, only a banner.

if you can't see any of that. here's the error level analysis. this ones the obvious kicker.

[/quote

your are fucking moron dude and a bad detective.  OF course the LIGHT reflects off RED more then it does off black suits... you guys are taking THIS WAY toooo far... seriously.  get a life.  Give the guy a break.  Your telling me the three guys on the left decided to get together and take apicture holding the URO plaque.  And dev photo shopped his picture and had it edited in >?   Are you retarted?

it's all ok. they didnt photoshop the pants in ... but they did his buttons ... i'm confused now ...

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
JTB800

Activity: 284

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:48:56 PM

I did little math and this coin might be reaching 1:1 ratio with BTC
Some of you may ask WHY??

Because I realized, that it's all crypto business, not fertilize business...

So far they did perfect job:

1) They (URO team) created well working crypto blockchain - no IPO, no premine, etc

2) Then they started to accumulate URO:

3) After accumulating decent amount (100000?) of URO they announced fertilize deal:
http://greenearthsystems.com.au/world-first-by-green-earth-uro-for-urea/

4) As expected price went up almost 10 x

5) Then, first cashout  -  amazing profit!

6) Initiated massive fud campain: price dropped almost 15 x:

7) Accumulating again

Future plans:

8] After accumulation process they will announce new UREA fertilizer deal and prices are going REALLY CRAZY

9) After URO price is over 0,5 BTC fertilize company can cash out

9B) If it's scam, then URO team can cash out all the money Cheesy

It's about time someone said the obvious. None of this happens without the whales being involved. And, whether or not that was in coordination with the devs or not doesn't matter. Nor does it matter if it is a "scam" or not. The pattern above is exactly what is happening (and has happened). Once the whales are in control, the "fundamentals" are irrelevant. Obviously for the longer term, it matters a great deal if the coin is a scam or not as the whales will swim away soon enough. But, for now, both sides are just playing the exact game they want you to play.
bitcad4u

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:57:10 PM

[/quote

your are fucking moron dude and a bad detective.  OF course the LIGHT reflects off RED more then it does off black suits... you guys are taking THIS WAY toooo far... seriously.  get a life.  Give the guy a break.  Your telling me the three guys on the left decided to get together and take apicture holding the URO plaque.  And dev photo shopped his picture and had it edited in >?   Are you retarted?

it's all ok. they didnt photoshop the pants in ... but they did his buttons ... i'm confused now ...

Yeah they took extra special care to photoshop the buttons... lol.  Damn I cant believe the children who come to play inCrypto... bunch of fucking fools.
FryguyUK
Legendary

Activity: 801

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:04:08 PM

So he photo shopped his weight and shirt buttons?

Come on
FryguyUK
Legendary

Activity: 801

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:07:31 PM

Photoshopped one of the flags too! Because theres point!

Hey fashion maker buys urea, people asking why.

You're asking why a clothes manufacturer has bought urea? jesus
Yalla

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:11:36 PM

https://i.imgur.com/uYITly5.png

wirerogue,
you present an interesting path of digital forensics. Would you kindly provide answers to the following:
1: Are you formally qualified in digital forensic examination and reporting?
2: if so, please confirm any formally recognised formal qualifications and when those were gained.
3; please present any formal experience you have attained in the field of digital forensics
4: for the site you reference to, being http://www.fotoforensics.com, which in its FAQ, makes this statement:

This free service is available to everyone. It is intended to give people an introduction to digital photo forensics and image analysis. This site does not draw conclusions or interpret results; it just shows raw data. As such, the algorithms on this free service are not intended for commercial or illegal uses. FotoForensics takes no responsibility for inaccurate, incorrect, or misleading analysis interpretations.

Would you be so kind as to provide a detailed means for your analysis, the forensic procedure for how it is formed, and what weight do you place on your own posting to not be inaccurate, incorrect, or misleading analysis interpretations for what you have presented.

looking forward to a civil and detailed response.
TIA
bitcad4u

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:15:38 PM

When this is over and URO proven NOT to be a Scam.  I am personally going back through this thread and copying every Fudders name here.  I am going to host a site "SatoshisWallofShame.com"  you can bet all your names will be posted on there.   Then I will  take it a step further, I wil engrave all your names on a physical plaque -  I will create a crypto currency with X amounts of units - X being the number of fudders names I collected.  X will be the max coins.  I will then have this new crypto coin represent your physical names on this plaque and allow people to trade you.

The coin name will be called IDIOTS.

Thank you for your time.

hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:17:11 PM

If people are trying to say that the guy in the red shirt has been photo shopped into that picture they are crazy. Nothing has been done to that photograph at all.

The shadow behind his head on the advertising board is the best example, its even got the reverse angle hair parting in it.

Ask anyone that knows anything about photo editing and they will tell you that it's virtually impossible to recreate a shadow without it looking fake..... and that one looks 100% real to me.

helloword2013

Activity: 333

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:17:53 PM

在这里争论没有任何意义。
真的假不了,假的真不了。
讨论多少BTC一个uro更是无意义,为什么非得用btc买uro呢。
你直接联系作者说的公司,不就是一个电话的事情嘛,1个URO能买1吨尿素,能买,ok那么可以放心的买uro了,反之uro不能买尿素,那问题不久很清楚了吗。
bitcad4u

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:19:04 PM

If people are trying to say that the guy in the red shirt has been photo shopped into that picture they are crazy. Nothing has been done to that photograph at all.

The shadow behind his head on the advertising board is the best example, its even got the reverse angle hair parting in it.

Ask anyone that knows anything about photo editing and they will tell you that it's virtually impossible to recreate a shadow without it looking fake..... and that one looks 100% real to me.

I can CONFIRM this is the SAME guy who was on google chat last night, and the SAME guy who was in tiny chat, trying to defend why this was no scam... problem is.. the idiot kids in here instead of listening to him jsu tplayed random videos over and over... how smart.

fools.  time will put you into your place.  I just wish time was now. 
raffern

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:21:41 PM

When this is over and URO proven NOT to be a Scam.  I am personally going back through this thread and copying every Fudders name here.  I am going to host a site "SatoshisWallofShame.com"  you can bet all your names will be posted on there.   Then I will  take it a step further, I wil engrave all your names on a physical plaque -  I will create a crypto currency with X amounts of units - X being the number of fudders names I collected.  X will be the max coins.  I will then have this new crypto coin represent your physical names on this plaque and allow people to trade you.

Thank you for your time.

+1000
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:21:53 PM

Thank you for your time.

please do it!

I know why your pray will never be answered!
Chang Hum

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:24:32 PM

Thank you for your time.

you're a cock then
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:26:00 PM

I can CONFIRM this is the SAME guy who was on google chat last night, and the SAME guy who was in tiny chat, trying to defend why this was no scam... problem is.. the idiot kids in here instead of listening to him jsu tplayed random videos over and over... how smart.

fools.  time will put you into your place.  I just wish time was now. 

Unfortunately I missed the chats last night but have been catching up with this thread today. Seems to me like lots of people are making assumptions without any real solid evidence to do so.

To be honest it doesn't really matter to me either way, I have held half and sold half of the URO I mined so am quite happy either way, what shall be shall be.
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: