Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:35:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you like the new Uro logo?
Yes - 69 (54.3%)
No - 33 (26%)
I like the new and old ones equally - 8 (6.3%)
Undecided - 17 (13.4%)
Total Voters: 127

Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][URO] A Real Long Term Currency: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea Fertilizer  (Read 247320 times)
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:15:14 PM

Here's an analogy that will help concerned people understand why a urea seller today would accept 12,500 URO for 12,500 tonnes or urea when the price of URO is so low...

It's simply a permanent store of wealth. Urea has a limited shelf life. The producer can't store urea for 5 years then sell it so what can they do to retain their value? Simple, accept 12,500 URO for equivalent purchase of urea today.

Take a look at gold in 1900, it was only $20 usd per ounce but is stable today well over $1000 usd per ounce. http://www.onlygold.com/coins/Gold-Double-Eagles.asp

In 1900 a lot of experts knew that the value of gold had the potential to reach over $1000 but they weren't willing to pay it because they can keep the gold for 100 years because gold will last 100 years. The is really no difference between gold and URO except for one major feature. URO protocol means that 1 URO = 1 tonne of urea. Obviously URO will last forever (like gold) and it's a store of wealth. Even if it takes 100 years to reach $300 per URO it's still a store of wealth. With URO you have the option of accepting it for urea and keeping it or you can go out any day in the future and get 1 tonne of urea or sit on URO for 100 years and watch it reach 300 usd. The interesting thing is though what happens if there is some world event that causes market price of 1 tonne of urea to reach $1000 per tonne? Simple, now 1 URO = $1000 Smiley....

Look at what happened to the phosphate market (also a component of fertilizer). In the mid 2000's phosphate skyrocketed in price from $50 per tonne to almost $450 per tonne. This could happen to urea prices, there is no reason that they can't skyrocket to over $3,000 per tonne

http://www.infomine.com/investment/metal-prices/phosphate-rock/all/  

So in theory if you own only 10 URO and some earthquake or drought causes a lower worldwide supply of urea and send urea price to $3,000 per tonne your 10 URO are now worth $30,000 USD !!

This explanation completely flies in the face of the reality of business.
Urea sellers are not speculators, and if they were they wouldn't be stupid enough to take a risk on Uro anyway.
They have bills to pay on a daily basis that get paid by selling Uro that day. They may take profits but their margins are not anywhere near being able to give urea away for free for 5 years. Holy shit a 10 year old wouldn't buy this.
Every day they have bills to employees, utilities, taxes, many other expenses. They pay these with sales of urea that occur with an immediacy that does not allow for speculation. End of this ridiculous point.

I understand what you're saying for sure. They can pay the bills with the thousands of dollars that they save in broker fees, bank fees and all of the middlemen along the way. The buyer of urea would even be willing to pay a fiat surcharge under the table for the shipment if it stills saves them money at the end of the day. URO will allow for the transfer of wealth from the middle men to everyday people. They will have plenty of money to pay their bills. Most of these companies are sitting on millions of dollars of assets anyways.

Ok so I import from China to the UK a lot, this is how it works.

I send a CHAPS payment from my bank to a forex agent for 25GBP this can be for any amount.

My forex agent gives me a price that is literally a couple of pips of interbank rate and charge me a 10GBP wire fee to send to the receivers bank.

I can send a million GBP to China and I get charges of 35GBP and get near enough interbank rate because my forex agent can buy straight off interbank markets, he takes about 0.01% as his cut

Not only that but I can book forwards of as much as I want so when GBP USD hits a high, I book it forwards and actually get much better rates than I would in future.

there is no thousands of dollars in bank and brokers fees.

BINTEX

Powered by,
J9901

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:15:46 PM

You guys are in for a big surprise this coming weekend

Kiss Kiss Kiss
sr.machado

Activity: 364

Twitter: @leandrogmachado

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:15:58 PM

CRYPTSY have added now URO!

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/247

BTC: 1LeandroRqTJf4stf2uD3TeYDszenqNHfz
Bitcoin protocol consultor
majeis

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:16:43 PM

You literally have to buy a boatload.

More likely to be shipped in a bulk carrier.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulk_carrier

So 1/2 to 1/5 of the entire shipping capacity of a Seawaymax-class vessel depending on the waters they're travelling through. Got it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seawaymax

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
sr.machado

Activity: 364

Twitter: @leandrogmachado

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:19:21 PM

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/247

Go to cryptsy too guys! Cheesy

BTC: 1LeandroRqTJf4stf2uD3TeYDszenqNHfz
Bitcoin protocol consultor
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:20:55 PM

CRYPTSY have added now URO!

Great, BigVern's company and address is public and registered with FinCEN, by listing this "scam coin" he is now opening himself up to lawsuits and indictment from the federal government. Oh clearly Big Vern has no idea what he is doing  Grin
nfox

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 03:21:21 PM

Seen the interview on youtube, I think the deal is more than real.
wartywarlock

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:22:04 PM

DO people not see the red flags?

Maybe the flags are hidden behind all the big red attention deficit hyperactivity whore text.
wooder

Activity: 324

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:22:35 PM

I'm no facial recognition expert but....  Grin

Left is a happy and proud Bohan, right is an exhausted Bohan that hasn't slept for 3 days, woke up to a crash and calmed the community after the bullshit FUD you posted about URO, his eyes are almost popping out.
You have no credibility anymore altcoinherald, GTFO.

Dude, if I can crash a 'multi-million dollar' coin with one blog post then I have more credibility than everyone else in the altcoin industry.

Think about that for a second.  Grin

actually they look liek the same guy to me... honestly.

Right that is an exhausted Bohan that hasn't slept for 3 days. It seems legit.

Thank you for your honest opinion.  Grin

That's all I was asking for.

I wasn't asking for attacks.

The performance by 'FoeRest' was incredible too. Damn, was he ANGRY. I'm not sure if he got much love from his parents or what his issue is, but calm down dude. This is a 'game-changing altcoin.' You need to sell it to the public so it can gain maximum value.

I've never seen a guy so mad as 'Bohan' was in a video chat before. It was really unnerving watching that.

People asked him questions and he responded that they were 'f**cking stupid.'

He also said you either have 'faith' in URO or GTFO. That's generally not the most comforting thought for investors. This ain't religion, after all.

he ment that fudders should go away. take it or leave it and don't spread fud when you don't have a constructive input
bitbd83

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Crypto Enthusiast, BD

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:23:56 PM

Here's an analogy that will help concerned people understand why a urea seller today would accept 12,500 URO for 12,500 tonnes or urea when the price of URO is so low...

It's simply a permanent store of wealth. Urea has a limited shelf life. The producer can't store urea for 5 years then sell it so what can they do to retain their value? Simple, accept 12,500 URO for equivalent purchase of urea today.

Take a look at gold in 1900, it was only $20 usd per ounce but is stable today well over $1000 usd per ounce. http://www.onlygold.com/coins/Gold-Double-Eagles.asp

In 1900 a lot of experts knew that the value of gold had the potential to reach over $1000 but they weren't willing to pay it because they can keep the gold for 100 years because gold will last 100 years. The is really no difference between gold and URO except for one major feature. URO protocol means that 1 URO = 1 tonne of urea. Obviously URO will last forever (like gold) and it's a store of wealth. Even if it takes 100 years to reach $300 per URO it's still a store of wealth. With URO you have the option of accepting it for urea and keeping it or you can go out any day in the future and get 1 tonne of urea or sit on URO for 100 years and watch it reach 300 usd. The interesting thing is though what happens if there is some world event that causes market price of 1 tonne of urea to reach $1000 per tonne? Simple, now 1 URO = $1000 Smiley....

Look at what happened to the phosphate market (also a component of fertilizer). In the mid 2000's phosphate skyrocketed in price from $50 per tonne to almost $450 per tonne. This could happen to urea prices, there is no reason that they can't skyrocket to over $3,000 per tonne

So in theory if you own only 10 URO and some earthquake or drought causes a lower worldwide supply of urea and send urea price to $3,000 per tonne your 10 URO are now worth $30,000 USD !!

Urea sellers are not speculators, and if they were they wouldn't be stupid enough to take a risk on Uro anyway.
They have bills to pay on a daily basis that get paid by selling Uro that day. They may take profits but their margins are not anywhere near being able to give urea away for free for 5 years. Holy shit a 10 year old wouldn't buy this.
Every day they have bills to employees, utilities, taxes, many other expenses. They pay these with sales of urea that occur with an immediacy that does not allow for speculation. End of this ridiculous point.

I understand what you're saying for sure. They can pay the bills with the thousands of dollars that they save in broker fees, bank fees and all of the middlemen along the way. The buyer of urea would even be willing to pay a fiat surcharge under the table for the shipment if it stills saves them money at the end of the day. URO will allow for the transfer of wealth from the middle men to everyday people. They will have plenty of money to pay their bills. Most of these companies are sitting on millions of dollars of assets anyways.

I send a CHAPS payment from my bank to a forex agent for 25GBP this can be for any amount.

My forex agent gives me a price that is literally a couple of pips of interbank rate and charge me a 10GBP wire fee to send to the receivers bank.

I can send a million GBP to China and I get charges of 35GBP and get near enough interbank rate because my forex agent can buy straight off interbank markets, he takes about 0.01% as his cut

Not only that but I can book forwards of as much as I want so when GBP USD hits a high, I book it forwards and actually get much better rates than I would in future.

Do you ever doing an LC order yet? I have doubt. If u did then this will be clear to you about bank fee. This is not about direct purchase- its different.

Try best at: |OK Pay-Quick Change| USD-BTC-LTC-EUR-WIRE-VISA/MASTER Find me:  https://onename.io/bitcoinbd
Please donate few BTC : 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
Mine all CryptoNote coin with a ready GUI client-Excellent solution. Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:25:03 PM

URO is legit. Always make your own research. FUD is only price manipulation.
T.Stuart

Activity: 644

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:25:11 PM

What 'race' am I?  Grin

Well, obviously not Chinese

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
studio1one

Activity: 1218

BintexFutures

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:26:21 PM

Do you ever doing an LC order yet? I have doubt. If u did then this will be clear to you about bank fee. This is not about direct purchase- its different.

yeah I have used letter of credit before. generally LC is not necessary when dealing with well known suppliers within a closed industry

Also, if you feel the need for the security of a letter of credit. Why would you do a buy with crypto?

BINTEX