Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:23:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you like the new Uro logo?
Yes - 69 (54.3%)
No - 33 (26%)
I like the new and old ones equally - 8 (6.3%)
Undecided - 17 (13.4%)
Total Voters: 127

Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][URO] A Real Long Term Currency: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea Fertilizer  (Read 247320 times)
Chang Hum

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:34:08 PM

I was a bit skeptical about this at first but after reading and doing research I'm going all in I think this is truly revolutionary.

I think it's absolutely plausible that instead of taking nearly 4 million dollars a supplier of urea will be happy to accept alot of altcoins they can then liquidate for maybe a 10000th of that price instead. It's called business dickheads, good business and I think a lot of the fudsters on this thread that don't get that are just fucky fucktards that should go back to eating shit out of their mothers cunts.

Fortunately there seems to be a bit of sanity as a hell of a lot of smart people are chiming into to defend this project and investing in a once in a lifetime opportunity to make 50 times their money as this clone coin naturally grows as prospective buyers try and accumulate 125000 of these coins so it becomes possible for them to make a purchase!

I'm just interested out of all of the investors here how many are over 15 years old? I ask dis coz i think da adults are just stupid and don't get it at all.

Glad someone has come to senses. Agreed, it may sound sketchy at first, but after doing proper research it all makes sense and ties together.

Cheers bro, sorry you missed your age out of your post tho are you over or under 15?
bitbd83

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Crypto Enthusiast, BD

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:35:20 PM

I was a bit skeptical about this at first but after reading and doing research I'm going all in I think this is truly revolutionary.

I think it's absolutely plausible that instead of taking nearly 4 million dollars a supplier of urea will be happy to accept alot of altcoins they can then liquidate for maybe a 10000th of that price instead. It's called business dickheads, good business and I think a lot of the fudsters on this thread that don't get that are just fucky fucktards that should go back to eating shit out of their mothers cunts.

Fortunately there seems to be a bit of sanity as a hell of a lot of smart people are chiming into to defend this project and investing in a once in a lifetime opportunity to make 50 times their money as this clone coin naturally grows as prospective buyers try and accumulate 125000 of these coins so it becomes possible for them to make a purchase!

I'm just interested out of all of the investors here how many are over 15 years old? I ask dis coz i think da adults are just stupid and don't get it at all.
good understanding....that's the point.

Try best at: |OK Pay-Quick Change| USD-BTC-LTC-EUR-WIRE-VISA/MASTER Find me:  https://onename.io/bitcoinbd
Please donate few BTC : 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
Mine all CryptoNote coin with a ready GUI client-Excellent solution. Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
davisgreen

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:36:26 PM

Welcome on board- i suppose my earlier posts encouraged you to do more than a 2 second research on uro and actually start making some sense of all this.

Thats nice to hear Smiley

▄▀▀▀▄
             █     █
▄█▀▀▄▄       █     █       ▄▄▀▀█▄
█     ▀▄▄    █     █    ▄▄▀     █
 █▄      ▀▄▄ █     █ ▄▄▀      ▄█
   ▀▄       ▀█▄   ▄█▀       ▄▀
     ▀▀▄     █ ▀▄▀ █     ▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄  █▄▀ ▀▄█  ▄▀▀
           ███     ███
        ▄▄▀  █▀▄ ▄▀█  ▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀     █ ▄▀▄ █     ▀▄▄
   ▄▀       ▄█▀   ▀█▄       ▀▄
 █▀      ▄▀▀ █     █ ▀▀▄      ▀█
█     ▄▀▀    █     █    ▀▀▄     █
▀█▄▄▀▀       █     █       ▀▀▄▄█▀
             █     █
              ▀▄▄▄▀

▄████████████▄▄████████████████████▄██▄███████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████████████▄██████████████████▀████▄████████████████
████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀████▄████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀███████████████
▀████████████▀▀███▀███████████████████████████▀█████████████
david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:36:51 PM

After all FUDs, here is one simple question:

Is URO legit or scam?
Chang Hum

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:37:59 PM

good understanding....that's the point.

Dude you missed your age out?
FoeRest

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:38:14 PM

May I ask some questions although the answers are most certainly somewhere to be found in this thread?
Please forgive me if I don't go looking for it in this nuthouse of a discussion:

If I obtained 12500 URO now and proposed to pay for 12500 metric tons with them someone would deliver said 12500 metric tons to me to an EU midsea port (incoterms to be discussed of course) ?

Where could I obtain such an amount of URO and at what price? The market volume seems to be too low after a quick check.

Would the seller accept Escrow until the goods are unloaded? Would the seller of URO accept the relative amount of BTC in escrow until the goods are unloaded?

This is a serious question.

Thank you.

real questions and not fud! deserve to be bumped

try emailing here my friend   hk@gescommodity.com  and/or here greenearthsystemsaustralia@gmail.com  they should respond to all of your questions, also try the irc #Uro on freenode when he has spare time I am sure he will answer all those questions for you.
stormia

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:38:59 PM

The fudders here are unbelievable the sooner we get a self moderated thread the better

Dev is spending so much of his time and money on this project, and just cause you didn't get in early u decided to fud, its a revolutionary project, if you don't want to buy, gtfo

The evidence in favor of this NOT being a scam continues to pile up, while the evidence that it is... does not appear to exist. Statements proclaiming that this coin is a scam without any evidence to corroborate that claim do not mean anything. Even if they are in bold and are repeated over and over and over again by the same 2-3 trolls who are being payed to do so  Roll Eyes

Chang Hum

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:39:36 PM

Welcome on board- i suppose my earlier posts encouraged you to do more than a 2 second research on uro and actually start making some sense of all this.

Exactly mega cool we're on da same team now Smiley to da moon! was trying to do a bit of a poll to work out if the fudsters are all dried up old wrinklys dat know nothing? are you older or under 15 mate?
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:39:44 PM

Cryptsy who is FinCEN licensed and can be legally prosecuted for fraud, has added URO

http://blockcypher.com has committed to URO

Prypto has committed to URO

The only ones not committed are the fudders spamming in bold over and over (though in secret they really are)

Who do you believe?
CryptoLogo

Activity: 656
Merit: 251

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:39:49 PM

Be suspicious of a promise of high profits with low risk.

Lol sounds like crypto currency in general.

stormia

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:40:10 PM

So, are you going to apologize and stop acting as a mercenary "journalist" once this is proven not to be a scam? You never replied to my post.
stormia

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:43:22 PM

Buan is promising people he will make them rich

Another out-right lie. He never said that, he has made it quite clear that this is like ANY INVESTMENT and that there is no guarantee and plenty of risks. How do you expect anybody to listen to a word you say when you make absolutely fraudulent statements like this?
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 04:46:26 PM

please...

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
bitbd83

Activity: 224

Crypto Enthusiast, BD

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:46:48 PM

Exactly mega cool we're on da same team now Smiley to da moon! was trying to do a bit of a poll to work out if the fudsters are all dried up old wrinklys dat know nothing? are you older or under 15 mate?
>35

Try best at: |OK Pay-Quick Change| USD-BTC-LTC-EUR-WIRE-VISA/MASTER Find me:  https://onename.io/bitcoinbd
Please donate few BTC : 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
Mine all CryptoNote coin with a ready GUI client-Excellent solution. Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 04:47:20 PM

I'm an asshole and i know it

Dude, you don't have to FUD it down anymore, ok. Take your lolly and play plants vs zombies. There are numerous people investigating right now if what you are telling is true. So your point of yelling in here in pointless.
sandor111

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 04:47:45 PM

After all FUDs, here is one simple question:

Is URO legit or scam?

It's legit, do some reading and you will find out quickly. All the FUD is fake and people are getting paid for it. Ignore "KryptoSenseiMaster", he is merely a sockpuppet.

Shrikez

Activity: 399
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:48:08 PM

May I ask some questions although the answers are most certainly somewhere to be found in this thread?
Please forgive me if I don't go looking for it in this nuthouse of a discussion:

If I obtained 12500 URO now and proposed to pay for 12500 metric tons with them someone would deliver said 12500 metric tons to me to an EU midsea port (incoterms to be discussed of course) ?

Where could I obtain such an amount of URO and at what price? The market volume seems to be too low after a quick check.

Would the seller accept Escrow until the goods are unloaded? Would the seller of URO accept the relative amount of BTC in escrow until the goods are unloaded?

This is a serious question.

Thank you.

real questions and not fud! deserve to be bumped

try emailing here my friend   hk@gescommodity.com  and/or here greenearthsystemsaustralia@gmail.com  they should respond to all of your questions, also try the irc #Uro on freenode when he has spare time I am sure he will answer all those questions for you.

Thank you. I will contact him in due time.
I do, however, think these questions should be answered in public, too. I might put some arguments to rest or spark a useful discussion.
I won't hide that the whole thing doesn't really sound very logical to me but I would be very pleased to be proven wrong as it would, as a buyer, be a unique opportunity at current URO market prices.

Die Würde des Menschen ist unantastbar
Chang Hum

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:49:20 PM

>35

Wow!
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:51:16 PM

Either way this coin us going to make alt coin history.  It already had Wink
codmaster

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:52:51 PM

I'm an asshole and i know it

Dude, you don't have to FUD it down anymore, ok. Take your lolly and play plants vs zombies. There are numerous people investigating right now if what you are telling is true. So your point of yelling in here in pointless.

+1
 give it a rest, what are you going to get out of it.....maybe you were right and your negative fud is true.....what a hero.....eer i mean helmet because your wrong.
Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: