Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:08:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 [275] 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet  (Read 268359 times)
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 07:21:49 AM

Good I am in Melbourne right now.

Hi mate Im in Brisbane. Mate just let it go, its just getting stupid now.

Fair enough and agreed but I will not take shit from australian bogans.  There is enough around but pieces of shit like that guy deserve everything they get.  Get off the dole dadon and get a fucking job liar.
i have never been on the dole, i would never scoop that low, i got my apprenticeship when i was 14 as a butcher, and kept that job till i was 24 only quitting when i made enough money off crypto to do so.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BADASS

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:25:13 AM

That Boganhunters is both hilarious and sad!

They are what I call Ferals. Not Bogans. Although they do have some Bogan attributes.

Would you agree?
mozurt

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:25:35 AM

I noticed manipulator put the sale price at 300k and some in the 250-300k to make a panic sell and buy orders he set in the 200-240K, after he got more xc, he put more xc in the 300k figure. This is clear manipulation to get a lot of xc at low prices
520Bit

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:26:15 AM

IS THIS REALLY NECESSARY? WHAT A SHAME!!!!  a official altcoin twitter account troll a coin without any proved evidence.

where is your attitude? what are you afraid of?

this is most hilarious issue this year!

they have lost the future now.

Oh, what can I say?

that's the reason!
and here is the truth:

How about we organize a peer view for the code that has been developed?

that's great!

thanks Smiley

I expect trolls to spread fud but not the official Darkcoin twitter, that is just low.

Yup - So tomorrow - XC will provide a glimpse into it's code for people to review

Everybody can check XC code tomorrow.
thanks

Smiley

So the idiots at DRK place a buy order at 15000 satoshi. Then they annouce a lot of bullshit on the forum and on twitter, knowing that 999 of the 1000 people will sell at the smallest hesitation.

Then they get to buy a shitload of XC around 15000 satoshi which they keep dumping in large batches between 30000 and 22000 (still on-going) to scare other people so they also sell off and besides that they make a lot of money doing that.

Don't be alarmed, we will go back up and we will pass DRK in value. The community is already dumping DRK without any FUD on-going

that's the truth!

so no more FUD now. Let's Stop

Here is the REAL XC DEV:
Consultant - ATC CORP
Wireless Consultant - Homeland Security Wireless
CEO - Wireless Broadband Systems
Network Security - General Dynamics

Technology Visionary with over 20 years designing and developing cutting edge technology solutions across multi-vendor software and hardware platforms, having designed, coded and deployed advanced infrastructure solutions

Developed Robust Outdoor/Indoor IP over RF Mesh network for Marine and Mobile Network Deployments - Largest Mobile Mesh network in the US, first deployed back in 2005

Specialties: Extensive Wireless & IP over RF/Mesh
Extensive Privde Cloud Design and Deployment experience
Extensive HA Design and Engineering experience - Redundant Storage, Networking, & Application experience
Extensive Linux & VoIP/SIP
Extensive Programming, C, C++, Pascal, VB, & assembly code
Extensive Asterisks
Extensive Cisco
Extensive Firewalls/IDS/IPS
Extensive WAN
Extensive LAN
Extensive ESX/XEN
Extensive SAN/FIBER
Extensive Diskless Boot (SAN & PXE)

Favorite Tool for reviewing logs: Splunk :-)

Consultant
ATC CORP
January 2011 – Present (3 years 5 months) Boston

ATC Corp

Technology Consulting & Solutions
Wireless Consultant
Homeland Security Wireless
January 2005 – June 2009 (4 years 6 months)

Developed Large Scale Mobile Mesh Wireless which supports dynamic connection between multiple Access Points with out packet loss - an Industry First!
CEO
Wireless Broadband Systems
January 2001 – January 2007 (6 years 1 month)

Fixed Microwave ISP - E-Mail & Web Hosting - based on Linux
Network Security
General Dynamics
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; GD;  industry
May 1999 – January 2001 (1 year 9 months)

Designed and Managed Large Scale IDS System

Ferry Wi-Fi
Team Members: Dan Metcalf
Outdoor Long Range (over 1500 sq miles) IP over RF-Mesh technology for seamless roaming

skills on: Wireless  WAN  Networking  Splunk  Cisco Technologies  Cloud Computing  Linux  System Deployment  Network Security  Firewalls  Wireless Networking  Network Design  Security  VPN  Network Architecture  High Availability  VMware  IP  Operating Systems  Virtualization  Storage Area Networks  SAN  Routers

no more FUD anymore.......

Let's stop FUD, and keep moving.
myxamop

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:26:47 AM

I noticed manipulator put the sale price at 300k and some in the 250-300k to make a panic sell and buy orders he set in the 200-240K, after he got more xc, he put more xc in the 300k figure. This is clear manipulation to get a lot of xc at low prices
+1
frankkkkkkk

Activity: 594
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:26:53 AM

a fork of drak?
qiuxiang

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:27:54 AM

Keep the faith in XC, even though all the attack, envy, FUD.
Personally I think this coin has a future to revolutionize the crypto-world.
Today we have faced difficulty, attack, envy, FUD, etc., all these is try to hinder our progress.
this is just life, nothing is smooth. The important thing is to keep the faith, make our coin as a solid rock so that those who attack us, envy us do not stand, and then we will continue to take what we lost, and become stronger.

nrg_wolf
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:28:26 AM

They are what I call Ferals. Not Bogans. Although they do have some Bogan attributes.

Would you agree?

Not all aussies are bogans/ferals..........
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 07:28:36 AM

Would you agree?

so now your referring to me as a bogan too? nice
sfc

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:33:29 AM

Missing the benefits of a moderated thread... this place really gets ugly.

@recent dump

If u look at the top 100 richest adresses of xc distribution, it is still pretty centralized for a coin with that volume. Darkcoin has a higher percentage of top1000 holders which will also happen to xc. And that s a good thing although those dumps hurt. There will be many more weak hand shakin out their xc until this gem finally gets stable. If you have strong nerves on this bumpy track and hold, u might be rewarded in a way u don t dare to dream of now. To my mind it s a bet with a minor risk but a chance for a life changing reward.

Really looking forward to seeing a roadmap. Next to the peer view of the code, it s the only thing that will do as a shield against all this orchestrated FUD which is damn annoying by the way.

@Teka You re doing a great job as CM. Thank you very much.
BADASS

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:34:11 AM

so know your referring to me as a bogan too? nice

Well I didn't, but what are you worried about?

I'm definitely part Bogan. When I was younger all I ever wore was flanny's and skin tight black jeans and grew my hair long.
20 years later I still have all my teeth, dress in Quicksilver, and have 50x the education since I got into PC's 10 years ago.
Do I still do a burnout at least once a month - Guilty as charged your honour!  Grin
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 07:38:01 AM

so know your referring to me as a bogan too? nice

Well I didn't, but what are you worried about?

I'm definitely part Bogan. When I was younger all I ever wore was flanny's and skin tight black jeans and grew my hair long.
20 years later I still have all my teeth, dress in Quicksilver, and have 50x the education since I got into PC's 10 years ago.
Do I still do a burnout at least once a month - Guilty as charged your honour!  Grin
yeah well when i was 14 i didn't have time for that, i was to busy working to put my brothers thrue school so not that i have a problem with them..but no im not one of them, any ways i won't be posting anymore here, just watching, i don't need the drama, have enough going on in my life
404notfound

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:38:47 AM

Missing the benefits of a moderated thread... this place really gets ugly.

@recent dump

If u look at the top 100 richest adresses of xc distribution, it is still pretty centralized for a coin with that volume. Darkcoin has a higher percentage of top1000 holders which will also happen to xc. And that s a good thing although those dumps hurt. There will be many more weak hand shakin out their xc until this gem finally gets stable. If you have strong nerves on this bumpy track and hold, u might be rewarded in a way u don t dare to dream of now. To my mind it s a bet with a minor risk but a chance for a life changing reward.

Really looking forward to seeing a roadmap. Next to the peer view of the code, it s the only thing that will do as a shield against all this orchestrated FUD which is damn annoying by the way.

@Teka You re doing a great job as CM. Thank you very much.

The fud is annoying, but it looks like there aren't any legit problems with this coin so far. People are just jumpy because they don't have all the information, but I believe it will come. This is a great opportunity for those who believe that people have a right to privacy of their financial transactions to buy into a coin that helps to empower that future.
jasinlee

Activity: 742

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:39:19 AM

XC is heading up again, stop freaking out it hasnt even been 24 hours. Investing requires holding your investment longer than hours, days, or even weeks or months.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
ballzdeep

Activity: 193

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:39:38 AM

Update working wallet link in OP, that link doesnt work ?

http://107.170.169.56/xc-05-28-2014rc1.rar

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
mikemikemike
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:40:07 AM

XC is heading up again, stop freaking out it hasnt even been 24 hours. Investing requires holding your investment longer than hours, days, or even weeks or months.

Good luck with that.

http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/v2/pair/xc/btc/poloniex/10-days

I've been waiting to buy in, will wait till it gets to 0.001. You can thank me later for the headsup.
jasinlee

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:41:05 AM

DRK and XC are now BFFs. No more calling each other doody faces. Freaking kids on the internet sometimes I swear.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
jasinlee

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:41:26 AM

Good luck with that.

http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/v2/pair/xc/btc/poloniex/10-days

I've been waiting to buy in, will wait till it gets to 0.001. You can thank me later for the headsup.

You must be new here. Welcome to crypto.

520Bit

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:41:32 AM

Not necessary to public the code, because XC is a baby, after XC becomes stronger, we can reveal everything. If you trust it, follow it, if not, keep away.
Jacques de Molay

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:41:43 AM

Whats with the new wallet update today ?  Some fudder in trollbox is claming issues with the block chain like an idiot.

Also HOW MUCH XC IS GOING TO BE REQUIRED FOR A NODE ?

I made this into a post a while ago but all you kids are too busy watching the charts and masturbating over profits and high fiving each other to actually settle down and nut out this decision.
WE DON'T KNOW BECAUSE THE DEV HASN'T MADE A DECISION, WHEN HE DOES IF YOU FOLLOW THE THREAD U WILL KNOW. ( excuse the caps u did it so i did it)

Wow man, if you think using caps in that way was smart I feel sorry for you, and more so if you think that was a normal response.  I do follow the thread NO ONE is dicussing this issue at all.  I want too but instead...I asked this question back nearly 100 pages ago and all I saw are replies like:

"lolol xc makesz me munny" "xc is da best" "drk is shittttt get on XC"  since then. So beg my pardon if I have to wade through a bunch of slobbering monkies to get an answer.  Find my post I dare you about it and respond to it as I put a lot more into it.

so far i have seen two of your posts, one you accused of us of being children masturbating over our profits, and then you call us slobbering monkeys( which you spelled incorrectly) if we had the answer to your question, and we don't it would be answered, i may of used caps( like you did) but at least i didn't call anyone masturbating children or drooling monkeys, so i also fell sorry for you.

You sir a classic grade A idiot of the forum.  I asked a question you give me lip and I am smacking you for it. You are responding and butthurt about it because its exactly what you are doing.

So far everyone of your posts are trollish/stupid/lacking any intelligence, You are now on ignore.

Move on, maybe some normal rational calm people can have this discussion as it shows YOU cant.  

Let discussions go on with the big boys that you are not part of.

Here are some more things you can troll me for - since you are a typical moron - pick on my join date, pick on my post count, find something like spelling to pick on

Otherwise you have nothing, will continue to troll and be a dick. There is nothing you can say or do to win here.

you can try to"smack" me with your words if you tried it in reality i would break your fucking arm.

Now you are an internet keyboard warrior.

You know what I would GLADLY take you up on that face to face as I know you wouldn't do a fucking thing.  PM with details so we can sort this out for real if you want SINCE you gave me the invitation. Otherwise get the fuck back in your hole and stfu.

Break my arm LOLOL what a joke, Ill do much more than that to you big man

This is why the forum is fucked you get shit burgers like this guy who can only troll and troll and troll. Runs away when challenged.  Fucking kids.

Forget it man, the guy is just some butthurt kid who clearly doesn't understand how to talk to anyone.  Bet he doesn't have any XC as well.  I cant explain his aggression otherwise. All you asked was a simple and fair question but I feel sorry you had to put up with this fucking moron trolling you.

I hope the nodes are about 300 XC for what it is worth man.

i have a bit over 50k and by the way he called us all drolling monkeys aznd masturbating children, i answer his question in caps and you jump on his side..fuck u 2

Now you are lashing out at everyone - well done.  Cant half tell how frustrated you are inside - stop posting if you are this mad.  This is the 2nd new account you have flung dung at. Not very smart on your behalf is it. Bet you don't care anyway.  That's your problem so deal with it.

Whats with the new wallet update today ?  Some fudder in trollbox is claming issues with the block chain like an idiot.

Also HOW MUCH XC IS GOING TO BE REQUIRED FOR A NODE ?

I made this into a post a while ago but all you kids are too busy watching the charts and masturbating over profits and high fiving each other to actually settle down and nut out this decision.
WE DON'T KNOW BECAUSE THE DEV HASN'T MADE A DECISION, WHEN HE DOES IF YOU FOLLOW THE THREAD U WILL KNOW. ( excuse the caps u did it so i did it)

Wow man, if you think using caps in that way was smart I feel sorry for you, and more so if you think that was a normal response.  I do follow the thread NO ONE is dicussing this issue at all.  I want too but instead...I asked this question back nearly 100 pages ago and all I saw are replies like:

"lolol xc makesz me munny" "xc is da best" "drk is shittttt get on XC"  since then. So beg my pardon if I have to wade through a bunch of slobbering monkies to get an answer.  Find my post I dare you about it and respond to it as I put a lot more into it.

so far i have seen two of your posts, one you accused of us of being children masturbating over our profits, and then you call us slobbering monkeys( which you spelled incorrectly) if we had the answer to your question, and we don't it would be answered, i may of used caps( like you did) but at least i didn't call anyone masturbating children or drooling monkeys, so i also fell sorry for you.

You sir a classic grade A idiot of the forum.  I asked a question you give me lip and I am smacking you for it. You are responding and butthurt about it because its exactly what you are doing.

So far everyone of your posts are trollish/stupid/lacking any intelligence, You are now on ignore.

Move on, maybe some normal rational calm people can have this discussion as it shows YOU cant.  

Let discussions go on with the big boys that you are not part of.

Here are some more things you can troll me for - since you are a typical moron - pick on my join date, pick on my post count, find something like spelling to pick on

Otherwise you have nothing, will continue to troll and be a dick. There is nothing you can say or do to win here.

you can try to"smack" me with your words if you tried it in reality i would break your fucking arm.

Now you are an internet keyboard warrior.

You know what I would GLADLY take you up on that face to face as I know you wouldn't do a fucking thing.  PM with details so we can sort this out for real if you want SINCE you gave me the invitation. Otherwise get the fuck back in your hole and stfu.

Break my arm LOLOL what a joke, Ill do much more than that to you big man

This is why the forum is fucked you get shit burgers like this guy who can only troll and troll and troll. Runs away when challenged.  Fucking kids.

Forget it man, the guy is just some butthurt kid who clearly doesn't understand how to talk to anyone.  Bet he doesn't have any XC as well.  I cant explain his aggression otherwise. All you asked was a simple and fair question but I feel sorry you had to put up with this fucking moron trolling you.

I hope the nodes are about 300 XC for what it is worth man.

i have a bit over 50k and by the way he called us all drolling monkeys aznd masturbating children, i answer his question in caps and you jump on his side..fuck u 2

Yawn

Here ladies and gentlemen is the Australian Bogan - so full of shit big notes himself and probably has a southern cross tattoo somewhere on his body.

Typical scumbag liar and unbiassedly likes to boast for no reason. We get it you have nothing and are butthurt because this seems to be your first gain from any coin.  

uhmm your the one who said i was poor, if you hadn't of said that i would of never mentioned what i did, my mothers BF has the last name Jacques he comes from Melbourne bet your related. maybe you can come up with him next time he is down there, so we can meet up

You did by gloating and big noting about what you have = means you have none of that and wished you did.  

Also you do realise this is a nickname and not my real name WOW, Mob mentality is dumb and its trying to bring me down to their level.

Just stop.

I am going to agree to disagree on this matter and will be my last post to you dadon so think really hard about your next one, try to use the proper queens English you have been taught in school and have fun with it as I wont bother to read how stupid with rage you are now.  

Get off the phone eh and learn to type correctly. You get the responses you deserve.

Pages: « 1 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 [275] 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 »
  Print  

Jump to: