Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:13:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet  (Read 268359 times)
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:18:25 AM

Grin

Still hold most of my XC  Cool

Mintpal is looking good, I guess the whales have had their feeding frenzy on the poor souls who sold.

i just wanna kick my own ass not selling my stock shares to buy dirty cheap xc. today maybe the last chance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HoodRich

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:19:12 AM

Hey gents,

I have about 17K XC sitting my wallet "Unconfirmed" for the past hour.

Can someone help me out?

Thanks,
HR
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:19:55 AM

Grin

Still hold most of my XC  Cool

Mintpal is looking good, I guess the whales have had their feeding frenzy on the poor souls who sold.

i just wanna kick my own ass not selling my stock shares to buy dirty cheap xc. today maybe the last chance.

it's a dangerous game, i'm not up to it and I hold but if you can pull it off it can increase your holdings of course.
ballzdeep

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:20:50 AM

Hey gents,

Can someone help me out?

Thanks,
HR

update to wallet :  http://107.170.169.56/xc-05-28-2014rc1.rar

Wrong link in OP and homepage. Run xc-fix.bat for now until next release...

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
myxamop

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:21:12 AM

XC will be first coin to ever pass 10,000 Volume on mintpal soon
BADASS

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:25:07 AM

Are you sure? I thought BC "Wall St Connection" Scam had already done that??
saberu

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:28:05 AM

/home/oliver/x11coin/src/db.h:14: error: db_cxx.h: No such file or directory
 #include <db_cxx.h>

Which package do I need to install to get the db_cxx.h file? I am using Ubuntu.

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. Su3XiYekKKk4FRHaaMneseJHcykGfswVb3
wangmengmeng

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:29:14 AM

Are you sure? I thought BC "Wall St Connection" Scam had already done that??
No, I don't think I can
HoodRich

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:31:31 AM

Hey gents,

Can someone help me out?

Thanks,
HR

update to wallet :  http://107.170.169.56/xc-05-28-2014rc1.rar

Wrong link in OP and homepage. Run xc-fix.bat for now until next release...

Thanks for the response. I downloaded the link on my mac;however, I was usable to open it. It said that i need to choose an application?
jaayruu

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:31:39 AM

i used the .bat in the new Wallet download and it is still out of sync with my coins unconfirmed
DRobert

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:33:36 AM

Damn manipulators. Price back down to 270,000 satoshis. Geeze….
Jacques de Molay

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:33:49 AM

Whats with the new wallet update today ?  Some fudder in trollbox is claming issues with the block chain like an idiot.

Also HOW MUCH XC IS GOING TO BE REQUIRED FOR A NODE ?

I made this into a post a while ago but all you kids are too busy watching the charts and masturbating over profits and high fiving each other to actually settle down and nut out this decision.
WE DON'T KNOW BECAUSE THE DEV HASN'T MADE A DECISION, WHEN HE DOES IF YOU FOLLOW THE THREAD U WILL KNOW. ( excuse the caps u did it so i did it)

Wow man, if you think using caps in that way was smart I feel sorry for you, and more so if you think that was a normal response.  I do follow the thread NO ONE is dicussing this issue at all.  I want too but instead...I asked this question back nearly 100 pages ago and all I saw are replies like:

"lolol xc makesz me munny" "xc is da best" "drk is shittttt get on XC"  since then. So beg my pardon if I have to wade through a bunch of slobbering monkies to get an answer.  Find my post I dare you about it and respond to it as I put a lot more into it.

so far i have seen two of your posts, one you accused of us of being children masturbating over our profits, and then you call us slobbering monkeys( which you spelled incorrectly) if we had the answer to your question, and we don't it would be answered, i may of used caps( like you did) but at least i didn't call anyone masturbating children or drooling monkeys, so i also fell sorry for you.

You sir a classic grade A idiot of the forum.  I asked a question you give me lip and I am smacking you for it. You are responding and butthurt about it because its exactly what you are doing.

So far everyone of your posts are trollish/stupid/lacking any intelligence, You are now on ignore.

Move on, maybe some normal rational calm people can have this discussion as it shows YOU cant. 

Let discussions go on with the big boys that you are not part of.

Here are some more things you can troll me for - since you are a typical moron - pick on my join date, pick on my post count, find something like spelling to pick on

Otherwise you have nothing, will continue to troll and be a dick. There is nothing you can say or do to win here.

you can try to"smack" me with your words if you tried it in reality i would break your fucking arm.

Now you are an internet keyboard warrior.

You know what I would GLADLY take you up on that face to face as I know you wouldn't do a fucking thing.  PM with details so we can sort this out for real if you want SINCE you gave me the invitation. Otherwise get the fuck back in your hole and stfu.

Break my arm LOLOL what a joke, Ill do much more than that to you big man

This is why the forum is fucked you get shit burgers like this guy who can only troll and troll and troll. Runs away when challenged.  Fucking kids.

Forget it man, the guy is just some butthurt kid who clearly doesn't understand how to talk to anyone.  Bet he doesn't have any XC as well.  I cant explain his aggression otherwise. All you asked was a simple and fair question but I feel sorry you had to put up with this fucking moron trolling you.

I hope the nodes are about 300 XC for what it is worth man.

i have a bit over 50k and by the way he called us all drolling monkeys aznd masturbating children, i answer his question in caps and you jump on his side..fuck u 2

Now you are lashing out at everyone - well done.  Cant half tell how frustrated you are inside - stop posting if you are this mad.  This is the 2nd new account you have flung dung at. Not very smart on your behalf is it. Bet you don't care anyway.  That's your problem so deal with it.

Whats with the new wallet update today ?  Some fudder in trollbox is claming issues with the block chain like an idiot.

Also HOW MUCH XC IS GOING TO BE REQUIRED FOR A NODE ?

I made this into a post a while ago but all you kids are too busy watching the charts and masturbating over profits and high fiving each other to actually settle down and nut out this decision.
WE DON'T KNOW BECAUSE THE DEV HASN'T MADE A DECISION, WHEN HE DOES IF YOU FOLLOW THE THREAD U WILL KNOW. ( excuse the caps u did it so i did it)

Wow man, if you think using caps in that way was smart I feel sorry for you, and more so if you think that was a normal response.  I do follow the thread NO ONE is dicussing this issue at all.  I want too but instead...I asked this question back nearly 100 pages ago and all I saw are replies like:

"lolol xc makesz me munny" "xc is da best" "drk is shittttt get on XC"  since then. So beg my pardon if I have to wade through a bunch of slobbering monkies to get an answer.  Find my post I dare you about it and respond to it as I put a lot more into it.

so far i have seen two of your posts, one you accused of us of being children masturbating over our profits, and then you call us slobbering monkeys( which you spelled incorrectly) if we had the answer to your question, and we don't it would be answered, i may of used caps( like you did) but at least i didn't call anyone masturbating children or drooling monkeys, so i also fell sorry for you.

You sir a classic grade A idiot of the forum.  I asked a question you give me lip and I am smacking you for it. You are responding and butthurt about it because its exactly what you are doing.

So far everyone of your posts are trollish/stupid/lacking any intelligence, You are now on ignore.

Move on, maybe some normal rational calm people can have this discussion as it shows YOU cant. 

Let discussions go on with the big boys that you are not part of.

Here are some more things you can troll me for - since you are a typical moron - pick on my join date, pick on my post count, find something like spelling to pick on

Otherwise you have nothing, will continue to troll and be a dick. There is nothing you can say or do to win here.

you can try to"smack" me with your words if you tried it in reality i would break your fucking arm.

Now you are an internet keyboard warrior.

You know what I would GLADLY take you up on that face to face as I know you wouldn't do a fucking thing.  PM with details so we can sort this out for real if you want SINCE you gave me the invitation. Otherwise get the fuck back in your hole and stfu.

Break my arm LOLOL what a joke, Ill do much more than that to you big man

This is why the forum is fucked you get shit burgers like this guy who can only troll and troll and troll. Runs away when challenged.  Fucking kids.

Forget it man, the guy is just some butthurt kid who clearly doesn't understand how to talk to anyone.  Bet he doesn't have any XC as well.  I cant explain his aggression otherwise. All you asked was a simple and fair question but I feel sorry you had to put up with this fucking moron trolling you.

I hope the nodes are about 300 XC for what it is worth man.

i have a bit over 50k and by the way he called us all drolling monkeys aznd masturbating children, i answer his question in caps and you jump on his side..fuck u 2

Yawn

Here ladies and gentlemen is the Australian Bogan - so full of shit big notes himself and probably has a southern cross tattoo somewhere on his body.

Typical scumbag liar and unbiassedly likes to boast for no reason. We get it you have nothing and are butthurt because this seems to be your first gain from any coin. 

uhmm your the one who said i was poor, if you hadn't of said that i would of never mentioned what i did, my mothers BF has the last name Jacques he comes from Melbourne bet your related. maybe you can come up with him next time he is down there, so we can meet up

You did by gloating and big noting about what you have = means you have none of that and wished you did.  Also I didn't even know you were female - explains a lot actually so with that said the bogan/feral attitude I want nothing more to do with you.  Also you do realise this is a nickname and not my real name WOW

Mob mentality is dumb and its trying to bring me down to their level.

Just stop.

If your bf isnt with you ask yourself why he as so happy to get away ? I can tell the sort of person you are from the last 10 mins. Feel sorry for anyone that had to find out after months.

I am going to agree to disagree on this matter and will be my last post to you dadon so think really hard about your next one, try to use the proper queens English you have been taught in school and have fun with it. 

I don't even read yours when you cant even type it correctly - get off the phone eh.
i left school when i was 14, but i can still spell monkey unlike the way you spell it monkie?? lol and if you never called me poor i would of never said what i said, no im not a female and this is my one and only account, this will be my last message to you as well, the thread is full of our shit now, just because i answered back to the question u asked in caps in caps and it was only mucking around anyway, so nice to meet u, have a nice life, i have better things to do to respond to you anymore..bye

I agreed,  it shows how stupid you are. Leaving school at 14, terrible phone typing - cant be bothered to use capitals, a broken household, since you mentioned mums bf, an over eagerness to gloat and big note yourself = you have nothing and lashing out at those who not you.  

Well done, if you didn't hit reply none of this would have happened - so its pretty obvious your failures in life are caused by YOU and no one else. So next time you decide to be a smart ass to someone be prepared to go round for round.  

This is why I hate bogan ferals like you, you make Australia look bad. And for the record no one is talking about the required amount of XC for a node as they are too busy looking at how much money they have and wondering who's pumping - surely even you with your limited intelligence can see that.  But whatever keep jerking off to your meager profits as that is ALL YOU seem interested about anyway hence you are a primate.

Is there anymore you want me to know through your ranting ? because you paint yourself in woe is me and my life which we don't fucking care about.  If you made any money off XC you attitude wouldnt be so abbraisive - work on that. Get a job calm down.  Maybe get a gf or bf (not that there is anything wrong with that) and stop trying to get rich quick of crypto lol.  This is a hobby, I barely do more that 10 hours a fortnight on here. And do well.

I said to make your last post to me a good one, you cant even do that.
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:34:53 AM

slept through the massacre

Embarrassed

what a chance to increase holdings.

BINTEX