Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:56:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [284] 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet  (Read 268359 times)
7vpo

Activity: 503
Merit: 500

Na Zdorovie!

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:47:05 AM

Still making some changes Smiley

alternatives ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ibfragalot2

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

First account stolen, in traditional BCT fashion!

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:47:50 AM

I quite like that design. Possibly needs to be remade in Adobe Illustrator with higher detail, perhaps by a Pro (graphic designer in the community?) but yes I like, well done.
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:48:45 AM

Hey guys,

As a future investor. Serious question. I'm not trying to promote any sort of arguement or debate, this is a one sided question and I'd just like a straight answer.

Why is XC technologically superior to DRK? The more detailed answer the better.

Thanks.

shortly, XC coin has completed the Anonymous Features and works fine, also XC coin is the first distributed and decentralized  Anon coin with pos,that's means nobody can track where the XC coin come from and to be sent, nobody can destroy the XC Anon network.more important Blockchain2.0 is under development now for XC coin.

Blockchain 2.0? I'm assuming this is the decentralised application platform?

Here is the bitcoin Blockchain2.0 Future plan:

http://techcrunch.com/2014/04/19/bitcoin-2-0-unleash-the-sidechains/

Bitcoin 2.0: Unleash The Sidechains

“Cryptocurrencies will create a fifth protocol layer powering the next generation of the Internet,” says Naval Ravikant. “Our 2014 fund will be built during the blockchain cycle,” concurs Fred Wilson. And Andreessen Horowitz have very visibly doubled down on Bitcoin.

Even if you don’t believe in Bitcoin as a currency, and I’ll grant there’s plenty to be skeptical about, you should be thinking: huh, a lot of extremely smart and successful people think that its underlying technology is a pretty big deal. But as I wrote myself just a few weeks ago, there’s a big difference between blockchain technology and Bitcoin itself, right?

…Maybe not.

A brief technical refresher: “blockchains” are the distributed-consensus technology introduced to the world by the mysterious Satoshi Nakamoto, wherein a peer-to-peer network is used to codify and cryptographically verify transactions, without any central authority. What’s more, transactions can be orchestrated by programmable contracts.

Bitcoin is both the first and most successful blockchain application, but there are many, many other “cryptocurrencies,” known as “altcoins.” What’s more, there are numerous other, non-currency applications being built on new blockchains, notably Namecoin and Ethereum, and several proposals for expanding and evolving Bitcoin itself, eg ZeroCoin, MasterCoin, Colored Coins, etc.

I realize this all sounds like abstruse hair-splitting to those not yet mentally invested in cryptocurrencies; but as Ravikant put it at TC Disrupt seven months ago:

…so, continuing that metaphor, imagine for a moment that it’s 1995 and you’re just beginning to notice that, over the last year or two, those weird crusty techies who sit in the corner have all started talking excitedly about “HTTP” and “HTML” and “cookies” … which apparently power this thing called the “web.”

So. We’ve got Bitcoin and its blockchain; and we’ve got scores if not hundreds of other blockchains, powering various altcoins and Namecoin and (soon) Ethereum et al. But blockchains, like social networks, benefit from a network effect. The most popular becomes the most resilient, the most powerful, the most valuable; and Bitcoin’s blockchain is, by far, the big dog today. These two facts have provoked a certain amount of anti-altcoin vitriol.

On the other hand, other blockchains are where most of the interesting innovation is happening. Namecoin as a DNS replacement; Ethereum as a generic platform for any kind of blockchain technology; hopefully some kind of blockchain replacement for X.509 certificates; SolarCoin for solar power; Dogecoin for those of us who love absurdism for its own sake; etc etc etc. The Bitcoin blockchain, despite/because of the megawatts of power poured into it, has grown sluggish and slow to change, a victim of its own success, which impedes the pace of innovation…

…or so I thought, until I met with Austin Hill and Adam Back. Hill is the former founder and CEO of Zero-Knowledge Systems, a multi-million-dollar startup that was a good 15-20 years ahead of its time; Back is the inventor of the Hashcash algorithm which powers Bitcoin. They have considerable credibility, in other words — and they’re building a stealth “Blockchain 2.0″ startup, based in part on the notion of “sidechains.”

Sidechains are new blockchains which are backed by Bitcoins, via Bitcoin contracts, just as dollars and pounds used to be backed by cold hard gold. You could in principle have thousands of sidechains “pegged” to Bitcoin, all with different characteristics and purposes … and all of them taking advantage of the scarcity and resilience guaranteed by the main Bitcoin blockchain, which in turn could iterate to implement experimental sidechain features once they have been tried and tested.

If sidechains take off, though — which will require some changes to the core Bitcoin protocol — this probably bodes ill for the existing altcoins. Not surprisingly, the proposal has attracted a fair amount of skepticism, not least from Vitalik Buterin, the chief scientist of Ethereum, who argues that sidechains require not just protocol changes but “the permission and active assistance of 50% of all Bitcoin mining pool operators.”

Why should you care? Two main reasons. One: because if Ravikant, Wilson, Andreessen, Hill, Back, etc. are correct, then in the long run, blockchain-backed cryptocurrencies could become the substrate of entire economies. Hill says: “I want to build a blockchain that could support a nation-state putting its national currency and phasing out paper dollars.”

Or, as A16Z’s Balaji Srinivasan describes a different-but-similarly-ambitious notion:

Two: because, as Hill said to me,

Never mind “don’t be evil”; we want to build a company that actually can’t be evil.

…by which he means, an organization which is limited by contractual obligations built into and enforced by its blockchain(s).

The distributed nature of Bitcoin has caused people to speculate about autonomous corporations powered by blockchains, which sounds like a creepy Kafka-meets-Gibson notion if I ever heard one. On the other hand, a company which committed to behaving in a particular way, not with a mere promise, but with an enforceable and cryptographically ironclad contract, might be much worthier of the public’s trust than your standard amoral corporation.

This is, of course, all highly speculative verging on cloud-cuckoo-land until people actually start shipping code which turns these notions into reality. What interests me most about sidechains is that, if implemented, they might bring that day closer, by aiding and accelerating the entire ecosystem of blockchain innovation. And I’m awfully curious about what Hill and Back still have up their sleeve (no, they didn’t tell me.) Interesting times indeed.
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:53:38 AM

Hey guys,

As a future investor. Serious question. I'm not trying to promote any sort of arguement or debate, this is a one sided question and I'd just like a straight answer.

Thanks.

shortly, XC coin has completed the Anonymous Features and works fine, also XC coin is the first distributed and decentralized  Anon coin with pos,that's means nobody can track where the XC coin come from and to be sent, nobody can destroy the XC Anon network.more important Blockchain2.0 is under development now for XC coin.

yes, that's one of the reasons why we believe XC coin has a very big potential. Smiley

XC will shine one day, and it will not take much time from now.
policymaker

Activity: 210

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:55:20 AM

More than a buck for just sitting there!

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
MineP.it

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:55:26 AM

This coin should be renamed to ProvenceDayCoin  Cheesy

https://www.minep.it - secure, stable mining pools | 0.75% fees | chat | forums | one login for 40+ pools | unique interface
Pools: Bitcoin | BitMark | ConspiracyCoin | CryptCoin | CureCoin | DarkCoin | Digit | DogeCoin | Dvorakoin | FeatherCoin | FractalCoin | Hiro | IsraelCoin | KarmaCoin | Kryptonite | LimeCoinX | Litecoin | MultiWalletCoin | Negotium | NewWorldOrder | OzzieCoin | PyramidsCoin | RootCoin | SaveCoin | Shade | SurvivorCoin | SysCoin | TalkCoin | TitCoin | Trinity | UseCoin | UtopiaCoin | VertCoin | ViaCoin | VirtualCoin | VirtualMiningCoin | WankCoin | WorldCoin | ZetaCoin
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:57:08 AM

More than a buck for just sitting there!

so pos mined this?
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:57:47 AM

no, i do believe this coin is the future, that's the reason why i am here.

haha Smiley
mikemikemike
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:58:49 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2014, 12:13:37 PM by mikemikemike

Hey guys,

Thanks.

yes, that's one of the reasons why we believe XC coin has a very big potential. Smiley

XC will shine one day, and it will not take much time from now.

Ok. And this roadmap that's supposed to be coming out tomorrow am I correct? This will outline the future plans in more detail?

At the moment, is the coding team just one man strong?
MineP.it

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:59:41 AM

haha Smiley

I'm with you on that Smiley

BTW, how do I get staking to work on my linux wallet. Is there a way to check its doing anything?

https://www.minep.it - secure, stable mining pools | 0.75% fees | chat | forums | one login for 40+ pools | unique interface
Pools: Bitcoin | BitMark | ConspiracyCoin | CryptCoin | CureCoin | DarkCoin | Digit | DogeCoin | Dvorakoin | FeatherCoin | FractalCoin | Hiro | IsraelCoin | KarmaCoin | Kryptonite | LimeCoinX | Litecoin | MultiWalletCoin | Negotium | NewWorldOrder | OzzieCoin | PyramidsCoin | RootCoin | SaveCoin | Shade | SurvivorCoin | SysCoin | TalkCoin | TitCoin | Trinity | UseCoin | UtopiaCoin | VertCoin | ViaCoin | VirtualCoin | VirtualMiningCoin | WankCoin | WorldCoin | ZetaCoin
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 12:04:36 PM

haha

BTW, how do I get staking to work on my linux wallet. Is there a way to check its doing anything?

if you encrypted your wallet some password, then you shoud first unlock your wallet and wait for the coin accumulated coin age

it will take times, if your coin are old enough and matured, they will start to stake and produce more pos coin.

otherwise, you may need to wait more time.

my coin are ten days old now, so it is staking and produce more pos coin now.
danonthehill

Activity: 710
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 12:07:29 PM

alternatives ...

Again, red and black not a good combination with an X design too close to Swastika, but same design developed into metallic coin design should work.
policymaker

Activity: 210

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 12:08:26 PM

haha

if you encrypted your wallet some password, then you shoud first unlock your wallet and wait for the coin accumulated coin age

it will take times, if your coin are old enough and matured, they will start to stake and produce more pos coin.

What he said. I only have 2k coins, so it took me a lot of days to stake. But once they did, you can see that 900coins gave me about 0,8 coins at once! I did post the moment it happened, several pages ago

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
520Bit

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 12:08:51 PM

haha

Yes, XC is too damn hot. Buy some and get some free XC by POS. XC is a long term project.
520Bit

Merit: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 12:10:14 PM

haha

What he said. I only have 2k coins, so it took me a lot of days to stake. But once they did, you can see that 900coins gave me about 0,8 coins at once! I did post the moment it happened, several pages ago

@policymaker can you attach a screenshot when you POS 0.8 XC by 2k XCs?
Teka

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 12:10:32 PM

Offical Statement from Community Manager:

What happend?

My Internet died

How will we improve that in the future?

It won't die.

Is there a good reason for this?

Yes they were upgrading the lines.

bitcad4u

Merit: 255

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 12:13:10 PM

I quite like that design. Possibly needs to be remade in Adobe Illustrator with higher detail, perhaps by a Pro (graphic designer in the community?) but yes I like, well done.

I LOVE this design... but your C needs more rouded liek an actual C else it looks like NHL and those look like hockey sticks (im from canada) - but im serious... as serious as canadians can be
r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 12:14:29 PM

I dunno about that thing man, looks a little too much like a wrench.

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 12:16:20 PM

Hopefully The biggest chinese exchange platform will add XC tomorrow!

[bter] Re: Please add XC/BTC to bter, there are about 6000 BTC trading a day!!!
发件人:admin <admin@mail.bter.com>     查看  拒收自动归档   
时   间:2014年5月29日(星期四) 下午4:19 纯文本 | 
收件人:土豆 <871961699@qq.com>
大   小:14K
打印 | 显示邮件原文 | 导出为eml文件 | 邮件有乱码? | 转发到群邮件 | 保存到记事本 | 添加到日历 | 作为附件转发

备 注:编辑删除请在此输入备注...取消

标记:已将此邮件标记为星标邮件。 取消星标
标记:已将此邮件在列表中置顶。 取消置顶
标记:已将此邮件标记为星标邮件,并在列表中置顶。 取消星标 取消置顶
##- 请在该行以上输入您的回复 -##
Your request (5576) has been solved. To reopen this request, reply to this email.

Bter Support (bter.com)

05月29日 16:19

I have submitted we will have someone review.Thank you for your advice.

Main information Translate.(Red Font)

If BTER add us that will be 20% up in no time  Grin
Teka

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 12:18:28 PM

I LOVE this design... but your C needs more rouded liek an actual C else it looks like NHL and those look like hockey sticks (im from canada) - but im serious... as serious as canadians can be
I agree the C needs some work I am waiting to see if there are any graphic designers in the community because I know they will be able to make it a lot better

I dunno about that thing man, looks a little too much like a wrench.
That was my first thought too lol

As the previous user said, I think if it's more round it probably won't look like a wrench anymore.
Pages: « 1 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [284] 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 »
  Print  

Jump to: