Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:07:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet  (Read 268359 times)
tianfuzi

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:24:53 AM

Hopefully The biggest chinese exchange platform will add XC tomorrow!

[bter] Re: Please add XC/BTC to bter, there are about 6000 BTC trading a day!!!
发件人:admin <admin@mail.bter.com>     查看  拒收自动归档   
时   间:2014年5月29日(星期四) 下午4:19 纯文本 | 
收件人:土豆 <871961699@qq.com>
大   小:14K
打印 | 显示邮件原文 | 导出为eml文件 | 邮件有乱码? | 转发到群邮件 | 保存到记事本 | 添加到日历 | 作为附件转发

备 注:编辑删除请在此输入备注...取消

标记:已将此邮件标记为星标邮件。 取消星标
标记:已将此邮件在列表中置顶。 取消置顶
标记:已将此邮件标记为星标邮件,并在列表中置顶。 取消星标 取消置顶
##- 请在该行以上输入您的回复 -##
Your request (5576) has been solved. To reopen this request, reply to this email.

Bter Support (bter.com)

05月29日 16:19

I have submitted we will have someone review.Thank you for your advice.

Main information Translate.(Red Font)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cy6

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:25:34 AM

POS worked fine in wallet!

great.

YEA I SEEN IT! NICE
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:26:44 AM

POS worked fine in wallet!

great.

umm it's a pos coin, so it kind of should, right?
maxsinner

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:27:02 AM

It's amazing that people managed to FUD this all the way down to 0.00125001. I wonder how do the people who sold at the bottom feel now.
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:28:25 AM

put some XC coin in wallet and start to get some pos coins guys.

bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:29:05 AM

It's amazing that people managed to FUD this all the way down to 0.00125001. I wonder how do the people who sold at the bottom feel now.

crying...
eugene5150

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:29:39 AM

Mine says that my coin is not mature.
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:30:11 AM

crying...

because they do not understand what XC is doing, so just let it go....
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:30:44 AM

Mine says that my coin is not mature.

please wait more time.

block is moving fast.
mikemikemike
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:30:57 AM

Hey guys,

As a future investor. Serious question. I'm not trying to promote any sort of arguement or debate, this is a one sided question and I'd just like a straight answer.

Why is XC technologically superior to DRK? The more detailed answer the better.

Thanks.
ibfragalot2

Activity: 126

First account stolen, in traditional BCT fashion!

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:31:25 AM

pic

i'm hoping you did'nt actually do that Tongue
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:34:36 AM

Hey guys,

As a future investor. Serious question. I'm not trying to promote any sort of arguement or debate, this is a one sided question and I'd just like a straight answer.

Thanks.

more technical details on XC coin,just organize the dev's post:

For those looking for some more details... check out the link, our design incorporates some of the features from dual path paradigm concepts, although we are advancing this concept to be multi-path paradigm, and we will implement on top of tor to provide a high level of anonymity

http://eprint.iacr.org/2009/385.pdf
http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1208/1208.3022.pdf

The principles for this concept come from a design that I originally leveraged back in 2005,[multi-path paradigm] the system still runs to do this day handling 50k to 100k users per day

also the infrastructure for this will support numerous other applications, such as encrypted messaging, P2P exchange..etc granted we can only develop new features so fast, but we are putting the foundation for a multi-use, multi-purpose platform

one the of the details we are still working out is the autonomous "supernode" function and best methods to prevent bad-actors.. We have implemented PKI and will leverage that as part of entire solution

DRK didn't "invent" supernodes or the concept, and while some of concepts are similar and/or overlap, we are on a different path than DRK and as we refine the platform, it will be clear why our design, implementation and infrastructure is superior as we will have autonomous supernodes using PKI that can scale up and out to become a distributed anonymous application platform

This is why the multi-path paradigm network I built back in 2005 still functions to do this day and scaled up to meet the demands of 2014... think back to 2005, granted we had the internet, but not the mobile technology - and that is a key part of my background is mobility that will be leveraged in the android anonymous POS wallet

I forgot the other PDF that also reflects some key concepts in our design, take note of the dual-path communications, XC will use multi-path

These are shown as reference material purposes only

Compiling the last build of the night... I will be uploading shortly.  The good news is that the features outlined in the visio are fully implemented and 100% functional as designed.  The bad news is I'm exhausted and was not able to update the QT side so you will need to use the console via the debug option on this windows release.

the command is

sendfrommixer <account> <X11address> <# of XC>

so example

sendfrommixer "" <X11Address> 1

if you have multiple accounts with labels, put the label inside ""

Limit your transactions to 1 XC or less for this current phase

This is beta software, please exercise caution

stupid question.....what is <account> ?

so when you create a new address in your wallet, you can give a label, by default the first account has no label so you would use ""

but if you make a separate account just for this, you can enter a label during creation and then use "my_label"   (quotes needed) with the command

No, mixing is only part of it, XC now contains a completely new transaction protocol layer that is encrypted and will be leveraged as a platform for all sorts of concepts.... and it will leverage multi-path paradigm topology (which again is a custom developed concept based on dual-path paradigm)

So mixing is just the first application to run on top of this new protocol........

I wanted to provide some more answers about the decentralized anonymous solution and how it will work

- 100XC to 1000XC's Required (#'s still being vetted)

- Any client having the required XC's can enable xnode option (windows, mac & linux wallets)

- xnodes will charge a fee which will be deducted from the transaction and kept in the local wallet << incentive based >>

- no masternode or supernode required to communicate xnodes to clients

- fully decentralized

Hope that answers all the questions, the majority of the code is already in the wallet and I expect a release supporting these features as outlined above to be available for testing in 3 weeks or less

mikemikemike
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:37:38 AM

Hey guys,

Thanks.

more technical details on XC coin,just organize the dev's post:

For those looking for some more details... check out the link, our design incorporates some of the features from dual path paradigm concepts, although we are advancing this concept to be multi-path paradigm, and we will implement on top of tor to provide a high level of anonymity

http://eprint.iacr.org/2009/385.pdf

The principles for this concept come from a design that I originally leveraged back in 2005,[multi-path paradigm] the system still runs to do this day handling 50k to 100k users per day

also the infrastructure for this will support numerous other applications, such as encrypted messaging, P2P exchange..etc granted we can only develop new features so fast, but we are putting the foundation for a multi-use, multi-purpose platform

one the of the details we are still working out is the autonomous "supernode" function and best methods to prevent bad-actors.. We have implemented PKI and will leverage that as part of entire solution

DRK didn't "invent" supernodes or the concept, and while some of concepts are similar and/or overlap, we are on a different path than DRK and as we refine the platform, it will be clear why our design, implementation and infrastructure is superior as we will have autonomous supernodes using PKI that can scale up and out to become a distributed anonymous application platform

This is why the multi-path paradigm network I built back in 2005 still functions to do this day and scaled up to meet the demands of 2014... think back to 2005, granted we had the internet, but not the mobile technology - and that is a key part of my background is mobility that will be leveraged in the android anonymous POS wallet

I forgot the other PDF that also reflects some key concepts in our design, take note of the dual-path communications, XC will use multi-path

These are shown as reference material purposes only

Compiling the last build of the night... I will be uploading shortly.  The good news is that the features outlined in the visio are fully implemented and 100% functional as designed.  The bad news is I'm exhausted and was not able to update the QT side so you will need to use the console via the debug option on this windows release.

the command is

sendfrommixer <account> <X11address> <# of XC>

so example

sendfrommixer "" <X11Address> 1

if you have multiple accounts with labels, put the label inside ""

Limit your transactions to 1 XC or less for this current phase

This is beta software, please exercise caution

stupid question.....what is <account> ?

so when you create a new address in your wallet, you can give a label, by default the first account has no label so you would use ""

but if you make a separate account just for this, you can enter a label during creation and then use "my_label"   (quotes needed) with the command

No, mixing is only part of it, XC now contains a completely new transaction protocol layer that is encrypted and will be leveraged as a platform for all sorts of concepts.... and it will leverage multi-path paradigm topology (which again is a custom developed concept based on dual-path paradigm)

So mixing is just the first application to run on top of this new protocol........

I wanted to provide some more answers about the decentralized anonymous solution and how it will work

- 100XC to 1000XC's Required (#'s still being vetted)

- Any client having the required XC's can enable xnode option (windows, mac & linux wallets)

- xnodes will charge a fee which will be deducted from the transaction and kept in the local wallet << incentive based >>

- no masternode or supernode required to communicate xnodes to clients

- fully decentralized

Hope that answers all the questions, the majority of the code is already in the wallet and I expect a release supporting these features as outlined above to be available for testing in 3 weeks or less

Ok. So, XC is developing a decentralised application platform while DRK is just a currency?

What else?
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:37:52 AM

Hey guys,

Thanks.

As it stands it isn't, for my money. Although DRK is utterly fucked at present I am sure they will sort it and it will be a good buy, definitely one to watch.

However the investment is that the dev does what he says he will. If he delivers the Xnode system with the anon wallet in the way he says it will be easy to just send encrypted anon transactions, as standard direct from wallet through a decentralised mixer node system. Any wallet with more than 1k XC can simply and easily become an Xnode and get the mixer transaction fees.

Currently the wallet can send anon transactions through 1 centralised node no problem, the next stage is decentralising that node system. If it is implemented in the way described then it will become the fastes, easiest and most secure way to send encrypted anon transactions.

BINTEX