Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:29:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SierraChart bridge - Realtime Bitcoin charts [v0.5] (MtGox, Intersango, ...)  (Read 142166 times)
Mushoz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Bitbuy

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2013, 11:31:59 AM

bitcoincharts' api is working as expected as of this writing, so I'd expect the feed to be able to get the history again (but I haven't tested that).

Nope, not working: Historical download failed: HTTP Error 502: Bad Gateway Sad

That's another story. You simply wait, retry and get the data. End of the problem. Yesterday you didn't get the requested data and it sucked hard.
not working and i did that for the past 16h

Same here. Tried a lot of times, but it's not working

www.bitbuy.nl - Koop eenvoudig, snel en goedkoop bitcoins bij Bitbuy!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
myself
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

chaos is fun...…damental :)

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 11:35:39 AM

bitcoincharts' api is working as expected as of this writing, so I'd expect the feed to be able to get the history again (but I haven't tested that).

Nope, not working: Historical download failed: HTTP Error 502: Bad Gateway Sad

That's another story. You simply wait, retry and get the data. End of the problem. Yesterday you didn't get the requested data and it sucked hard.
not working and i did that for the past 16h

Same here. Tried a lot of times, but it's not working
some ppl say is working for them O_o thats a clear problem on bitcoincharts end......

Los desesperados publican que lo inventó el rey que rabió, porque todo son en el rabias y mas rabias, disgustos y mas disgustos, pezares y mas pezares; si el que compra algunas partidas vé que baxan, rabia de haver comprado; si suben, rabia de que no compró mas; si compra, suben, vende, gana y buelan aun á mas alto precio del que ha vendido; rabia de que vendió por menor precio: si no compra ni vende y ván subiendo, rabia de que haviendo tenido impulsos de comprar, no llegó á lograr los impulsos; si van baxando, rabia de que, haviendo tenido amagos de vender, no se resolvió á gozar los amagos; si le dan algun consejo y acierta, rabia de que no se lo dieron antes; si yerra, rabia de que se lo dieron; con que todo son inquietudes, todo arrepentimientos, tododelirios, luchando siempre lo insufrible con lo feliz, lo indomito con lo tranquilo y lo rabioso con lo deleytable.
j_gillard

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 11:38:21 AM

Oddly, mine hasn't been working for a while but its downloading the history fine now
Enky1974

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 12:55:43 PM

Oddly, mine hasn't been working for a while but its downloading the history fine now
it is not working right now, and i've observed strange things in the last days, probably because bitcoinchart is changing something, we have to wait and then if slush can modify the plugin i'll appreciate:)

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 03:01:25 PM

Code:
Loading data file c:/SierraChart/data/mtgoxUSD.scid
Downloading historical data
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "sierrachartfeed.py", line 159, in <module>
  File "sierrachartfeed.py", line 132, in __getitem__
  File "sierrachartfeed.py", line 61, in __init__
Exception: Historical download failed: HTTP Error 504: Gateway Time-out, use -y
to disable history
Press any key to continue . . .

Los desesperados publican que lo inventó el rey que rabió, porque todo son en el rabias y mas rabias, disgustos y mas disgustos, pezares y mas pezares; si el que compra algunas partidas vé que baxan, rabia de haver comprado; si suben, rabia de que no compró mas; si compra, suben, vende, gana y buelan aun á mas alto precio del que ha vendido; rabia de que vendió por menor precio: si no compra ni vende y ván subiendo, rabia de que haviendo tenido impulsos de comprar, no llegó á lograr los impulsos; si van baxando, rabia de que, haviendo tenido amagos de vender, no se resolvió á gozar los amagos; si le dan algun consejo y acierta, rabia de que no se lo dieron antes; si yerra, rabia de que se lo dieron; con que todo son inquietudes, todo arrepentimientos, tododelirios, luchando siempre lo insufrible con lo feliz, lo indomito con lo tranquilo y lo rabioso con lo deleytable.
therealodog

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 03:02:37 PM

not working for me either. this shit drives me mad!
d1mn

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2013, 03:22:59 PM

there is a similar program? Huh

Cool Wink Wink Smiley
deepceleron
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1025

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2013, 05:35:35 PM

The problem is not the program, it's the source of the history of mtgox trades.
myself
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 07:33:23 PM

well mtgoxeur is working

myself
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 03:55:31 PM

Code:
Loading data file c:/SierraChart/data/mtgoxUSD.scid
Downloading historical data
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "sierrachartfeed.py", line 159, in <module>
  File "sierrachartfeed.py", line 132, in __getitem__
  File "sierrachartfeed.py", line 61, in __init__
Exception: Historical download failed: HTTP Error 504: Gateway Time-out, use -y
to disable history
Press any key to continue . . .

i get shit over and over again for the last 2 days ..........................

arklan
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 07:36:49 AM

any update on historical download ability? i had to reformat my pc and didn't save the old scid file so i'm chartless. Sad

i don't post much, but this space for rent.
calebrulez

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 07:52:01 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2013, 08:06:51 AM by calebrulez

Okay the one thing I have seen is that if the tool tried to download from the very begining (i.e. start=0) then fails much more then say its trying to catchup for the last couple of days. So It may help to import recent data and then try to download the rest and re-sync.

I have uploaded two files in this folder. one SCID and one exported txt file up until the last few minutes  (Apr 14 2013 12:53 PST). Hope it helps.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cwy8hlg8yeyywtj/izpwnQBVrk
arklan
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 07:55:13 AM

Okay the one thing I have seen is that if the tool tried to download from the very begining (i.e. start=0) then fails much more then say its trying to catchup for the last couple of days. So It may help to import recent data and then try to download the rest and re-sync.

I have uploaded two files in this folder. once SCID and exported txt file up until the last few minutes  (Apr 14 2013 12:53 PST). Hope it helps.

great idea. appreciate. ...folder is showing empty though? apparently i was getting ahead of the upload... all sorted.

calebrulez

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 07:59:57 AM

great idea. appreciate. ...folder is showing empty though? apparently i was getting ahead of the upload... all sorted.

No problem, both the files should be there now.. I will try to updated them if there is demand for it.
calebrulez

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 08:02:15 AM

Ohh btw, I dont think I thanked slush for the great tool. Thanks man!!! I know I haven't made any money off this, but with SC' tech analysis and goxtool execution there may be a chance Smiley
arklan
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 08:03:52 AM

heh. true enough. i'm not even a trader, but i fins watching it fascinating.

myself
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 05:02:21 PM

I have uploaded two files in this folder. one SCID and one exported txt file up until the last few minutes  (Apr 14 2013 12:53 PST). Hope it helps.
the time for the data is UTC format or is on your local pc time ?

Smoovious

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Scattering my bits around the net since 1980

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 06:05:00 PM

If I remember right (it has been a long time since I set it up), they were in the exchange's local time (tho I think a couple converted to UTC)

You can adjust that in the individual graph's settings with an offset to your local time.

-- Smoov
myself
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 06:29:31 PM

If I remember right (it has been a long time since I set it up), they were in the exchange's local time (tho I think a couple converted to UTC)

You can adjust that in the individual graph's settings with an offset to your local time.

-- Smoov

the feed is saved on your PC time and you need to change the settings in SC to get all time on UTC
if you dont believe me start a VM put the feed and look at what time is saved

calebrulez

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 08:59:05 PM

Okay, looks like my original expectation with SC export was not correct. AFAIK when you export intra-day data its supposed to be GMT/UTC, irrespective of your data source (exchnage) or local time zones. (Source: http://www.sierrachart.com/index.php?l=doc/doc_ImportExport.html#Notes

However when I check the exported txt file, I can see that the time stamps are in PST. I exported the file at 12:53 PST the last bar in the file is time stamped 04/14/2013, 00:53:54, that's PST.

I have not tried this yes, but supposedly you can import in PST and fix the TIME to GMT/UTC or anything else, maybe it helps.
http://www.sierrachart.com/index.php?l=doc/doc_AdjustingData.html#TimeAdjustment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: