Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 07:38:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will you move your trading over to BOST from INFchain ?
Yes - 11 (68.8%)
No - 5 (31.3%)
Total Voters: 16

Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █=█ BoostCoin █=█ New team, new plans  (Read 299622 times)
iru786

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 10:51:25 AM

Looking back through all your posts, you really don't have anything positive to say!
BoostCoin is now primarily a Chinese focused coin with some clear direction based on what their markets wants. Not influenced by you!

What functionality are they after? Access to western exchanges? what else?

You nailed it - there is zero functionality here and by "direction" they mean they want a dumping ground (MintPal fits the bill nicely). You can't even tout the X13 POW as a feature because POW is over. It's dumping time! It's now a game of hot potato as soon as they buy their way onto MintPal. Anybody who thinks otherwise is a fool. Blackcoin is the only POW+POS coin that can be trusted. There was zero premine. Every single successor has been a scam as far as I know.

You are twisting my question. I am asking in the positive way as to what other functionality we can expect.

I have trust in Dev.
MEGAman

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 12:30:20 PM

Looking back through all your posts, you really don't have anything positive to say!
BoostCoin is now primarily a Chinese focused coin with some clear direction based on what their markets wants. Not influenced by you!

You nailed it - there is zero functionality here and by "direction" they mean they want a dumping ground (MintPal fits the bill nicely). You can't even tout the X13 POW as a feature because POW is over. It's dumping time! It's now a game of hot potato as soon as they buy their way onto MintPal. Anybody who thinks otherwise is a fool. Blackcoin is the only POW+POS coin that can be trusted. There was zero premine. Every single successor has been a scam as far as I know.

You are twisting my question. I am asking in the positive way as to what other functionality we can expect.

I have trust in Dev.

3 words pal: seven percent premine. No legitimate developer with a real, long-term plan premines (effectively) 7% of all of the coins that will ever exist and then lie to you by using blatant deception (the old classic POS deception trick!) and tell you it's 1%. This is one guy on his (n)teenth scamcoin. If you invest in this you're an idiot. NEARLY 7% PREMINE! WHY WOULD YOU LINE THIS CRIMINAL'S POCKETS? If cryptocurrency was regulated this guy would be in prison right now! Don't end up like all of the Yellowcoin bagholders I tried to warn. I BEGGED them to sell at 20x the current price but nooo - it was "going to the moon." Fools and their money are soon parted, I suppose. I just wonder how many times you have to be dropped on your head as a child to think a blatant scam with a 7% premine and a lying dev is a good investment. My guess is A LOT.

mammix2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 01:18:48 PM

I have trust in Dev.

3 words pal: seven percent premine. No legitimate developer with a real, long-term plan premines (effectively) 7% of all of the coins that will ever exist and then lie to you by using blatant deception (the old classic POS deception trick!) and tell you it's 1%. This is one guy on his (n)teenth scamcoin. If you invest in this you're an idiot. NEARLY 7% PREMINE! WHY WOULD YOU LINE THIS CRIMINAL'S POCKETS? If cryptocurrency was regulated this guy would be in prison right now! Don't end up like all of the Yellowcoin bagholders I tried to warn. I BEGGED them to sell at 20x the current price but nooo - it was "going to the moon." Fools and their money are soon parted, I suppose. I just wonder how many times you have to be dropped on your head as a child to think a blatant scam with a 7% premine and a lying dev is a good investment. My guess is A LOT.

Not innovative?
BoostCoin was The First 'x13' PoW + PoS hybrid to exist. I added in the X13 Algo set into this coin and brought it to market as a niche, as an improvment...And i quote from Wikepedia "Innovation is about finding a better way of doing something.[1] Innovation can be viewed as the application of better solutions that meet new requirements,"
So i think the fact there have been so many x13 PoW+PoS copies since then, could point to a bit of innovation, right there, yep thats it, just there, yes its called innovation! I have and will always credited Marucoin for pioneering the X13 Algorithm, and if you want to keep mining X13 you should be doing so over there!

Developments
Besides all the usual stuff Like, Website, Block Explorer, Paper Wallet, Android Apps. As i've said for a while the focus in on China and helping them use applications like this more freely and to be able to access the rest of the world more freely. So that is where our development focus is at. The people who care about these developments know about what is happening, obviously your not on the Chinese forums or you would know!

Pre-mine,
You keep banging on about pre-mine. From the very start i have been completely open about the foundation wallet and where it is spent, you all have access to the foundation address, and the block explorer. The pre-mine has been used for bounties, compensation for the relaunch, there were alot of those. And now a lot is being used for PR and developments in China

If i was the crook you talk about, then why would i still be here? why is there still about 50% of the foundation left?, why didn't i just dump with all the miners when the price was at 30k Sat??  Yes that's right.. because i'm interested in the long term interest of this project!! I am a developer, that's what i do!

Unless you have an interest or financial stake, stop worrying yourself about BoostCoin, go back to BlackCoin and do whatever it is you do there. Although i do have to thank you for keeping this thread at the first page of the AltCoin ANN forum  Wink

1HfpFYxBUpQ941mKd4DEjsyA22HN4Kerzu
iru786

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 04:29:09 PM

I have trust in Dev.

Not innovative?
BoostCoin was The First 'x13' PoW + PoS hybrid to exist. I added in the X13 Algo set into this coin and brought it to market as a niche, as an improvment...And i quote from Wikepedia "Innovation is about finding a better way of doing something.[1] Innovation can be viewed as the application of better solutions that meet new requirements,"
So i think the fact there have been so many x13 PoW+PoS copies since then, could point to a bit of innovation, right there, yep thats it, just there, yes its called innovation! I have and will always credited Marucoin for pioneering the X13 Algorithm, and if you want to keep mining X13 you should be doing so over there!

Developments
Besides all the usual stuff Like, Website, Block Explorer, Paper Wallet, Android Apps. As i've said for a while the focus in on China and helping them use applications like this more freely and to be able to access the rest of the world more freely. So that is where our development focus is at. The people who care about these developments know about what is happening, obviously your not on the Chinese forums or you would know!

Pre-mine,
You keep banging on about pre-mine. From the very start i have been completely open about the foundation wallet and where it is spent, you all have access to the foundation address, and the block explorer. The pre-mine has been used for bounties, compensation for the relaunch, there were alot of those. And now a lot is being used for PR and developments in China

If i was the crook you talk about, then why would i still be here? why is there still about 50% of the foundation left?, why didn't i just dump with all the miners when the price was at 30k Sat??  Yes that's right.. because i'm interested in the long term interest of this project!! I am a developer, that's what i do!

Unless you have an interest or financial stake, stop worrying yourself about BoostCoin, go back to BlackCoin and do whatever it is you do there. Although i do have to thank you for keeping this thread at the first page of the AltCoin ANN forum  Wink

+1 I say just ignore them... Let the development do the talking.
go6ooo1212
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

quarkchain.io

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 04:49:55 PM

+1
I was compensated when the Boost relanched and I'm following the thread since the beginning. I think this developer it one of the best developers seen at BCT.
MEGAman

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:30:18 PM

So the big innovation was swapping in x13 for the brief POW period? And now that's over? Let me guess... dev has a bunch of GPUs and wanted to use them for the instamine? So the only innovation is something that is over and the dev premined nearly 7% of all of the coins that will ever exist. If you think this coin has potential, you're clueless. Seriously clueless. The premine is a fact - use your heads for more than just a hat rack guys. No coin with a nearly 7% premine will ever have value beyond a pump-and-dump. It's simple economics and if that isn't enough for you history has proven it time and time again. If you buy this coin you will lose money - it's really that simple. With so many coins out there that don't have 7% premines why would you choose this one? Because of some BS "innovation" that doesn't even matter?
jiangzuying

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 07:40:36 AM

So the big innovation was swapping in x13 for the brief POW period? And now that's over? Let me guess... dev has a bunch of GPUs and wanted to use them for the instamine? So the only innovation is something that is over and the dev premined nearly 7% of all of the coins that will ever exist. If you think this coin has potential, you're clueless. Seriously clueless. The premine is a fact - use your heads for more than just a hat rack guys. No coin with a nearly 7% premine will ever have value beyond a pump-and-dump. It's simple economics and if that isn't enough for you history has proven it time and time again. If you buy this coin you will lose money - it's really that simple. With so many coins out there that don't have 7% premines why would you choose this one? Because of some BS "innovation" that doesn't even matter?

There comes more and more suspicious.

I Consider the author choose the wrong team in China.

You have to consider it again.

You should contact the owner of BTC38.
novag

Activity: 687
Merit: 500

novag

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 08:03:29 AM

Price stability of this coin speaks for itself, so do not listen to the trolls.

Donate for the support of a new Martial arts Style - Aikivindo = Aikido + Wing-Chun (in Ukraine) 5168757318423326 PrivatBank.
http://aikivindo.com.ua
BTC:1DpRaQjdVmrkSopRV8p9RdwvBMWNA9faCS
mammix2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:15:27 AM

There comes more and more suspicious.

I Consider the author choose the wrong team in China.

You have to consider it again.

You should contact the owner of BTC38.

Hi jiangzuying
Why do you think we have chosen the wrong team in China? Can you explain it a bit more?
PM me if you need to.

Thanks

mammix2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:51:11 AM

Thank you. it's difficult to totally ignore them sometimes Smiley

MEGAman

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 09:06:31 AM

Especially when they're posting facts and valid points. There was an effective 6.5% premine here - that means anybody buying this piece of crap is going to lose money. The dev is lying about the premine by disguising it with POS but the dev ALSO receives POS. Everything about this is a blatant scam to steal money from Chinese people that are less informed. Pretty sad.
mammix2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 09:39:32 AM

Especially when they're posting facts and valid points. There was an effective 6.5% premine here - that means anybody buying this piece of crap is going to lose money. The dev is lying about the premine by disguising it with POS but the dev ALSO receives POS. Everything about this is a blatant scam to steal money from Chinese people that are less informed. Pretty sad.
Hi guys, this guy tries to illegally blackmail people please post this image whenever you see him Wink
Let's get him banned for good.

http://i60.tinypic.com/zwyzwh.jpg

I know, i've just reported him for the exact same PM he sent me this morning!

here is the message...

iru786

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 12:54:55 PM

Also it did make me laugh how unsuccessful he has been. Check his BTC address out...

https://blockchain.info/address/14x9NTYyzVDEuzDxaUQdWVRxkqbUTfoYfE

Whats wrong with this guy? Did he really think someone would pay anything to him ? Come on... Fudsters are always good for coins.They only come to threads when there is some really potential in that coin and they also help keep the thread bumped up. I've always loved trolls & fud'sters to be frank.

Also he has been super successful in his efforts it seems (not)  Roll Eyes... Reminds me of the Program "Dumbest Criminals / Blackmailers" on TV... He should be featured on it  Grin
AceCobra1

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:17:56 PM

Hi guys, any updates on the coin? I am looking to buy more but need to feel confident enough to invest..
MEGAman

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:29:29 PM

Hi guys, any updates on the coin? I am looking to buy more but need to feel confident enough to invest..

How about this update? There was an effective 6.5% premine on this coin. The dev is lying about the premine. Premines have to be reported in terms of POW coins available because the premined coins also received POS just like the others. This proves the coin is scam alone. Nothing should make you confident because no legitimate coin would ever take such a massive cut right off the top. Stay away unless you want to lose money.
mammix2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 07:56:51 PM

Hi Ace, don't listen to him he's trying to blackmail loads of devs, check the previous pages posts.

Im still working on new connectivity developments. Dont worry i'm not going anywhere Smiley

MEGAman

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:49:39 PM

6.5% effective premine. I don't need to discret anybody - you scammers do it all on your own. Glad to see everybody is getting together and giving me negative trust to attempt to discredit me. Thing is, all people need to do is look at the blockchain and do some basic math to realize it's a scam and you are a liar. Anybody buying this coin right now will lose money. This isn't a matter of trusting me or not - it's a fact. Dozens of good coins out there why waste time and money here?
wnagye

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 11:10:48 PM

For 10000 BOSt to do than you are now on the platform after the anonymous anonymous out you get what
Do what innovation is now market need anonymity
The authors don't you understand
MEGAman

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 11:13:07 PM

For 10000 BOSt to do than you are now on the platform after the anonymous anonymous out you get what
Do what innovation is now market need anonymity
The authors don't you understand

No, I don't.
wnagye

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 11:18:28 PM

NND BURN to the anonymous author, can you tell us you don't
Or if you are not planning to the anonymous
Now the market need for anonymous
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 »
  Print  

Jump to: