Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:37:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 249 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Genesis-mining.com || World's leading hashpower provider!  (Read 400012 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nemisan

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:23:40 PM

Mike who many coins are on scrypt.cc?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mike18feb

Activity: 657
Merit: 500

MΣC

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:27:01 PM

Basically none. Or one. They mine the most profitable coins and pay in bitcoin. There's no other choice. (so no, not flexible everywhere)

<||=||>  Rule #1a: Never invest more then you can afford to lose. <||=||>  Rule #1b: Never invest all you can afford to lose. <||=||> 
............. Whenever someone idly claims a scam, a Bitcoin somewhere dies .............
brasilbitcoin

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:57:29 AM

Scrypt.CC has the advantage of being extremely flexible. What your hashrate will be worth after one year is not very interesting when your intention is not to sell but to keep on building. You can keep the hashrate indefinitely, so after a year you won't suddenly lose a few Mhs because some contract ends. Instead, you simply buy whatever you need daily/weekly/monthly to keep ahead of difficulty and withdraw if you have something left. Scrypt.CC offers you the opportunity to buy in small steps, as little as 1Khs steps. And that is a HUGE advantage over GM, especially for those with limited dollars to spent.

Of course keeping ahead of difficulty requires planning and keeping an eye on things and knowing when to invest and when not to. And prices are dictated by an open market, so it can go up and down wildly. Therefor, it's not for the average Joe who tosses in a bag of coins and expects more at the end. You can see those people run away from scrypt.cc almost daily.

So yeah, I like Scrypt.CC very much and I have invested there, just because I love the building aspect. In theory you can buy once and build up bigger/better/more forever.

But yeah, I've also invested in GM because of the ease of use, the good yield (though that will be diminishing over time, but very hard to estimate), AND the opportunity to mine specific coins.

And it's nice that I don't put all my money on just one (or two) horse(s) Smiley

I still think GM overpriced. KnCMiner Titan 400 MH/s, $17,5 per MH/s.
http://www.coindesk.com/kncminer-titan-deliver-400-tape-out/
IanFoxley
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 05:48:59 AM

Scrypt.CC has the advantage of being extremely flexible. What your hashrate will be worth after one year is not very interesting when your intention is not to sell but to keep on building. You can keep the hashrate indefinitely, so after a year you won't suddenly lose a few Mhs because some contract ends. Instead, you simply buy whatever you need daily/weekly/monthly to keep ahead of difficulty and withdraw if you have something left. Scrypt.CC offers you the opportunity to buy in small steps, as little as 1Khs steps. And that is a HUGE advantage over GM, especially for those with limited dollars to spent.

Of course keeping ahead of difficulty requires planning and keeping an eye on things and knowing when to invest and when not to. And prices are dictated by an open market, so it can go up and down wildly. Therefor, it's not for the average Joe who tosses in a bag of coins and expects more at the end. You can see those people run away from scrypt.cc almost daily.

So yeah, I like Scrypt.CC very much and I have invested there, just because I love the building aspect. In theory you can buy once and build up bigger/better/more forever.

But yeah, I've also invested in GM because of the ease of use, the good yield (though that will be diminishing over time, but very hard to estimate), AND the opportunity to mine specific coins.

And it's nice that I don't put all my money on just one (or two) horse(s) Smiley

It is better to compare the price when the Titan is actually being delivered to people, to be honest.

A small excerpt from the article.
"KnCMiner has announced that it is nearing the tape-out of its upcoming Titan scrypt ASIC, though it did not provide further details as to when the tape-out would take place."

monim1

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:25:01 AM

100 % the next coin is darkcoin  Kiss
Im a genesis member the service is good the profit too, en trusted peopel (hope fore a long time  Grin ).
But i have a probléme with the year contract, after a year you loose your investment,ok you have you ROI back en plus the profit but you loose you investment  Undecided.
The difference in script.cc you loose nothing you hold you investment + you profite en the ROI  Kiss no mather if the price of you khs is dumping to sell you have always you khs...

I have make mi choose, but genesis mining is niew en im a trusted member.

sorry fore mi badly english  Kiss
Are you sure that the next coin will bedarkcoin? Last time they arrange a Facebook Campaign for most favorite coin to mine. 
Mike18feb

MΣC

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:34:52 AM

To call cloud mining overpriced because hardware is cheaper is the same as claiming that bread from the bakery is overpriced because it costs more then flour. You can't sell cloud hashes below the price of hardware because there's a whole lot of services surrounding those hashes. People chose cloud mining for different reasons. No room at home, expensive powerbill, noise, heat, lousy internet connection, whatever.

<||=||>  Rule #1a: Never invest more then you can afford to lose. <||=||>  Rule #1b: Never invest all you can afford to lose. <||=||> 
............. Whenever someone idly claims a scam, a Bitcoin somewhere dies .............
nemisan

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 10:03:33 AM

Im a genesis member the service is good the profit too, en trusted peopel (hope fore a long time  Grin ).
But i have a probléme with the year contract, after a year you loose your investment,ok you have you ROI back en plus the profit but you loose you investment  Undecided.
The difference in script.cc you loose nothing you hold you investment + you profite en the ROI  Kiss no mather if the price of you khs is dumping to sell you have always you khs...

Are you sure that the next coin will bedarkcoin? Last time they arrange a Facebook Campaign for most favorite coin to mine. 

100% guarented,
We are going to have a highlight coming up soon that will enable our users to mine Darkcoin with our system! This will be a groundbreaking new feature and everybody will like it!
mail from genesis  Kiss

But i stay over what i say, contract fore one year is not mi preference, i love more the way of cex en script.cc holding you kh or gh or whatever...
Daniel007

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 10:44:19 AM

So you want to say that after end of my contract i will get back my profit+investment. If they return my investment than what is the point of their earning?

IanFoxley
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 10:52:02 AM

So you want to say that after end of my contract i will get back my profit+investment. If they return my investment than what is the point of their earning?

What I will be doing, call it crazy, is that the btc I earn each month is going back into buying more hashrates.

Not sure if that is the best thing to do, but that is me, haha

jimmy2k

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:39:11 PM

It is better to compare the price when the Titan is actually being delivered to people, to be honest.

A small excerpt from the article.
"KnCMiner has announced that it is nearing the tape-out of its upcoming Titan scrypt ASIC, though it did not provide further details as to when the tape-out would take place."

Totally agree! They raised 20 M for pre order of the first generation, but there is not a slight evidence that they ship it any time soon although they promised to ship it till june... Instead they are just announcing another one to delay shipment even further. I am happy when I can get what I bought directly after purchase! Especially in the mining world this is key!
Taking pre orders is easy, being actually able to deliver is a whole different thing! Smiley
jimmy2k

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:41:20 PM

To call cloud mining overpriced because hardware is cheaper is the same as claiming that bread from the bakery is overpriced because it costs more then flour. You can't sell cloud hashes below the price of hardware because there's a whole lot of services surrounding those hashes. People chose cloud mining for different reasons. No room at home, expensive powerbill, noise, heat, lousy internet connection, whatever.

agreed! Also shipping costs, customs and expert-knowledge play a big role in prefering cloud mining services to actually buying hardware.
Genesis-Mining (OP)

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 01:49:28 PM

Dear all,

we are proud to announce our new affiliate program!

We already handed out personalized promo codes to chosen users.
If you like to have a personalized code, contact us via PM and tell us where you want to spread the word!
Right now, each participant is chosen individually by us.

The personalized promo codes grants you 3% of the hashpower of the order made by the customer you won! Additionally, the new customer has 3% off his order with using the code!
Additionaly, you are able to increase your percentage over time!

The more users you win, the higher your percentage gain will be!

Wintermute

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 02:10:39 PM

Dear all,

If you like to have a personalized code, contact us via PM and tell us where you want to spread the word!

Nice. I would like one. PM sent!

nemisan

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 03:32:26 PM

im the chosen one  Kiss
marife01

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 03:36:18 PM

Not sure about such statement but what matters most for me is getting ROI and a good income on top of it. 
Mike18feb

MΣC

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 05:15:59 PM

Dear all,

Right now, each participant is chosen individually by us.

The personalized promo codes grants you 3% of the hashpower of the order made by the customer you won! Additionally, the new customer has 3% off his order with using the code!
Additionaly, you are able to increase your percentage over time!

The more users you win, the higher your percentage gain will be!

Excellent going. Though, wondering, is the process of adding hashpower automatic or is it manual? How fast after someone uses your... errr.... my code will the hashrate be added?

Wintermute

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:27:13 PM

Haha. That is the normal thing KnC does. They cannot deliver in the foreseeable future, but try to cause trouble for their competitors. KnC is very well-known for not delivering in time (and instead mining for themselves). So far, I had a terrible experience with their BTC miners (very late and bad quality). The same story repeats again, but some people believe it - good job KnC Wink
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 05:28:07 AM

Haha. That is the normal thing KnC does. They cannot deliver in the foreseeable future, but try to cause trouble for their competitors. KnC is very well-known for not delivering in time (and instead mining for themselves). So far, I had a terrible experience with their BTC miners (very late and bad quality). The same story repeats again, but some people believe it - good job KnC Wink

I really cant believe people still buy ASIC. Look at the facts, no major ASIC manufacturer has started delivering their products and we have LTC difficulty going up 10% every 2 days or so.
How is this possible? Sure they use ASIC to mine first, get difficulty up and then deliver to losers who expect to get rich fast by pressing a single button. 

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Genesis-Mining (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 03:16:34 PM

Excellent going. Though, wondering, is the process of adding hashpower automatic or is it manual? How fast after someone uses your... errr.... my code will the hashrate be added?

The hashpower is allocated automatically into your account. This will happen as soon as the order of the promo code user is approved (which usually takes less than 30 minutes using btc payments).

Genesis-Mining (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 03:17:44 PM

The secret is out of the box! We will be adding Darkcoin soon!

Stay tuned for more info!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 249 »
  Print  

Jump to: