Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:10:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 249 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Genesis-mining.com || World's leading hashpower provider!  (Read 400012 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitcoinminer007

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 04:12:32 PM

Genesis Mining is not one of the 'best performing products on the market'. I am getting about 3% per week using auto switching paying out in btc. There are other legitimate altcoin cloud mining sevices returning over 10% per week.
I am new member of this forum. I am thinking about mining. I have found that a lot of miner are mining with Genesis-mining. So i need to about their performance. What do all of you think? Can i start mining with them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fractal02

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 04:20:08 PM

Genesis Mining is not one of the 'best performing products on the market'. I am getting about 3% per week using auto switching paying out in btc. There are other legitimate altcoin cloud mining sevices returning over 10% per week.
I am new member of this forum. I am thinking about mining. I have found that a lot of miner are mining with Genesis-mining. So i need to about their performance. What do all of you think? Can i start mining with them.

Well depends...

If you want mine some coins and holds maybe...
If you want to ROI...not a chance...Overpriced MH/s and 1 year contract...Monsters like Gawminer and KNC scrypt aren't even here...
Go buy some Miners or look around...you have plenty alternative.

Beside that, i never be disappoint on the support side of Genesis mining, very Pro...so sad MH/s are expensive and 1 year contract...oh... and no compensation for early buyers...
bitcoinminer007

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 04:28:29 PM

Well depends...

If you want to ROI...not a chance...Overpriced MH/s and 1 year contract...
Thanks a lot for your help. Actually i want to mine and start trading.
xephyr

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:46:15 PM

Well depends...

If you want to ROI...not a chance...Overpriced MH/s and 1 year contract...
Thanks a lot for your help. Actually i want to mine and start trading.

If you want to start mining the best returns you will find are at ltcgear.com. If you buy the ASIC share 830x you can expect to earn your investment back mining litecoin in 7-8 weeks. You can not do better. Interested in trading? Take a look at altcoin forum for picks and trading strategy. Good luck and hope this helps you get started and avoid wasting your hard earned btc.
Wintermute

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 10:27:26 PM

If you want to start mining the best returns you will find are at ltcgear.com. If you buy the ASIC share 830x you can expect to earn your investment back mining litecoin in 7-8 weeks. You can not do better. Interested in trading? Take a look at altcoin forum for picks and trading strategy. Good luck and hope this helps you get started and avoid wasting your hard earned btc.

Be careful! These guys never appeared on any Bitcoin related conference and they prefer to stay anonymous. Their website looks unprofessional and so looks their "mining farm" http://ltcgear.com/shop/the-farm/  (is this really all they can show?).

So in short they can run with your money any time.

The best promised ROI does not help if your counterpart is non-existing. But xephyr likes to promote them on all threads without giving any warning to new users - for whatever reason Wink
Wintermute

Activity: 178

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 10:31:49 PM

PS Have a look at some real world companies (people that do successful and legit business do not have to be anonymous)

http://cointelegraph.com/news/112159/cloudmining-review-part-4-money-matters

There are four parts and Genesis is doing very good for being rather new to the market. CEX is an alternative, but for altcoin mining Genesis is the best IMHO.

Have fun mining!
xephyr

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:46:26 AM

PS Have a look at some real world companies (people that do successful and legit business do not have to be anonymous)

http://cointelegraph.com/news/112159/cloudmining-review-part-4-money-matters

There are four parts and Genesis is doing very good for being rather new to the market. CEX is an alternative, but for altcoin mining Genesis is the best IMHO.

Have fun mining!

My contract at Genesis Mining returned 2% last week on Auto (BTC). Unless the price of bitcoin surges it will take the life of the one year contract to return my investment. I bought the minimum contract so I could speak from experience and counsel others not to waste their money.

If you do not trust ltcgear.com your other most profitable option right now is hosted mining at GAWMiners. They sell a hosted ZeusMiner 42 mH scrypt miner for $800 or about $19/mH. Not as good a deal as the $13/mH you can find at ltcgear.com but at least you should recoup your investment in 3 months then earn income. Even Wintermute can not dismiss the legitimacy of the company.

If you need advice on altcoin cloud mining from someone who only recommends companies he has real world experience with you are welcome to browse my altcoin cloud mining reviews.
matt988

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:41:42 AM

It also does not help if you invest in a legit bussiness but only get 50% of the ROI in one year back.
Mike18feb

Activity: 657
Merit: 500

MΣC

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:24:33 AM

My contract at Genesis Mining returned 2% last week on Auto (BTC). Unless the price of bitcoin surges it will take the life of the one year contract to return my investment. I bought the minimum contract so I could speak from experience and counsel others not to waste their money.

If you do not trust ltcgear.com your other most profitable option right now is hosted mining at GAWMiners. They sell a hosted ZeusMiner 42 mH scrypt miner for $800 or about $19/mH. Not as good a deal as the $13/mH you can find at ltcgear.com but at least you should recoup your investment in 3 months then earn income. Even Wintermute can not dismiss the legitimacy of the company.

If you need advice on altcoin cloud mining from someone who only recommends companies he has real world experience with you are welcome to browse my altcoin cloud mining reviews.
Well, your listing is incomplete and far from up to date, which I would find acceptable if you didn't post it in just about every post you make.
Further more, in your forum message you say that "When considering buying altcoin cloud mining look for reputable companies with a history of good customer service", yet you don't give any weight at all in your considerations whether a company is recommended or not. Everything is solely based on costs and price, so why confuse people by saying reputable should be considered when you yourself don't?!

The more reputable a company is, the less risk. In general Cheesy Unfortunately at a cost usually, which will impact roi. Some of the companies  you "recommend" have never even showed a working product, so there's a high risk which may even lead to a way more serious impact on roi (like total loss of investment). If you want to help newbies to the best possible roi then take such things into consideration. Products may be a scam, or will arrive months later. Bye bye newbie investment, bye bye any chance for a decent roi.

GM is costly, roi isn't as good as we all hoped for, especially since altcoin value is going to crap, but GM IS a reputable company and has good customer service and quality products, now and in the future. It's solid. New companies may be great at customer service, but I see quite a bit of one man operations out there, with a few customers, but also a lot of energy. Which is truly great. Customer service almost instantaneously! But will that remain the same when they've outgrown their one man operation to the extent where they can no longer deal with all customer issues themselves, but are not making enough yet to also fund the needed extra quality or customer service?! You don't need to worry about such things with companies like GM because they've already matured. Good quality and good service comes at a price and that price may be worth it.

<||=||>  Rule #1a: Never invest more then you can afford to lose. <||=||>  Rule #1b: Never invest all you can afford to lose. <||=||> 
............. Whenever someone idly claims a scam, a Bitcoin somewhere dies .............
xephyr

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 12:09:11 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2014, 01:11:35 PM by xephyr

There is risk/reward in any investment. I only recommend altcoin cloud mining providers I use myself and have proven very profitable. My opinion is not to waste money on providers who can not return your investment in less than three months. I think that is reasonable.

I realize that some new miners are on a budget and can not afford my best recommendations. Here is an example of how you can still make wise choices on a budget:

• Instead of spending $158 for 2 mH scrypt mining at Genesis Mining that will take 10 months to return your investment, consider buying a hosted Zeus Blizzard X6 4 mH miner at GAWMiners for $120 instead. You get twice the mining power for $38 less money. If you take a look at the independent Scrypt Asics spreadsheet a Zeus Blizzard X6 should return your investment in 6-7 months. That is the better investment.
  • However be aware that you can get a quicker ROI by spending more money for a faster miner like the Zeus Thunder X6 20 mH for $480.

While mining is a fun hobby, the object is to make money isn't it? I help new miners toward that objective.
Genesis-Mining (OP)

Activity: 430

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 02:23:01 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2014, 03:06:32 PM by Genesis-Mining

Well, your listing is incomplete and far from up to date, which I would find acceptable if you didn't post it in just about every post you make.
Further more, in your forum message you say that "When considering buying altcoin cloud mining look for reputable companies with a history of good customer service", yet you don't give any weight at all in your considerations whether a company is recommended or not. Everything is solely based on costs and price, so why confuse people by saying reputable should be considered when you yourself don't?!

The more reputable a company is, the less risk. In general Cheesy Unfortunately at a cost usually, which will impact roi. Some of the companies  you "recommend" have never even showed a working product, so there's a high risk which may even lead to a way more serious impact on roi (like total loss of investment). If you want to help newbies to the best possible roi then take such things into consideration. Products may be a scam, or will arrive months later. Bye bye newbie investment, bye bye any chance for a decent roi.

GM is costly, roi isn't as good as we all hoped for, especially since altcoin value is going to crap, but GM IS a reputable company and has good customer service and quality products, now and in the future. It's solid. New companies may be great at customer service, but I see quite a bit of one man operations out there, with a few customers, but also a lot of energy. Which is truly great. Customer service almost instantaneously! But will that remain the same when they've outgrown their one man operation to the extent where they can no longer deal with all customer issues themselves, but are not making enough yet to also fund the needed extra quality or customer service?! You don't need to worry about such things with companies like GM because they've already matured. Good quality and good service comes at a price and that price may be worth it.

Posting outdated lists in every thread and pointing beginners to doubtful websites with the "high ROI argument" is highly irresponsible (Xephyr you should at least mention the risks in your list). Makes me sad if someone follows this bad advice.

xiaogr

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 02:40:40 PM

The more reputable a company is, the less risk. In general Cheesy Unfortunately at a cost usually, which will impact roi. Some of the companies  you "recommend" have never even showed a working product, so there's a high risk which may even lead to a way more serious impact on roi (like total loss of investment). If you want to help newbies to the best possible roi then take such things into consideration. Products may be a scam, or will arrive months later. Bye bye newbie investment, bye bye any chance for a decent roi.

Posting outdated lists in every thread and pointing beginners to doubtful websites with the "high ROI argument" is highly irresponsible (Xephyr you should at least mention the risks in your list). Makes me sad if someone follows this bad advice.

Among the trusted businesses GM is top notch (gawminers is good too, though I prefer GM as it is way easier to use and has similar profitability).

I appreciate very much your service and support and since May i was investing almost every week to you.

i am not sure that the payouts are similar between GM and ZEN (At least for the last few days) . I can not explain why GM day by day getting less compared to zen which looks steady.

My feeling is that GM has to change something in order to get back the investors and be more competitive to other trusted services.

www.genesis-mining.com - 3% Promo Code: TRUNK_38
www.hashflare.io - 10% Discount Code: 2450E47A
Genesis-Mining (OP)

Activity: 430

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 02:48:25 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2014, 03:12:04 PM by Genesis-Mining

The last 3 days i have set it to multipool.us. Previous days on nicehash.

I am not blaming just expressing my thoughts. I can send my Falcon payouts compare to GM payouts for the last few days. (still in free month period)

I have accepted that now.  Smiley

Ok. Thanks for the info. The GM multi-pool generally performs very well against all other multi-pools, but there are daily variations for different reasons. I will have a look.

xephyr

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 02:54:04 PM

Among the trusted businesses GM is top notch (gawminers is good too, though I prefer GM as it is way easier to use and has similar profitability).

I appreciate very much your service and support and since May i was investing almost every week to you.

i am not sure that the payouts are similar between GM and ZEN (At least for the last few days) . I can not explain why GM day by day getting less compared to zen which looks steady.

My feeling is that GM has to change something in order to get back the investors and be more competitive to other trusted services.

Of course they do. Genesis Mining needs to cut their prices by at least half to match their competition. Simple. There is no reason to pay over $25 per mH in this competitive scrypt mining market. There are more attractive options to new miners than GM at present.

Think about it: other companies are flourishing and making profits by selling scrypt mining for less than $25 per mH. So when you pay GM more than $50 per mH for the same product you are hurting your profit and ROI and only adding to the bottom line of GM.
JohnDorien

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:01:42 PM

This pricing discussion is enerving. Xephyr appears to be paid for ads, GM appears to be a bit more expensive than others but trusted and with good service.
Nothing else to discuss on that, readers believe what they believe anyways...

How about more coin votings or more silent additions?
Can you move the polls away from FB please?

Any news on X11 and Sha starting dates? Any pricing infos?
martinnew

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:13:34 PM

I am also just quite new here and learning through reading the discussions.  Cool
If you like. try reading previous posts on this thread or read from the OP to learn more about genesis mining. They also have a website that you can visit, which will help you in making a decision.
ellen_me

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 04:08:52 PM

Be careful! These guys never appeared on any Bitcoin related conference and they prefer to stay anonymous. Their website looks unprofessional and so looks their "mining farm" http://ltcgear.com/shop/the-farm/  (is this really all they can show?).

So in short they can run with your money any time.

The best promised ROI does not help if your counterpart is non-existing. But xephyr likes to promote them on all threads without giving any warning to new users - for whatever reason Wink

The link of the farm you provided does not work for me, or is it just me? Tongue

So, choose between an unsure fast roi or sure quite slow roi. Wink
I think the time required in getting roi varies depends on what coin you will mine.

bitlyme

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 04:59:50 PM

Read nice things about genesis auto mining on Reddit that made me visited this forum again.
Sounds good to get a contract since it is auto multipool (I have not tried mining on my own) and with company details. Those who have contracts already, any tips on how to mine effectively or what coin/s is more profitable to mine now on genesis? thnx.
monim1

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:47:35 PM

I cam ensure you that you can start mining with Genesis-mining. A lot of people are mining with Genesis and they are making good amount of profit. You can visit their site.
Nathan101

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:50:52 PM

Read nice things about genesis auto mining on Reddit that made me visited this forum again.
Sounds good to get a contract since it is auto multipool (I have not tried mining on my own) and with company details. Those who have contracts already, any tips on how to mine effectively or what coin/s is more profitable to mine now on genesis? thnx.
Can you share the link of reddit.com? It would be helpful to get latest information about Genesis-mining.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 249 »
  Print  

Jump to: