Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:59:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 [917] 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
effectsToCause (OP)

Activity: 761
Merit: 505

VeriCoin & Verium Creator/Developer

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 03:49:00 PM

Reviewing comprehensive marketing proposal from crypto-competent firm. Looking good, details to follow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 03:56:41 PM

There any roadmap or anything? Ico you have done with empty pockets is no support?

What are the plans further apart from diving prices? Is dev team is one person who does not have much time? It does not look good, we are well below ico, we supply from mining and lack of demand.

Marketing program will not do rocket is only one element, it is not fud that concern

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 04:08:06 PM

There any roadmap or anything? Ico you have done with empty pockets is no support?

What are the plans further apart from diving prices? Is dev team is one person who does not have much time? It does not look good, we are well below ico, we supply from mining and lack of demand.

Marketing program will not do rocket is only one element, it is not fud that concern

I was on the forum asking for more information.  Wallet updates product anything.  But the sheep on there right away attack.  I suggested a weekly or bi weekly news letter to keep the people informed.  I don't know if there working hiding or what.  Right now it's wasted time and money in this project.  I know it's not there job but the responsibility was taken on and now it's feeling abandoned. Soon under 6K.  I hope for a pump to get out of this coin
xtrembash

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 04:12:14 PM

is there an interest to run vrc&vrm wallets at the same time ?!

souljah1h
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 05:41:31 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2016, 06:13:55 PM by souljah1h

I was on the forum asking for more information.  Wallet updates product anything.  But the sheep on there right away attack.  I suggested a weekly or bi weekly news letter to keep the people informed.  I don't know if there working hiding or what.  Right now it's wasted time and money in this project.  I know it's not there job but the responsibility was taken on and now it's feeling abandoned. Soon under 6K.  I hope for a pump to get out of this coin
effects just posted this

Reviewing comprehensive marketing proposal from crypto-competent firm. Looking good, details to follow.
Just read your own topic. https://www.vericoinforums.com/threads/is-there-anything-going-on.1453/. And all the replys I gave you last week. Put all that info together and you know what they are working on.

You suggested a news letter / updates, and I responded.

How is calling people sheep/sheeple/cult not attacking? You have twisted standards sir.

You asked for information, you got information. Not happy about it? Get helping and make sure something is going on.

_@/'
souljah1h
Legendary

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 05:56:35 PM

is there an interest to run vrc&vrm wallets at the same time ?!
What do you mean? The 2 wallets combined?

_@/'
souljah1h
Legendary

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 12:36:43 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2016, 01:16:33 PM by souljah1h

New Intro Video: Veriturdum - The Commoditurd
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1wcTXXGGZc

Alben did a great job.

Absolutely! Alben did a great veritarded job!

The level of veritardery in that video is astonishing, only seriously useless devs with no idea of Economics and management would allow that crap to get published

Miners want higher transaction fees

Consumers want lower transaction fees
Seriously? Miners want a useful, valuable and demanded currency to mine so they can earn some BTCs, exactly what VRM is not because being useless - not having any potential - there is no demand for it pathetic veritards

Consumers want a widely accepted and demanded currency to buy and be sure they will be able to exchange for goods or get their BTCs back if they need to, exactly what VRM is not!

Are you seriously trying to convince miners and consumers to buy Veriturd the "shit reserve" making them understand what they want!? GTFO you clowns ahahaha

And yet more retardery...

Quote from: veriturdum video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1wcTXXGGZc

Consumers use verishitcoin because lower fees and faster block times

wrong! consumers do not use verishitcoin at all, and the 2,5 BTC daily volume (all dumps) is the evidence for only 4 and a half retards are using the network

Miners earn veriturdum with higher fees and slower block times

wrong again! miners need "consumers" using the network to earn those higher fees, and as we already know only 4 and a half retards (all miners transferring to exchanges to dump BTW) are using the verishit network... oh well a decreasing value, "hard to mine", expensive to send commoditurd with 0,27 BTC daily volume will convince them to join the mining orgy  Roll Eyes

Veritards of the world... unite!

ahahahah
Posting your mod deleted comment again? Smiley Hope you get paid for writing this kind of nonsense.

_@/'
jd1959

Activity: 529

I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 08:14:40 PM

Why not just close this thread and go back to veriforums.....the only reason it was reopened was a desperate attempt to grab some BTC with a dubious ICO

Cheers Jon  Angry

dICO Disguised Instant Cash Out
souljah1h
Legendary

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 08:22:33 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2016, 08:34:23 PM by souljah1h

Why not just close this thread and go back to veriforums.....the only reason it was reopened was a desperate attempt to grab some BTC with a dubious ICO

Cheers Jon  Angry
BTC? They never accepted any BTC. The ICO only accepted VRC.

What was dubious? if you gonna FUD next time, do some research.

_@/'
jd1959

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 08:53:22 PM

Cheers Jon  Angry

There was a huge pump and then a dump on exchanges where it was sold for BTC.... I don't need lessons from fan boys! Dubious is when you reopen a closed thread just announce a ICO . Do some research yourself

Cheers Jon  Grin

souljah1h
Legendary

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 09:08:19 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2016, 09:31:16 PM by souljah1h

Cheers Jon  Angry

There was a huge pump and then a dump on exchanges where it was sold for BTC.... I don't need lessons from fan boys! Dubious is when you reopen a closed thread just announce a ICO. Do some research yourself

Cheers Jon  Grin
Do you have any (blockchain) proof of that? You can check all the addresses (they are public for a reason) not a single VRC was sold.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/vrc/address.dws?423762.htm
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/vrc/address.dws?433550.htm

I did my research, looks like you didn't. Be informed before making such claims next time.

_@/'
RJF19

Activity: 420

AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 10:00:49 PM

Cheers Jon  Angry

There was a huge pump and then a dump on exchanges where it was sold for BTC.... I don't need lessons from fan boys! Dubious is when you reopen a closed thread just announce a ICO. Do some research yourself

Cheers Jon  Grin
Do you have any (blockchain) proof of that? You can check all the addresses (they are public for a reason) not a single VRC was sold.

I did my research, looks like you didn't. Be informed before making such claims next time.

They are really coming out of the woodwork huh? Of course there is no proof, proof works against FUD...

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
jd1959

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 12:37:00 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2016, 02:45:06 AM by jd1959

Cheers Jon  Angry

Cheers Jon  Grin

You don't get it? I never said they were stupid. Only a stupid person would collect payment via a blockchain and then move it from there for sale. You leave it there for promotional payments etcetera. What you do is

hype up the next great thing in crypto, create a pump into which you sell the coins you already hold. I don't mean to be rude but I'm obviously talking with someone who still believes ......as for me nobody gets the

benefit of the doubt. I'm too old and have to much life experience for that. You can call it FUD but these guys kept threatening to return here but delayed for months, when they did the first piece of business was an

ICO and that's a fact

Cheers Jon Cool

jd1959

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 01:26:52 AM

Cheers Jon  Angry

Cheers Jon  Grin

They are really coming out of the woodwork huh? Of course there is no proof, proof works against FUD...

If I need a fanboy's opinion I'll pm you OK

Cheers  Jon Wink

Dewi08

Activity: 1624

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 01:40:02 AM

I think if the coin is distributed into the market Bittrex better than the other .. Smiley
RJF19

Activity: 420

AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 01:12:56 PM

Cheers Jon  Angry

Cheers Jon  Grin

Cheers  Jon Wink

Perhaps you should get of crypto, you are obviously disturbed, might not be good for health.

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
warr1979

Activity: 564

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 01:37:29 PM

Gotta laugh.  Whoever questions anything are told there distrusted and shouldn't invest.  The cult followers are real here.  Talk about drinking the kool aid.   I guess they don't see low to no volume and no news. 
souljah1h
Legendary

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 03:03:38 PM

Gotta laugh.  Whoever questions anything are told there distrusted and shouldn't invest.  The cult followers are real here.  Talk about drinking the kool aid.   I guess they don't see low to no volume and no news.  
Show me where this happens?

News was posted 2 days ago

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=602041.msg16527968#msg16527968

You want daily news updates?

_@/'
Alben

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 03:38:00 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2016, 04:21:51 PM by Alben

Gotta laugh.  Whoever questions anything are told there distrusted and shouldn't invest.  The cult followers are real here.  Talk about drinking the kool aid.   I guess they don't see low to no volume and no news.  
The same guy (you) who admitted he is holding vrc and wants a pump so he can get out is one of the biggest bashers on vericoinforums and here.  My sarcastic side gets a good laugh there.  Shooting yourself in the foot like Barney Fife.  Fun fact.. the developers were planning Verium WITHOUT an ICO.  People who wanted a pump are the ones who were fighting for an ICO on the forums.  Using Verium and Vericoin's lack of volume as an argument that the coins have no value is interesting.  Look around.  Essentially all coins pump and that indeed earns them a higher market cap despite not solving any existing base problems.  Adding the time variable on the VeriCoin and Verium coins gives them something that is essential if block chain is going mainstream.  If you don't believe or understand that, feel free to ask questions.  Being openly pissed off your coin didn't get pumped (or that you didn't sell out when the small pump happened) is childish.  This is about improving on technology.  To many here it is only about money.  Development must continue despite the whims of traders.
jd1959

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:32:32 PM

Cheers Jon  Angry

Cheers Jon  Grin

Cheers  Jon Wink

Perhaps you should get of crypto, you are obviously disturbed, might not be good for health.

Ouch what a comeback.........I've learned the only reason to be involved in Alts (unless your a Dev) is to make BTC. Alts rely on newbies being conned into thinking that this (insert name of coin here) is going to be

bigger than BTC, and that you can become fabulously wealthy by investing early and holding. You are entitled to believe anything you want, as for me it's only about buying low and selling high. Personally I

never meant a profit I didn't like. I don't invest in ICO's I wait for the price crash that inevitably follows.

Cheers Jon  Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 ... 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 [917] 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: