Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:35:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 [938] 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 05:47:37 PM

VRC still deaD? YEP

$ADK ~ watch & learn...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
souljah1h
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 02:18:21 PM

I ask as every month where is the promised marketing campaign?

I ACCEPT VERICOIN FOR LEGAL ADVICE AND SERVICES. HERE IS WHY:

I have tried several staking wallets and this one is hands down the most consistent. It is also the most transparent and seemingly efficient. I love all of the information that is displayed and the quick transactions. The Dev's knew what they were doing. The market for this coin is steady as well. Moving forward to the next level is always a challenge but I think VRC has a good chance. For those reasons I'm accepting VRC in payment for legal advice and services.

George D. Greenberg, Esq.
www.attorneybitcoin.com

That's cool...how much have you been paid in Bitcoin since you started accepting it?

I just posted 2 days ago that I would accept VRC. I have not had any takers as of yet. Why do you ask? As to my general practice in BTC Law I am paid from time to time in BTC from client's. The amounts are of course confidential. I am a real attorney and have been involved in BTC and Cryptos for 3 years. I have been a practicing attorney for 25 years.  You can certainly look at my web page. Call me, email me, PM me. George D. Greenberg, Esq. www.atttorneybitcoin.com 7674 W. Lake Mead Blvd #245 Las Vegas, Nevada 89128.

you should start checking the devs college debs...... and de the verium fiasco!!!! maybe we can sue them.... also contact fbi on the mather they are into it....

lol I wish I had no college debt.

HEHEHEHE I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU ? YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS SUBSIDIZING VRC AND VRM, WITH SOME BTC FROM THE ICO...

COMPENSATE MY LOSES I INVEST 10 MILLION.....  UPSSS I THINK THATS  CHANTAGE!!!!!!!
10 million? How can I take you serious?  Grin

_@/'
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 09:25:23 PM

I have tried several staking wallets and this one is hands down the most consistent. It is also the most transparent and seemingly efficient. I love all of the information that is displayed and the quick transactions. The Dev's knew what they were doing. The market for this coin is steady as well. Moving forward to the next level is always a challenge but I think VRC has a good chance. For those reasons I'm accepting VRC in payment for legal advice and services.

www.attorneybitcoin.com

That's cool...how much have you been paid in Bitcoin since you started accepting it?

I just posted 2 days ago that I would accept VRC. I have not had any takers as of yet. Why do you ask? As to my general practice in BTC Law I am paid from time to time in BTC from client's. The amounts are of course confidential. I am a real attorney and have been involved in BTC and Cryptos for 3 years. I have been a practicing attorney for 25 years.  You can certainly look at my web page. Call me, email me, PM me. George D. Greenberg, Esq. www.atttorneybitcoin.com 7674 W. Lake Mead Blvd #245 Las Vegas, Nevada 89128.

you should start checking the devs college debs...... and de the verium fiasco!!!! maybe we can sue them.... also contact fbi on the mather they are into it....

HEHEHEHE I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU ? YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS SUBSIDIZING VRC AND VRM, WITH SOME BTC FROM THE ICO...

COMPENSATE MY LOSES I INVEST 10 MILLION.....  UPSSS I THINK THATS  CHANTAGE!!!!!!!
10 million satoshi.  Roll Eyes

Isn't it amazing how those who contribute nothing seem to have the most to say about everything?

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
MAD945

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 11:13:15 PM

www.attorneybitcoin.com

10 million satoshi.  Roll Eyes

Isn't it amazing how those who contribute nothing seem to have the most to say about everything?

Nothing better to do I guess....
R-J-F

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 05:43:44 PM

www.attorneybitcoin.com

yes and i am keeeping this thing below 3.8 k....... and sucking your ico btc...    10 million..  us dollars ++++ in crypto...  compensate and discover the new wonders.....

You're a funny guy...

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
warr1979

Activity: 564

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 09:04:01 PM

www.attorneybitcoin.com

yes and i am keeeping this thing below 3.8 k....... and sucking your ico btc...    10 million..  us dollars ++++ in crypto...  compensate and discover the new wonders.....

This is the sad an unfortunate BS we have to deal with until we FINALLY get a clue about development. Which like I say until I see proif seems like a smoke screen.  Something is wrong and we are not being told.
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 12:29:42 AM

This is the sad an unfortunate BS we have to deal with until we FINALLY get a clue about development. Which like I say until I see proof seems like a smoke screen.  Something is wrong and we are not being told.

I didn't pay attention to Vericoin/Verium for a while, but just finished reading the last 15-20 pages and I'm quoting you here because that's the sad truth...

I'll be skyping with Kevin this week and will provide update here after.

Any outcomes about that skype?  What is currently going on for this coin? seems like some marketing was expected months ago... but nothing.
I know you have lost a dev recently, but what is stopping this coin to re-gain its top alt position?
FANCIER

Activity: 207
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 12:29:00 PM

Wealth Distribution - VeriCoin. Slowly, steadily grows.

WordPress Themes That Empower 437,821 Customers.
http://www.elegantthemes.com/affiliates/idevaffiliate.php?id=40460
AttorneyBitcoin

Activity: 167
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 03:59:54 AM

www.attorneybitcoin.com

This is the sad an unfortunate BS we have to deal with until we FINALLY get a clue about development. Which like I say until I see proif seems like a smoke screen.  Something is wrong and we are not being told.

hahahahah you all ready know this ico thing was for college.....   help me i help you all....

Dear FUD poster. Please stop using my quote on your thread. I do not want to be associated with your rants.
MAD945

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 03:31:16 AM

Just for everyone's information Vericoin has 10X the capacity of Bitcoin when it comes to transactions (no scaling issues). With the combination of Verium and AUX mining the process would be increased considerably. All done on a laptop, PC or cheap CPU...No expensive ASICS or GPUs. Globally usable by the average person, from a poor person in India with a cheap laptop to a rich person in New York... Everyone is equal.
kancel22

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 11:09:35 AM

There is no Verium Mining Calculator. There is too many fluctuations in verium and bitcoin to be easily able to project just how profitable this coin is to mine. Anyone want to find me a calculator or make one for this coin? I seriously can't find one. I'm sure I can plug in values somewhere and try to figure it out, but information is limited on this coin. I see alot of potential with this coin and a public calculator would really help.
warr1979

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 02:06:46 PM

Just for everyone's information Vericoin has 10X the capacity of Bitcoin when it comes to transactions (no scaling issues). With the combination of Verium and AUX mining the process would be increased considerably. All done on a laptop, PC or cheap CPU...No expensive ASICS or GPUs. Globally usable by the average person, from a poor person in India with a cheap laptop to a rich person in New York... Everyone is equal.

And it also has only one part time developer.  Facts are there little to no development going on and moving in a snails pace in a speed of light pace world is not going to move this coin.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 02:20:02 PM

veri
veri
rekt
still
forever

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
MAD945

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 11:56:51 PM

And it also has only one part time developer.  Facts are there little to no development going on and moving in a snails pace in a speed of light pace world is not going to move this coin.

I know you are always posting negitively here and on other forums. I will not call your posts FUD because you are right development is slow but doing something right the first time takes time. The developers are working hard on multiple projects for Vericoin and Verium. Yes, there are multiple developers working...Not just one part-time developers. You can believe me or not, I really don't care if you do.

So crazyrican or warr1979 keep spewing your negitivity, it serves no purpose but to make you feel important.
warr1979

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 04:36:45 PM

I know you are always posting negitively here and on other forums. I will not call your posts FUD because you are right development is slow but doing something right the first time takes time. The developers are working hard on multiple projects for Vericoin and Verium. Yes, there are multiple developers working...Not just one part-time developers. You can believe me or not, I really don't care if you do.

So crazyrican or warr1979 keep spewing your negitivity, it serves no purpose but to make you feel important.

New people come in here all the time to check on the coin and development Im not going to sugar coat the way I see things.  So my negative feeling on things I feel give other people insight.  So yes i do feel important.  Please though educate me besides what other developers are actively working on projects? I would love to know there names and how much they are working on things  What are those projects besides a not so telling roadmap what are the projections of things being completed do we have any screen shots or demo of these new projects?  I know I am owed NOTHING but doesn't mean I have to be happy with things.  Vericoin can have 10000x the capacity of Bitcoin to transactions but when no one knows or uses Vericoin then it doesn't matter.   I am not spreading lies, I have not could the developers crooks are bad people because they aren't but nothing has happen in close to two years now with Vericoin.  Verium has not ties currently to Vericoin and I don't see anything that says it will.  Maybe just maybe it we would get a coming soon demo a screen shot something ANYTHING to see development people will start to take notice and be like wow they are working on stuff and guess what invest.   Or maybe new developers will come on board to help and bring new ideas which then Vericoin and umm grow into its own organism.  When you say nothing and show nothing I see nothing and you can tell I am not the only by the price and the volume.
MAD945

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 04:12:15 AM

And it also has only one part time developer.  Facts are there little to no development going on and moving in a snails pace in a speed of light pace world is not going to move this coin.

New people come in here all the time to check on the coin and development Im not going to sugar coat the way I see things.  So my negative feeling on things I feel give other people insight.  So yes i do feel important.  Please though educate me besides what other developers are actively working on projects? I would love to know there names and how much they are working on things  What are those projects besides a not so telling roadmap what are the projections of things being completed do we have any screen shots or demo of these new projects?  I know I am owed NOTHING but doesn't mean I have to be happy with things.  Vericoin can have 10000x the capacity of Bitcoin to transactions but when no one knows or uses Vericoin then it doesn't matter.   I am not spreading lies, I have not could the developers crooks are bad people because they aren't but nothing has happen in close to two years now with Vericoin.  Verium has not ties currently to Vericoin and I don't see anything that says it will.  Maybe just maybe it we would get a coming soon demo a screen shot something ANYTHING to see development people will start to take notice and be like wow they are working on stuff and guess what invest.   Or maybe new developers will come on board to help and bring new ideas which then Vericoin and umm grow into its own organism.  When you say nothing and show nothing I see nothing and you can tell I am not the only by the price and the volume.

I'm glad you feel important because you have some sort of insight into how things are going. It seems like such wast of energy posting complaints and posts whining why you can't have things NOW or demand to see things NOW. Development takes time to do it right, other projects have been sunk because of buggy, untested releases. Patience is something you need if you want to be successful in life maybe focus on that.

As for developers and projects...Doug is working on further developing the Verium miner which is being extensively rehuled with new assembly code. Doug is putting the very best assembly code possible into the wallet to make it easier for miners to compile there own wallets. This will be hitting the test net shortly then full release. Also the updated Vericoin wallet which will be upto 60% more efficient which will help with the future merged Vericoin/Verium wallet.

A third party developer with 20 plus years working on large IT projects at HP and Oracle is developing a iOS and Android app. It will be using Vericoin giving it a real world use in a social media environment. This is being developed under the radar so that's all I can say for now.

Another devloper is working on a decentralized encrypted chat which is being created from scratch for Vericoin and Verium. This will be for the anonymous trading between Vericoin and Verium if you do decide to use it. You will also be able to just trade between yourself between Vericoin and Verium making those trade anonymous

Marketing is being contiously worked on and Kevin from Blue Lynx Marketing is showing some good work which you will see shortly. He apologizes for the delays but wants this to a sustainable, successful effort and to do it right the first time.

I'm working on some projects for Vericoin and Verium myself, new websites and marketing materials. I like to put my energy into positive things and try to help out. Why don't you try the same instead of being a negitive Nancy.
R-J-F

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 07:07:12 PM

And it also has only one part time developer.  Facts are there little to no development going on and moving in a snails pace in a speed of light pace world is not going to move this coin.

New people come in here all the time to check on the coin and development Im not going to sugar coat the way I see things.  So my negative feeling on things I feel give other people insight.  So yes i do feel important.  Please though educate me besides what other developers are actively working on projects? I would love to know there names and how much they are working on things  What are those projects besides a not so telling roadmap what are the projections of things being completed do we have any screen shots or demo of these new projects?  I know I am owed NOTHING but doesn't mean I have to be happy with things.  Vericoin can have 10000x the capacity of Bitcoin to transactions but when no one knows or uses Vericoin then it doesn't matter.   I am not spreading lies, I have not could the developers crooks are bad people because they aren't but nothing has happen in close to two years now with Vericoin.  Verium has not ties currently to Vericoin and I don't see anything that says it will.  Maybe just maybe it we would get a coming soon demo a screen shot something ANYTHING to see development people will start to take notice and be like wow they are working on stuff and guess what invest.   Or maybe new developers will come on board to help and bring new ideas which then Vericoin and umm grow into its own organism.  When you say nothing and show nothing I see nothing and you can tell I am not the only by the price and the volume.

I'm glad you feel important because you have some sort of insight into how things are going. It seems like such wast of energy posting complaints and posts whining why you can't have things NOW or demand to see things NOW. Development takes time to do it right, other projects have been sunk because of buggy, untested releases. Patience is something you need if you want to be successful in life maybe focus on that.

As for developers and projects...Doug is working on further developing the Verium miner which is being extensively rehuled with new assembly code. Doug is putting the very best assembly code possible into the wallet to make it easier for miners to compile there own wallets. This will be hitting the test net shortly then full release. Also the updated Vericoin wallet which will be upto 60% more efficient which will help with the future merged Vericoin/Verium wallet.

A third party developer with 20 plus years working on large IT projects at HP and Oracle is developing a iOS and Android app. It will be using Vericoin giving it a real world use in a social media environment. This is being developed under the radar so that's all I can say for now.

Another devloper is working on a decentralized encrypted chat which is being created from scratch for Vericoin and Verium. This will be for the anonymous trading between Vericoin and Verium if you do decide to use it. You will also be able to just trade between yourself between Vericoin and Verium making those trade anonymous

Marketing is being contiously worked on and Kevin from Blue Lynx Marketing is showing some good work which you will see shortly. He apologizes for the delays but wants this to a sustainable, successful effort and to do it right the first time.

I'm working on some projects for Vericoin and Verium myself, new websites and marketing materials. I like to put my energy into positive things and try to help out. Why don't you try the same instead of being a negitive Nancy.

Sounds like there is actually more development going on here than in many other "busy" projects. I, for one, still believe this project is worth holding my investment and, possibly adding to it over time. Just because the principles don't currently post often to this forum does not mean the project is dead.

MAD945

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 10:58:56 PM

Sounds like there is actually more development going on here than in many other "busy" projects. I, for one, still believe this project is worth holding my investment and, possibly adding to it over time. Just because the principles don't currently post often to this forum does not mean the project is dead.

Right....But this guy expects the developers to be here to hold his hand and to tuck him in at night.

Either the developers are going to be working hard and further developing Vericoin and Verium or there going to be in here posting everyday...Which is it? They can't do both!

They are working and I'm supporting them by helping with side projects.
warr1979

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 01:58:31 PM

To the last few post above the quoting after a while gets to be to much:

Are they working? I don't know that?  Trust me I have a little more insight then you think.  Do I except them to be working on this 24/7 NO.  Its amazing how other coins can give updates and little previews and the developers show NOTHING I am NOT asking for an update everyday but a little something every other week twice a month is not asking for a lot but they might not even be working on this coin twice a month I don't know I never see any example!! Verium so far FAIL "The Fools Gold Standard"!! It has NOTHING right now to do with Vericoin.  So in my eyes the last update to Vericoin was POST and that is closing in on two years.  

Again I ask you name the other devlopers besides Doug actively working on this coin?

The "Third party developer" is working on app that is supposed to use vericoin we have no idea what this app is or will it even catch on. He is not a developer of Vericoin he can get mad or another coin can hit him with an offer he can't refuse and sorry Doug going in a different direction.  

Who is the "other" developer working on "working on a decentralized encrypted chat"? One of the big selling points of Vericoin was they openness to be identified so now we have a new mystery developer?  Doesnt stand with the core principles of this coin when it first came out.

So since you have all this insight who besides Doug I ask again who is working on VERICOIN?

The market dictates that I'm not alone while other coins are doing $100,000 of dollar in volume this coin is struggling most days to get $5K.  I'm not being negative I'm being real. If I saw and seen some progress with the coin then I would be helpful. Who's the one that help write the PR for Verium ME.  Who's the one that helped get a marketing for this coin ME! When I see results I HELP, when I see nothing I BITCH.  In the end if you don't like it and want to live with your head in the sand block me.  But if more of the hardcore community was united in wanting to see some work to help I promise you this coin would be in a lot better shape.  There is NO transparency in this coin just post with words and a once in a while updated road map that hasn't seen much being completed in the last 2 years.
R-J-F

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 06:03:07 PM

To the last few post above the quoting after a while gets to be to much:

Are they working? I don't know that?  Trust me I have a little more insight then you think.  Do I except them to be working on this 24/7 NO.  Its amazing how other coins can give updates and little previews and the developers show NOTHING I am NOT asking for an update everyday but a little something every other week twice a month is not asking for a lot but they might not even be working on this coin twice a month I don't know I never see any example!! Verium so far FAIL "The Fools Gold Standard"!! It has NOTHING right now to do with Vericoin.  So in my eyes the last update to Vericoin was POST and that is closing in on two years.  

Again I ask you name the other devlopers besides Doug actively working on this coin?

The "Third party developer" is working on app that is supposed to use vericoin we have no idea what this app is or will it even catch on. He is not a developer of Vericoin he can get mad or another coin can hit him with an offer he can't refuse and sorry Doug going in a different direction.  

Who is the "other" developer working on "working on a decentralized encrypted chat"? One of the big selling points of Vericoin was they openness to be identified so now we have a new mystery developer?  Doesnt stand with the core principles of this coin when it first came out.

So since you have all this insight who besides Doug I ask again who is working on VERICOIN?

The market dictates that I'm not alone while other coins are doing $100,000 of dollar in volume this coin is struggling most days to get $5K.  I'm not being negative I'm being real. If I saw and seen some progress with the coin then I would be helpful. Who's the one that help write the PR for Verium ME.  Who's the one that helped get a marketing for this coin ME! When I see results I HELP, when I see nothing I BITCH.  In the end if you don't like it and want to live with your head in the sand block me.  But if more of the hardcore community was united in wanting to see some work to help I promise you this coin would be in a lot better shape.  There is NO transparency in this coin just post with words and a once in a while updated road map that hasn't seen much being completed in the last 2 years.

I understand what your saying but, negativity is the enemy of innovation and production. It really serves no purpose to post negative thoughts unless you need to be the cop in the equation. Positive reinforcement will go further in supporting the developers and possibly help in fueling their engine so to speak. Being negative is just a wast of your energy and ours. I'm not trying to change your mind or opinion, just saying that negative energy hurts everyone not just the target.

Pages: « 1 ... 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 [938] 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: