Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:14:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 [950] 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355399 times)
coins4meh

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 02:15:52 PM

Been seeing movements with VRC lately Grin

▮▮█ # metahash Your Gate to Decentralized Internet # metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain #MetaApps #MetaGate #MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬█▮▮

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 03:25:40 AM

I had buy some VRC from the POLONIEX
good news made the price raise Grin

Cool... Buy some more!   Grin

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
mrtrust

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 11:06:09 AM

LOL, noobs! Which news? Promised wallet will be in 100 years! DEVS are NOOBS like trolls!
It's the dead project! DEVS only know Photoshop!
R-J-F

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 04:12:01 PM

Cool... Buy some more!   Grin

LOL, noobs! Which news? Promised wallet will be in 100 years! DEVS are NOOBS like trolls!

Wow, you must be an expert! Question is, what kind of expert? Most likely very skilled in being a total waste of human life. Is there a degree for that? Since you obviously haven't looked at the project's performance lately, one has to wonder why you're even here?  BTW, YOU are the noob, get used to it.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
mrtrust

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 04:49:18 PM

Wow, you must be an expert! Question is, what kind of expert? Most likely very skilled in being a total waste of human life. Is there a degree for that? Since you obviously haven't looked at the project's performance lately, one has to wonder why you're even here?  BTW, YOU are the noob, get used to it.

lol, too much text without any sense!Look at the mirror and you will see a noob!  Smiley
Palaxidon

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 10:23:40 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2017, 10:54:44 AM by Palaxidon

Veri is one of first alts that is truly one of the good coins that have standed till this day and is improving day by day, with outstanding future and awsome developing team! I like how fast things are developing and everything what Veri team doing is very high quality work. Many really dont undestand the potentials behind Vericoin, it can overtake many altcoins in coinmarketcap and become top 10, not big deal for this Veri.

Veribit: VeriBit is designed to be a user-friendly way to pay for bitcoin purchases using vericoin. The vericoin development team acts as a payments processor for these transactions, operating one wallet for vericoin to be deposited into by a paying consumer and another one that pays out to the payment destination in bitcoin.
VeriBit acts as a go-through for vericoin spenders, facilitating purchases for consumers at any business that accepts bitcoin.

In addition to VeriBit, the vericoin team has also developed several other services that appeal to both mainstream consumers and more seasoned altcoin users. One of those services is vericoin-based service, VeriSMS, functions as text-based gateway and wallet system that links the cell network to the vericoin network. Vericoin users can load vericoins onto this wallet and use the SMS network to make transactions.

VeriSMS works on an international level. According to the VeriSMS webpage, there are a variety of gateway numbers that can be used in the US, Europe and Asia.

And some revolutionary thing that is in development:

Cipher
Cipher is an on chain, encryption
optional, messaging system. Cipher can
be used to communicate from one
wallet to another, with the option of
storing encrypted data.

Usor
Usor is an on chain decentralized
username system that will allow users
to assign unique usernames to their
desired address.

Artist
Artis is an on chain decentralized
anonymous exchange between
VeriCoin and Verium

Stratum
Stratum is a communications layer built
on top of the VeriCoin blockchain.

Gemini
Gemini is the merging of both
blockchains into one full featured wallet.
The Gemini wallet will allow you to stake your VeriCoin
and mine your Verium at the same time.

Also in addition to this there is more special things to be improved and added to veri:

PROJECT SOCIAL
Project Social is an integrated social media app available on Android and iOS devices. This application will provide real world application uses to VeriCoin as well as foster a larger more mainstream adoption of the cryptocurrency. It will enable the use of VeriCoin as a mainstream transaction system and represent a stunning real world use case for VeriCoin. Send money to your friends and family anywhere in the world in an innovative social media network.

The VeriCoin mobile wallet will allow you to stake on the go or while you sleep and make mobile payments with VeriCoin. With VeriCoin’s efficient use of power, low computational consumption and instant payments you will always have your VeriCoin ready to spend.
The Verium mobile wallet will allow you to mine from your mobile device.

cryptogasm

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:20:40 PM

Veri is one of first alts that is truly one of the good coins that have standed till this day and is improving day by day, with outstanding future and awsome developing team! I like how fast things are developing and everything what Veri team doing is very high quality work. Many really dont undestand the potentials behind Vericoin, it can overtake many altcoins in coinmarketcap and become top 10, not big deal for this Veri.

Veribit: VeriBit is designed to be a user-friendly way to pay for bitcoin purchases using vericoin. The vericoin development team acts as a payments processor for these transactions, operating one wallet for vericoin to be deposited into by a paying consumer and another one that pays out to the payment destination in bitcoin.
VeriBit acts as a go-through for vericoin spenders, facilitating purchases for consumers at any business that accepts bitcoin.

In addition to VeriBit, the vericoin team has also developed several other services that appeal to both mainstream consumers and more seasoned altcoin users. One of those services is vericoin-based service, VeriSMS, functions as text-based gateway and wallet system that links the cell network to the vericoin network. Vericoin users can load vericoins onto this wallet and use the SMS network to make transactions.

VeriSMS works on an international level. According to the VeriSMS webpage, there are a variety of gateway numbers that can be used in the US, Europe and Asia.

And some revolutionary thing that is in development:

Cipher
Cipher is an on chain, encryption
optional, messaging system. Cipher can
be used to communicate from one
wallet to another, with the option of
storing encrypted data.

Usor
Usor is an on chain decentralized
username system that will allow users
to assign unique usernames to their
desired address.

Artist
Artis is an on chain decentralized
anonymous exchange between
VeriCoin and Verium

Stratum
Stratum is a communications layer built
on top of the VeriCoin blockchain.

Gemini
Gemini is the merging of both
blockchains into one full featured wallet.
The Gemini wallet will allow you to stake your VeriCoin
and mine your Verium at the same time.

Also in addition to this there is more special things to be improved and added to veri:

PROJECT SOCIAL
Project Social is an integrated social media app available on Android and iOS devices. This application will provide real world application uses to VeriCoin as well as foster a larger more mainstream adoption of the cryptocurrency. It will enable the use of VeriCoin as a mainstream transaction system and represent a stunning real world use case for VeriCoin. Send money to your friends and family anywhere in the world in an innovative social media network.

The VeriCoin mobile wallet will allow you to stake on the go or while you sleep and make mobile payments with VeriCoin. With VeriCoin’s efficient use of power, low computational consumption and instant payments you will always have your VeriCoin ready to spend.
The Verium mobile wallet will allow you to mine from your mobile device.

Awesome. I think VRC is highly undervalued right now.
MAD945

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 04:16:54 PM

VeriCoin is incredibly undervalued, we are increasing our presence in this space. We have a new website launching soon, as well as our foundation and adding new developers to expedite our development. New Verium and VeriCoin wallets are being updated then on to the Binary-Chain.

Future is looking bright Cool
qays3

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:00:36 PM

Doug and Pat will be talking to the marketing company on Thursday to get a current progress update. They will be updating the community soon after.

Nice proggress!

You mean "nice progress"? I take it that was a bit of sarcasm

OMG. i feel sorry for your commments on vrc forum..  I hpe you enjoy your piece of the pie.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin.... next is alben and solhulyya.. i will like to see their talk.. while i am a player in  vrc,  vrc never will pass 6 or 7 k ... and thanks  everyone for  the 13 btc. need at least 25 or 30 for my yatch..... keep buying have almost 2 million please.....

work with good enthusiasm and devotion is very pivotal for reaching at your goal safe and sound...
Palaxidon

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 01:04:55 PM

VeriCoin is incredibly undervalued, we are increasing our presence in this space. We have a new website launching soon, as well as our foundation and adding new developers to expedite our development. New Verium and VeriCoin wallets are being updated then on to the Binary-Chain.

Vericoin been doing great job, everything is perfect but I also just been a little bit surprised that its still so undervalued on markets and when you see that some other useless coins have pumped to the sky it makes you even more surprised.. Veri deserves to be much higher now, its time will come for sure! There will be a lot of Exciting things and awsome time ahead for Veri and its community!    

Go Veri!!  Smiley

R-J-F

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:11:38 PM

lol, too much text without any sense!Look at the mirror and you will see a noob!  Smiley

Sorry my post was too long for you to comprehend, not everyone has an IQ high enough to read more than 10 words at a time. Pity, but, there has to be a lowest level of human life in order for the higher levels to matter. Thank you for providing that base.

R-J-F

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:17:20 PM

Vericoin been doing great job, everything is perfect but I also just been a little bit surprised that its still so undervalued on markets and when you see that some other useless coins have pumped to the sky it makes you even more surprised.. Veri deserves to be much higher now, its time will come for sure! There will be a lot of Exciting things and awsome time ahead for Veri and its community!    

Go Veri!!  Smiley

In the long run, it's better to build value slowly as seen here than pursue a meteoric raise and consequent fall. As you said, they are doing a great job, no doubt VRC will continue to grow and prosper in accordance with the teams long range plans. Its a good time to hold...

MAD945

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 03:34:55 AM

New website launched!

www.vericoin.info
R-J-F

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 08:54:35 PM

New website launched!

www.vericoin.info

Nice! Very professional, well done!

Optimiza

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 09:24:04 PM

Nice website!  Congratulations.   

I was planning to stake VRC in the POSwallet but their VRC stake is being removed. Anybody know why? Any alternatives besides continuously running my comp?

Thank you!
lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 10:43:26 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2017, 11:04:52 AM by lestherat

New website launched!

www.vericoin.info

Awesome new website, finally i understand Verium and Vericoin.

Just bought Vericoin, one of the most undervalued coins on the town.

100k is not a dream with only 30 million coins  Wink

Verium 100% Up in the last hours, what are you waiting Vericoin ?   Grin
T-800

Activity: 205
Merit: 105

【Ƀ】➔ ☽

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 11:25:40 AM

New website launched!

www.vericoin.info

Nice!

Looking at the roadmap though, there are no dates? So when are the new functions explained in the roadmap expected to be implemented?

MAD945

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 05:42:28 PM

New website launched!

www.vericoin.info

Nice!

Looking at the roadmap though, there are no dates? So when are the new functions explained in the roadmap expected to be implemented?

We will be releasing quarterly updates on progress of the different development projects, we do have a status page on the website https://portal.vericoin.info/roadmap-the-future-of-vericoin/ . We prefer to not give release dates, we will be giving quarterly estimates Cool

Glad everyone likes the new website Grin
WhaleOrNot

Activity: 136

I'm Embarrassed to be here

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 12:09:39 PM

Hopefully you will be selling soon. And if no coins to sell due to it being in your eyes a  'n00b dev coin', what are you here for? Pining for negative attention on the internet? ^5 Then , you're simply exposing yourself, which takes 0 skill...obviously.
R-J-F

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 05:21:35 PM

Hopefully you will be selling soon. And if no coins to sell due to it being in your eyes a  'n00b dev coin', what are you here for? Pining for negative attention on the internet? ^5 Then , you're simply exposing yourself, which takes 0 skill...obviously.

Every project has at least one court jester. Wonder if he understands that?  Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 [950] 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: