Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:18:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
gs999

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 03:46:43 PM

VRC dump and pump starting...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 03:49:08 PM

just noticed the logo looks a lot like the vennd logo

http://www.vennd.io/
saberu

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 04:09:04 PM

The markets are so stupid. They only care about anon nothing else. There is a perception right now that VRC does not yet have anon just because it is still in beta stage.

Even though I think VRC is the best coin long term I am now forced to have to sell half, though I will still have 50k left. I am going to invest in one of the `risky` smaller coins because even though I believe VRC is set for 100k long term I think within the next few days unless a pump group lays their eyes on it then we may just be looking at 13-20k for the next week or so.

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. Su3XiYekKKk4FRHaaMneseJHcykGfswVb3
pnosker

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 04:15:12 PM

The markets are so stupid. They only care about anon nothing else. There is a perception right now that VRC does not yet have anon just because it is still in beta stage.

Even though I think VRC is the best coin long term I am now forced to have to sell half, though I will still have 50k left. I am going to invest in one of the `risky` smaller coins because even though I believe VRC is set for 100k long term I think within the next few days unless a pump group lays their eyes on it then we may just be looking at 13-20k for the next week or so.

Odd timing. We just pulled VeriSend out of beta since we didn't have any issues. We will still be tweaking it but it's ready to go for full scale usage. Full wallet integration during the NABTC.

Support the VeriFund Endowment.
VRC: VFEndownxxnHea9mv59kZx8c7TysGbndYx
saberu

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 04:31:55 PM

Odd timing. We just pulled VeriSend out of beta since we didn't have any issues. We will still be tweaking it but it's ready to go for full scale usage. Full wallet integration during the NABTC.
[/quoteover]

That is great but I need some way to make up for my loss of buying half my VRC at 23k, been sitting on this loss for over a week.

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. Su3XiYekKKk4FRHaaMneseJHcykGfswVb3
MAD945

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 04:38:02 PM

[/quoteover]

That is great but I need some way to make up for my loss of buying half my VRC at 23k, been sitting on this loss for over a week.

Patience bud, patience...

I bought in at 18k the last time it got pumped, waited a week and was able to double my position at 11k. Just need to wait, this is the hardest part of playing the markets is waiting. Just hang in there you won't regret it.
Auna

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 04:49:22 PM

I know we should not talk about the price too much, but I just have to say this. I don't fucking understand that all these damn cloack shits get pumped over 100k while one and only VERICOIN is sitting at 11k. Makes me mad... it just doesn't make ANY sense at all...
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 04:52:30 PM

I know we should not talk about the price too much, but I just have to say this. I don't fucking understand that all these damn cloack shits get pumped over 100k while one and only VERICOIN is sitting at 11k. Makes me mad... it just doesn't make ANY sense at all...

It is just what the whales want to do witih the market. Honestly, the lower Vericoin goes, the more they can accumulate at cheaper prices to pump it later. 

Hello
Auna

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 04:55:54 PM

It is just what the whales want to do witih the market. Honestly, the lower Vericoin goes, the more they can accumulate at cheaper prices to pump it later.  

I agree... And we think it that way, it may be a good thing that this is not pumped immediately to some crazy prices and then dumped. We all have a great opportunity to buy veri much of these coins now and celebrate later Wink I am expecting 200k sat later. Even more. There's no other coin as good as this is while devs are also very active!
UKGunner

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 06:29:03 PM

Sorry guys but i am out on this one, took a 0.75 BTC position at 15K coin showed great innovation and future but each time it starts to grow inn value the following dump is sending it lower and am going to have to cut my losses before they get to big. Verisend was great in theory bringing in a whole new market to crypto, but in practice is just to slow and that new market that are used to nearly instant payment transfers are not going to hold interest in Verisend the way it stands. Good luck to devs and anyone holding and hope i am wrong but long term downtrend makes this to risky of a investment for me and my partner. Will keep checking back on VRC and if i see practical innovation one day will be thinking about getting back in, has been a fun ride.

I strongly suspect you will regret that. The price is being consistently forced downward, with substantial buys occurring after every dump. Someone is trying to force weak hand sells and accumulating a pretty staggering amount of Vericoin. There's only one reason someone would do this, which means you sold at a loss when as sure as the sun will rise in the east tomorrow you wouldn't have had to given a little patience.

I like the coin and the people behind it so i hope for all of you i am wrong and do regret it. But for a investor like me the constant downwards force is not what we want to see even less when the following recovery falls short of where it started before. Looks like there are some people out there trying pushing the coin down either with malicious intent or to accumulate, this needs to be solved before this coin flys as it wont attract much investment into VRC. Looks like big whales are out to kill off competition from many promising coins at this time, not to sure who they are trying to protect though but DRK or XC is my guess, alot of BTC went into those coins and looks like they will try anything against the competition to make sure the value holds.

Hope i do regret it and VRC gets a chance to fly as it is a great community and has talented and active devs who deserve it, but for the time being remains a way to high risk investment for any serious investor due to major manipulation.

Dopecoin - In Anonymity We Trust. 4HfAmTL8oDq851kY17EaQeEEq97pTTsdBu  
CinniCoin The Future Is Now. JVgfbKMk9MrdwZry7X6iCTunTtdS2h1fYP
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 06:44:31 PM

Small new article !

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/vericoin-hires-pr-firm-for-marketing-push

Please share Smiley
Reavon

Activity: 374

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 07:30:53 PM

Something really weird is goin on the market... i watched troll box, price development of all coins , pump group rumors, tweets and so on for now about 2 weeks.

My conclusion is that vericoin has a hugely anormal behavior in terms of price development , it a super new coin which had now over time a huge volume but is still has a super low ATH market cap. Everyone on the internet is silent about this
coin , and everyone threats it like one of these 1 BTC volume coin....BUT still its a high volume coin.

At this point CLOAK is the last "ANON" coin which will be pumped...but guess what...tommorow DRK gets its final release RC4. And once it is proven to work like devs are promesing --> ANON is passè.. it will be for ever Darkcoins feature

like "fast" transactions where Litecoins feature.

But still vericoins role in this whole story is mysterious ... i have learnd in collage a theory from macroeconomic whichs predicts " when an asset gets very much attention its already to late to invest in(market overreaction), assets which gets traded often on low prices generate a huge pressure on it, the price seems to stagnate but in reality it is about to break out in one direction which one...know nobody (market delusion)."

In clear words something fears the seller and strenghtens the buyer. The clue is...there absolutly nothing what can fears the seller , so my suggetion is the sellers are some unnatural forces who just claim to be feared seller. If this is true...somebody has big plan for vericoin in the future.

MADANA
    MARKET FOR DATA ANALYSIS
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
                ████    ████                        ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Securely Bridging the Gap between Data & Insights
« PAX Token|     ⬡Patent Pending  ⬡German Based  ⬡Privacy  ⬡Industry Partners     |PAX Token »
                ████████████
                                                ██
Facebook     ⬡ANN Thread      Linkedin 
Twitter         Telegram          Bounty ANN
Medium       Whitepaper       ⬡Reddit
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 07:45:56 PM

Something really weird is goin on the market... i watched troll box, price development of all coins , pump group rumors, tweets and so on for now about 2 weeks.

My conclusion is that vericoin has a hugely anormal behavior in terms of price development , it a super new coin which had now over time a huge volume but is still has a super low ATH market cap. Everyone on the internet is silent about this
coin , and everyone threats it like one of these 1 BTC volume coin....BUT still its a high volume coin.

At this point CLOAK is the last "ANON" coin which will be pumped...but guess what...tommorow DRK gets its final release RC4. And once it is proven to work like devs are promesing --> ANON is passè.. it will be for ever Darkcoins feature

But still vericoins role in this whole story is mysterious ... i have learnd in collage a theory from macroeconomic whichs predicts " when an asset gets very much attention its already to late to invest in(market overreaction), assets which gets traded often on low prices generate a huge pressure on it, the price seems to stagnate but in reality it is about to break out in one direction which one...know nobody (market delusion)."

In clear words something fears the seller and strenghtens the buyer. The clue is...there absolutly nothing what can fears the seller , so my suggetion is the sellers are some unnatural forces who just claim to be feared seller. If this is true...somebody has big plan for vericoin in the future.

Well in its current stage, crypto is moved more by rumors rather than results. If you think the VRC price and charts dont make sense, take a good look at the Cinni charts after they released the first ever encrypted messaging wallet. Prices tanked from 23k to 8k, where as before the release it moved up from 4k to 23k all on hype. VRC has a good future, this is almost certain, but until the current sheep mentality of buying on hype and selling on fud and panic, it will take some time to establish itself as a one of the best. That is unless it starts getting promoted and hyped by large players, media and pump and dumpers. Just my thoughts

Shinraven

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 07:51:26 PM

https://twitter.com/maxkeiser/statuses/479709924763521024
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 07:53:42 PM

Keiser is a ship sinker -.-  

Hello
testbug

Activity: 883
Merit: 556

cryptohamstr.com - Pool OP

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 08:09:50 PM

Why is he a ship sinker? Ofc he was talking bad about some other coins, but isn't this like nice advertiseing for VRC?
Didn't he just say, send Vericoin DEVteam to NABC?
So wouldn't he put on sth like a jetpack in this case?  Cheesy
alwa1

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 08:27:57 PM

Why is he a ship sinker? Ofc he was talking bad about some other coins, but isn't this like nice advertiseing for VRC?
Didn't he just say, send Vericoin DEVteam to NABC?
So wouldn't he put on sth like a jetpack in this case?  Cheesy
Max Keiser supported also darkcoin, like the link he gave https://www.startjoin.com/vericoin_nambtc . Looks like there are people who care about Veri. Also that the developers care about the coin, attending North American Bitcoin Conference they can get more people involved in the coin
Reavon

Activity: 374

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 09:07:19 PM

Wrong, RC3 is being released tomorrow and the price will go over 3 million satoshis, not RC4, DRK will have a price explosion to 10million satoshis and higher when RC4 is released.

My mistake sorry. Whos knows what will happen price resistance on DRK at 0.025 ist very strong .

MADANA
    MARKET FOR DATA ANALYSIS
                ████████████
                                                ██
Securely Bridging the Gap between Data & Insights
« PAX Token|     ⬡Patent Pending  ⬡German Based  ⬡Privacy  ⬡Industry Partners     |PAX Token »
                ████████████
                                                ██
Facebook     ⬡ANN Thread      Linkedin 
Twitter         Telegram          Bounty ANN
Medium       Whitepaper       ⬡Reddit
effectsToCause (OP)

Activity: 761
Merit: 505

VeriCoin & Verium Creator/Developer

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 09:48:22 PM

The first episode with VeriCoin as executive producers of TLDR will be live soon here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM0UVD7WT3o
ljm81

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 10:40:54 PM

Wow, i cant believe this price hammering is still going on, whats that like 10days now and the price is near on the same with a few ups and downs.
Hey peeps you know when your in a argument and all the other side can do is shout call you names n swear at you you know you kinda won.. well it was kinda the same way of thinking that got me to buy into VeriCoin last night lol!!

It is being hammered down and its being done on mintpal, iv been watching it for days but if you don't get scared and run down with the buy wall there's nothing they can really do apart from lose money long term and after a while their run out of cheap coins to dump cuz none of ya are hardly selling.

If its visible to me from watching the markets then im very sure its visible to others also

Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: