Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:12:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Activecoin-ACT, Exchange! - Android App - Mac Wallett  (Read 52224 times)
vindyne8
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:15:35 PM

Well, first time I've ever seen this message: You're sending too many requests too fast.

When signing up and setting up workers on hashhot.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stevetrac

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:15:58 PM

In 5 minutes, I don't know why online calculator's are so messed up
Nothing happened.
HashHot pool obviously down. Doesn't accept my uname and pw.
same here had to sign up twice ,try to log in and 'invalid username or password '

Why don't you try solo mining frist?

Somebody works in rented rigs, on rigs from betarigs you can't mine solo.

sorry but i use my own rig on new pools ,i sometimes use a rented one to beef up some wallets i already have coins in for future use
smart15

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:21:52 PM

any hint about total number of coins?
elbandi

Activity: 525
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:30:17 PM

Hi,

A nomp based pool:
http://coinspool.cu.cc/getting_started

0% fee

Elbandi
Rainer4256

Activity: 196

For the benefit of medical research

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:43:15 PM

I am able to mine but unable to sign in at HashHot pool. I tried to reset my password, they told me to send me an email which never arrived. Crap!

ReserveShare - 100% Free and Fair. New source code. Proof Of Reserve
CureCoin: B78ozT6ChVMxiB5dMaY9d5rdzZ5GZvn9hT -- A giant leap for mankind! -- Start folding proteins now.
BitcoinDark: RF4asDkANqyb65yHaoEX8X896ek8eKrLhL -- Unprecedented! Check it out.
afong9

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 07:57:17 PM

welcome to luckypool
act.luckypool.cn
pool runing now
kernels10

Activity: 408

ded

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 08:14:01 PM

Wow the diff is still very low. I'm actually surprised given the fact that so many coins are currently being released and every single one gets huge hash rates to start out.
bamsterdam

Activity: 453
Merit: 261

Look Morty magic internet money

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 10:33:35 PM

So this coin has no innovations not even a different feature.. just a clone of ltc with a different name.

In my opinion coins that don't even bring a different feature at all are worthless. The goal you have for marketing on sports can be done by ltc or doge also and would do the same only with a much more stabled coin with some insurance for the future, so that would be a easy choice for the merchant.. This coin looks like a scam coin with a civilized premine. 

Sorry
TrollboxChamp

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:08:04 AM

Diff is only 1.5  Grin
kernels10

ded

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:51:13 AM

Diff is only 1.5  Grin

+1 Time to stock up
activecoin (OP)

Activity: 140

Just Do It!

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 04:14:23 AM

Diff is only 1.5  Grin

+1 Time to stock up

You doubled it man  Cheesy

If your going to follow Activecoin and support it then you deserve to know that I had a problem with the premined coins, for whatever reason, anyway, I mined them Saturday and held them in my wallet unconfirmed until I launched the coin here, they never confirmed and just disappeared, damn, not a big deal as there are 14,400,000 a day to be mined, already there is over 5.8 million coins in supply, so really this problem is only a problem for me and it say's one thing = I will be buying some ACT from you guy's in the future so I can dish some out to the stars on my Extreme Giveaway, and their supporter's

Now some would say I could have refrained from making this public, well I had promised some bounty's and have been in other talk's to disperse the premine and had to renegotiate my bounty payments, this would come out sometime, but again it changes nothing, its my problem alone.

szwagiercz

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 08:58:00 AM

Diff is only 1.5  Grin

+1 Time to stock up

If your going to follow Activecoin and support it then you deserve to know that I had a problem with the premined coins, for whatever reason, anyway, I mined them Saturday and held them in my wallet unconfirmed until I launched the coin here, they never confirmed and just disappeared, damn, not a big deal as there are 14,400,000 a day to be mined, already there is over 5.8 million coins in supply, so really this problem is only a problem for me and it say's one thing = I will be buying some ACT from you guy's in the future so I can dish some out to the stars on my Extreme Giveaway, and their supporter's

Now some would say I could have refrained from making this public, well I had promised some bounty's and have been in other talk's to disperse the premine and had to renegotiate my bounty payments, this would come out sometime, but again it changes nothing, its my problem alone.

If you, or anybody wants to buy tell me your offers in PM, i have 250k.
gooby

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 09:13:24 AM

a chinese scam?
 I'd like to make sure it does not have virus before running it...

EquinoxManagement - New Reliable Currency
GlobAllCoin -100%IPO-15657191800@163.com
Get Free VpnCoin, Join BitNet ! | wallet address
konamist

Activity: 243

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:02:23 AM

another ACT, ever thought about changing the name?

TrollboxChamp

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:35:51 AM

a chinese scam?

The dev seems to have a nice grasp on english. Not sure about this.
guozhuliu

Activity: 148

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:40:19 AM

exchanges?Huh?

Hashhot Pool: http://www.hashhot.com 
Next-level Cryptocurrency Professional Mining Pool
activecoin (OP)

Just Do It!

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:28:04 PM

a chinese scam?

Run it through https://www.virustotal.com/  Smiley

kernels10

ded

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 04:26:21 PM

Diff is only 1.5  Grin

+1 Time to stock up

Well I haven't mined that many yet, I'll be following this thread though for sure. Smiley

a chinese scam?

Twitter as well. If its a Chinese scam coin it's the best Chinese scam coin I've seen Smiley
activecoin (OP)

Just Do It!

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 04:46:44 PM

Diff is only 1.5  Grin

+1 Time to stock up

Well I haven't mined that many yet, I'll be following this thread though for sure. Smiley

a chinese scam?

Twitter as well. If its a Chinese scam coin it's the best Chinese scam coin I've seen Smiley

Your welcome to come right out and ask me direct questions all  Smiley I will not hide behind a moniker as I work toward my goals for Activecoin, although I do support anonymous payments and the free market - I put in way too much time on this to not associate my true identity with it, so you know - I am not Chinese, I welcome them to the network but no, I do not know one stroke of Kanji.  Smiley (Twitter is still very new to me, just found out what a DM is  Cheesy )

mariobrito

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 07:37:25 PM

Exchange ?  Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: