Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:31:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Activecoin-ACT, Exchange! - Android App - Mac Wallett  (Read 52227 times)
animalroam
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 11:14:19 PM

When is this coin going to be added on an exchange?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rainer4256

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

For the benefit of medical research

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 11:29:54 PM

Good question. Dev?

ReserveShare - 100% Free and Fair. New source code. Proof Of Reserve
CureCoin: B78ozT6ChVMxiB5dMaY9d5rdzZ5GZvn9hT -- A giant leap for mankind! -- Start folding proteins now.
BitcoinDark: RF4asDkANqyb65yHaoEX8X896ek8eKrLhL -- Unprecedented! Check it out.
activecoin (OP)

Activity: 140

Just Do It!

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 05:04:03 AM

Good question. Dev?

I have only had a serious reply back from Bittrex, i will contact others tomorrow when I have the time, so the time line is not set yet
3 day weekend for me so i have plenty of time to work on it, going to be alot of emails, do you know just how many exchanges there are now? A bunch!
I would prefer to wait and be listed on Bitrexx first but i will look at the other options for you guy's.

Oh hey, remember that I like to be called the Producer, not the Dev, the latter throws me in with a group of forum members that I really am not a part of and hardly would want to be associated with (outside of the professionals that are doing more good than not) the percentage of Developers that can actually claim to be one is very very low, the others keep doing crazy IPO's, insane and unreasonable pump and dumps that hurt the progress of crypto's, just sayin.

P.S.
I upped the Extreme Giveaway to 400,000 per athlete.

mafia

Activity: 641
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 11:26:42 PM

Good question. Dev?

I have only had a serious reply back from Bittrex, i will contact others tomorrow when I have the time, so the time line is not set yet
3 day weekend for me so i have plenty of time to work on it, going to be alot of emails, do you know just how many exchanges there are now? A bunch!
I would prefer to wait and be listed on Bitrexx first but i will look at the other options for you guy's.

Oh hey, remember that I like to be called the Producer, not the Dev, the latter throws me in with a group of forum members that I really am not a part of and hardly would want to be associated with (outside of the professionals that are doing more good than not) the percentage of Developers that can actually claim to be one is very very low, the others keep doing crazy IPO's, insane and unreasonable pump and dumps that hurt the progress of crypto's, just sayin.

P.S.

where is the extreme giveaway?
aasl

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 01:33:06 AM

Good question. Dev?

P.S.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
soccosocco

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 04:24:23 AM

Good question. Dev?

P.S.

activecoin (OP)

Just Do It!

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 04:54:06 AM

Good question. Dev?

P.S.

Link for Extreme Giveaway, voting is closed i will still be adding 3 names to the list of athletes, you can always leave your suggestion in that sub for who you think should be added, I listen
http://www.reddit.com/r/Activecoin/comments/2573wx/extreme_giveaway/

Still giving away ACT here http://www.reddit.com/r/Activecoin/comments/25ow8a/giveaway_8000_act_eachfirst_100/
and here https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/11310-activecoin-giveaway-paired-with-chance-for-amazon-codes/ just leave your address

think I will bump the extreme athletes up to a cool half million apiece, be awesome to see who accept's it and who does not, what do you guy's think? If we exchange at 0.00002 who will pick up their coins and who will leave it?

Rainer4256

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 02:17:17 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2014, 02:56:17 PM by Rainer4256

Good question. Dev?

P.S.

Link for Extreme Giveaway, voting is closed i will still be adding 3 names to the list of athletes, you can always leave your suggestion in that sub for who you think should be added, I listen

Still giving away ACT here http://www.reddit.com/r/Activecoin/comments/25ow8a/giveaway_8000_act_eachfirst_100/
and here https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/11310-activecoin-giveaway-paired-with-chance-for-amazon-codes/ just leave your address

think I will bump the extreme athletes up to a cool half million apiece, be awesome to see who accept's it and who does not, what do you guy's think? If we exchange at 0.00002 who will pick up their coins and who will leave it?
What those givaways to athletes are all about? What should they do with the coins? Nobody knows what they are worth without being traded on exchanges.

CureCoin: B78ozT6ChVMxiB5dMaY9d5rdzZ5GZvn9hT -- A giant leap for mankind! -- Start folding proteins now.
activecoin (OP)

Just Do It!

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 05:45:47 PM

Good question. Dev?

P.S.

What those givaways to athletes are all about? What should they do with the coins? Nobody knows what they are worth without being traded on exchanges.
The coin is designed to be used by fans of athletes and people who get involved in similar activities, the giveaway is basically for fun and hopefully to kick start and encourage a charitable atmosphere around the coins community, I could see the athletes on the list donating the coins to a good cause even if the amount is high and if it was worth 100 BTC or more/less, there are alot of good causes out there and active coin should be involved in them from its very start.
i worry the amount of the Extreme Giveaway is not high enough to encourage a giving attitude (assuming that some of the coins get donated to charity) and can you imagine if going to exchange today if the marketcap was under $100,000.00, man some of those athletes would not even look at what it takes to donate those coins, hell, the paperwork involved with filing them on their taxes might cost more than what they would be worth (around $280 if you valued a million @ 1 BTC), so i will keep it climbing util I cannot sustain it, bump it another 100,000 ACT today
I am still contacting exchanges and its been said above that we should avoid the voting system exchanges so if an exchange wants more traffic that can come with ACT being listed they will pick ACT up without us pushing for votes,.
Today I will be contacting Raxe.io to start the process of having an online wallet hosted by them, please let me know what you think of Raxe, after I get that rolled out I hope to see some listing's on ebay so people can use paypal if they want to buy some ACT
Also I have started the work for a program I call 'Adopt a Coin' please contribute to it's policy's and progress on our reddit sub http://www.reddit.com/r/Activecoin/comments/26cyh2/halp_i_need_help_with_my_adopt_a_coin_program/ , lets spread cryptocurrency to the non-tech population Smiley

Rainer4256

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:12:34 PM

Good question. Dev?

P.S.

The coin is designed to be used by fans of athletes and people who get involved in similar activities, the giveaway is basically for fun and hopefully to kick start and encourage a charitable atmosphere around the coins community, I could see the athletes on the list donating the coins to a good cause even if the amount is high and if it was worth 100 BTC or more/less, there are alot of good causes out there and active coin should be involved in them from its very start.
i worry the amount of the Extreme Giveaway is not high enough to encourage a giving attitude (assuming that some of the coins get donated to charity) and can you imagine if going to exchange today if the marketcap was under $100,000.00, man some of those athletes would not even look at what it takes to donate those coins, hell, the paperwork involved with filing them on their taxes might cost more than what they would be worth (around $280 if you valued a million @ 1 BTC), so i will keep it climbing util I cannot sustain it, bump it another 100,000 ACT today
I am still contacting exchanges and its been said above that we should avoid the voting system exchanges so if an exchange wants more traffic that can come with ACT being listed they will pick ACT up without us pushing for votes,.
Today I will be contacting Raxe.io to start the process of having an online wallet hosted by them, please let me know what you think of Raxe, after I get that rolled out I hope to see some listing's on ebay so people can use paypal if they want to buy some ACT
Also I have started the work for a program I call 'Adopt a Coin' please contribute to it's policy's and progress on our reddit sub http://www.reddit.com/r/Activecoin/comments/26cyh2/halp_i_need_help_with_my_adopt_a_coin_program/ , lets spread cryptocurrency to the non-tech population Smiley

I appreciate your intentions in every way! I also agree with you not to spend too many coins at "voting exchanges". Nevertheless it's important either for the coinholders and the charities to know what this currency is worth. So keep up contacting exchanges, it's essential for every coin to be traded.

Maxikosw

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 02:36:43 AM

Good question. Dev?

P.S.

Try to ask https://www.allcrypt.com/ . They list coins easily. Not mutch volume but its something.

activecoin (OP)

Just Do It!

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 03:00:43 AM

Ok guy's, let me roll out the android wallet first, I have sent out some emails and am going through a list now, also waiting to hear back about a tipbot, that will require commitment and i am sure I do not have the time for it.
Good thing its a 3 day weekend Smiley

Anybody ever get the idea that a cute animal name is something I should have gone for? Just not something i can  get Shaq to look at, ya know?

activecoin (OP)

Just Do It!

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 04:41:21 PM

Good question. Dev?

P.S.

Try to ask https://www.allcrypt.com/ . They list coins easily. Not mutch volume but its something.

Allcrypt has responded and their reply message was positive, as was a few others,I upped the athlete giveaway, also sending lots of giveaway's out, anticipating the android wallet and i want you guy's to sponsor someone in the Adopt a Coin program on reddit http://www.reddit.com/r/Activecoin/comments/26cyh2/halp_i_need_help_with_my_adopt_a_coin_program/
Lets get that moving along, it does not matter who you sponsor or what they want funds for, preferably someone who is not involved in cryptocurrency yet, just give them some coins and they can ask us to match the donation.
tweet out and lets get the fans of the athlete's in the Extreme Giveaway involved in spreading a little ACT
Also are you guy's going to use a tipbot if I get one built for reddit?

activecoin (OP)

Just Do It!

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 01:07:50 PM

Posted links for online wallet and Android App in Op  Cool

yzhi

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 01:28:20 PM

In order to put this coin on an exchange ,shell we vote for it.
come on the producer,come on..
activecoin (OP)

Just Do It!

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:03:41 PM

Well hell yes! I have submitted it, soon as I know you and I can vote I'll post it here Smiley

Rainer4256

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:54:20 PM

Well hell yes! I have submitted it, soon as I know you and I can vote I'll post it here Smiley

+1

activecoin (OP)

Just Do It!

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 04:42:25 AM

I have been listening to the supporters of ACT and am now taking moves to make a switch to be ASIC resistant, if your opposed to the move please state why, I have never truly been against ASIC's but then i have never really experienced first hand, only by observing.
I hope this will show the supporter's that they are in control of where ACT goes in the future and they can continue to have faith in my commitment to the goals I have started out with.

You have all heard of community takeovers right? Well this is kind of like that, except, they have my support and i am not going anywhere, I will continue to keep a daily presence as I stay involved and continually work on awareness and spreading ACT around so that its adopted   Smiley

I am sure that the highest priority is to reach an exchange, I have no real control of that, you as much as I have the same influence, I did make a buy with ACT and can assure you that people will find value in it if your looking to use it as a currency and not just to pump it (no offense, I know miners have to earn money for their hashing).I mine too, but my mining has been for different reasons - like the Crazy Extreme Giveaway, reddit Giveaway, Cryptocointalk giveaway, and future giveaway's, if I end up selling some when I am able it will be to pay for more development and support-which the 'Adopt-a-Coin' program needs.

Have you talked about ACT with your friends? Just Do It!  Wink

yzm_2014

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 02:42:24 AM

When can this coin on the exchange? so it is important for our miners.
xtsjyfx

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:16:19 AM

just want to know when it will on an exchange?
and what value it is for us?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: