Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:04:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 354 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [KTK] KryptKoin > [PHR] Phore: check new ANN  (Read 413520 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:57:03 AM

Wallet out of sync.
Last received block(s) was generated 3 hour(s) ago.

This is such a critical moment for this coin. The actions dev take this day could be very vital.

First of all I'm a Krypt Koin holder and I intend to stay one since I strongly believe in the community and dev. That's why I'm posting this, to clear the air.

If dev doesn't have this wallet issue as very high priority atm and let everyone know what's up quickly it can look very bad.

Some facts:
* We are promised reward for sticking to our coins, not selling them for at least 30 days. This is what myself and many (probably most) is doing. So we hold and we have our wallets up and running.
* Coin is launched on an exchange extremely quickly, before all stakes have even been distributed. The true motivation of the people publicly pushing for and celebrating this is unknown. We cannot know if one of them is dev himself (not an accusation, just a statement).
* We do not know if dev might have registered more than 1 account (again, simply stating this fact). This is NOT a criticism of the distribution system which I think was handled perfectly. This kind of uncertainty is the case of all POS coins as far as I know, due to everyone being anonymous.
* We cannot get a full view of anything going on yet since we do not have access to a blockchain (earlier promised to be avalible before any stake were distributed).
* There have been a lot of dumping going on so far on the first exchange. Hopefully this is just by weak hands. But we cannot know for sure at this stage.
* Synchronization to the network now seem to be suddenly not working for at least several people.

To remove any suspicion dev must act quick now. There must be a blockchain available and there must be a wallet fix so people can actually mint properly and sync to the network again. We need to set up some kind of wiki also. To actually get up some kind of documentation, for example how exactly is the POS supposed to be calculated and so forth.

Again, I do believe in this coin and have so far only bought more. Also like I said, I believe in the dev, otherwise I would not have invested extra money into it. So I do hope you take what I wrote here the right way.

+ 2
IceColdTommy

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:58:51 AM

Wallet out of sync.
Last received block(s) was generated 3 hour(s) ago.

This is such a critical moment for this coin. The actions dev take this day could be very vital.

First of all I'm a Krypt Koin holder and I intend to stay one since I strongly believe in the community and dev. That's why I'm posting this, to clear the air.

If dev doesn't have this wallet issue as very high priority atm and let everyone know what's up quickly it can look very bad.

Some facts:
* We are promised reward for sticking to our coins, not selling them for at least 30 days. This is what myself and many (probably most) is doing. So we hold and we have our wallets up and running.
* Coin is launched on an exchange extremely quickly, before all stakes have even been distributed. The true motivation of the people publicly pushing for and celebrating this is unknown. We cannot know if one of them is dev himself (not an accusation, just a statement).
* We do not know if dev might have registered more than 1 account (again, simply stating this fact). This is NOT a criticism of the distribution system which I think was handled perfectly. This kind of uncertainty is the case of all POS coins as far as I know, due to everyone being anonymous.
* We cannot get a full view of anything going on yet since we do not have access to a blockchain (earlier promised to be avalible before any stake were distributed).
* There have been a lot of dumping going on so far on the first exchange. Hopefully this is just by weak hands. But we cannot know for sure at this stage.
* Synchronization to the network now seem to be suddenly not working for at least several people.

To remove any suspicion dev must act quick now. There must be a blockchain available and there must be a wallet fix so people can actually mint properly and sync to the network again. We need to set up some kind of wiki also. To actually get up some kind of documentation, for example how exactly is the POS supposed to be calculated and so forth.

Again, I do believe in this coin and have so far only bought more. Also like I said, I believe in the dev, otherwise I would not have invested extra money into it. So I do hope you take what I wrote here the right way.

PATIENCE IS VIRTUE
Phore (OP)

Activity: 976
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 11:11:24 AM

Update

The explorer was planned before sending out stakes but the person let me down. But I had someone else PM me, and it's pretty much ready to go. So won't be long before the explorer is live.

I noticed someone is mining, can you stop please. I'll continue to keep the network moving. There are POW blocks for TX fees until it's reaches block 5000, but whoever is mining now is finding too many blocks, and we need some blocks until the POS is sorted. If all 5k are mined before POS starts the blockchain will get stuck again!

POS should have started and would have replaced those POW blocks, but as it turns out it's not working. It's getting looked at now and will post an update asap.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:13:37 AM

Update

The explorer was planned before sending out stakes but the person let me down. But I had someone else PM me, and it's pretty much ready to go. So won't be long before the explorer is live.

I noticed someone is mining, can you stop please. I'll continue to keep the network moving. There are POW blocks for TX fees until it's reaches block 5000, but whoever is mining now is finding too many blocks, and we need some blocks until the POS is sorted. If all 5k are mined before POS starts the blockchain will get stuck again!

POS should have started and would have replaced those POW blocks, but as it turns out it's not working. It's getting looked at now and will post an update asap.

Thanks for the update Smiley

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
IceColdTommy

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:14:38 AM

Update

you must get someone to check the code and tell you on which block pos starts(if on any)
coin-swap

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:25:20 AM

KTK is 'Coin of the Day' at Coin-Swap.net!
No BUY FEE all day!

Markets
KTK/BTC
KTK/DOGE

Attention Miners: AUTO-SELL
Miners! We have an auto-sell feature so you can set your mining pool address to your order address at Coin-Swap. This will continue to add what you mine to a single order instead of having an order open for each deposit. You can change the price of your order without having to cancel and create a new order. Simply change the price!

Attention Pool operators: Easier order management
Want to offer your payouts in BTC? Want less headache managing your orders? Contact us for more information and special rates.

How to get started at Coin-Swap
Please read our Quick Start guide to help you get started!

Contact Us
If you have any problems or questions about setting up an order please feel free to contact us! coinswapnet at gmail.com or #coin-swap on Freenode.

Ian
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 11:29:22 AM

Update

You're doing great man, don't stress. We gonna get through this.

Guys, the coin is on the exchange, there is nothing we can do about that now.
Let those that want to sell sell, there is nothing we can do about that either.

You need to realize that all those who got a stake, got it for free. You're not risking anything.

If you buy more however, that is something you yourself choose to do and has got nothing to do with the dev or this community.

I believe in this coin and the dev is awesome.

No need to spread fud or put pressure on the dev. The dev's probably working his ass off trying to sort things and he's got to sleep too.

So let's all take it easy and help any way we can.

Smiley
adjiadjo
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:41:06 AM

Shall I fill in the form for poloniex? or has someone done it?

more people requesting is better  Smiley
LordPiccolo

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:42:59 AM

more people request is better  Smiley

Just on this, is it worth waiting for the update from DEV before everyone tries to get on to POLO?

Would be nice to have everything working to stop the FUD in the troll box

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
IceColdTommy

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:55:15 AM

more people request is better  Smiley

Just on this, is it worth waiting for the update from DEV before everyone tries to get on to POLO?

It would be better everything to work perfect before going on the bigger exchanges
mistress

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:59:26 AM

more people request is better  Smiley

It would be better everything to work perfect before going on the bigger exchanges

We already hurt the coin going in sharex and the others... To learn!  Undecided
LordPiccolo

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 12:04:45 PM

more people request is better  Smiley

We already hurt the coin going in sharex and the others... To learn!  Undecided

Sadly we can't stop the people that only want to dump!

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
Phore (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 12:13:40 PM

STOP POW MINING!!

I'm still seeing someone mining!  Angry

500 blocks since my last post, if we reach 5000 before POS kicks in, it's going cause more problems!

And getting on anymore exchanges at this point is not a good idea. We need to wait and be patient so POS can be resolved.

To also reply with regards to maybe I wanted on exchanges to dump. I've not even received a stake for myself yet, waiting until everyone has been sent their stakes. Because of TX fees, last one will be less than 30K!

The free distribution was to give 500 people the same stake, unlike when a coin has POW mining. The little guy get very little compared to huge rigs, the end goal is a coin/blockchain to be used for other things besides transactions. So anything you see on exchanges now is nothing to do with me, right KryptKoin is like any other clone: until the plans I have are completed.

So any dumping is from stake holders.

Thanks to those few who have donated already much appreciated  Wink

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
LordPiccolo

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 12:14:29 PM

STOP POW MINING!!

500 blocks since my last post, if we reach 5000 before POS kicks in, it's going cause more problems!

And getting on anymore exchanges at this point is not a good idea. We need to wait and be patient so POS can be resolved.

To also reply with regards to maybe I wanted on exchanges to dump. I've not even received a stake for myself yet, waiting until everyone has been sent their stakes. Because of TX fees, last one will be less than 30K!

The free distribution was to give 500 people the same stake, unlike when a coin has POW mining. The little guy get very little compared to huge rigs, the end goal is a coin/blockchain to be used for other things besides transactions. So anything you see on exchanges now is nothing to do with me, right KryptKoin is like any other clone: until the plans I have are completed.

How would someone POW mine - Through the wallet?

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
IceColdTommy

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 12:16:07 PM

STOP POW MINING!!

How would someone POW mine - Through the wallet?

pow mining is posible(solomine) there are only pow block for this coin
Sharecoin11234

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 12:16:22 PM

DEV, what's our KTK the difference with other coins

Get Daily Free SIGNs before too late.T68GrANdzmKVNgKB5P4nW3DGPjgXL2vpMM
DoubleEagle Coin - Only 100 XDE - Get your free XDE https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=736702.
Phore (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 12:18:07 PM

Yes only POW mining through the wallet. It's for TX fees (although mostly are 0.00 due to no TX fees on the network), stops at block 5000, and POS should have started and replaced those POW blocks.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
LordPiccolo

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 12:18:17 PM

Solomine - Blimey, actually forgot about that!

Dev, I don't think anyone has accused you of dumping, only the weak hands that got there stake early.

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
LordPiccolo

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 12:19:11 PM

Yes only POW mining through the wallet. It's for TX fees (although mostly are 0.00 due to no TX fees on the network), stops at block 5000, and POS should have started and replaced those POW blocks.

so someone would have to use the setgenerate command to mine? so it couldn't be by mistake?

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
Phore (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 12:19:41 PM

Solomine - Blimey, actually forgot about that!

Dev, I don't think anyone has accused you of dumping, only the weak hands that got there stake early.

Some facts:

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 354 »
  Print  

Jump to: