Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:35:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 354 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [KTK] KryptKoin > [PHR] Phore: check new ANN  (Read 413518 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Crljeni

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 07:51:16 PM

tippbot tweeted me about 200 k tip, but I am not sure what to do to receive ^^

To your wallet?

Start your tweet with @tipkrypt then your address here

Commands are here: http://kryptkoin.com/tipkrypt.html

You can also DM @tipkrypt balance to see what you have available and can tip others! Wink

thanks dev for 200 KTK.
I divided the money around twitter, to get the word out about the KTK.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:21:39 PM

eg. Hyper, Cryptcoin(CRY) are P&D coins with hyped announcements. It looks to die down very quick and become a dead coin.

Can everyone please head to reddit page and upvote the tipbot, so it won't have to enter captcha everytime you tip! and also please participate on the subreddit. Smiley

Dev could you also make dev's update post on the subreddit as well Smiley Just so new users are aware of the activity and involvement you have and is confident to be apart of this new and exciting community.

Yes bud, I will from now on! Wink
great idea. That will keep our reddit a bit more alive.
And thanks also to dev (tippbot) for tweeting me 200 KTK.

this space is intentionally left blank
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:24:23 PM

When the app will be released we could organize a " kript fest" or something so. To create an event, to give an incentive to try the app. What do you think? We could put more enphasis at the development. Is there a graphic designer among us?
Opinions and suggestions are appreciated
zhile11911

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:52:43 AM

When the app will be released we could organize a " kript fest" or something so. To create an event, to give an incentive to try the app. What do you think? We could put more enphasis at the development. Is there a graphic designer among us?
Opinions and suggestions are appreciated

we can donate KTK to the dev and put the APP into China market.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
curT

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:05:30 AM

https://www.mintpal.com/voting
162  KTK  Krypt Koin   voted  #588
Crljeni

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 07:22:36 AM

162   KTK   Krypt Koin   #589

keep voting  Grin
meee

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:14:08 AM

So I let my stake split again into 8 blocks and they all made stake but seems there was a little blip as 3 of the 8 were orphaned. Sad

I'm not sure if this is normal for POS or not. But thought I would come and tell you anyway. The Network rate still seems way off too. Are there any plans to try to fix that or is it something that works itself out as the network grows?

LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:27:28 AM

So I let my stake split again into 8 blocks and they all made stake but seems there was a little blip as 3 of the 8 were orphaned. Sad

I'm not sure if this is normal for POS or not. But thought I would come and tell you anyway. The Network rate still seems way off too. Are there any plans to try to fix that or is it something that works itself out as the network grows?

Hey, I have hard orphan blocks on just about every POS coin I've had, seems normal to me Smiley

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
meee

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:32:47 AM

Hey, I have hard orphan blocks on just about every POS coin I've had, seems normal to me Smiley

Okay I see, cool cool, I just thought that seemed a tad high having 3 our of 8 be orphaned.

But yeah I know that orphans are normal in POS XD

LordPiccolo

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:34:41 AM

Okay I see, cool cool, I just thought that seemed a tad high having 3 our of 8 be orphaned.

I remember on CGB I had 4 in a row Sad

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
meee

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:35:50 AM

Right, that's good then, at least it is normal, even if it does suck to get them XD

EDIT: Anyone tried to get listed on cryptsy yet? Even though right now it appears to be broken!.... Again XD

uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:37:09 AM

Don't worry, that is perfectly normal.
Orphans are produced if accidentally two or more different wallets want to mint at the exactly same block.
Happened to me as well, with KTK I have 8 orphans so far, 3 of them coming in a row, and then another 2 together.
Statistically, it should even out once you have many minted blocks.

Btw., Dev may I propose one more update to the wallet:
a stat that counts number of each type of transactions: received, minted, etc.

this space is intentionally left blank
meee

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:39:51 AM

Don't worry, that is perfectly normal.
Orphans are produced if accidentally two or more different wallets want to mint at the exactly same block.
Happened to me as well, with KTK I have 8 orphans so far, 3 of them coming in a row, and then another 2 together.
Statistically, it should even out once you have many minted blocks.

Btw., Dev may I propose one more update to the wallet:
a stat that counts number of each type of transactions: received, minted, etc.

Yes I know how orphans are created but thanks XD lol

LordPiccolo

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:40:57 AM

Right, that's good then, at least it is normal, even if it does suck to get them XD

EDIT: Anyone tried to get listed on cryptsy yet? Even though right now it appears to be broken!.... Again XD

I like cryptsy But I think we should stick to bittrex and attract some support first Smiley

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
meee

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:44:16 AM

I like cryptsy But I think we should stick to bittrex and attract some support first Smiley

Well, I am in a cryptsy skype room or 2 so I can drop some hints in there, I see no reason to not get listed there, they have a lot of volume and I think it could get Krypt Koin some good attention.

EDIT: Plus I don't trade anywhere else XD

LordPiccolo

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:54:52 AM

Well, I am in a cryptsy skype room or 2 so I can drop some hints in there, I see no reason to not get listed there, they have a lot of volume and I think it could get Krypt Koin some good attention.

That because you you are the NET man lol - I also have some  Wink

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
meee

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:59:54 AM

That because you you are the NET man lol - I also have some  Wink

NET is traded on other exchanges lol

I am just used to cryptsy to be honest and I think sometimes it is better the devil you know. And glad to hear you still have some. Just to let you know we made some progress last night (conversion wise) set the testnet up and so will be making some changes and testing over the next week or two.

curT

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:11:19 AM

160 KTK  Krypt Koin   voted  #596
Phore (OP)

Activity: 976
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 10:40:17 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2014, 12:06:31 PM by KryptKoin

I'll post up some bounties today for translation and articles etc.

Also can someone who sent KTK to sharexcoin, let me know which address you sent to please asap?

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
PTseller
Legendary

Activity: 1148

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 10:41:29 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2014, 10:57:13 AM by PTseller

Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 354 »
  Print  

Jump to: