Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:03:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 354 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [KTK] KryptKoin > [PHR] Phore: check new ANN  (Read 413518 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
meee

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:09:56 PM

Hey guys, just poppin in to let you know I got my coins so thanks for that... You seen this?

https://sharexcoin.com/market/KTK_BTC

someone has a 120k sell order... Hmmmm multiple accounts by any chance? Funny how it equals 4 shares of 30k XD

Tell you what, some cheeky beggers about! XD

Well anyway it seems that some are just trying to get small buck for free, but they don't understand if all of them kept coins for longer price was going to be bigger, well their loss

Well it was free for em huh... They got at least 4 lots and dump em for quick easy cash... I'm not so sure these type of giveaways work out so well. I have no doubt though after the initial dump that the price will stabalize and do pretty well.

They need to sort the wallet though, looks broken to me... And yes I updated to 1.5.1, still seems broken... Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
humski

Activity: 159

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 02:15:30 PM

Hey guys, just poppin in to let you know I got my coins so thanks for that... You seen this?

someone has a 120k sell order... Hmmmm multiple accounts by any chance? Funny how it equals 4 shares of 30k XD

Well anyway it seems that some are just trying to get small buck for free, but they don't understand if all of them kept coins for longer price was going to be bigger, well their loss

Well it was free for em huh... They got at least 4 lots and dump em for quick easy cash... I'm not so sure these type of giveaways work out so well. I have no doubt though after the initial dump that the price will stabalize and do pretty well.

They need to sort the wallet though, looks broken to me... And yes I updated to 1.5.1, still seems broken... Sad

Can you explain what part? My wallet seems to be running okay. If you have anything, let the dev know and I'm sure he will jump right onto it for a fix! Smiley

https://www.SitePriceValue.com - How Much Is Your Website Worth?
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:20:05 PM

Wallet works for me, staking is fine, the time to next stake is a little off, but that could be because the network is a little slow at the mo

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:24:35 PM

I'm talking to a few people about creating us a android app, once I have more concrete news will post a proper update.
Thanks KryptKoin for hard work.
I have one more proposal to be included during the next wallet update:
please add in the overview tab the field Total Amount which sums spendable, stake and unconfirmed - it would be very useful in my opinion.

this space is intentionally left blank
meee

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:25:36 PM

Can you explain what part? My wallet seems to be running okay. If you have anything, let the dev know and I'm sure he will jump right onto it for a fix! Smiley

Well I didn't study too close but yesterday I was on the old wallet so I didn't get any stake and it was reporting that I had weight above the entire network XD... So my friend told me about the upgrade... After upgrading I got my stake within minutes. Not got 1 since, been well ovet 12 hours... This morning I notice my weight above the network rate again and it was saying 18 seconds to stake, yeah right XD I look a little while later and it's saying an hour... Look again a little while later 1 minute... Now I understand that the time is an estimate and that it fluctuates. But something doesn't seem right...

Also for a POS the connections look weak, I have 4 I think...

meee

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:28:14 PM

Wallet works for me, staking is fine, the time to next stake is a little off, but that could be because the network is a little slow at the mo

Hey dude how you doing? How often do you stake on average? I have only 1 stake so far...

Timsteve

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:30:33 PM

Hey dude how you doing? How often do you stake on average? I have only 1 stake so far...
be patient and forget about the stake. not much stake indeed.
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:31:20 PM

Very well my man, very well. I leave my wallet open 24/7 and stake a few times a day, but I have had some small ins and outs. It's usually about 3am U.K time.

If you can leave your wallet open and sell some of your net to buy a few more Wink

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
meee

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:33:27 PM

be patient and forget about the stake. not much stake indeed.

How often SHOULD you stake though, out of curiosity, and why are there only 4 connections?

uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:36:12 PM

How often SHOULD you stake though, out of curiosity, and why are there only 4 connections?

please do not cite 75 messages above you, if they are not relevant.
I have 8 connections to the network atm, that may change (I saw values from 4 to 8 ), the more people have their wallets open the better.
As for staking - please read the first page once again to understand what is the minimum age for minting and check PoS wiki to understand that there are some fluctuations.

meee

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:36:32 PM

Very well my man, very well. I leave my wallet open 24/7 and stake a few times a day, but I have had some small ins and outs. It's usually about 3am U.K time.

If you can leave your wallet open and sell some of your net to buy a few more Wink

Well you HAVE to leave your wallet open if you want to stake, I have left it open all night and it is now 3pm... Nothing, I only got my 1 stake and that was early evening yesterday...

Sell my NET? You crazy? XD Net is going POS! Wink

meee

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:39:55 PM

please do not cite 75 messages above you, if they are not relevant.
I have 8 connections to the network atm, that may change (I saw values from 4 to Cool, the more people have their wallets open the better.
As for staking - please read the first page once again to understand what is the minimum age for minting and check PoS wiki to understand that there are some fluctuations.

Well I understand POS pretty well as it goes, I'm looking to put it into Netcoin... Not quite sure why you are being so condecending... Merely pointing out I feel something is wrong... I have already said that I get the fluctuations... What you on about with the quoting? I quote so people know who I am talking to... How is it not relevent? Strange...

EDIT: Ahhhh I get your problem with the quote, because it referred to the guy that got multiple giveaways and dumped em... Mate I was replying to a comment I had... It IS relevent and it has sod all to do with you anyway :p

uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:46:09 PM

Well I understand POS pretty well as it goes, I'm looking to put it into Netcoin... Not quite sure why you are being so condecending... Merely pointing out I feel something is wrong... I have already said that I get the fluctuations... What you on about with the quoting? I quote so people know who I am talking to... How is it not relevent? Strange...
Min stake age 3 hours, maximum 30 days. Everything in between - fine.
Please check your weight in comparison to the network weight to see when your chances of generating coins are getting bigger.
And, yes timing estimate is not yet working as intended - this will improve as the network grows bigger.

PS. and yes, for making the reading of the topic easier for everyone, please just quote the msg you are responding to. Otherwise that unnecessary inflates the topic and makes your answer harder to find - not all people are using PCs/laptops to read this forum. EOT.

curT

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:50:44 PM

https://www.mintpal.com/voting
186  KTK  Krypt Koin   voted  #395
186  KTK  Krypt Koin   voted  #403
182 KTK  Krypt Koin   voted  #424
180 KTK  Krypt Koin   voted  #436
meee

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:52:51 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2014, 03:12:38 PM by meee

Min stake age 3 hours, maximum 30 days. Everything in between - fine.
Please check your weight in comparison to the network weight to see when your chances of generating coins are getting bigger.
And, yes timing estimate is not yet working as intended - this will improve as the network grows bigger.

PS. and yes, for making the reading of the topic easier for everyone, please just quote the msg you are responding to. Otherwise that unnecessary inflates the topic and makes your answer harder to find - not all people are using PCs/laptops to read this forum. EOT.

I am on my phone right now! XD It isn't my fault that btctalk quotes work in this way and no when on my phone I wont be deleting the unwanted quotes... Maybe talk to btctalk to change their quoting method?

Yes I see that, I am going off what other are saying, how they get multiple stakes a day... I have 1 and it has been over 24 hours now, yes it could be variance but I did notice that this morning my weight was above that of the network which ran alarm bells as I saw that on the 1.5.0 build...

Hopefully in time the issues do resolve themselves. At the end of the day I have some of these coins so I want it to work and to do well so...

EDIT: And again if the time to stake isn't working then not my fault again, is it? And I can only go by other peoples experience to see if my staking is behind or what... Going by my friend and others in here I should have 3 stakes maybe, I have 1 so... I think though that even if your stake is late you get more coins to compensate, not 100% about that though...

EDIT: Right now the client is reporting that I have nearly half the network rate. My weight is 16330 Network weight is 36920.

Historical

Activity: 268
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:58:21 PM

https://www.mintpal.com/voting
186  KTK  Krypt Koin   voted  #395
186  KTK  Krypt Koin   voted  #403
182 KTK  Krypt Koin   voted  #424
180 KTK  Krypt Koin   voted  #436
180 KTK  Krypt Koin   voted  #438

meee

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:08:21 PM

Btw you guys read up on "coin control"? If not you should check it out, we'll need to use it at some point to consolidate blocks. Hobonickels has a good wiki for their POS and they talk about coin control in there. As Im on my phone it is too much of a chore to get the link but google will find it. Smiley

BruceLee007

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:13:41 PM

I came too late.
I missed the boat.
Ktk is a good coin, indeed.
NoxX

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:32:44 PM

Btw you guys read up on "coin control"? If not you should check it out, we'll need to use it at some point to consolidate blocks. Hobonickels has a good wiki for their POS and they talk about coin control in there. As Im on my phone it is too much of a chore to get the link but google will find it. Smiley

Coin control is already implemented (activate it in settings -> options -> display).

I just tried it out to consolidate 26 tiny amounts into 2 larger ones, works perfectly fine. But I agree, the Hobonickels writeup is good:

http://wiki.hobonickels.info/index.php?title=Coin_Control

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
meee

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:38:39 PM

Coin control is already implemented (activate it in settings -> options -> display).

I just tried it out to consolidate 26 tiny amounts into 2 larger ones, works perfectly fine. But I agree, the Hobonickels writeup is good:

http://wiki.hobonickels.info/index.php?title=Coin_Control

I know it is implemented, I also know how to activate it, I was asking if others knew about it and whether they are using it etc... But thanks for digging out the guide for other people. Its a decent read for sure.

Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 354 »
  Print  

Jump to: